Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IssieBee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm

█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xвεαtяιcε вяαη∂ση ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea fidgeted with her robes, as she waited for her name to be called. She shifted from foot to foot-- her impatience starting to get the better of her. Bea looked around to all the other students and saw that most of them looked nervous. She turned back towards the sorting hat and her mind began to wander. I wonder which house I'll be in...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fickle, with my moods and opinions changing constantly. I'm not really easy to get along with but if your lucky enough to get past that, you have my unwavering loyalty. Besides, you wouldn't want to get on my bad side, would you?

I enjoy a bit of mayhem now and then and don't really pay attention in class as I don't have a long attention span. Some people have described me as reckless and impulsive, but who's perfect?

Also, I would describe myself as quite daring... or incredibly stupid. One time my brother dared me to climb onto the roof of our house-- I ended up breaking my right arm and fracturing a few ribs.

Oh, and I also have a habit of dyeing my hair odd colours to annoy my mum, though my gran seems to like it, strangely enough...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

II--Gen3sis--II
User Image
User Image

xrunnin',
runnin' from those days

Rayne was insanely nervous by the time she stood in the Great Hall in front of everyone, professors and students alike, to be sorted. It was a nervous excitement really. She couldn't wait to be sorted but at the same time she couldn't help but feel extremely small with everyone else around. The amount of eyes from all four houses sat and watched in rapt attention to the rest of them. No, she couldn't back down now. She had come so far and she wanted to make her parents proud of her. So, as Rayne's name got called to sit on the stool after awhile, she put on her brave face and climbed up the few stairs. She could not, and would not, allow her nervousness to show. No, not at all.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a pretty fiery type of gal. I don't take crap from people, especially bullies, and protective of my friends and those I'm close to. I'm not saying I'm not friendly and approachable, as I do have my friends, but I just can't stand those who pick on others for their amusement. So watch out, I may just step between you and your victim if you try anything in front of me. It might be brash but honestly I don't care in the slightest. On another note I thoroughly enjoy watching quiddich with my dad. Even though I don't have the ability to play yet I really hope to play for my House team upon getting to school. Just watching the sport gets my adrenaline going and my heart pumped. On a somewhat downside I can be rather stubborn when I want to be. I like to be on time and doing what needs to be done. I'm really hoping I can make some awesome friends upon my entrance to the school~

xthere's another war inside me
i guess i've gone insane

User Image
First Year ~ Unsorted

User Image
User Image

Who am I with? Ophelius, my coworkers...all of Hogwarts
How am I feeling? A little nervous, excited
On my mind? Oh god what have I gotten myself into

"Rayne McGommery!" He had to smile when he was right about the last boy. He may not be like most Gryffindors but he knew one when he saw one. Next came another brunette girl. She looked nervous too but in a different way then the last girl. Carefully placing the hat on her head Zander smiled lightly.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

A protective one now aren't you?
Bravery runs through your veins
The question is
Will your stubbornness lead you to trouble?
I can think of only one place for you girl....
Gryffindor!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,
I'm going to hug you....or not."

When Rowen's name was called, she didn't move. The girl froze in fear with the thought of everyone staring at her. A thin blush appeared once more on her face as she calmed herself down and breathed. After a couple of deep breathes, she walked up the few steps, slowly sitting down on the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very shy, friendly and I blush lightly when anyone talks to me, especially when boys talk to me but, I warm up after awhile to my closest friends. I am also weird. To define that I get really excited at the end of really bloody and gory movies or shows. At certain times, I can act very stubborn and won't do anything anyone asks me, except for teachers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Gideon12
User Image
User Image

ι ʙιᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛoɴɢuᴇ ιɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴀwᴋwᴀʀᴅ coɴvᴇʀsᴀᴛιoɴ

Alex was on the verge of throwing up he was so nervous and excited at the same time. Any minute and he would find out the house he was going to spend the next seven years in. His heart was thundering in his chest as the teacher called out his name and he walked up to the stool where the sorting has was, his legs shaking. He took a seat and the hat was placed on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bi-polar (not sure if that's the right word for it). My mood is inconsistant, constantly shifting. One minute I could be perfectly calm and the next and could be boiling mad. I tend to avoid anyone who might easily annoy or anger me into a fit of rage but I always keep myself in control, no matter how angered I get, so as to keep from hurting anyone around me.

