Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:39 pm
SoA Name: Varg'herre
Uncert: Items - Base
Edit Request(s): Beard her up.
Anything else: Like, a really magnificent beard. One to make even a dwarf jealous.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 pm
SoA Name: Alduin
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): CC - Skyrim
At this time Alduin is a regal character whose mane/pelt would be nicely organized. Perhaps rando mane braids and a beard? And definitely a more serious expression.
Anything else: <3  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm
SoA Name: Stigtyr
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): Nothing too much. He's about to get into a nasty spat with his brother, so a face wound, Squall Leonhart style? Scratch marks going across his muzzle, and then over his eye as well? If you're allowed to make that eye look blind, that'd be awesome. If not, then just the wounds!
I say wound because I kinda want them to look recent. Bright red/pink instead of the dull peach/white that scars have. I'll hopefully get someone to make them look like actual scars when he grows to adult. For now, just wounds!
Anything else: Go ahead and scratch through that eyebrow too. ;D  
Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:13 pm
Gonna go ahead and roll for my first two~
Since Shino put in multiple, if I roll her I'll roll for which one I'll take. c: Just noting it so I don't forget.

1. R4gn0r0k IV
2. Tanakako
3. ShinosBee
4. SilverLutz
5. Mia Sharra
6. Greenie EA
7. Kaliforneum

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 pm
And number 2.  
Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 pm
Rolling for which of Shinos' I'll do.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 am
SoA Name: Chayah
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): Lock of hair gathered in a bead, sorta like Fleance but see the other ref also! Just a little bigger/longer than Flea's, please! Worried kind of look like his, but eyes cast off to the side, if you can! Scar on her face like she got swiped real good, maybe one on her haunch, too. She's had a rough life and got captured as a Stormborn thrall. Anything else'd be up to you.
Anything else: Flea for hair/expression edit Other hair ref  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:14 pm
Sorry for the delay guys, I'll be getting to these soon~ I'll need to find days every month to open and complete these orders so they don't get in the way of god stuff now. c: So there will probably be some redoing on the front page, so pardon any dust. <3

As a note, I got your form mouse. She'll be done asap after I finish my 10 quota edits. Figured I'd let you know that I did see it. ' u '

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:22 pm
SoA Name: Shula Bint Ismat
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): Claws, with one chipped. War face (up to your enterpretation!) and CC scars.
Anything else: She's a youngish warrior.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:03 pm
SoA Name: Ghanasyama
Uncert: [ x ]
Edit Request(s): Altogether, this will likely be classified as extreme. I would like a change to his mane and tail, like extension on the tail fluff and his mane to be unruly. The Pride was essentially nomads prior to settling down, so..yeah. Wildness, and maybe some braids or chin fluff. You can use your judgement to CC that. If it's too much going on, it is fine to omit. I would also like a change of expression, something more stoic? I don't think that's quite the word, but something along the line of observation or brooding. Maybe even something like, " I'm watching you, buster. "

And lastly, there are scars. Ghana challenged the former Jarl and beat him to become the new one, and the battle was quite fierce. You can CC the scar placement and severity/frequency.
Anything else: Have fun and you're the best. <3  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm
SoA Name: Ć erloks
Uncert: Here
Edit Request(s):
Expression: Bored/aloof look via eyes/mouth
Mane/tail: wavy-ish/ curls
Anything else: He is a cosplay of Sherlock Holmes from BBC one's Sherlock Holmes.
Him, him, other images  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:38 am
Sorry for being flaky. Had some RL issues crop up and needed a break for some much needed me-time.
I'm getting back in the swing of things, so I'll be trying to do forms from August this month so I can open again in October without owing things. c:
Expect to see edits over the next few days!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:36 pm
SoA Name: Shan Yu
Edit Request(s): He needs a few things! An actual moustache over where he's got the marking of it, a much more feral, cunning, fierce expression, claws poking out, and a mane edit, I think. If the top of his mane could sweep further back, like slope backwards, not forwards...He can't really do the half-shaved look he had in the movie - half-bald lion say what? - but I guess if his mane could get a bit closer to the movie look that'd be enough. <3
Anything else: He`s a bit badass  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:27 am
Kaliforneum
SoA Name: Stigtyr
Edit Request(s): Nothing too much. He's about to get into a nasty spat with his brother, so a face wound, Squall Leonhart style? Scratch marks going across his muzzle, and then over his eye as well? If you're allowed to make that eye look blind, that'd be awesome. If not, then just the wounds!
I say wound because I kinda want them to look recent. Bright red/pink instead of the dull peach/white that scars have. I'll hopefully get someone to make them look like actual scars when he grows to adult. For now, just wounds!
Anything else: Go ahead and scratch through that eyebrow too. ;D
User Image

c: I -think- I managed to get what you wanted with the style of the wounds? I'm not sure I can blind eyes, so I didn't just to be safe.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm
SoA Name: Shira
Edit Request(s): CC really -> Perhaps a mane/some fur edit? *can be longer, curlier, fluffier, in her face a bit, braid optional too* Facial edit too please~
Anything else: If it helps with her expression edit: She's a bit of a playful trickster herself who has twin brothers and so is a tough fighter as well. x3  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff