Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:49 pm
I will be leaving the internet sometime this week and I don't know when I'll be back. I'll try to get on from the library, but if I can't, I'll see you all when I see you.

Love you guys
~Gryffie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:45 pm
Just a heads up. I will be away towards the end or march or early april and that is sometime around then is when my baby boy will be born.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 am
I'm officially moving today.... yay.... I'll try to log on when I can, but cold weather and a lack of money to put into gas will make accessing internet really difficult for me. I'll hop on when I can, but until then, I'll see you when I see you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 am
Let's see where to begin. I am sorry for my absence over the past few days. My Grandmother got very sick and I was the only one available to take care of her. She is doing a lot better, but alas I still had to miss a few days. I am back now though, so yeah sorry about having to disappear on you all.  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Voracious Voxy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 pm
Sorry for my absence. Internet issues. I should be back by this weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:03 am
hey <3
so I'm going on a school trip next week so i wont be around from the 24 of February to the 2 or 3 of march ;/ not allowed to bring laptops ;-;

my Character: Ani James ( First Year Hufflepuff)

Tr3AcL3 TarT

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:34 pm
So, my internet went out. I don't really know when it'll be back on and without it, I can't really use my phone. But, hopefully I'll be back soon. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:06 pm
This semester is kicking my butt...so many projects to do, and so little time. That and practicing? Time's not something I have a lot of to spare.

That being said, until early May I will only post if you absolutely need me to post. Of course, I'm not psychic, so please, if you need a response from me, quote me, PM me, or catch me on Chatzy. Just don't harp on me. I'm stressed enough as it is.

I won't be getting involved in any plots until then, and once the attack at the Ministry is finished, that plot series will be suspended.

And to think I was doing so good posting my professors this year...  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:42 am

characters : cole daniel anson (professor) and asterisk slater (student)

Didn't realize I was away for more than a week and will probably be back in a week or two.
This semester is uhg.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:29 pm
AHM LEAVIN FOR A WEEK KAY  

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:52 pm
Turns out I am going to hospital for my boy tomorrow so i would probably be off for a bit but be off and on while hes a new born  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 pm
Off to the land of No-Internet and Summer-Food in the Provincial territory of the Crappy-Signals for an indeterminate amount of time. 8,D Pray for me, please hold my characters until I come back. Many kisses to you all, my love and toodles! ✄ - - - Lady Poм  

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:26 am
500 Days of Summer

characters : cole daniel anson (professor) and asterisk slater (student)

Didn't realize I was away for more than a week and will probably be back in a week or two.
This semester is uhg.

This month has beed a hard for me with this semester as well as emotional toll of financial instability and family problems. I will be back with full attention to the guild by hopefully next week. I hope you all had a nice Easter and/or weekend.

X Days  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 pm
Welp, tomorrow I will be getting my laptop fixed (hopefully) or at least diagnosed with whatever might be causing me so many problems as of late. It may take anywhere from 3-10 days depending on the severity of the computer and well... how much extra time my friend will have to actually work on it.

Soooo, I will be kinda spotty. I will be on mobile, so I'll be able to make a few posts here and there when I can, but otherwise, I might not be around for a while.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games