ι ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou oɴcᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ι'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғoʀ ʏouʀ ɴoᴛιoɴs

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Alexander Lockwood!" This was getting easier with every name he called. Thankfully so. He was nervous enough as it was. This boy looked a bit ill as he came forward. Carefully placing the hat on his list he stepped back and was silent.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Strange one now aren't you?
Quick to anger
Quick to calm
I remember someone like you from long before
I can see one place for you boy.....
Ravenclaw!

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Commander Aran
User Image

User Image

Woil stared at the old hat filled with patches, he was a bit nervous about where he would be sorted. He grabbed his head as he attempted to keep control of his frantic thoughts and his more darker half under control. He bit his lip as his thoughts battled with each other.
I can't wait to be placed in Ravenclaw!
Hah! It's going to be Slytherin! I bet you!
No... I don't want to be in Slytherin...
And why not? Slytherin is the best place to be!
"But..." He said out loud as he trembled slightly and he looked around at everyone else. He took a deep breathe and stared once more at the Sorting Hat. He was very anxious as he waited for his name to be called.

User Image

User Image

Woil Noinnei
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm rather laid back, funny, and intelligent. While other-times I seem rather rude, blunt, and honest. I often seem mostly outgoing, funny, and just plain kind to everyone most of the time, but often I tend to be rather rude, and just an overall jerk. It's thanks to my separate personalities that I often switch between a kind person and a jerk.

User Image
User Image

"Woil Noinnei!" Zander did his best not to stumble over the strange last name. It was simple thankfully. But he was confident he hadn't messed it up. As the boy came forward he placed his hat on the boy's head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Ah I see you aren't completly alone in here
A strange one that other side
You could do wonders in Slytherin
But Ravenclaw calls to you as well
Hm...a tough choice
Better be......
Ravenclaw!

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Great Hall/ Sorting Hat
Ronyo Storm - Unsorted
First Year

Ronyo watched as new student after new student was called up and had the fabled sorting hat placed upon their head. Already two of his...well friends really now that Ronyo thought about it more, had already been sorted by the whimsically rhyming hat. Jane had been placed into Hufflepuff a good sign of the girls intentions and notion of friendship. Colton had gotten himself put in Gryffindor and Ronyo could not truly say he was not surprised as he nodded an approval to the boy.

Now with the time drawing ever closer for Ronyo to be placed he found himself curious but oddly enough not nervous. His time in the forest had shaped him into the person he was today and now he would see how that natural nurturing paid off. With a half smile and confident stride Ronyo made his way up to the hat to see about his future.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm full of old world ideas and long lost beliefs that were instilled in me as a boy. I always do my best to keep a positive twist on life because on the worst days I can still do magic. If your my friend then you can always trust that I will have your back even if I may not agree whole heartily with your position. Honor is my highest belief and it is to a fault at times when it comes to doing what is right, even should the right thing get me into trouble or bring me harm. I will stand, and if need be fight, to the end if I believe something just and right.

My mind is always wondering which has been both a blessing and a curse at times. On the good days I can think and wonder about distant ideas that thanks to living in a world of magic may be able to come true. On the bad days I'm off in some fantasy world fighting dark wizards alongside other Aurors with wands held high and spells blazing across the sky. It's at those times I tend to not pay close enough attention to what I should be and likely not taking in all the information I should.

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

anbu_ninja_penguin
User Image User Image

Jake just stood there waiting for his name to be called. His mood had gotten better since what it had been in the boat. However since the boat he had not spoken one word to well anyone. The dirty blond's dark eyes drifted over the crowd as they too all seemed nervous to see which house they would belong in. The 11-year old did not physically show his nerves though he was certain his sister was able to tell he was nervous like everyone else.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm the complete opposite of my older sister Ashleigh. I've been told that i'm conceited, boastful, I and never willing to help someone unless I gain something from it. at times I come off as quick to snap which I often do. i also am very manipulative and will usually do anything to get what I want. oh lets' not forget my mischievous side I'm always looking for someone to pranks or jinx

((odd orange Cape:format under construction))

User Image
User Image

"Jacob Cardon!" Zander smiled as the blond came forward. He recognized the last name. He had an Ashleigh Cardon in his class but he wasn't certain they were related. Placing the hat on the boy's head he waited.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Ah another Cardon
Not a bit like your sister eh?
Conceited and temperamental
And refusing to help unless you gain something
Only one place you'd fit in...
Slytherin!

