Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

User Image
User ImageNicole looked up when someone walked into her. the first year was slightly surprised since there hadn't been anyone close well that she noticed. She smiled politely up at the other hufflepuff. "It's no problem Jack. I probably shouldn't of sat in the middle of the path."she said before getting up from where she had just sat down moment ago. It looked as if something was bugging the other girl but Nicole wasn't sure if she should pry and aske whats wrong.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:57 pm

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack smiled at the girl, pushing all thoughts of Alex Ethelwine from her head. "Can I sit in the middle of the path with you?"

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

User Image
User ImageNicole blinked in surprise the simply shrugged. She hadn't expected girl to ask to sit with her. "Sure go right a head. Since it's the school ground technically I wouldn't have the right to say no." the red head jestured to a spot by her. She hadn't really spoken to Jack since the welcome feast but then it had been more her brother talking then her which had been a bit of a change for the pair.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 pm

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack laughed a little, the girl did have a point. Y'know, Jacqueline, she's not too bad to look at either... She let her head fall for a second before picking it back up. These weird thoughts were going to go away anyway, she might as well just ignore them. "Well, if you didn't want me around I'd go sit on another plot of dirt.", She sat down next to Nicole, she would be rather excited to befriend her fellow Hufflepuff.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

User Image
User ImageNicole laughed a bit. She wouldn't of turned down anyone from sitting by her if they had asked she was much too nice to do that. "True you could. But i've got no issues with anyone sitting with me." Her red eyes drifted over to the lake. Sometimes she wished she didn't have that fear of water and could go out in the water with no issues. Of course the black lake wasn't a lake you wanted to go in after all they had merpeople and who knows what else in it. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera woke up choking on a scream. She was tangled in the duvet and sheets on her bed and they were suffocating her. Levera panicked and struggled her way out of the tangled mess, which ended up with her falling to the floor. Once there she curled into the fetal position, resisting the urge to cry. She wouldn't give Ferreus the satisfaction. He could torture her all he wanted, but she would not give him her tears.

Then there was the dream...Oh Sekhmet the dream, it was horrible. Ferreus had trapped her in a never ending series of hallways and then let her run for what felt like an eternity before finally creating a door for her. Ferreus had then returned her weapons both her sword and her various knives. On the door was a note. Dream Levera reached for it, desperate to figure out the rules of this game so she could figure out how to escape. The note had said that she need only follow his instructions through the next room and each of the subsequent rooms and he would leave her be for a night. There she could rest and regain her strength and be at peak physical condition again. She was so sick of feeling weak. There was a time before Ferreus where Levera was capable of running seven or eight miles, but after Ferreus she was lucky if she could go for five, and even more recently three.

Dream Levera reached for the instructions that were also attached tot he door. They were simple Kill everyone inside. Dream Levera steeled her resolve, they were easy enough to follow, she had been practically bred to follow those orders. She entered the room with her sword drawn and took down every person in the room. The figures Dream Levera had killed all had masks and as she walked by one of the bodies she accidentally kicked it. The mask fell off to reveal Carynn. The sight made Dream Levera pause and furrow her brow. She reached down to remove a mask off another body, it was Zeb. She growled low, angry at Ferreus, then stopped, her growling was useless and was only succeeding in fueling her rage more. She calmed herself and reached for one last mask. Her fingertips barely brushed the mask before it fell off. It was Therian, is eyes, glazed over with death, stared accusingly at her. Dream Levera sucked in a breath. There was nothing she could do now....Therian was dead. She killed him, she would have to live with it. Nothing more could be done. All she could do was continue on. Dream Levera walked purposely to the next door and ripped the instructions off. Kill everyone inside.

And so it went for what felt like eternity. Levera slowly losing herself in all the slaughter, each room making her let go of her rational self a little more. She was bathed in red, sweat was blood and blood was sweat. Her sword was colored like a ruby and was dripping. Dream Levera was even beginning to smell of death, and she couldn't deny that she was beginning to enjoy the taste of blood. She craved it. Ferreus had released her blood lust. She was so far gone that in the end she even defended the Tribunal from friends and people she considered family. She killed Therian a second time and was heartbroken for only a second before she moved on.

In the final stage of the dream Ferreus assaulted her with incredible mental pain to make her bow to his whims. The pain came from within, causing her body to tense so it she was paralyzed. Then he had relented ad teased her into allowing him to have his wicked way with her.

