Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 pm

User Image

Kira awoke some time later. Her back still stung. She was in a room. Somewhere, in a bed. She sat up, looking around where she was at. The last thing she remembered was blacking out from something.

"Good of you to join us dear," her droid's voice said. She had half a mind to change his audio box out for something less annoying in times like these. She ignored her urge to hit him and instead asked him what had happened.

"Well, after you walked out of the bar, the man you embarassed tried to shoot you... did shoot you. Then, Mr. Greene came by and stunned the man and rescued you!"

Kira looked about the room. In the doorway, a large set human stood. He wasn't a bad looking man. Tall, dark hair, a little heavyset but that didn't mean he didn't have some muscles about him neither. She gave him a look over, just for good measure.

"Take a good look. I had plenty of time to examine that green body of yours while you were unconscious." A deep baritone voice as well. Kira gave a smirk at Mr. Greene.

"Did you see anything you like?" She responded. Looking down, she noticed bandages around her chest.

"Quite a lot. You'll mend soon enough. It'd be cheaper than trying to get you into a kolto tank. The local hospital probably would have done the same thing I did."

Kira sat back onto the bed. It wasn't going to be easy for some time longer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Nova merely nodded before taking off ahead of the squad. She had her senses spread wide as she navigated the terrain with relative ease and only stopping to check that the squad was still following. While they were much slower compared to her she wasn’t going to abandon them if the enemy managed to ambush them. She navigated them across terrain obsticles and warned against incoming enemy scouts, but of the most part their trip was relatively unexciting. She only returned back to the squad to report that they had made it to their objective.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:38 am
User Image

His opponent made a force assisted leap to a ledge far above, and Cinn answered this by casting his saber at the retreating youth, the blade spinning through the air to become a crimson disk of death guided by Cinn's skill at telekinesis. The Red Disk zeroed in upon Jian, aiming to cut him in two.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 am
User Image

Thessa gestured for her protocol Droid to leave the Holoviewer and return, then looked to the Jedi who had not been introduced.
"I would like to remind you, Master Jedi, that a significant portion of the Minos Sector Fleet WAS at Travnin. The local authorities do not have much in the way of actual naval vessels, and those over Travnin were thoroughly defeated. The fact we are standing in a modified freight barge instead of a proper Republic Warship is proof that the Republic doesn't have a real presence here either. Taking these two facts together and adding in that the Sith may have scouted the cluster before they began this attack, It is of my opinion that the Sith do not think we have military forces of any kind, which would go a long way towards explaining why a few aggressive Anti Piracy ships surprised them so."

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Captain Horris gave a nod."It is a quite sound assumption that the Sith did not expect much of a fight in a sector this far from the Core, and unfortunately without support, anti-piracy forces are the best we have available. Thankfully that was enough to steer them from the Captial." He stated, moving over to activate a portion of the projector to brought up several systems into view."We've received report of several other sieges throughout the Cluster, and it is be a good guess that Travnin was meant as a distraction of our interests, as they systematically attempt to take outlying worlds and knock out communications, but thanks to several dedicated personnel, the Republic will be able to respond in strength well before they will get the chance to try for the captial and its important worlds again. The betrayal of the planetary Governor will be but a minor bump, I understand that the RFF has a presence on the ground already. "

"If one Hammerhead took them off the offensive so easily, I suppose even our group would cause an unready task force to flinch. As such, this base and the rest of the contingent shall be moving soon." The bothan in SIS colors chipped in.

"Agent Issian is correct. Most of our transports will be moving to help shuttle refugees and others towards the mid-rim and colonies to safety, we will be staying to reinforce the system's defenses and help keep a stable line of communication back towards the Core." The Captain then added.

The Jedi who had been silent for the last few minutes then spoke up.
" Captain, Agent Issian, I would like to cut my visit short, in light of these events. My objective here is done, and Jedi Khyber Strife's identity has been confirmed by myself, and the two others no-longer need to be detained. I will be taking my shuttle to Travnin and then where-ever else in the sector where I can be of assistance." Caisar Adonexus said, looking over at his compatriot then back to the Captain.

"Understood, Master Jedi, if you are sure." The Captain responded, though he still looked uneasily at Khyber."And the Imperial Transport.. ?"

"SIS would like to take charge of that, if the Jedi would not mind. We have a few ideas in mind." The bothan stated, looking over to the younger Jedi as well.

While they awaited Khyber's response, Caisar stepped over towards Thessa and her small group, giving a respectful bow.
"If I might inquire, what would your Lady be intending, now that you reported to the Senate? Do you still have work to do within the sector?" He asked politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:59 am
User Image

Thessa nodded to the Jedi and answered him.
"Someone has to convince the Minos Cluster that the Republic has not abandoned them to the Sith. Until the Senate sends me for me, I plan to be aiding the people of Minos."