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrys was quite nervous and shocked entering the dining hall. It was a lot bigger than he expected. And with so many different faces, ranging from his age to adulthood staring at them like they were some kind of circus act. 'It's really a hat? I thought it was just a title.' He thought within, watching as student after student would approach the hat and be sorted. 'How does he even know how sort them?' He mused, waiting his own turn with the hat.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy, cautious and a deep thinker. This, however, causes me to miss out on some things and stick with the familiar. I've been told that I've got my head in clouds and am referred to as a wishful thinker. I will work hard to accomplish my goals, but I'll avoid as many toes as possible to do it.

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~UNSORTED~~~~~~~~}

User Image

SilentlyVicious

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 pm

anbu_ninja_penguin
User ImageUser Image

Vanessa hand were litterally shaking with nerves as she awaited the moment her name would be called. As she watched her year-mates get sorted by the hat she began to wonder how it was that the hat had been charmed so that it could not only talk but also analyze a person's personality and place them in the house that best suits them. As her mind thought about it she realized she was probably the only one more curious about the hat then which house she would get into. To the young blonde female it didn't matter which house she landed in as long as she could learn something while she was in it she would be happy.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a really creative bookworm who always studies hard. There is a slight mischievous side which causes me to always take the time to figure out ways to make pranks and stuff form the books I read come to life. I come from a pure-blood family so I am told I do have a bit of a pure-blood supremeist attitude. I've often have heard people say, though not directly to myself, that I boast of the fact that I am of pure-blood.

((orange old cat: format under construction.))

User Image
User Image

"Vanessa Hopewell!" Zander shifted a little as he called the girl's name. Ophelius hissed softly to his master and the blond smiled. Thankfully he wasn't alone.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

A prankster and a pure blood
Creative and Mischievous
You're proud of your blood
I know who best you belong with...
Slytherin!

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

IssieBee
█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xвεαtяιcε вяαη∂ση ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea fidgeted with her robes, as she waited for her name to be called. She shifted from foot to foot-- her impatience starting to get the better of her. Bea looked around to all the other students and saw that most of them looked nervous. She turned back towards the sorting hat and her mind began to wander. I wonder which house I'll be in...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fickle, with my moods and opinions changing constantly. I'm not really easy to get along with but if your lucky enough to get past that, you have my unwavering loyalty. Besides, you wouldn't want to get on my bad side, would you?

I enjoy a bit of mayhem now and then and don't really pay attention in class as I don't have a long attention span. Some people have described me as reckless and impulsive, but who's perfect?

Also, I would describe myself as quite daring... or incredibly stupid. One time my brother dared me to climb onto the roof of our house-- I ended up breaking my right arm and fracturing a few ribs.

Oh, and I also have a habit of dyeing my hair odd colours to annoy my mum, though my gran seems to like it, strangely enough...

User Image
User Image

"Beatrice Brandon!" Zander smiled soflty at the new first year girl that walked up. Poor things. He remembered being terrified his first year too. Putting the hat on the girl Zander awaited the new member of a house.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Bit moody now aren't you?
Of all those bouncing around
One stands above the rest
Daring or stupid we are yet to see
You will find great things in....
Gryffindor!

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

II The Kitsune II
User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,
I'm going to hug you....or not."

When Rowen's name was called, she didn't move. The girl froze in fear with the thought of everyone staring at her. A thin blush appeared once more on her face as she calmed herself down and breathed. After a couple of deep breathes, she walked up the few steps, slowly sitting down on the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very shy, friendly and I blush lightly when anyone talks to me, especially when boys talk to me but, I warm up after awhile to my closest friends. I am also weird. To define that I get really excited at the end of really bloody and gory movies or shows. At certain times, I can act very stubborn and won't do anything anyone asks me, except for teachers.