Levera woke from her dream the moment Ferreus abandoned her in the dream bed. And now Levera lay traumatized on the floor, trying to reconcile what had happened to her and how real it felt. Then something in her snapped and she was on her feet. Images from the dream flashed through her mind's eye. She saw Carynn dead at her feet, then Zeb, then Charlotte....something else in her snapped and the next thing she knew she was getting dressed; black jeans, black sleeveless top....

She leaned against her trunk, panting hard for breath for some reason she couldn't place. Levera cringed as a massive cramp ran through her and more images invaded her mind. Ferreus was caressing her, then biting her, then kissing her. Levera snapped again. This time her boots were on her feet and her hands were lacing them with a practiced speed. She screwed her eyes shut to fight back tears, it felt like acid eye drops were dripping onto her eyeballs, but she ignored the pain.

Images were assaulting her again and a few more mental threads snapped. She didn't understand what Ferreus wanted from her. Levera wasn't a powerful witch. She was still a student. Even as a warrior she was still technically in training. The Sa in her name signified that she was simply a “Sword master's apprentice”. Compared to some of the minions Ferreus could gather she was nothing.

But he had whispered in a husky, cruel voice that he knew that she had potential and that he wanted to realize that potential. But what could that potential possibly be? The potential to be evil? The potential to be corrupt? Levera didn't want that. All she wanted was to be neutral....only doing what she had to do to save Charlotte.

Levera was NO hero.

But Levera was also not evil. She didn't murder unnecessarily, but only when her survival or an ally's survival depended on it. Certainly Levera had slaughtered many men and women in cold blood, sometimes she even enjoyed it, but every time her survival depended on it.

Levera did have a flaw though, an almost insatiable bloodlust. Ever since the battle with the Tribunal she had found that when she sparred she almost always had the urge to tear her opponents throat out and make them bleed. She wanted to drink their blood, bathe in it, relish in watching it leave her opponent's body. Therian had be the only one able to control her in that regard. His tickling seemed to shock her out of that state of mind. But still the flaw existed. And maybe Ferreus was playing on that.

She sprinted through the dungeons, goosebumps rising on the bare alabaster skin of her arms. Her breath came out in a mist that danced up around her head then dissipated as she sprinted through it. She had no idea where she was going, she didn't even realize she was sprinting. Her mind disconnected from her vision as more horrible images played through for her, and something else snapped.

She was thrown into a vision, much like one of the ones she had last year with Nott and with Charlotte. This time she was crawling towards Ferreus, hips dancing seductively as she gave him a lustful gaze. She caught sight of a face - her face- in the reflection from a piece of silver decoration. Her appearance had changed - tattoos spread across her face, her eyes a bright red - the corruption had finally changed her outward appearance.

Vision Levera rose up between Ferreus's legs and looked up at him, adoration danced across her face tangoing with the lust. She was older, her body had developed more, curves were forming on her narrow athletic frame. Ferreus absentmindedly stroked her hair, not really paying any attention to her. Suddenly he gripped her hair and yanked her to her feet, his lips tracing a hot trail from her throat to her ear. He hissed something into her ear, then shoved her away. Vision Levera bowed to Ferreus and then turned on her heel, marching out the door with a military precision, determined to carry out whatever orders he had given her.

Levera snapped back into her body only to discover that she was still sprinting. She wasn't entirely sure where she was, but she knew she couldn't run for much longer. Her breath was catching in her throat. Her throat felt like it was swollen to twice its normal size. She couldn't swallow and there was a strange liquid running down her cheeks. She was crying.

Cold air caressed her cheeks, but her body felt like it was on fire. Little parts of her mind kept snapping , she was losing more and more of herself each time one of her boots hit the ground. The images, the visions, the wretched sensations that made her hate herself...none of them would go away. She HAD to escape, had to, had to...

There, in front of her, there was escape, one of the deeper edges of the lake. Levera jumped in, her body breaking the cold surface. For a few seconds she was completely submerged. Then she naturally rose to the surface, but Levera didn't know how to swim. At that second Levera gave up on herself. Survival instincts kicked in and she flailed around uselessly, it kept her head above the surface for a little longer. But then, even her body gave up and she slipped below the surface

~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”

((OOC: Please do not save Levera, that's Wisteria's job. Please and Thank you))

Feverw0lf

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 am

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

When Jack saw Nicole's gaze fall over the lake she realised, once again, how jealous she was of those who could swim. She thought about how amazing it would feel to just jump into the lake, but then how awful it would feel to drown. "I wish I could swim..."