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 am
User Image

Caisar gave a smile."May the Force be with you in that endeavor, then." He declared, folding his arms together beneath his robes.
"Perhaps it shall lead our paths to cross once more. These Sith, if the past is any indicator, shall be relentless in their pursuit of conquest, and the people of the Republic must be steadfast. The Jedi, -myself especially- shall help towards this in anyway that we may."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 pm
"It is of no further use to me," Khyber said to Issian. "Though in exchange I would like to look through your reports on Sith activity in the sector for the past few months. It is a long shot, but I might be able to find evidence of my quarry's actions here."  

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

"Sith act-..." Agent Issian looked a tad bewildered by the Jedi's request."Um, Sir... Master Jedi, our earliest reports of Sith activity in this sector we just received fifteen minutes ago." He said, pulling out his large-screen datapad, holding it cradled like a infant, his attention shifting to rifling dozens of data references as he was silent for a moment.

"I can get you the files and reports from the Sector Rangers and BoSS on suspicious or dubious activity and persons for the last month in the four systems surrounding Travnin, but thats the best I can do... This is largely in the spirit of your donation, mind you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Woods was mildly unimpressed with the Sith's navigational abilities. As a sith it would have been perhaps more interesting if she had failed. Sythica followed in the rear, watching for ambush attacks as well. Off in the distance, the sounds of battle echoed across the land, dying off as the sound of artillery firing made rumbles in the deep.

"We need to put this smoke grenade to where the strike can be made," Woods said, looking upon the com tower. "I don't suppose you can sense any troops nearby. If they've left this open, it'd be easier on us."

Squad objectives:
- Secure an LZ.
- Shut down comm transmitters
- Destroy air defenses
- Remove the main communication tower.
- Secure spaceport  

lady_skuld

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 am
The Falcon's Nest had indeed stayed in the Travnin system, the sole Republic vessel of any size for lightyears. Hours had passed, and the Sith did not return, much to the relief of all souls in the system.

While there, the RRF had finally gotten a reply from the nearest Republic base, at Sluis Van. It wasn't a large base mind you, more like a small office located at the local space port, but either way, it was something. They'd agreed to send some patrol ships out and open the port to any refugees that fled in their direction. In the meanwhile, the emergency message was relayed further into the core, where the Republic Fleet was. The closest one of notable size was Bothawui, but by the time the message got there, the Sith could easily return, and in much greater numbers.

As for Aurriana Morrison, things in the capital had quieted down some. The city was completely secure. Those who had left were long gone, and what remained were the citizens who lacked a shuttle and nowhere else to go. And in their time of need, the Republic had stayed and helped them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:43 am
It was several hours later before the Twilight came out of hyperspace at the Sith staging ground. Most of the fleet was largely dispersed, invading and taking other planets in the sector. By all reports, only Travnin had seen any major problems. All other worlds encountered were being taken with minimal issue, securing food, supplies, and resources for the longterm siege of Republic space.

The crown jewel of the attack was Regallia system, where one of the major spaceports were. With that taken, they'd have a good staging ground for the rest of the sector, and leading up to the two larger battles: taking Travnin, and crushing the Defense fleet at Eliad.

Of course, now they had the immediate problem of reporting back in. The comm came alive. "Captian, we're being hailed by the Admiral."

"Put him through," Phaelan replied.

A blue holoproj appearaed. The gruff Admiral Sartol gazed at the Captain. "Report. I sent six ships out. Why have only five returned?"

Phaelan met the gaze of the admiral. "Republic defense force came out of nowhere. The Red Rodian didn't expect the attack, and reacted slowly. The Republic vessel, what we believe is a Hammer-class frigate, plowed into the bridge. The entire command deck was lost, and the rest of the ship evacuated. 67% of supplies and 98% of crew and contingent were recovered."

The Admiral was silent for several moments, contemplating the news. "And the Red Rodian remains at Travnin?"

"She does, Admiral. We were forced to make a hasty retreat, before the Republic task force returned. The attack was unexpected, and likely by chance, but we couldn't risk having more forces show up and pin us in the system. We stayed for our alotted time, took out the local defenses, salvaged what we could, and left." As per orders.

And the admiral knew this. Because he had followed orders and not pressed on, the admiral couldn't get any of the crew in trouble. The loss of one of their transports was a relatively small blow in the long run. "Very well. Have all remaining crew and supplies form the Red Rodian shuttled to the Command Ship for redistribution. We'll have a repair ship come tend to your task force. Sartol out."