User Image
User Image

"Rowen Kyocera!" Zander stumbled on that last name. He couldn't deny it only press forward. Placing the hat on the brunette's head he tried not to internally curse at himself.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Another odd one
Shy at times
A bit of flirt I sense
But your love for blood and gore
Places you else where
Better be....
Slytherin!

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 pm

User Image
Unsorted- First Year

User Image

Luke walked into the great hall just in time to hear his name being called by a rather intelligent looking man standing next to a stool holding a hat. Luke smile confidently remembering from the book he had read that the hat takes into consideration the requests of the wearer. No worry’s than Luke thought before swishing his sucker to the other cheek and casually strolling forward to the chair.

Reaching the man Luke looked up at him and gave a very polite smile "Pleasure to make your acquaintance sir", Luke spoke with the forced habit of hundreds of lessons that were drilled into his head. He did a nodding bow to acknowledge the teachers status before taking a seat on the stool. Luke sat up strait and properly thought that bit was out of habit as well, he waited for a second for the hat to fall over his eyes clearly it was to big but that wasn't was concerned Luke the most right now. Hat I don't like the idea of begging Luke thought frankly before continuing the thought though I will make an exception just this once I don’t care what it takes I need to be in the same house as a dear friend of mine please. Luke smiled as he began to think of Drake I don’t make friends easy you see dear hat cause most just dont suit me and I rather want to keep this one if it is possible Luke let out a troubled sigh not knowing what to think next for once it seemed all of his wisdom had decided to take a vacation. So he stayed quite and waited for the hat to do something, wondering if it had heard him.

People say that, in a nutshell, I’m picky, I don’t like people they are troublesome and have a lot of baggage. I find life boring half the time. If I make friends with you I feel a connection.I love to learn new things and can be seen with an advanced book quite offten. I am a pure blood and like making my friends as such though I make exeptions for people who connect to me. I don't care what others think of me unless you are my friend. I am resourceful specially when it comes to getting something I want, I can come off as rude and/or mean though I could care less what anyone besides my select few friends think.I am smart though I dont like to flaunte it, I am drawn to people who are also smart and knowledgable. I use my wit to get me out of tight spots and to keep others guessing.

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Ronyo Storm
Great Hall/ Sorting Hat
Ronyo Storm - Unsorted
First Year

Ronyo watched as new student after new student was called up and had the fabled sorting hat placed upon their head. Already two of his...well friends really now that Ronyo thought about it more, had already been sorted by the whimsically rhyming hat. Jane had been placed into Hufflepuff a good sign of the girls intentions and notion of friendship. Colton had gotten himself put in Gryffindor and Ronyo could not truly say he was not surprised as he nodded an approval to the boy.

Now with the time drawing ever closer for Ronyo to be placed he found himself curious but oddly enough not nervous. His time in the forest had shaped him into the person he was today and now he would see how that natural nurturing paid off. With a half smile and confident stride Ronyo made his way up to the hat to see about his future.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm full of old world ideas and long lost beliefs that were instilled in me as a boy. I always do my best to keep a positive twist on life because on the worst days I can still do magic. If your my friend then you can always trust that I will have your back even if I may not agree whole heartily with your position. Honor is my highest belief and it is to a fault at times when it comes to doing what is right, even should the right thing get me into trouble or bring me harm. I will stand, and if need be fight, to the end if I believe something just and right.

My mind is always wondering which has been both a blessing and a curse at times. On the good days I can think and wonder about distant ideas that thanks to living in a world of magic may be able to come true. On the bad days I'm off in some fantasy world fighting dark wizards alongside other Aurors with wands held high and spells blazing across the sky. It's at those times I tend to not pay close enough attention to what I should be and likely not taking in all the information I should.

User Image
User Image

"Ronyo Storm!" Another odd name. Watching the boy come foreward, Zander shifted a little. His body was getting stiff from standing up here all night. This was gunna be a long night.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

You put a high place for the old ways
Honor means a lot to you
You do not hesitate to what must be done
Many things go on inside you
Your place is within.....
Slytherin!

User Image
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games