Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm

User Image
User Image

A Charming Lionness

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis thought about Levanna's question. She really hadn't done much of anything that would interest people. After all, how interesting could sitting home most of the day be in the first place? Not very.

Just as she was thinking of some extravegant stroy to cover up for the fact that she did absolutely nothing over the summer, when a specter floated over to the table from the direction of the Hufflepuff table. "Good evening Sir Nicholas," Aravis smiled at the ghost, glad for the bit of distraction he provided from telling how boring her summer really was. Perhaps she could get away without saying anything at all about it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara walked into the Great Hall and spied the Gryffindor Table already cheering and celebrating a few new members. She adjusted her Prefect's badge and moved to take her seat. Several late students had made her late as well. Sighing, she moved over to her table. She spotted, amoung others, Levana and Ashleigh. "Hey Lev. Hey Ash. Hello new first years. I'm Tamara Radcliffe, prefect and sixth year. It's nice to meet you all."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 pm

User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE
FOURTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
AND I AM DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

Will followed into the Great Hall, trailing behind his sister with his nose buried in a book. When she stopped, he almost walked into her, however, he was able to stop in time. He looked up when she began speaking and waved himself. "'Ello, I'm Will. Radcliffe. Tammy's brother. Fourth year." He looked to Ashleigh, Levana and Aravis. "Hey girls."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm

User Image

Indala walked into the Great Hall, a spring in her step.
She had just had the best summer of her life, and life seemed to be looking up.
Spotting the blonde male she had been looking for just getting to the Gryffindor Table.
She made her way through the line of first years and slid in next to Will on the bench.
Quietly she observed the new students at the table, and thought back to the first time she ever sat there.
The memory made her smile. She hadn't been expecting to find many friends, what with her family and all.
How wrong she had been.

Deciding to be friendly she introduced herself with a small wave to the firsties.
"Hey. I'm Indala, fourth year as well. Welcome to Gryffindor."

User ImageUser Image

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Spongy Filling

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 am

User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

gryffindor first year

~

Alright then. Mallow didn't know what being a Gryffindor meant, but she was satisfied. She hopped off her stool and guessed the cheering table would be the one she was supposed to head for, and Mallow's suspicions were usually right. Upon arriving at the table, Mallow's first instinct was to quietly sit down and hope for others to notice her. But, on second thought, it would probably be nice to introduce herself. "Er... I'm Mallow Leigh and things and I'm glad to meet you all!" Probably not the best greeting. But hey, it was better then nothing, right?

(: (: (:
User Image
): ): ):
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:43 am

█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xƒιяѕт уєαя gяуƒƒιησя ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

User Image

Bea gave a small smile to Allen, slightly disappointed that he wasn't in Gryffindor with her. She then looked to the newest Gryffindor, a girl with pink hair who had just introduced herself.

Bea urged the girl into the seat next to her.

"I'm Bea," she grinned, holding her hand out to the girl, "I really like your hair. I'm thinking of dyeing mine pink as well."

"I dyed my hair green this summer," she stated proudly, she then frowned at her now sandy hair, "but mum forced me to dye it a more suitable colour for the beginning of school."

User Image..................User Image..................User Image..................User Image

IssieBee

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 am

User Image
User Image

xrunnin',
runnin' from those days

Rayne gave Stanley a friendly and encouraging smile when his name got called. She could tell he was more than slightly nervous and she felt for him. She also hoped that he would get into the same house as her. It would be awesome to have a friend with her. A small sigh left her lips and she turned her attention to those who greeting all of the first years like her in a friendly fashion. She gave them a wave and a smile.

"Hello all, I'm Rayne McGommery. It's a pleasure to meet your aquaintence." she introduced herself back and gave them a friendly grin. It would seem she would fit in with all these people.

xthere's another war inside me
i guess i've gone insane

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
First ~ Year
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 am

User Image

Alex was thrilled to be sorted into Gryffindor, walking over to their table and sitting down, feeling as if alot of tension had been lifted from his shoulders.He looked back toward the sorting hat, watching as other names were called.

