Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine smirked as he caught the teasing tone in the males voice. "Of course not," he replied, "Believe it or not, I do have something of a life that doesn't revolve around work, Samuel, and my mistress." Moving closer to the male, Alaine again felt the need to lean against the male. He liked being close to people, it was a weird boundaries issue, a bit safe to say he'd never really comprehended the reason for a persons' personal boundaries even though he had a whole s**t load of them for himself. Lifting the males arm, he laid again his side and made himself comfortable, smiling up at him innocently. "Alright, random questions time. How old were you when you got your first real kiss? Was it by a guy or a girl? And did you like it?" he asked randomly.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Teasing the male was just a habit of his, and he also found it amusing it. He didn't know why he did such things, but he was glad the male never took them to heart. There were some people who took things to heart he had met over life, and had ended bad relationships by doing such things. Liam smiled at the male as he spoke, chuckling softly when he received an answer. As the male shifted in front of him, he moved slightly, as the male moved to lay against him. He could never understand the male's ways and probably never would. Liam didn't have boundary problems, he was content with anything. He felt relaxed when the male laid on him, at least then he knew he wasn't doing anything wrong. Liam looked down at the male as he spoke. Indeed it was a random question but he didn't mind really. He didn't even had to think about his first kiss, it was an unhappy one and a mistake. "I was about fifteen when I first kissed someone. It was a girl who had kissed me, and I didn't like it." Liam replied sticking out his tongue down at the male as he looked at him. He moved his hand, as he slipped it into the male's hair. Liam messed with it as he sat there. "Have you ever been with a girl?" He asked curiously, since that was the only time he had been with a girl before. Liam didn't find woman to be attractive or pleasing in a relationship or a sexual manner. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ looked up at the male and smiled a little, shaking his head. "No, not at all...I'm just letting my mind wander...I guess I like thinking about things..." He said softly, sighing contently and looked over at the window, humming a little bit...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As he waited for an answer from the male, he watched him. He didn't see why the male had come with him. Alex wondered if the male was bored with him, sure he wasn't exciting but there was nothing exciting about eating. He nodded as the male spoke, "Why did you come?" Alex asked wanting to know, perhaps the male only came because he was a client. He didn't want to keep the male tied up, after all it was nothing to either of them. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ laid with his client till the man got up and took a shower, laying in the now empty bed, alone, in the slightly dark room aside from the light from the bathroom seeping from under the door. He rolled over onto his side, cringing slightly, rubbing his back, remembering what had happened the previous night. It had been the same thing, Adam had gone out with some guy, he hadn't even done anything with the man but he got jealous and yelled at him...It had ended how it always ended...The two making up by having sex and going on with their every day lives...

He sighed and got up, pulling his clothes back on, looking up when his client opened the bathroom door. "Why don't you come in and take a shower with me..." He suggested. Danny gave the man a small smile and pulled his shirt back off and pulled himself to his feet, going into the bathroom, the two getting into the shower together...Danny sighed a little, looking up slightly, closing his eyes, grunting softly when the man pulled him close to his body, blushing softly..."Hun...I really don't think I can take anymore..." Danny said softly, looking up to see Mike, his client, smiling down at him...And then he was pulled into a kiss, and soon pinned to the wall, gasping when he felt the male inside him, giving into the pleasurable feeling and giving a moan...

About a half an hour later, Danny was dressed again as well as Mike, blushing slightly, looking off to the side. He felt Mike's hand on his head, peaking up at him. "You're an adorable kid Danny...And Adam..." Giving the male a little wink. "If he's ignoring you...Then move on...there are other people out there that won't ignore you..." He said, kissing the male's forehead...Danny sighed a little bit...He knew that, but he had deep feelings for Adam...He didn't even know if he could let the male go even if he wanted to...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ blinked, not believing that Alex had asked him that. He pursed his lips, and then sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I cam because I wanted to...Not just because you're a client...If you think that's why I came..." He said softly, looking around a moment before he leaned across the table, leaning close to the male...

"You're an interesting person, if I thought of you as just a client, I wouldn't have come with you...There are a lot of people at that club who would pay a lot to take me home..." He said, lightly brushing his thumb over the male's cheek, smiling a little. "I turned them all down for you...So, consider this...A date, if you like...But I kind of want to stick around and see what more you have hiding up your sleeve...I like you...And that's a lot coming from me..." He said, giving the male a small smirk...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

"Alex didn't care for the male's reasons. He wasn't here to please the male, he knew nothing about him, and hardly cared to at the moment. Hearing the male speak, he glanced at him curiously, before he leaned over the table. He continued to listen to Adam as he spoke, not understanding him. "Like.. what's there to like?" Alex asked the male even though it was more rhetorical. He didn't see what there was to like about himself. Alex was never liked, and didn't see how the male could. He liked the male but would never admit to such things. Alex only expressed his feelings by hurting people, it was his nature. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ grinned and laughed a little, sitting back. "Ooh, you're a little clueless aren't you..." Giggling softly. "Hehe, I like you because you don't let up on your 'pets' as I would call it...Out of all the so called sadists I've met, you're the most intriguing because you keep up on it...You don't give in when your submissive shows he's in pain...I like that...I hate the ones who give in at the first sign of pain...Their not really true sadistic people...And plus, there's so much about you that interests me...I kinda want to learn more..." He said, tilting his head a little, smirking slightly. "Like I've told you before Alex...I'm a masochist...I'm naturally attracted to hard core sadists like yourself...It's just the way I am..." He said quietly, leaning back in the booth, his hands folded over his stomach...

It was true that he hated the ones who called themselves sadistic, but then at the first sign their submissive is in pain, they stop and start apologizing...He threw those ones out like a lead rock...The few that were truly sadistic intrigued him, but not enough for him to go back or let them take him home again...Alex on the other hand, he was different...He had a fire in him that Adam liked...Danny always thought he was crazy for enjoying pain and finding pleasure in it, but he didn't care...It was the way he was..He liked to be tied down and tortured...And no matter how loud he screamed, or seemed to be in pain...He always felt so good...So, weirdly good...He shook his head a little, biting his lower lip softly, pulling his shirt down a little...

Well that was embarrassing, all this thinking about being tied down and played with had given him a nice little boner. He blushed a light pink and sighed a little. "Curse my wandering mind..." He mumbled to himself, glancing off to the side, lightly pressing his thighs together, pushing all those thoughts back and tried to think about something else...Something that wouldn't make his boner any worse...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

"Giving pain was all he knew in his life. He wasn't a gentle person with people, and in relationships he couldn't be either. What Adam found in him to be the perfect sadist, he found Adam to be his prefect masochist. As the male spoke, he listened to him. Alex smiled as the male spoke, it only amused him. "Pain is pleasure." He replied as the male leaned back into the booth. Alex couldn't understand how a so called sadist could let up on hurting their pets. He had let up but only when he saw his pet couldn't handle him. Alex saw it as a waste of time, when they couldn't keep up with him. He watched as the male shifted in front of him, as he pulled his shirt down. Alex saw the hint of blush against his cheeks, he found it amusing to have the male in such a manner in the restaurant. He slipped his legs out in front of him, as he slipped his feet between Adam's legs. Alex pulled the male's legs apart, knowing what he was trying to hide. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ looked up at the male after he'd pulled his legs apart with his feet, blushing a little deeper, nibbling his lower lip. He kind of wondered how the male could have known, but then he thought, it was probably obvious...One moment he was okay, and the next he seemed slightly hot and bothered, anyone with eyes and a brain would be able to put two and two together and figure out what had happened...

