Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:43 am
Mokuba cocked a eyebrow, " I know that silly, but how was it, did you sleep good? Bad?" Mokuba asked looking at his brotehr confused still eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:51 am
"Let's not discuss it." Seto said sternly. There was no way he was going to mention that ever again. Ever.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:59 am
Mokuba looked a little shocked but he didnt wanna upset his brother anymore. " Okay.. " Mokuba replied biting his sandwich again. He hoped it wasnt about Luna, he was hoping Noa would make all that pain go away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:13 am
Seto went back up to his room under the excuse that he was still tired and left Noa there alone with his brother.

"You, know, he's kind of weird, but I like him. Too bad I don't think he's into guys..." Noa commented when Seto was out of earshot.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:16 am
Mokuab smiled looking at Noa, " I knew it.." Mokuba said with a grin. " I think Seto does like you..but since he liked Luna..hes got it in his head thats hes straight. But hat he doesnt think of is that theirs such a thing as beign Bi. Seto sees the world in black and white and I hope..that you..can change that side of him. " Mokuba said putting his hands to his nose resting on them like he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:23 am
"Well, I'm going to have to work a bit harder then..." Noa smirked. If Seto was asleep he could look for a diary style thing. Seto must keep a log or a journal somewhere...
"I'm going to go okay? I don't need to eat." Noa left the kitchen and made a beeline for Seto's room.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:32 am
Mokuba stayed in the same position as Noa left. Under his handshe gave a small smile, " Good luck.." Mokuba whispered closing his eyes a little going in his own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:43 am
Seto was definitely asleep. He was dreaming again, but not of the same nature as the last one.

Noa looked in all the obvious places but found nothing. He didn't want Seto to wake up and he was about to leave when he heard him mumble something.
"What?" He asked softly, sitting on the bed beside him and taking his hand. Seto mumbled a repeat, which Noa barely picked up on.
"Scared? You're scared of what?" Noa kept his voice soft and calming.
"You... take me from... brother..." Was all Noa could get out of his mumbles.
"No, I won't do that." Noa took the other's hand. "I care about you and your happiness comes first. Besides, I know you like me."
"Mmhm..." Seto took his hand back and fell back into a different part of the sleep cycle.

((Heh... Noa doesn't no it, but when people are talking in their sleep like that, they get really suggestable, it's like hypnosis, and Seto is really easy to hypnotize and mind control for some reason. biggrin ))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:48 am
((lol mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am
Noa was unsure of what to do, but he thought it might be best just to go back downstairs to Mokuba.
"Your brother doesn't keep a journal does he?" He asked kind of hopeful but pretty sure the answer was no.

Meanwhile, Seto woke up feeling odd. He shook the weird feeling off and then dressed and started working on his laptop.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:26 pm
Mokuab shook his head, " Im pretty sure he doesnt. But im sure you dont need a journal. " Mokuba said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:23 pm
"I guess. I've got enough logic to out do him any day." Noa smiled. "Now if only emotions were logical..."

Seto still hadn't shaken that weird feeling. 'Maybe I can let someone else handle this...' he thought. 'After all, don't I do enough work? Maybe I should be happy just for a little while...'
He went down stairs to see how his brother was doing.

Seth knew exactly what was going on, as he'd been aware of what Noa had accidentally done, but it made his Hikari more like he was supposed to be so it was fine with him. He'd deal with anything that needed his dealing with.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:16 pm
Mokuba just smiled, he knew Noa would bring out the good in Seto. And he knew that this time, he could trust someone with Setos heart. he looked over seeing Seto comign down the stiars. " Hey Seto. " Mokuba greeted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:04 pm
"Otouto." Seto greeted his brother. He was feeling a lot better since he'd gotten some sleep. "You were in my room again weren't you Noa?"

"Er... Maybe?" Noa asked sheepishly.

"Want to come in again?" Seto asked, completely causually.

'He just said that didn't he?' Noa thought. 'Cool.'
"Are you coming onto me?" He asked. If Seto could be foward, so could he.

"Maybe?" Seto mimiced Noa's tone.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:15 pm
Mokuba chuckled at Setos tone. How he was acting wa just so funny. He was glad Seto was being more open now, thanks to sleep he had opened to Noa. He was happy to think that Noa would open him up to a lot of other things.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games