Alex could not wait to begin classes.

GryffindorSoul86

Spongy Filling

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 am

User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

gryffindor first year

~

When Mallow noticed a girl urging her to sit next to her, Mallow did. She was glad to finally have a conversation struck up, for most of hers today were little side comments or scolding her owl. "It's nice to meet you, Bea! I got in a bit of an... accident with some hair dye and it's been like this since the summer. Atleast it looks sorta good. I'd like to see a picture of you with green hair, haha." For a second, Mallow's mind drifted to Blaire out in the hallway, probably squaking away inside her cage. But whatever. For atleast the next fifteen minutes, Mallow wouldn't have to have that annoying bird on her hands.

(: (: (:

): ): ):

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 am

User Image
User Image

Daisy smiled when her house was called. It wasn't her brother's house that disappointed her. But when she peeked over at him he was cheering as loudly as Gryffindor house. Her smile widened and knew now she hadn't disappointed him. Moving towards her new house the small blond spotted Charon's friend from the station. She was happy to know someone in the house at least.

"H-hello again Miss Levana." She said a little softly as she took the seat next to the older girl. Daisy didn't see either of the boys she had been in the boat with on the way here. So much for getting to know them more. The blond had looked forward to getting to know them more. At least she finally knew Woli's name.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 am

User Image
User Image

Levana could tell something was a bit off as she did not answer her question and instead was sidetracked by Sir Nicolas. It must have been something bad or nothing at all for her to not want to talk about it. Perhaps later on in the common room she could as about it. She turned her head when she heard Charons little sister called to the front and cheered loudly as she was chosen for Gryffindor. A soft smile spread on her face as she joined her.

"And hello again Miss Daisy, you'll love it here. I'll take you to see your brother when ever I can ok?" she said patting the small first years back. Perhaps now she could learn more about the boy she had tried for so many years to desperately get a kind hello from.

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 am

User Image
User Image

"Charon will find me. He's good at tracking me down. But that's his job." Daisy answered with a smile. Levana seemed like a nice girl. But Charon wouldn't waist his time with someone who hadn't earned something from him. It surprised the young Gaunt that he had made friends with a Gryffindor considering.... shaking her head lightly she peered around the table.

"There are a lot of people here. Where's our common room?" She asked looked back at the older girl. Daisy wanted to know everything about what it meant to be a Gryffindor. She also wanted food. Food was nice.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 am

User Image

User Image
Tyler arrived at the table a smile on his face. He sat down "Hey Everyone" he said to the new and old faces. He was excited to see the new year was commencing and they had a good batch of first years. "I'm Tyler Dean, Fourth year" He took some food and looked at Tammy. "Any idea when Quidditch practice will start?" The chaser inquired. He was hopeful it would start soon as he still had the desire to fly his Nimbus 3000.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

User Image
User Image

Levana smiled at the young girl. She could see the love she had for her brother and could easily relate to it. She wondered though how such a sweet little lady could be related to Charon. Before the two had become friends he had been such a jerk. She looked around when Daisy mentioned the amount of people.

"Yes there are, it seems busier than usual actually"
she smiled. This was somewhat of a good thing. When Daisy asked where the common room is she turned back to her,"Its on the seventh floor in a tower. Pretty neat huh" she said smiling happily at her.

User Image

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MARCO FORSYTH
First Year ~ Gryffindor

Marco was happy as he heard the house call out for Gryffindor. Perfect! he thought to himself as he ran toward the cheering table. I don't have to have anything to do with Stella! Well, not for two years until she probably became a Prefect. But for now, he was free from her and Dora making fun of him and bossing him around.

"Hi everyone!" he said as he took a seat at the table. "I'm Marco Forsyth! My sister is a Slytherin, but I don't like her and I'm happy to be here!" His eyes grew big as he saw a ghost sitting at the table. "Wow!" Marco didn't know why he was so chatty and excitable; he was probably just excited to finally get away from his two big sisters.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games