Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at his guitar, knowing he should probably put it up. "Yeah, I definitely think I should. I'll be right back alright," he said, taking his guitar upstairs. About 1 minute later, he made his way downstairs, taking a seat next to Ariana, sitting a little closer to her this time. They weren't entirely too close, but still. He smiled at her, hoping she would spark the conversation.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Entering the room.
What am I thinking? I just wanna sleep forever...

Kat entered the common room; her eyes were still puffy and red and her cheeks were still tear stained. She wiped her nose on her sleeve as she walked across the common room, not really taking note of who was in the room. Professor Lunette's words were still echoing in her head.

Out of Character {...}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at Steele, about to speak when Katrina walked into the common room. Ariana looked at her, still smiling, until she realized what her friend looked like. "Kat!" she yelled across the room as she stood up.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Walking into a wall.
What am I thinking? Oof! Ow.

Kat was in her own little world until Ariana called out her name. Kat looked up just in time to smack her face into the wall. She fell backwards, landing on her butt. "Ow..." she mumbled and rubbed her nose. "Hey Ari. Hey Steele," she added, noticing him finally.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

"Are you alright?" Steele asked, Katrina looking really sad. He really wondered if she was, but if she didn't want to tell him, it was quite okay; he definitely understood. He got out of his seat, his feet aching from the walking with the guitar on his back. He smiled at the girl coming in. He helped her up.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana hurried over to Katrina to help her up. "What happened?" she asked, extending her arm out for Katrina to grab for support.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Rubbing my nose still.
What am I thinking? That smarted.

She smiled graciously when Ariana helped her to her feet. "Chase and Sam. I can't take their fighting anymore. I was going to the Library with Sam and he started on about Chase." She rubbed her nose again, which felt as though it had been kicked by a hippogriff. 'So I yelled at him and stalked off."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana took this news very harshly. "They're fighting?" she asked, bringing her eyebrows close together. "About what?" Chase and Sam seemed to get along whenever Ariana saw the two of them although she hasn't seen them often. She let her eyebrows loosen when she realized she promised she'd hang out with them, and hasn't. "Oh, no," she muttered quietly.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Steele went back to the couch, knowing that he wasn't going to get to talk anytime soon, but it was okay. He knew that Kat seemed to be going through some things, and from what he has seen, Sam and Chase have been quite obnoxious lately, especially toward each other. Steele sat down and just listened for now.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Sitting on the couch.
What am I thinking? I'm tired.

Kat moved over to the couch that Steele had sat down on and dropped down onto it, still rubbing her nose occasionally. "They're always trying to one up each other. Chase brags about doing a spell, then Sam about Flying. I swear, something bad is going to happen to one of those boys some day."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose looked up and smiled at her house mate.
"Hey Austin!" she said cheerfully and rose from her seat slowly. "Things are going fine for me. Class is going well. "she said feeling a little excited. Her curiosity was really getting the best of her. She wanted to know if they were related or if it was just some silly coincidence. "And how are you?" she held her hands before her as polite as ever. Despite her excitement Rose was still a prim and proper young lady. Even excitement will not make her act out of how a lady should. Though this moment seemed to slowly win her over. "Austin? can I take you somewhere, I need you to meet someone" she said gently grabbing his wrist and turned to walk toward the door. Neither motion was forceful. To call it forceful would be like calling soft snowfall a hail storm.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana slowly followed Katrina and Steele back to the couch. She sat on the floor and stretched out her legs as her friends sat on the couch. From how Katrina looked, it didn't seem like the boys were only trying to show off. "What was the last thing they said to each other?" she asked, her voice sounding a bit raspy near the end of the sentence.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Sitting on the couch.
What am I thinking? I'm tired.

Kat shrugged and laid her head down on the arm of the couch. "The last time they were together was in Flying. After that me and Sam were going to the library."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked at Rose as she grabbed his wrist and started pulling hiom towards the exit of the common room, he had never seen her like this before, she seemed overly excited. "Uh, sure." was all the prefect could think to say. What's up with her? he thought as he followed after her.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at the ground. They argued in Flying class? How could I miss that? I'm such a terrible friend! She only stared at the floor as she bagged on herself.

wearing

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games