Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 am
((OMG YOU PLAY MAGIC!? I PLAY MAGIC!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 am
((Yeah, man. I love it! My wife plays too. What kinda deck do you use?))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 am
((Several lol. I have a red direct damage goblin deck, a green buff up elf and beast deck, a blue mana control drake deck, a white banding soilder and knight deck, and a black overwehlming vampire deck and that last one has never lost lol. Tough i have several other half-and-half decks the mono colored ones are the best ones.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 am
((I've only got three, but they're all I need. I have a white soldier/samurai deck that has excellent defensive capability. I only use it in team matches, though. It's good for support, but it's hard to win one-on-one with it. It's just not direct enough. I've also got a colorless artifact deck. Lotsa cards with Metalcraft and the like. It's got some beastly creatures, as well as several handy little cards to salvage and reuse what's in my graveyard. Lastly, I have a wicked blue/black counters deck. The creatures aren't much for brute strength, but they can pass out -1/-1 counters and poison counters pretty quickly, with lots of Proliferating spells. twisted I only use that one when my mercy runs dry.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am
((I would have to say the greatest deck i've ever had was a white and black deck with all flying. It was a deck that would steal your life and give me life. It was devestating. I've been thinking about rebuilding it with my white soilder deck mixed with my black deck but I would lose the speed of the black deck. My black deck can have three creatures out in two or even one turns. One of my vampires takes out a life every time it attacks and another that takes a life whenever you summon a card. It just bleeds you to death))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 am
((Sounds like fun. Hey, I just got an idea. It probably won't work at all, and I probably won't even actually do it...but I'm thinking of doing a Magic RP. Like, not based on the game. Just based on the world of Magic, with the planeswalkers and such.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 am
((YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! DOOO IT I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THAT ALREADY!!!! lol sorry I was wanting you to say that X3))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 am
((I might just do that. xd ))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:40 am
((okay but please reply to my post now were getting off topic))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 pm
((What that Martian did reminds me of something the Prophet of Regret did in one of the Halo novels. XD Silas, are you going to control Duré for this brief thing?))

"Alright, but I don't get what's so interesting about it." Adalwulf said, wondering the tiniest bit what Nick was up to. He patted Kamon's shoulder when he walked by him saying, "See? Things aren't always downhill.", and followed Nick and the real Chris, whom he'd still never really met, out of the hangar.

"Talk, bait, kill." Demyan rattled of the not so complex plan into simpler terms as he took the offered clipboard. "Da, how would I forget?" He flipped the object over in his hands, skimming the blank pages briefly with a quiet smile on his face. Something in Chris's voice sounded off, however, and Demyan glanced at him from the corner of one eye. "You sound different, are you getting cold feet, Chris?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 pm
((Sure, I guess. 3nodding ))

"Now, you help us. On top of our Church-shaped problem, we've got invaders from what's left of the Martian colony. I don't quite know what to make of them. ((Pay attention, this is important--> wink ) But their technology is lagging just behind what we're used to in the colonies. Impressive, really. Nearly keeping up with us technologically despite being isolated with nothing but rusty ol' Mars for resources. Their greatest advantage is their numbers, it seems. But we're trying to find an easy way to wear them down, now. You're going to go with Adalwulf, here, to the research departments in this colony to figure our a way to halt their assault. In the meantime, the rest of us will deal with the problem of the Church."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm
((Yay))

"Yeah sure, I don't even know you people and your putting me to work. Story of my life I guess." Chris just lazily allowed Nick to drag him. He had no quarrel with these people but he felt used. But it could be worse. He could still be butt naked inside of a tube.

Nick wheeled Chris around by the back of his collar as he headed towards the computer room. He turned Chris around and plopped him in a chair. "Okay Adal I want you to bring our friend here up to speed. Use videos, news reels, or anything to get him to know what we know." Nick patted Adal on the shoulder and went back to the room where the tube was.

"I am a machine, I do not feel cold or warm." He walked ahead of Demyan as they made their way to the bridge where they would meet Dure.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 pm
((Woot woot.))

"Of course, I should've known!" Adalwulf threw his hands up in exasperation, even though Nick had already left. He huffed a little before turning to the main controls of the multiple computers. "Give me a few minutes," He said to Chris, fingers a blur over the keyboard as he shut off all the screens but the one in the center and began to compile a long video, containing everything related to Backdraft's old news appearances to the most recent battle with the Church. A bit at the end would be about the newly appeared Martians. Adalwulf took a sip from the flask at his hip. "This won't take long, but even I can't shorten what you're going to see."

Demyan gave the robotic man's back a hard glare, artificial skin tightening over his knuckles as he squeezed the clipboard tightly. "No need to be literal, friend. Only an expression."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:13 am
((*Deep breath in and exhale* The filth of Scofeild Jenkins, is washing away. You shall notice that all posts made by Jenkins is gone. I and others had gotten fed up with his Martians stuff. So I banned him and now have deleted all of his post (Upon other things twisted ). So let us just continue and say the Martians all died like in the flippen book and movies. They got our viruses and died...end of story. And let it be said: 'Don't...mess...with Strider!'))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash