Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ got hugged by Kat. She sort of nodded at her offer of friendship, then watched as she talked to Heather. She looked up at the train, before silently making her way aboard.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick watched Lore and her brother embrace before he left, and he felt strangely detached from the situation, like he was an observer. His stepmum had tiptoed on eggshells around him lately, and his father... He closed his eyes, tipping his head back. His father had been at the root of the entire mess. Bloody hell, if that didn't top it all. He opened his eyes when he felt Lore sit next to him. It almost felt like a lifetime ago when they had both sat at the bank of the lake, just being there for each other. That's why he thought he could at least say what happened. Maybe.

"Do you remember when I was down by the lake last year? I met my uncle for the first time." He swallowed hard, trying to get his voice to work better. "Evidently he was my mum's brother. I met her over the summer, too." He winced. "S-she kidnapped me, murdered an entire family to get to me, and then..." He buried his face in his hands. He didn't want to relive those weeks. "My dad rescued me from her. Isn't that messed up? He ignores me most of my life, and the one time he notices my existence is when I'm being bloody tortured!" His voice nearly broke at the last part, and he cleared it. "Sorry, my summer's been screwed up royally."

----------------------------------
State: Anxious, slightly panicky
OOC:...

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:37 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie forced her eyes open and looked up at the Hufflepuff holidng a hand out to her. Pain was lancing through her body still, and she weakly raised her good arm, taking the girl's offered hand and stood unsteadily on her feet. She whistled softly at the snowy owl who was still hotting angrily and trying to claw the man's eyes out. The bird immediately returned to her side and nuzzled against her head. "I'm alright Feather." She whispered before turning to the girl who had helped her. "Thanks." She muttered awkwardly. She couldn't even remember how to interact with normal people at the moment, not with the pain and most of her summer locked away in her own mind.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Katrina looked at the girl's face for a moment, searching for her name. "You're Gracie, right? I knew I recognized you." Kat smiled a little bit, proud of her memory. She's the one who's family was killed... She frowned at that memory, remembering when her father was telling her mother about the investigation. "Are you alright? You look like you're in pain. Here, come sit down." Kat helped Gracie over to one of the many benches on the platform.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl nodded slightly at Heather. "I know... b-but... it feels like you don't even care anymore." he said quietly. He lifted his cat from Heather's shoulder, despite the kitten's protests, and placed her in her carrier. He agreed that they needed to get on the train, since they were running out of time. "I'll get us some seats."

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Awkward
With: Heather, Qube, a few others
Located: Platform 9&3/4
Wearing
(OoC: )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie followed quietly, trying as hard as she could to not move her back as she walked. She sat gingerly on the bench and glanced at Kat. "I'm ok...."She trailed off awkwardly and looked up at the girl. "I'm just a bit... er... fragile." Gracie muttered, trailing her finger against the long scar down her arm gently. She knew if she pressed against the pain would return, but she didn't need that right now, she could still feel the pain from her fall and that was enough to black out the memories and the thoughts. She thought about explaining why she had the scar, but she really didn't want to talk about it, not with her family, not with her best friend, not with this complete stranger and not with anyone.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Platform 9 3/4

Well here he was, on the famous platform waiting on his last train ride to Hogwarts. It still seemed like only yesterday he was arriving at the station not knowing anyone around. Bumping into Colton, Phi, and Jane for the first time and actually enjoying the company of people for once. Now here he was a seventh year student and head boy no less. He had received the letter about his new status before he left for the station and was still trying to come to terms with it. He had not been a prefect but that was not a criteria for being Head Boy. He realized he would have to be more social with the new students this year, which was fine with him really.

After the summer he had school seemed like the vacation really. His NEWTs did not scare him as he already knew what he wanted to do after school. Whatever he made on his final tests would only help to make his choice more valued when people looked for his services. It would be nice to finally start doing what he felt his life was set for, looking to help people with small to large problems. Still thinking about only one more year at the wonderful school had the white haired boy feeling some strange mixed feelings. He was glad to be graduating and moving on, glad to be doing more and more in trying to help other, but sad that he would be leaving such a great place.

As Ronyo came to the platform edge he looked over to see what looked like a two young girls, one looked to be quiet upset over something. He didn't really recognize the blonde girl in truth but he had seen her around campus a time or two. She had blonde hair sporting pink streaks, while the other was a dark haired girl who looked to be comforting the first, who Ronyo knew to be Katrina. With a smile Ronyo could not think of a better way to help start his last year than to help someone out first thing. He moved over to the two ladies and removed his white fedora he liked to wear on the train, and smiled.

"Excuse me for intruding, but I could not help but notice you appear to be unhappy young miss. Is there something I can do to help put a smile on that face? I think it would be a much better match for your vibrant hair don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross

Kat watched Gracie as she looked at her arm, where the scar was still fresh. She felt a lump form in her chest. Kat wanted to comfort her, to tell her that while things may be bad now, they'd eventually get better. "I know." Kat knelt down beside the girl, since she realized she had gotten tall over the summer. She placed her hand on Gracie's good shoulder. "It's rough, isn't it? I know our situations aren't the same, but if you ever need someone to talk to, and I know you don't know me well enough, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here." She bit her lip and sighed. Then Ronyo appeared. She looked up at the older Slytherin boy with an appreciatory smile. The more, the merrier.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie looked up at Kat. She was thankful for the girl's words. She could tell they were heartfelt, and seeing as her bestfriend just ditched her and this girl seemed to be the only one there that cared, she was very thankful. Her lips twitched up for a mere flash into what might have almost been the beginnings of a smile. She looked back at her feet only to look up again and find herself surrounded by two strangers now. She was glad she didn't have to explain the whole thing to the girl. She looked at the boy, she had seen him around the school, he was a Slytherin and she had seen him talk to Michelle a few times. She suddenly wondered if he knew that her cousin was missing. He asked if he could put a smile on her face and she shook her head slowly. "Nothing can make me smile." She muttered. There was no happiness in her life but she was suddenly curious about Michelle. She wasn't worried about the blonde really, the girl could take care of her self, but where she was, was just for curiosity's sake and it got her mind off of... everything. "You know my cousin right...?" She asked. She chewed her lip. "You wouldn't happen to know where she is... It's put my Uncle and Vincent's minds at rest. She hasn't been home all summer.... and no letters.. My uncle has been worried sick.... my cousin's Michelle Catlin by the way." Gracie closed her mouth suddenly. Her throat suddenly felt hoarse. She hadn't spoken that much all summer. It felt weird. She suddenly wished she had said nothing and that she was still lying on the ground where she could be by herself. She didn't want to talk anymore. She looked back down at her arm and pressed her finger against the scar, sending a small amount of pain through her. She had to get herself together. She couldn't let herself break down in front of these two people. She had to be alright. She grimaced and looked up at them again.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross

When Gracie pressed against the scar on her arm, Kat snatched her hand away. "Stop that," she said in a firm, yet somewhat comforting tone. Kat had not heard anything about her cousin, though she knew the girl. But she figured it was more directed at Ronyo, since the girl was looking at him, so she remained quiet, though she still held Gracie's hand in hers.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Platform 9 3/4

Nothing was a strong word to use, especially after knowing you were going to a school of magic and myth. The girl seemed truly upset and sad though, almost to the point of depression, but that was too much for such a young girl to be experiencing. Ronyo didn't know the girl's story though so he held off on any philosophical speeches until he learned more. At the mention of Michelle Ronyo raised an eyebrow for a moment at the idea she had been missing for the summer. Last tim eh saw Michelle Tay was with her, and the white haired boy knew that nothing bad would befall Michelle while Tay was with her.

"From what I know she was with Tay, William Dante Nott the third, and if that was and is still the case should be more than safe. Tay and I don't share common ideas but he is a man of honor so I'm not terribly worried. If I find out otherwise you can be sure I'll be the first to set things right," Ronyo would keep an extra sharp eye out for Michelle and Tay to find out more about what went down whenever they showed up, "Saying nothing can make you happy seems a bit strong. What about this then?"

Ronyo pulled out four small wooden dragon sculptures and then his Ash wand. He gave each a tap then waved his wand with his favorite transfiguration spell. The dragons came to life and began to swoop and dive around the two girls. Two began to chase each other while the other two performed aerial acrobatics and a few waves and mock roars at the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore listened to Rick talk, dumbfounded. She almost didn't relieve him, but something in his eyes said he was telling the truth. Shocked, she just sat there with him. Tortured him? Killed an entire family? Lore didn't know what to day to the boy, no words would eve be enough. Even if they were, she wouldn't know which ones to choose. All she could muster was two.
"I'm sorry." Her words were awkward and lifeless, sticking to her throat like autumn leaves to the wet ground. She knew now why he had flinched when she hugged him. Maybe something inside him thought she was going to hurt him.

☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie looked at Kat in shock when she grabbed her hand and.. didn't let go. If she had the energy to she might have punched the girl for interfering, but she wasn't really angry at her. She wasn't even angry in general... she just wanted it all to go away. When Ronyo gave an answer to her question about Michelle she nodded her head silently. She wasn't so sure she wanted to speak again yet. The Slytherin prefect was creepy and she didn't understand her cousin's.... friendship with him, but she figured Michelle could still take care of herself and she had of course been right in thinking that the blonde was indeed alive and doing whatever it was she did with her free time. She licked her lips quietly and glanced around at Kat then Ronyo. Suddenly Ronyo had dragons flying around them and she watched them apathetically before looking back at the scar on her arm. She couldn't see her back, but she didn't have to, to know where exactly the other scar was and what she could do to make it hurt. She wondered what Kat would do if she did that. She gulped and looked at the girl. "Why do you care?" She muttered. She would have been trailing her hand across the scar, but Kat's was still firmly holding it. She then looked at Ronyo. "It's sweet of you to try... to make me smile I mean... but I'm telling you it won't work. I... I don't think I can smile anymore...." She chewed her lip and looked back at her feet. She didn't want to upset these two people, that were trying so hard to cheet her up. Harder than anyone else had tried all summer. No one had cared over Summer. Caitlin had been to caught up in.. her own problems, and everyone else had seen her as hopeless. She sighed quietly.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick shook his head. There was one thing he did know, and that it was his fault. If he hadn't run away, if he hadn't decided to go over to Drae's place... None of it would have happened. Drae would be coming up, bringing his sister with him, they would introduce their siblings to each other, and probably just chat about school, home, the like. He really should never have been sorted into Ravenclaw. He was a bloody idiot.

"It's not your fault. You didn't tell me to run away, and you certainly didn't tell the psycho to find me. Heck, you didn't even tell Drae to let me stay over at his place." He shrugged. He was tired, and he was convinced that at least one of the faculty would be watching him like a hawk. Ugh. "Look, I, I'm sorry I said anything. Your brother was here, and obviously you should have spent more time with him."

State: Anxious, slightly panicky

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

Lore shook her head.
"You may not think so, but none of those things are your fault Rick. You had no idea what was going on. As for my brother, he's been here a week. It's fine," she said honestly. Whatever Rick was going through right now, she would be there for him.

☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games