Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:44 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre smiled. "Of course." He said and slipped the ring on her finger. "It suits you." He said as he looked at the ruby that was surrounded by four diamonds. He wasn't really sure what was supposed to happen next, but something was bound to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled and looked down at the ring on her finger. She smiled and kissed him. Then put one hand on her neck again, which was still a bit sore and healing. She leaned on the wall next to him and looked at Jake, a new comer who'd appeared.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Mike was just sitting playing video games waiting with his assault rifle strapped to him.He wasn't noticed till the game said."Game Over."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:57 am
User Image---User Image---User Image---User Image---User Image

User Image

User Image

Cassandra's gaze slowly trailed open, faint groan slipping past her lips. In all honesty this was getting old. She had spent god knows how many months just roaming the city in an attempt to find something any trace of life. But the only life she tended to find was the undead kind. And that was attention she did not wish to have at all. But... when you were a being of living flesh and pumping blood you were a buffet, even if you were some what tainted.

She really couldn't remember how she had been infected with the virus. But in a manner she didn't mind, that very poison coursing through her veins had saved her life god knows how many times. She shifted slightly as she rolled over in the rubble of boxes and glass. She was lucky to say the least, that she had managed to hit these boxes rather than the cement of the alley. Her gaze shifted rolling to peer up at a shattered window that gleamed all to pleasantly at her. Yes she remembered it all to clearly now.

She had awoken an hour or so ago, upon leaving her barricaded room for the night she ran into a fowl little creature that wished to have her for breakfast. Thus various rounds later and being pushed back out of a window two stores up, she lay. Well at least she came out better than the bloody undead. That things brain matter was splattered all over the walls within that hallway. She chuckled, only to wince pain flickering through her being.

Well... At least she was alive. She rolled onto her side pushing herself up slowly blond locks tumbling over her shoulder. Each movement brought a pang of pain to her being. Couldn't be helped boxes and what not weren't the soft landing place. After a few labored movements she finally managed to push her some what battered frame up. Cuts lingered along her arms, legs, and face. Most likely due to the glass shattering when she impacted the window. But... at least she could move that was always good.

Shifted slightly she moved to pluck the beast of a rifle of hers off the ground, the weapon easily taller than her with its additional blade attachment. She took it by the strap and slung it over her shoulder so it rested along her back. With a small grunt she started to make her way out of the alley and off into the street. Her steps were slow uneven, the weight of her rifle pressing down on her sore body, causing unneeded pain. Yet she pushed on making her way down the street. Unlike some infected humans that could hold off the Viruses that plagued this world. She did not hold the ability to heal at a swifter rate. Thus... she was left to deal with the pain.

Thinking of: Surviving...
Currently Here: Walking the streets.
Feeling This: Tense, Alert, Trigger happy.
Speaking To: N/A

Mysteriouspoison

Romantic Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 pm
(Sorry, I was waiting for Kijuju to get updated. Didn't realize we moved to London.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Alice rolls her eyes. "Yeah, What he said i am the only one who can call him Richard. Haha" she said, looking at Richard, smiling over too him. "Okay. But, we have to get out of here.. I mean really, We cant just be sitting down here..Sidney call Sarah.."

Sidney sighed still looking at Jake. "Huh? Oh Right! Umm.. Sarah!" she said turning around. "We are going!"  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

Sarah heard Sydney call to her and she nodded. Pushing off from the wall, taking Zandre's hand and walking them back to Sydney and Alice. "You're right. But where are we going anyway?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm
Alice sighs. "Umm. I think, We have to go. Find a Copter.. And i think i know where it is.." she smiled over too Sarah and the others. "Haha. Just follow me, and we will find it."  

Mini Tsukino

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre listened to everything and sighed when he heard a familiar sound of metal. He didn't need to look to know who it was. "Matt, I thought I'd killed you at the last Hive." He said as he'd turned. There was no doubt as he looked at the man's hooded face, he had gotten stronger. "How many times do I have to kick your a**?" He asked with a grin. It was obvious he'd been watching them all, and knew what Zandre now looked like. It seemed he knew Zandre would take him on alone.

[[butterfly, bring him back in now plz!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

Matt smirked as Zandre instantly reconised him. And the sound of his claws. "Well it seems you didn't." He said with a dark chuckle. "I see you got her back. Been a while. What took you so long Zandre?" Matt smirked and pulled his hood off of his face. The wind blew lightly, letting his silver hair follow it's breeze.

"I have to say, that Centipawn of yours, took a great deal to kill. Too bad you just had to turn on us. We could of really used you." He said, his smirk still plastered on his face, blue eyes glaring at zandre.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

Sarah turned and saw Matt. "Damn it..." She muttered and let go of Zandre's hand. She let her hand rest on her gun, and realised, a gun? With Matt...it'd be more fun with a blade. Only if she was needed to fight anyways. She growled at Matt, "God i wish you died in that explosion." She muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm
Alice looks over too Matt and Sarah and Zandre, something was up with this guy. "Okay.." she stepped forward. "Whats going on here?.." she said looking over too Sarah and then back at Matt. Alice then walked next to Sarah. "...Who is this...dude." she said looking up at Matt.

Sidney walked over too Sarah. "Sis..who is that.." she eyed over too Matt. He wasnt that hot..not even with those..claws..  

Mini Tsukino

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre shook his head. "My my, somebody's confident today." He turned to the group. "Chris, Sarah, keep everyone from interfering. This is my fight." He took off his jacket and tossed it aside, revealing the many scars on his back. He held his sword as if it was weightless, which it definitely wasn't. "Matt, I'm going to make sure you die today. There isn't going to be another result." He casually walked forward, tossing a cd out of his pants pocket to Chris. "Find a way to play that. Then blast it, I'd like to have a nice tune to kill him to." It was titled: Children of Bodom Mix. All tracks by the heavy metal group.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Sydney. "Matt, is the man who got me captured in the first place." She growled. "He first appeared when we were at the prison in LA, with his whole that's no way to treat a lady line. Well shooting someone has nothing on kidnapping, especially when tey're umbrella." She told them. "I thought, i pushed him off the roof. He survived, got me and George in the desert. And, aparently he survived the blast of the previous hive in...Africa i believe." She stepped back a few feet as Zandre walked up to Matt. "Hope the b*****d dies." She muttered.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

Matt smirked as Zandre walked towards him. He chuckled as he tossed Chris the CD. "Fine then. Let's get this fight on the road." He said, his hands shook blood off of his claws. "Who knows, maybe we will find a good way to use you after all. It sure worked on miss-growly over there." He glanced at Sarah.

He lightly shrugged, "Either way, i'm going to enjoy this fight. Weither you're on my side, or not." He snarled.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games