He looked down slightly, moving his hands between his legs, having them on the seat, looking down at Alex's feet. He tried moving his back so he could move his legs back together, but Alex's just followed suit. He groaned softly and sighed, looking up at the male again. "Come on man...Not here..." He mumbled, peaking around the booth. He sighed, turning back around...Well, they were in a more private spot in the restaurant, but he still really wasn't very comfortable at the moment...He just hoped Alex didn't suddenly crawl under the table and pull a hidden vibrator out of his pocket or something...God that would be all the more embarrassing because it'd only be worse, groaning a little again at the thought, looking over at the wall, trying to think about something else...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

He snickered at the males response. Though it was understandable since the male was gay. He hardly knew any gay men that liked being kissed by women other than family, and even that was by a long shot. Alaine grinned as the male stuck out his tongue in disgust and merely shock his head. In a way he understood but at the same time he didn't. "Um....I'm not sure I should refer them as to men or women." he replied awkwardly. "Some of my past dates were in between operations, a few were transgender. I've been with a few girls though whether that was their original gender is beyond me. I've never really given a damn about a persons' gender, so long as you're hot or have a good personality, then I don't really care." Alaine shrugged, not sure what else to say. He was in a sense, gender blind. If he liked you, he liked you. If he didn't, tough cookies. He wasn't like the gay and straight people of the world who preferred one sex over another and couldn't see themselves with that other gender.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

" Seeing the male in such a manner already pleased him more. He didn't know what lead to the manner, but that it had happened he was curious. Alex watched as the male seem bothered by what he had done, but he didn't care. He kept his legs where they were, and pulled them only farther as the male tried to close them. Alex wasn't going to let up on what he was doing. He watched as the male tried to hide himself with his hands instead. Alex didn't care what the male wanted, and wasn't going to let the male get away from it either. He kept his eyes on the male, as he looked around to make sure no one could see them. Alex leaned against the table, as he crossed his arms. "Set your hands on the table." He spoke, he wasn't going to ask the male again. Alex never played with a pet inside a restaurant before, especially since he never took them out. He wanted to toy with the male, since it was his fault for letting his body do such things. Alex wasn't going to stop or let up, he was giving the male a choice to follow his directions, since it could be worse. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ softly bit his lower lip, hearing the male's request, and knew he had to do what he said, or what Alex was planning may get worse. He sighed and lifted his hands, setting them on the table, looking up at the male. 'This is gonna be really embarrassing, I can already tell...' He thought. He knew it was his fault, for letting his mind wander, letting his body get all hot and bothered. He sighed a little, leaning against the table slightly, wondering what the male would do next. He looked up, wondering if and when the waiter would be coming back, glancing back at Alex, waiting for what he would do next...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Being with woman was awkward to him, he found them annoying, and whiny. He also didn't understand what men saw in being with a woman sexually. Liam had never had said with a woman, but didn't want to either. He could see himself being with a woman, it was just to gross to him. Liam had, had woman hit on him before, but never allowed it to go further than that. He found men to be much more appealing to him, being attractive wasn't something that was important to him. Liam preferred a man whom he could keep a conversation with, not one that just wanted him. As the male spoke, he was surprised but that didn't bother him. He found it rather interesting actually, he had never been with a transgender person before, but found they were rather nice people. Liam continued to mess with the male's hair, as he sat there. "I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder." He replied smiling down at the male. Liam was never the type of person to base his preference on looks but people were different and everyone had their own taste. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

" Alex was willing to wait as long as it took for the male to follow his directions. He watched as the male set his hands on the table finally. Alex didn't care about embarrassing the male, nor did he care what the male wanted either. Finally their waitress came over, a young female woman probably in her early twenties. He ordered a bottle of sake, along with white rice and mandarin chicken. Alex handed the female his menu once he finished, before she looked over at Adam. He watched the male as he ordered, not caring what he got. Alex leaned back against his seat, as he slipped one of his legs and slipped it up to the seat. He pressed his shoe against the male, but not hard enough to hurt him. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games