Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 am
User Image

Nick Sits down and puts the coat next to himself taking out an Nokia 2690 out of the pocket dialing a number."Boom." He says as his car blows up proving his pyromancy. After that he takes out his guns and puts them into the sleeves of his coat. Taking out a syringe from his backpack and injecting it into his hand to stop the pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:05 pm
((can someone gimme an update plz? XD)  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded. "No, we should be good." He said, looking around the helicopter to make sure they got everyone. Sarah and Zandre had recently came, both...very bloody. But it seemed fine to them. Chris then turned to Claire, eyeing her neck. "Licker?" He asked, seeing her shyly nod. He sighed, he didn't want to scold her about being more carefull right now. It wasn't the best time.

He sighed and shook his head, leaning back against the seat, putting a hand on his stomach where his wounds that had been bandaged were.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm
Drake stood in his seat watching everyone still in a state of memory loss he stood out of everyone's way.He thought about Umbrella and tried remembering what happened.He held his assault rifle in hand and checks the ammo only three, thirty round cartridges."Wonder if I could find some ammo to where we're heading."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Sarah had gotten into the helicopter with Zandre after they'd killed their way through zombies to get up here. She was sitting next to Zandre and whiped a bit of blood from her face. Sarah looked at Drake. "Probably." She told him. Sarah pulled out an extra ammo clip for her assault rifle and tossed it to him. "You can have that for now." She told him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm
He looked at it for a minute and put it in his pocket."Thanks." He said unsure of what to say next he looked around."Where are we heading anyway?" He turned to Sarah.He felt a memory come back of him giving her planning to shot him but he stood quiet.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "Probably B.T.C.S. base or somthing." She shrugged. Sarah watched him, "Any luck with your memory? I know it will take a little while to come back though.." Then she smirked when she got an idea. "We could always try re-jogging it." She said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm
"I rather not try and remember......" He said as he remembered the kid's body."I remember a child brought back he was torn from the shoulder down." He said trying to get rid of his memory he started seeming images as he banged his head against the wall."Get it out of my head!I don't want to remember!"  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:31 pm
Eva heard a bang as Soap turn to see what happen.color=blue]"Sir just calm down."Soap said

Sick look at the kid who pulled out a phone. Seeing him what he did as Sick shook his head. "Captain Sick Blackfield. And this is Anna... What happen to you and what's your name?"] He asked in a calm tone {color=red]"We're heading toward our H.Q and any question you want to ask before we get there?" Asking Max  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. That child. It was Mike. She quickly got up and put her hands behind his head to stop him from banging it on the wall. "Stop it stop it!" She tried to calm him down. "I can explain some of what happened to you if you'd just listen." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm
Eva just shook her head"Hey we're almost here. She said

(Alright later people, I'm going to sleep, got class in the moning and post up on N.Y.C when yall feel ready)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm
"I don't want to remember!!!" He yelled holding his head.He fell remembering things in flashes."What the hell is the damn thing!Why was it following me!" He looks around gets up and tries to jump out.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Sarah saw him try to jump out. She quickly grabbed him and forced him to the floor, pinning his arms to the floor of the helicopter. She growled. "Get a hold of yourself!" She said, glaring at him. "Shut up and let me explain!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm
"No!I Don't want to remember!" He tried pushing her off."I don't care!Just let me go!I hate these memories!" He pushed and struggles.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Sarah growled. She moved one hand from one of his wrists and used it to grab his neck. Mostly to silence him. "I am stronger than you and can kill you in a second. Calm down and i will explain." She said. Glaring at him. "You may not want these mempries back, but you need to know what happened. Who you are. Who you've helped and betrayed." She said.

Sarah was going to tell him even if he didn't want to, she wasn't going to let him be like this. "Your name is Drake. You work for Umbrella. You helped me at one point, and forced me to fight a licker, you tried to help me escape, but i was cought. You left." She said. "Besides that i don't know what you've been up to. BUt you helped come rescue me. After that, you were put under Umbrella's control like i was." She paused. "You were sent to kidnapp me and bring me back there, but we got the drugs that had them control you, out of you." She said a bit queiter. "You can't remember what happened. That 'thing' that was following you, was a nemisis." She explained, without letting go of him.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff