Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm
The movie was never created. Instead, the charming and musical stop-motion claymation film, "The Fantasy After Last Tuesday" was a cult hit that launched a thousand Hot Topic stores.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 am
The front page says hunter quests are open now but in the hunter section of the enrollment quests, it says, "once Hunters have been in play for awhile, and it looks like players are comfortable with the setting, the newbie-only limit will be lifted, and you'll be able to quest for Hunters that were on the island prior to the event. "~

What do you mean by newbie only limit? XD (No hunters or no TiH character?) and there were hunters on the island prior to the event? <3 So you could play their past before the island, and if so, did they participate during the island event?

revenant aria

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 am
Yer ~ the "newbie" part refers to new hunters. The Island has more veteran hunters (such as the ones in part 1) who are out and about being all handy and s**t ~ for now veteran hunters are NPC only, but after awhile they'll be quest-able as well.

Veteran Hunters underwent their own series of tests, but each round of candidate testing is run differently from the last (though many of the themes and motivations remain the same, and also end in the same manner: everyone experiences their own "death") Due to the rare and global nature of hunter candidates, it takes at least several years for them to find enough likely participants for testing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:16 pm
Could you explain the "justice" system in Halloween Town aspect? Like what would the names of each type be, what would the number be for '911', and other things such as that?  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:41 pm
Police/FBI: Boogeymen
Lawyers: Lawyers
Judges: Judges
911: 666  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:14 pm
Is there a way for weaker demons to obtain additional names to add to their current one if they are concerned someone might figure it out?

Also, how do they get their names in the first place if they don't have any parents? Unless, of course, it's only members of the other races who can be parentless, in which case ignore me.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:08 pm
If they have changed greatly from the time of their previous naming, a change may occur naturally (the demon in question would feel disconnected from the name, as it is no longer "true") and they can also, exchange their true name with another (this practice is extremely dangerous, and is nearly always considered to be a sucker bet, only to be made when a demon is fairly sure their situation cannot possibly get any worse)

For those without parents, their true name is found when they register for their pins, prior to entering school. Certain demonic species have naming ceremonies, with trials and tests, but those getting one with their just have to fill out some forms, add a little blood (or whatever they have that's similar) and a bit of their own FEAR, and then wait three days for the results to come in and the paperwork to be properly filed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm
Thank you, Liz <3  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:24 pm
If my enrolled student quest is approved, am I allowed to make the journal and begin roleplaying even if I don't have the art yet, or do I have to wait until I get the official art to do all that? O:  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Kuro-Mizuki
If my enrolled student quest is approved, am I allowed to make the journal and begin roleplaying even if I don't have the art yet, or do I have to wait until I get the official art to do all that? O:

Please wait for the official art, unless you have received permission from a GM to do so~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm
Mmkay, thanks Maru! <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:39 am
What are Amity's actual official school hours? Because I know every school has slightly different times, most are 8-3 but mines 8:30-3:30 so, yeah xD  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

E t e r n a l x Melody

Timid Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:49 am
I want to quest for a character based off of the Jade Moon Rabbit legend, but I'm not too sure what faction he would be under. Would you consider him a demon or a monster?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:04 pm
I know that the skull pin is what keeps students with a weird natural form in human shape. I'm guessing this is also what makes Ghost students solid. But there's a bit of text in the { GHOSTS } topic in World of Halloween sub forum that reads.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Physical Appearance
All ghosts attending the academy have a tangible form and use it when class is in session. They look pretty much the same, but sometimes they lack enough concentration, parts of their form spill out and wisp into nothingness, sometimes you can see through parts of their limbs.

Here's what confuses me. I kind of assumed doing things like floating, being able to go invisible, or being able to make themselves not solid (so long as they weren't in class) would be something they would naturally be able to do. But does that mean it'd have to be listed as a Natural Ability and something that they'd be able to do only as they got stronger? As a Banshee Aislin can only use her subclass ability (The Wail) as her Natural Ability at first.

Really I'm not TOO concerned about trying to phase through things or even going invisible. My biggest wonder is weather or not it'd be okay for me to say that Aislin is all floaty. I wouldn't mean FLYING. But can she float/hover a foot above ground at most?  

sleepZombie

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:10 pm
Kinda echoing Zom's question a bit on the levitating part-

Is it safe to imagine that ghosts can kinda move around like they're on an escalator? (In Pepins case fo sho but... flying is obviously out of the question)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games