The holoproj cut off and relief swept through the lower ranked officers of the bridge. Phaelan immediately began relaying orders, while the fleet prepared for their next move.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 am
User Image
Knight-errant Jian Yakamura
Personal Location: Canyon of the Long Winds - The Tomb of Lord Kosan
Accompanying People: None
Current Attire: http://phoenixlu.deviantart.com/art/Taoist-priest-146500461

The spinning disk of death flashed red, as the saber flew towards Jian as he landed to the top of the stone walkway that sat inside the room. Twisting his body in the air, and with the aid of some telekinesis of his own, he barely managed to escape the attack with little more than a sliced tunic, as the blade dug itself into the stonework behind him. A split second longer it would stay until the Sith's control would try to tug it back; fortunately for Jian, even Cinn wasn't so skilled at telekinetic combat to have the lightsaber chase after him.

A thought flashed through the kid's head, to grip the hilt and deprive his opponent of his weapon; the thought was quickly thrown out for being reliant on too many precise movements to be worth the trouble. Instead, the crumbling rock gave Jian a second idea, as he lit the saber and sliced hunks of rock from the ledge, exerting effort to throw the weight at his foe. Beads of sweat were already forming from his exertion, now he was desperate. Jumping up from the ledge, he made his way to the hanging counterweights, landing atop the first one. A swift cut from the saber set the large stone weighing several tons down towards the ground, as Jian pushed himself up and off towards the next weight. He would repeat the process as well as he could, trying to make his way across the room, as the large thudding noises of weights falling, cracking, splitting the tomb apart bit by bit, echoed through the chambers.

~~~~

User Image
Lieutenant Warren McJump
Personal Location: Bridge of the Indefatigable
Accompanying ships: 2 Wayfarers.

The blaster pistol went off, as two scoundrels stood victorious over the body of the bounty hunter that challenged him. The first, a wookie, stood with a bowcaster slung over his back and a smug look on his face, while his companion could only give a small smile. Dark haired, ruggedly handsome, the human could charm the pants off a jedi and still make it past breakfast with merely the simplest of hyperdrives and the ugliest of ships. A true adventurer, a person who's skill with wit and a trigger finger that was fast as a bolt of lightning, the human could barely contain his ego in a bulk freighter. Warren watched on, enjoying the scene rather famously.

"And you should remember that today, is the day, you almost caugh-"

Warren was taken slightly by surprise as the beep from his desk stopped his holorecording of Captain Hanno: Legend of the Ruby Knight. The story was one of his personal favorites too, but the buzzer went off for him to return to service.

"Sir, we're entering the Adarlon system in several minutes; your presence is requested on the bridge...." the voice came from the com. Warren gave a sigh as he rubbed his temples with a green paw.

"I'll be there soon..." The lagomorphic captain arose from his chambers, resetting himself for the bridge duty. One last look in the mirror to fix his fur and the suit, he strode out and down the deck, saluting back to those aboard who were not entirely so caught up in work to not notice his presence and salute the superior officer on deck. It didn't take long for him to reach the main bridge, and stare out the windows at the hyperspace floating by. Slowly, the ship came out of warp as it settled back to realspace, with it's accompanying transports beside her. In the viewport was the planet Adarlon, entertainment hub of the Minos Cluster. Supposedly founded by Alderaani whom sunk billions into the planet to maintain it's beauty, it was impossible not to find something to do entertaining at this place. However, shore leave was not on the menu; even if it was, the recent attack on the Minos Cluster would have made a quick end to any joytrips made to the surface.

"Begin a perimeter scan," Warren announced, fulfilling his duties with the ship's primary directives. They were out hunting illegal activities, particularily of the piratical nature. With all the luxury going in and out of this section, ripe, underdefended targets always tended to lure in predators. If it wasn't a pirate attack, there were bound to be smugglers or other problems to deal with.

"Signal coming in, requesting aid from the second planet in the system. Engine malfunction," the communications officer stated aloud. "Shall we deviate to assist?"

"Send one of the Wayfarer's to check up on the status and give them a tow back to the docking station. Continue to scan incoming and outgoing ships with random sensor sweeps. No reason to get lax."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 am
It didn’t take much for Nova to sense the enemy troops canvassing the areas. “Unfortunately, there seem to be several troops in the area…perhaps a dozen or so maybe more but I cannot tell from here,” Nova delivered the news to Woods. “Perhaps a distraction would work,” Nova suggested.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 am
"Apologies, agent," said Khyber in response. "I have been acting under several revelations for so long that I sometimes forget that they are not common knowledge to my compatriots in the armed forces. You'll want to look for politically-motivated assassinations and terrorist activities, ones that have already been claimed by various resistance factions in the sector. My quarry almost always operates within existing political tensions, covering his tracks by blaming the destruction he causes on known anti-Republic groups. A list of such groups in the sector and their recent activities over the last three months should suffice for now."  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games