Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy noticed that Claire seemed somewhat upset, but didn't think twice about it. When they got back to the door that led to the hallway where John and Jill were, he pulled out his gun and opened the door a bit, checking to make sure it was clear. He nodded when he saw it was just as empty as before and holstered his gun.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill glared at Wesker. Stepping closer to John the best she could. Even if John was a pain in the a**, she wasn't going to let him take him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smirked. "You're really going to try to stop me, aren't you?" he asked. In a second, he was in front of Jill. He aimed a punch at her stomach.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris took out his Baretta and glanced at Claire. "Stay behind me." He said. Following Billy out into the hallway, heading towards the room the two were in. Claire followed behind Chris.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Jill felt the punch hit her stomach. She winced at the force. She grabbed his arm and tried twisting it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker felt her hands on his arm. He grabbed one of her arms and spun, using her fresh momentum to slam her into the wall next to them.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard a slam. He swore. "Be careful," he said before opening the door. He had the Colt in his hand and he quickly scanned the room. He saw a man with his back to them holding onto Jill. "Let her go," he growled, gun pointed at the man's head.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 am
User Image

Jill cried out as she hit the wall. She could hear footsteps, and opened her eyes. It was Billy and Chris! Hearing Chris cry her name, he was being very protective. And Wesker should know that. But he was going to get himself killed if he didn't be carefull.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 am

Chris followed Billy into the room. Seeing Wesker holding Jill. "Jill!" He cried out to her, she seemed to be in pain. His gun was already aimed at Wesker. He was fuming with rage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed. He was still holding onto Jill. He yanked her towards him and wrapped an arm around her neck. He turned to face Chris and Billy. He knew they wouldn't shoot Jill, and if they tried to shoot over her shoulder, he'd have her shifted to take the shot before the bullet reached them. "Who's faster?" he mocked. "Pull the trigger and miss and she'll get hit. Aim over her shoulder and I move her to take the bullet," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Chris saw Jill in Wesker's arms. He was right. In a position like that, Jill would get hit, almost anyway they moved to shoot at Wesker. He slowly pulled down his Baretta, but still had it in his grip. Eyes darted from Jill, up to Wesker in a glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:32 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John could hear voices. The sounded far away, as if through a tunnel. His arm stung, but the burn was gone. He groaned and opened his eyes a bit. The first thing he saw was legs, then he looked up. It was the man who'd talked to him before. Wesker. He was holding Jill. He followed Wesker's gaze and saw Chris and Billy just inside the door with their guns pointed at Wesker. He noticed something else. There was a girl standing behind Chris. He wondered who she was.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Good. You do have a brain. Now, just give me what I want and I'll be on my way," he said. He realized that Chris wouldn't know what he was talking about, but Jill would, and that's all that was necessary.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Jill looked at Chris and Billy. She noticed a girl behind Chris, it was Claire. "He wants...John." She choked out to Chris and Billy. She knew Chris would be the last person to ever shoot her, and at this point there was only a few things he'd do with her in a position like this.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John heard his name. His eyes, still red, looked at Jill. Wesker wanted him? Why? He struggled to his feet. He was close enough to Wesker, so he pulled out his sword and held it to the side of Wesker's throat. "Let her go," he said. If he jabbed his arm forward, the sword would sink into Wesker's neck.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games