Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:34 am
The healer had to dig deep to clear the infection. The fae prince was helping well. Faye wasn't thrashing so much. But it was still difficult. "What got her?!" The Healer roared making sure to put in some antiseptic cream before closing the wound. They couldn't risk anesthetic in case her body reacted negatively to it.

Faye laid there whimpering. The pain was searing but now she could focus a little better since it wasn't getting worse. Her body shook from the shock but she stared sightlessly at where she knew her mate was. Her eyes cleared to their human blue for a moment before she gave a loud gasp and passed out. "I'll take the stitches out in a few hours," The healer said. "Otherwise her skin will grow over it and we'll have a repeat of this and I don't think she'll like it very much."
"No. . . More. . . I'll. . . I'll do anything. . ." Faye mumbled then went silent still shaking from it all

((I saw the status *Offers heaps of chocolate cookies* also Faye's going to go silent again for a while smile just for more drama you like?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 pm
Oburos shook his head. "I . . . I don't know. I don't . . . I don't know." he said, just seeing Faye in such pain . . . he wanted to cry . . . "Shh Faye . . . it'll be over soon. I promise." he whispered, resting his forehead on hers.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:30 pm
Faye shook helplessly. Her eyes darting around looking for her mate. She felt pressure on her head and at first didn't understand until she got Oburos' scent. She relaxed and lifted her arms holding him close trying her best to calm down. She was still shaking but not as violently. She didn't have the words to calm him so she nuzzled keeping her lower half still. Or her leg would flare in agonizing pain. She opened her mouth to speak her lips formed words but there was no sound. "Sweetie, what happened to your voice?" The healer asked coming into her line of sight. Pain. Seeing the healer flared pain instantly and Faye cried out. . . well actually she just squeaked, and pushed herself away from the healer bringing Oburos with her, the useless shaking started again and tiny squeak like whimpers followed as she tried to get away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 am
Oburos held Faye close, resisting her pushing and struggles to get away. "Shh, Faye. It's alright. She's helping you I swear." he whispered to her, noticing that she was really quite panicked. "It's alright Faye, calm down, please. I'm here. I'll protect you." he whispered to her soothingly."

Those words, 'I'll protect you . . .' he had spoken them to her before, though Oburos didn't realize it yet.

In the forest by a human village, nearly 17 years ago, Oburos had been doing his part to help the war efforts against the vile and disgusting humans despite his parents protests. He was part of a patrol watch to keep humans from discovering their hidden camp, an easy enough task. After all, the only humans who could get past the illusions and redirection wards were human children who had a small magic of their own. And they were too young and too inexperienced and untrained to be able to be of any real harm. So when Oburos heard jeers and taunts from some of his fellows in his regiment, he grew curious as to what vile traveler, or maybe soldier had managed to get so far in to be taunted.

What he saw shocked him. Instead of an adult, or even a teenager, a young girl stood in the center of Oburos's fellow fae, crying and looking near to messing herself. For a moment, Oburos saw red and he sprinted into the clearing shoving one of the fae nearest him.

"What are you doing? Are you just as barbaric as the creatures we fight? That is a child!" he snapped angrily at his comrades, gesturing to the girl.

"Ob, relax, it's a
human. We're just teaching it early not to mess around with us," one of the others said, looking a little shocked that the prince was reacting like this.

Oburos took a second look at the child, frowning. Human or not, she was still a kid. And he could not condone this barbaric behavior. He needed to put his foot down now, he was the future leader of their society after all . . . if he and his people survived this war. He knelt down by the child. "You live in the village nearby right? Tell me, what is your name?" he asked softly, ignoring the hisses of his fellow soldiers, the questions, the biting sympathizer remarks.

The girl nodded timidly, looking up at him, eyes watery and showing all the fear she felt. "R-Rosa . . ." she whispered, so soft he barely caught the word.

He smiled, trying to put her at ease. "Don't be afraid of me, Rosa. I'll protect you. Come, let me take you home." he said, holding out his hand. The girl reached out and took it and with a final glare at his fellow fae, disgusted by their actions, he led her back towards the human village towards the borders of the forest. He remained hidden in the trees as he watched the young girl run to her parents who had noticed her absence and were frantically searching for her. Seeing their joyful and tear-filled reunion, he prayed they would never become involved in this war. Human or immortal, he didn't want anymore families being torn apart. He just hoped this encounter would stick in the child's mind and maybe . . . she wouldn't look at fae in the same light as the rest of her race . . . maybe she would know . . . there was good among his race . . .

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 am
Faye calmed at his voice but she didn't relax her grip. Just snuggled closer breathing him in. She shivered softly and let sleep claim her again. The pain overwhelmed her into unconsciousness. For the first time, she dreamt her own memories.

Rosa had run away from home. The kids kept picking on her because she upheld the superstitions of the elders. She always tended the mushroom circles left out little offerings to the Great Storm Fae who seemed to always be angry lately. She put up with the stone throwing and the name calling but not that day. That day people went missing and were blaming her. "You brought this upon us!" But she'd seen the humans drag away her villager friends in the night. No one believed her. She trod on a mushroom circle and felt a ripple of power and gasped looking up. There she gained the unwanted attention of fae. She grew afraid. She didn't recognize these ones. They were scary. "Stupid human!" One kicked her and she cried out. But the one who kicked her got kicked himself.
"What are you doing? Are you just as barbaric as the creatures we fight? That is a child!" he snapped angrily at his comrades, gesturing to her.

"Ob, relax, it's a human. We're just teaching it early not to mess around with us," one of the others said, looking a little shocked that his friend had come to her defense.

