Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:46 am
She looked over at him. " You ever think i like to be chained to walls? Maybe i do.." She stared at him. " And I might just attack the guard every time they come near me. Its fun, and gives me exercise." She smiled.
Finally she grew tired, and layed her head back on the wall. " You two are lucky. You have beds..." She smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 pm
"So, you're the freaky type, huh?" Chris asked, chuckling to himself. "Honestly, I don't mind chains. They break just as easy as a neck... 66.6 pounds of pressure applied suddenly, and..." He demonstrated with the chain on his ankle sticking him to the wall, pulling on it suddenly. It indeed came apart, with a little clinking noise. "Pop goes the weasel."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 pm
"Nice. " she smiled at him. " So now I'm pathetic, and whaever it is that you called me... freaky?" her head was spinning, and she couldn't think to much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 pm
"And you talk too much," Chris added, and fell silent as he closed his eyes.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 pm
She felt a lose stone at the top of the window, and she picked it up. " Bite me." She threw the rock at him, and watched it go through the bars. It hit him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm
Chris caught the stone with his eyes closed, and set it between his teeth. With one chomp, he crushed it into pebbles and spit it all over the place. "You might want to rephrase that statement, miss."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm
"Try me. I can bite back just as hard." She smiled a little. " And My name is Basil."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:28 pm
"Well, Basil, you wouldn't be able to bite back if I had a good grip on somewhere important. Say, for instance, that pretty little neck of yours. Or anywhere on your spine... No, I don't think biting back would be very easy if you were paralyzed." He shrugged, his eyes still closed.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 pm
" I said I can. Never said I would." She relaxed in her cozy little spot on the wall. She reached up so she could scratch her ear a little. " Besides, how would you even get over here to bite me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm
"Bite and claw my way through these electric bars, beat up and/or kill all the guards, bite and claw my way through YOUR bars, then bite you," Chris muttered, shrugging. "Then again, it would be easier to just escape once I got past the guards."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm
" Yes it would. Then you could go bite someone else. " She smiled a little, and tried to relax herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:49 pm
"Exactly." Chris said, and chuckled. Then, after a moment of silence he began humming the chorus to Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth, tapping the beat out on the wall beside him. "I need some freaking music," he muttered to himself mid-hum, frowning.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm
" I would give you the Little thing i found on the ground, but i can't reach it. It plays music. I don't know what it is,a nd i don't really care for it." She smiled. " O well."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 pm
"Grr... You're useless," Chris muttered, looking to the thing she had been talking about. It was right in the middle of the floor, and it was indeed a music playing thingy. He couldn't reach it though, not without touching the electrical bars. "It probably doesn't have the right songs on it anyway," he muttered, frowning and crossing his arms.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm
" I'm not useless, so don't ever call me useless again." She tried to pull one of the chains from the wall. It hurt her wrists, but she keep pulling and eventually one gave. It gave her just enough reach to grab the stupid thing he wanted so much, and she slid it carefully between the bars to him. Then she just hung there. " You know this is actually more comfortable."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games