Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 am

User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: sitting in an armchair
next to the fireplace ((Not Tamara's favorite seat, the other one (: ))
I feel: pleased

Sam looked up when the two other students came in. The boy looked just a little older than herself, but the girl looked like a fourth-year. Sam hadn't had the chance to speak with anyone older than a first-year, so she waved to the older girl, beckoning her to come sit in the armchair next to her. When the girl turned away, apparently on seeing the boy, Sam was disheartened. She said, "Hi," with a questioning tone.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: no clue
Where Tiny is really: the Grand Staircase

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara heard someone say hello and turned to look at her. The girl was looking at her. Tamara flushed a light color and shrugged. "Take a walk?" she asked and then stepped through the portrait hole.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

Mala entered the common room. Her thoughts a bit every where with the middle of the year upon her. She had rushed down the stairs and had her eyes on the ground, not really paying attention to the surroundings, she had her thoughts on the future and had no idea what she wanted to do.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image
User Image

Jadyn made his way into the common room, having just woke up from a much needed nap. He had been busy lately trying to keep up with classes, and rest was something he was short on. Now he was headed outside to walk around the grounds. It had been awhile since he had been outside the castle for anything other than class, and he wanted to take advantage of the free time he had. Eager to get out, Jadyn was completely distracted from his surroundings. As he walked quickly across the common room, he thought he heard someone call out to him. Turning his head slightly as he kept walking, he tried to see who it might have been. All of a sudden, he ran into something, or more likely someone. He whipped his head back around, stumbling from the impact but managing to keep his balance, feeling extremely bad about running into whoever it was.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rechosia

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm

User Image

Mala felt a shoulder knock against hers. It was out of no where catching her off guard, she was knocked back, tripping over a book someone had left on the ground and fell right on her butt. She thought about getting up but instead stared at the ceiling noticing the patterns she had never seen before. The floor was surprisingly comfortable but knowing that anyone who had seen and the boy who had hit her would be wondering if she was okay. Staring at the ceiling like a loony woman would not insure that. She hoisted herself up on her elbows. Looking at the boy she remembered him from train, "Well it seems we will always be knocking each other down." She said followed by a laugh.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 am

User Image
User Image

Jadyn looked down to see who it was, feeling terrible. He recognized the girl immediately as the girl from the train on that first day. At first he thought she was going to be mad that he had knocked her down, but she looked at him and laughed a little, and Jadyn was put at ease. "Yeah, fancy running into you again," he smiled cheesily. "Mala, right? How have you been?" He studied her face. She certainly was pretty, and he felt bad that they hadn't talked at all since that first day. He had hoped that they could meet up and get to know each other, but class and other things had made doing that difficult. Maybe this was his chance.

Rechosia

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara was sitting in her chair, staring at the fire, distraught about the situation with Professor Watkins and trying to come up with a way to help her. She frowned and then sighed heavily and started on her Alchemy homework. She opened her Advanced Potion-Making textbook directly to the page on the Elixir to Induce Euphoria while she fished for her notebook. Glancing back at her textbook, she cried out in surprise, clapped her hands over her mouth, seized her textbook and ran up to her room.
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 pm

User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:It's so nice to settle down and write a bit.
Who I'm talking to:Nobody
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

Ѻ.Ѻ.Ҫ.-
I plan on publishing things that Aravis writes on my Fictionpress account. The link to her journal is this. Feel free to read anything else of mine if you go there.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis sat down in an empty chair and curled up in a more comfortable position. After all, comfortable chairs weren't meant to be sat in what some might say is the proper way. She had her notebook with her. It was a purple, tattered composition notebook that was actually pretty empty despite its looks. Aravis figured that it must of gotten beat up from lack of care. She had a quill and her hand and thought about what would make a good muse. She finally came up with one.

Aravis

Life in Memory

Cold, soft air catches the clouds
I breathe and makes the disappear into the
Quiet air surrounding the world, as a peaceful sunrise
Illuminates the sky.

I wait with patience for the arrival of my sorrows.
Everything past catches the present here and He comes,
Just as He said He would.

We exchange the proper greeting as the rains begin to fall.
How could any of this have been?

The sun rests in its bed and yet I'm still avoiding
My own, it's voice softly calling.
For now, cold air tries taking
The fire that's dancing
And I try catching
The ashes floating
Down to earth where they vanish.

He then leaves me, just as He would.
I don't complain, for I know that it's bound
Those like Him, don't stay long.

My eyes are weary, my Heart more so
As my bed is calling, calling me to Him.

Aravis looked up after writing the poem, hoping nobody would ask her to explain it. It was one of those things that just came out, not one to be taken much account of.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler walked into the Common room. He smiled and sat down by the fire. He looked into the growing flames thinking. Lately he had an odd feeling, one he did not recognize. But it was prominent.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 am

User Image
Kenta slowly walked down the stairs from the boys' dormitory. Sighing in an annoyed manner at the chatter, he sat in an armchair and began to read. Not surprisingly, he looked like a person you'd want to annoy.

CrimsonBloodSamurai

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Indala sighed heavily as the portrait of the fat lady opened before her to allow
entrance into the Gryffindor Common Room.
Slowly she walked, consciously putting one foot in front of the other,
into the room that she had known as home for the past two years.

Merlin I've missed this place, she thought a heaviness in her heart.
Sliding her bag off of her right shoulder and to the ground she looked around for a familiar face.
Scanning the room she had almost lost hope until she saw Tyler.
They had never really been close but happiness quickly replaced the anxiety she had been experiencing.
Before she knew it she had called out, "Hey Tyler!"

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler looked up from his book when he heard his name called. He blinked as he looked at a girl, she looked familiar but not know why. The chaser stood an walked over towards the girl. Upon closer inspection he recognized her. "Indala?" he asked confused "What happened to you? You just vanished all of a sudden." he said

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Happiness consumed Indala and before she could stop
herself she had run over to join Tyler where he was sitting,
forgetting her bag on the floor.

"I know! I wasn't even aware of what had happened until I woke up in a bed at St.Mungo's!"
She looked down slightly embarrassed.
" I had one of the worst cases of spattergroit most of the healers had ever seen."
She met his eyes again and smiled. " How have you been? How is everyone?"

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler blinked as Indala ran towards him. As he spoke he made a face "Spattergroit eh? Nasty thing that is. My uncle had it for a while, took him months to get over it. No wonder you were gone." A sudden thought struck Tyler "I wonder what Will will say when he finds pout your back"

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Indala nodded concurring with Tyler that Spattergroit
was indeed as horrible as he had knowledge of it to be.

Her smile shook and then fell as soon as he mentioned Will.
Not sure she would be able to stand whilst talking about it, she took a seat next to him.
She had been wondering the same thing. How would he act?
What would he say? Had he found some other girl to be with?

She sighed deeply. "I...I don't know," she said weakly, not making eye contact.
Her heart beat wildly as all of the situations she had imagined about Will flashed through her mind's eye.
Uncomfortable, she shifted in her seat.

User Image
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games