Rosa just shook with fear. She wanted to speak explain but she couldn't. Then her eyes teared up she knew this person! She'd seen him a few times. The Great Storm Fae. They locked eyes as he knelt to her level "You live in the village nearby right? Tell me, what is your name?" he asked softly, ignoring the hisses of his fellow soldiers, the questions, the biting sympathizer remarks.

"R-Rosa." She whispered quietly afraid of him. He was the one that controlled the weather, the one she left sweet cakes too every night hoping he gave them good forecasts for harvest and planting seasons. He smiled at her and told her not to be afraid. That he was going to take her home. She took his hand and committed his voice to memory. His kindness. She hoped to meet him again some day.

When she returned to the village her mother and father screamed with joy. She turned to introduce the Great Storm Fae but he wasn't at her side any more. She frowned and looked around confused but her parent's smothered her before she could say anything. Three days after she and her family were taken for experimenting. The next time she saw her Great Storm Fae. . . She wouldn't even know who he was.

Faye awoke with a gasp. Her leg was so much better but she was starving, and thirsty. At first she didn't recognize where she was but then she inhaled her mate's scent. Instead of his name she croaked. "Great Storm Fae." And closed her eyes rolling over toward him clinging tight going back to sleep dreaming of nothing not aware of how much time had passed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:06 pm
((Happy 500th post. XD))

Oburos woke up from his sleep. Faye had been sleeping for two days and he thought he heard her voice. It was what had woken him up. He'd been spending his days taking care of Faye, worried that she would never wake up, and his nights were often late, causing him to start to have dark circles under his eyes. He looked at Faye, but no, she was still sleeping . . . although she had shifted and rolled over towards him . . . that was a good sign right? "Please wake up Faye . . ." he whispered before exhaustion claimed him again and he fell asleep once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:14 pm
((Happy 501st post XD))

Faye woke up when she heard his plea. But he'd fallen back to sleep. A terrified fae maid brought her food and blood which Faye ate after thanking the woman, who whined crapped herself and left. Faye just blinked as she slurped down the blood and not so cooked chunk of steak. Now she was fed and sated. She was awake. She put her pillow in her mates arms and decided to explore. She'd gotten part way through the castle when she saw the grand hall. . . pink and fluffy with what she assumed was wedding ribbons. Faye wanted to die right there. She looked absolutely horrified. She frowned and with great stealth ruined the set up and all the pink, completely shredded every inch of pink tule and ribbon and flower, then returned to her mates side looking very pleased with herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 pm
Oburos didn't wake until the morning when his mother's screeches hit his ears.

"THE HALL! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MAGICAL WEDDING PLANS?!!"

"And that would be my mother . . ." Oburos groaned as he sat up. He turned and looked at Faye . . . who had traces of pink under her nails. He smiled. "Hm . . . so hearing your voice wasn't a dream last night . . ." he murmured softly, stroking her hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:44 pm
At the scream Faye seemed to grin and get very very smug. "Yeah." She purred leaning into his touch. "I remember a little bit of when I was little, before they took me." She replied. "I woke after my dream and explored. The hall looked like a pink pixie exploded." She poked her tongue making a face. "And that scream." She pressed a kiss to his lips. Faye could feel the queen running around trying to find the culprit. Maybe now she'd come to Faye and Oburos first before putting up pink.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Oburos sighed with relief as Faye woke and began talking to him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. "Thank goodness . . ." he whispered, kissing her back deeply and passionately. He had been so scared that he would lose her. "How are you feeling?" he asked after he pulled back a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm
Faye smiled in the kiss keeping him close. "I'm feeling better. Leg doesn't hurt and your mother screaming made my morning." She seemed proud of herself. "I think we should take over the planning of our bonding thing otherwise she'll put me in something stupid and I'm not into that." She nuzzled his jaw a little with a smile. "Seriously you should have seen it. Pink everywhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:20 pm
Oburos frowned. "Faye . . . do you realize how long you were out for?" he asked softly. "You've been asleep for two days. I thought . . . I thought I'd lost you." he whispered, clearly upset. He'd been majorly distraught when Faye wouldn't wake up. He'd never been more scared in his life.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:32 pm
Faye frowned. "Really? Two days? You mean I missed the solstice?" She gave a sigh. "Well I didn't know that." She pulled him close. Her eyes betrayed how worried she was now. "I didn't know I was out that long. I'm sorry." She mewed giving a little whine. Her arms went around him holding him close. "I'm okay now, really. Please don't be upset."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 pm
Oburos sighed. "I'm not upset with you . . . I was just . . . worried." he whispered. "And believe me when I say that the wedding was the furthest thing from my mind. Otherwise I would have been keeping my mother in check, I promise." he said with a small smile. "Just . . . don't scare me like that again." he sighed out. And then the late nights caught up with him and he just felt so exhausted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 pm
Faye smiled softly and laid him down on the bed tucking him in. "I want to explore a bit more. You sleep, I won't be too long maybe I'll find some more pink to destroy." She kissed him deeply. She didn't leave him for a long time just nuzzling and pecking his cheek worried about him too.

When she did finally leave him though she resolved to make him something pretty. Without even thinking she went right to the kitchen and made him sweet buns. She got a single red rose and a few ribbons and made them into a cute little garnish and then took the tray of fresh buns to the room she bumped into her future mother in law but managed not to drop the buns. "Sorry My Lady!" She cried with a smile. She stopped and turned. "Can I see you a little later? I want to run something by you. Thanks!" Then she rushed off back to their room and put the sweet buns on the bedside table and sat by his side waiting for him to wake. She remembered bits of her childhood. One was that she left sweet buns out for the Great Storm Fae and since he controlled the weather, she assumed it was him. "I love you." She whispered brushing some hair from his forehead.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games