Maybe think about you?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:56 pm

User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz knelt by the edge of the water, one hand resting on his staff and the other resting in the water. The Herbologist was testing the salinity of the liquid - to determine which plants could be grown in it safely, and which would need to be grown in modified environments. He frowned and sent a pulse of his magic outwards - the giant squid that lived in the waters had been inching towards him again, a tentacle moving through the water in his direction.

"Bloody overgrown calamari." The large man stood up and shook the water from his hand while snorting at the aquatic environment. He would have to be careful when it came time for the gillyweed growing and testing, otherwise his students might be in danger from the squid.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

As Jack sat on the ground next to Nicole she saw the professor that she'd been waiting to talk to since the feast. Eraz Lupinous was a hard man to find, though he shouldn't have been. She quickly picked up the pot holding her beloved pet Basil plant. "I need to go talk to Professor Lupinous, Nicole.", She pulled herself up off of the ground, being careful not to drop Watson and started walking over toward the American professor. "Professor Lupinous! Professor!

Maybe think about you?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:28 pm

User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

The Herbologist turned around and tilted his head to one side. He recognized the girl - she was one of the first year Hufflepuffs who had been in that disastrous class with the Varren boy. He frowned at her then shrugged.

"That would be me, yes. I assume you want help with that plant?" He gestured to the potted plant she was carrying - there was really only one reason to come to the Herbology instructor while carrying a plant. Idly Eraz wondered if she wanted help with some dangerous plant, only to realize that it was a cooking herb.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

When she finally got up to Eraz and had time to catch her breath she nodded at the man. Though thinking back he probably thought she was some kind of weird kid for carrying a plant around. Especially since it wasn't even a magic plant. She looked up at him, craning her neck so she could look into his eyes. "This is Watson, my basil plant. I was hoping that maybe you had some plant food for him.", She instantly regretted telling him the plant's name, but carried on as if it was completely healthy to name (and form bonds with) potted plants.

Maybe think about you?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 pm

User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

"Watson." The wizard rubbed the bridge of his nose for a long moment. Then his staff began glowing as he muttered Latin under his breath, then placed one hand on the plant. His hand glowed, then the basil plant did. A minute later he pulled his hand back and sighed.
"I'll have to teach you this spell some time girl. Terra Cibus Creo." Brown magic swirled from his staff, along his hand, into the pot. There would be no immediate change - but the basil plant now had the perfect soil to grow in. He turned his attention to her.
"This is a one time thing girl. A weak plant like this can be dealt with with two spells. Do you want to learn them, or let it die?"

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 pm

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked up at the man with awe in her eyes. She wanted to know everything that this man knew. Everything. She wasn't sure if she understood it herself but this man was now her hero. She was going to grow up and be a badass just like him. "Teach me?", Every badass starts somewhere. And this badass is starting here.

Maybe think about you?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm

User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Ok. That look was more than slightly disturbing to the older wizard, who had NEVER been looked at with awe. He was far more used to the irritation that Levera used. Eraz shook his head and suppressed his urge to get the hell out of dodge and shrugged.

"Alright, the first spell you will need to use in the future for this is the 'Terra Cibus Identitas'. This will charge your magic for a brief time with the specific type of soil this plant needs to grow healthily. The motions are so simple a rat could do it - you simply hold your wand in one hand and place your other onto the plant. That was the first spell you saw me use. Then the second one is the 'Terra Cibus Creo', which uses the charge given with the Identitas to create the proper form of food. Noe, this only works on non-magical plants, and a few magical cooking herbs - it won't help you with the plants we cover in class." Maybe now she wouldn't look at him like that, knowing that this couldn't be used to give her the most healthy plant in the class.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 pm

User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack watched the older man intently as he showed her how to take care of Watson. She didn't even care that this spell could only be used for Watson and whatever other non-magical herbs she happened to acquire during the year. She'd ordered a rosemary seed packet in the post the day before. She knew that she was going to have the best herb garden in the entire world with the help of Eraz. "Can I ask you another question...?", The look of awe had still not been wiped from her face. She hoped that he didn't think her some sort of stalker student. Even if he did he was going to be stuck with her for a while. At least until one of them left Hogwarts.

Maybe think about you?
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games