Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 pm
Mirror smiled softly. "I think, I think we've helped each other." She replied she blinked over and over, as if she had mud in her eyes and it was going away. She shook her head. "It's strange, but I feel. . . I feel as if the darkness is lifting. Like something in my mind has unlocked and melted away, thanks to you and Ricky." She wasn't going to tell him yet that the more she focused and blinked she was making out his shape.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 am
Michael smiled, a bit envious of Mirror. "You're lucky. You'll probably get your sight back." he said softly, reaching out and brushing a thumb over her eyelid. He sighed and then smiled a bit. "I'm happy for you." he said, trying to be sincere. He wanted to be sincere, but truth be told, he was very jealous of Mirror's possibilty of getting her sight back.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:26 am
Mirror blushed darkly. "I hope I don't." She replied. "I broke a promise. I shouldn't get my sight back so easily after breaking a promise I made to my brother." She knew what he was feeling, she felt it of him with his brother. "But if I do get it back, I won't change." She smiled slightly. "You can be my smell." She added. "It's not as good as it should be." She stroked his nose. "It got damaged in the fire I was in before Ricky and I went on our adventure."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 pm
Michael shook his head. "No, I'm just being silly. There is no reason why you shouldn't get your sight back. You don't deserve to be blind. Getting your sight back is a good thing." he said, smiling a bit. "Don't try and run from a good thing. You don't want it to sour before you realize that you actually do want it." he added, before laying down, trying to get comfortable again. "I've seen people who fight their gifts . . . and it turns them into a curse, rather than a blessing. The emperor and his followers have turned the gifts that we have into a curse because they don't understand it. They fear it. They don't realize that we can help humanity so much . . . but we're people just as they are. We won't be used like tools." he spat out, his hands clenching the sheets.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:13 am
Mirror leaned her hand over to him again and replaced the tips of her fingers on his cheek to the back of her fingers on it. "Regardless, I'd still like it very much if you could be my nose." She said smiling still trying to soothe him. "I've gotten food poisoning several times from my bad sense of smell." She leaned down and giggled a little. "Rabbit used to be my sense of smell."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:01 pm
Michael smiled. "Alright then. But for now, we should sleep." he said, feeling tired, his hold on his power slipping so it was more and more difficult for him to keep his 'sight'. He was just too tired to continue to hold onto his powers.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:45 pm
Mirror smiled. "Yes, we should sleep." She replied smiling and tucking them all in before holding Ricky close and going to sleep. She didn't dream at all that night. For the first time since she left the research facility. She didn't dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:47 pm
The next morning, Ricky was still sleeping, not wanting to wake up although Micheal was wide awake. Though he still was lying in the bed, his sight was stretched beyond the room he was in. It was a way of exercising his power. He was using the darkness to see what was going on in the rest of the sanctuary. He hoped that if he could gain a better mastery of his powers, he might be able to locate some of the Emperor's labs, see where things were inside it, and rescue magi, all without needing to leave the RA base. It would require less risk and would have such a great reward, that he had been putting most of his efforts into exercising his powers in the mornings. If only he could master it . . . Then disasters such as the botched rescue mission that he'd barely been able to escape from would no longer occur. He sighed, trying to keep a grip on the powers even as he could feel himself being stretched thin from the effort.

Kirari didn't wake that morning. Instead, even inside her cocoon of blankets, she shivered. Her lips and the tips of her fingers and toes were tinged with blue. Her skin was cold to the touch. And around the site of the puncture wound on her neck, the bluish tinge had formed as well, spreading outwards.

That morning, a fire magi from the RA appeared just outside the sanctuary in a burst of flame. He had a report he needed to give to Michael. He walked inside, a confidant stride even if his face was rather surly. What he had to report involved some findings on what had been in the lab where those who had been captured during the botched mission were taken. He carried five syringes in his hand, careful not to allow them to poke him or anyone else as he strode forwards. The wrong syringe in the wrong magi might wind up killing someone if they couldn't figure out the treatment for the substances inside them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:46 pm
Jack woke and his eyes widened. "Kira?!" He whispered to her and hissed at how cold she was and lifted her into his arms bringing her closer to the fire place and summoned the healer.

Mirror woke instantly. Her eyes wide. Something was wrong. Very wrong. And she didn't know who or how she knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:41 pm
Michael felt Mirror stir, felt her body tense across the bed. He sighed, reigning in his power to the simple sight around himself. He sat up. "What is it?" he asked softly, not wanting to wake up Ricky. "Another nightmare?"

Kirari still didn't wake up, and the healer, once he arrived seemed baffled about how to help the fire magi. The blue tinge faded somewhat, but Kirari still was shivering and she was still sleeping.

Ace, the fire magi who showed up to the sanctuary to report to Michael, noticed the rushing of the healer. He followed the healer, hoping that maybe he could help. His eyes widened when he saw a fire magi he'd been training wrapped in blankets and apparently unable to get warm. "How long has she been cold like this?" he asked, looking at the syringes. He pulled out one that was almost ice white. If Kirari had been injected with this when she was captured . . . He looked over at her. "Do you care at all about those blankets she's in?" he asked, getting an idea.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:58 pm
Jake shook his head. "Not one bit do what you must to save her." He said worried about his love.

Mirror stared at her knees blinking over and over. "I. . .I don't know. Something's wrong. I can feel it. . .but I can't tell what's wrong." She turned her head to him her dull silver eyes filling with tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 pm
Michael frowned. "Give me a moment." he said, spreading out his sight to all sort of shadows, searching for something that might be going on at the moment.

"Then stand back. Both of you." Ace said, smirking a bit as he pulled Jake and the healer away from Kirari. Then, with a snap of his fingers, he set the blankets on fire, Kirari in them. "Ice and water magi's can't pull control what was injected into her. The only thing I can think of . . . is to burn it out." he said, watching the fire rage around Kirari.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:49 pm
Jake stood back. He had to resist rushing forward to put the flames out, but he knew that the flames wouldn't hurt her. Just like the Earth wouldn't hurt him. Yet he was still afraid for her.

Mirror did the same. In her own way, scanning the minds of people walking passed. Someone was coming around with medicine or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:01 am
The flames burned strongly for a good minute or two before they began to die out . . . and Kirari still hadn't awoken. After it seemed as though the fire had worked, Ace cursed. However, that was when the fire suddenly roared back to life, and he had to use his powers to redirect the flames so they didn't touch Jake or the healer as the flames completely engulfed the room. "We gotta get out of here!" he shouted over the roar of the inferno, forcing them out of the room. Once outside, he shut the door behind them, panting with exertion. That was when he noticed the the icy vial he had been carrying had burst, the contents inside nowhere to be seen. He could only assume it'd been evaporated by the intense heat inside. Still . . . "I've never seen anything like that before . . ." he muttered, eyes wide.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 am
The Light! Mirror gave a cry and shrank back. "Ah! Michael!" She cried having seen the bright fire. The pain was agony. blood dripped from her eyes as she pressed her hands to them as if trying to protect them.

Jake fled quickly with the water healer afraid for his girlfriend. "Kira." He mumbled to himself. He hoped she was okay. He felt so useless. He couldn't help her. He also hoped no one else had seen the inferno.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games