Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:14 pm
Arisa sighed and looked away from Tyrion. "I just . . . It reminded me of how you acted . . . that day. When this whole . . . crazy mess got started. I just . . . I thought you were different than that. Someone better than that . . . I just . . . I'm scared that the man who locked me up is still there." she said, hugging herself to the best of her ability. She was scared of Tyrion . . . Of who he could be . . . because she'd seen a rather unpleasant version of him . . . and while she had thought it had been a mask . . . to survive the household he was raised in . . . now she was worried that it could be a part of who he was . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:56 pm
Tyrion sighed softly. "The thing is, when you wear a mask for so long, some of it seems into you. . .the temper, the ability to say hurtful things that you don't really mean. . ." He took her hand, his own skin blazingly hot he put it to his cheek the heat worse there so she could feel his fever. "Mother used to say, when I was little and got sick. . . She was the only one who could look after me because I was such a beast to everyone else." He put her hand down. "Just know. . .My unpleasant nature, the pieces of the mask that have leeched into my true self. . .I will never direct it toward you. Never again. I will work to remove them from myself. What I used to be, scares me Arisa, you make me better, you remind me that that isn't who I truly am." His vision blurred a little. No. He had to hold on. Arisa needed him. He couldn't let whatever was wrong with him stop him from letting her know he wasn't like that. "Please, I need you Arisa. . ." Nope. Couldn't hold on. The ground rushed up to meet him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:32 pm
Arisa tried to catch Tyrion, but she couldn't hold him with just one arm, and the strain of trying to do so pulled at her wound. With a yelp, she dropped him and dropped to her knees beside him as pain flared in her shoulder, tears welling up. She whimpered as she reached over to try and pull Tyrion onto his back. "Help . . . please . . ." she called softly, unable to muster more volume as pain stole her voice, but as she numbed to it with time, she tried again. "Please! I need help over here!" she cried, hoping someone was close enough to hear her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:50 pm
A gardener dropped his tools and rushed to the scene helping Arisa back to sit up. He gently rolled Tyrion on his side so he could breathe, the Prince's colour was going white, blood trickled down his nose and his breathing was rattled. "Stay with him please. If he starts to vomit try to clear his mouth so he can breathe." The gardener instructed then rushed off to get medical help.

The doctor was upset, his patient had left the medical wing and now he learnt that the visiting prince was sick and off gallivanting around the castle. Oh he was going to get a hide tanning when the Doctor was through with him. He saw the Gardener rushing toward him in a panic and followed him to the gardens where he saw his patients. "Go back to the hospital wing and get the medical trolley, my medical bag won't be enough." he said to the Gardener. "I need you to tell me what happened Miss." He said to Arisa. "Tell me everything he's eaten too. . .he could have been poisoned."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:06 pm
Arisa was pale and wide-eyed. "I . . . I don't know. I haven't seen him eat anything . . . and I . . . I was unconscious for . . . for a while. I mean . . . we all ate the same food . . . before I was wounded . . . but . . . no one else got sick . . ." she said, on the verge of tears. "I . . . I was angry with him . . . he said something and I took it the wrong way and stormed out. It took a while but . . . he found me and he said he was sick and . . . and now . . . I don't know what's happened!" she said, starting to cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:17 pm
The doctor nodded and took her hands. "Arisa, Ssh, it's okay. We'll get him better." He said to her trying to calm her. "Ssh." He took out something from his bag and pricked Tyrion's arm on a vein and tested it on a strip of paper watching it turn the film orange. "Poison." He mumbled and sniffed Tyrions breath. The Gardener returned with the trolley and the doctor stood up. "Go tell the guards I want all the nurses on lock down, no one leaves. One of them must have poisoned the prince." he then turned back and started to mix something up in the hopes to counter act the poison. "He must have ingested something before he went to find you." He said to Arisa.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Arisa did start to calm down . . . until the doctor mentioned that Tyrion had been poisoned. Then, she couldn't stop crying. "I . . . I don't know! I shouldn't have left him . . . This is all my fault . . . This never would have happened if I had just stayed put . . ." she sobbed, terrified that after what she had done to try and save his life, after what he had said to her . . . she'd be losing him now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:46 pm
The Doctor sighed. "Arisa, please you need to calm down, I'm going to require your help in treating him and I can't do that if you're a sobbing mess." He injected the syrum into Tyrions body. "He's going to start to fit and vomit and I'll need you to clear his mouth." He sighed. "You need to help him now Arisa," He turned Tyrion onto his stomach as the male started to heave up the contents of his stomach on the grass.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:50 pm
Arisa was still crying, and now shaking, but she did lean forward and did what she could with her one good hand to clear Tyrion's mouth. "Please Tyrion . . ." she whispered, giving him a quick kiss to his forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 am
Tyrion gave a groan trying to force himself into consciousness so that he could reassure Arisa, but every attempt slammed into his gut and made him heave harder. He hissed when the Doctor shoved another needle into his butt. Damn it he always hated getting his needles as a kid. "That hurts." He groaned as another wave of nausea hit him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:40 am
Arisa gasped a bit as she heard Tyrion start talking. "Tyrion!" she cried, trying to help him sit up. "Tyrion, did you have anything to eat?" she asked. She wanted to ask how he was feeling, but she felt that would be a stupid question, but she needed to keep him talking. Hearing him speak allowed her to reassure herself that he was not dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:22 am
Tyrion shook as he tried to gather his thoughts. "Tea and honey." He groaned. "Just threw it all up though. . ." He shook hard. "Dizzy. . ."

The Doctor nodded. "He was showing symptoms of the flu so the tea must have been poisoned."

"What?" Tyrion rasped, his voice hoarse from vomiting. "I was poisoned?!"

The Doctor nodded and sighed. " The most I can gather is it was in the tea. Either a drop of something or an additive to the tea leaves so I'll find out what the tea you were given was."

Tyrion nodded. "It tasted gross. . .like Earl Grey and Jasmine. . ." He mewed then turned back to Arisa. "I'm sorry." He smiled softly.

"Yeah, get to that later." The doctor gestured to someone unseen and they arrived with two beds to take the couple back to the medical wing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:03 pm
Arisa smiled back at Tyrion. "It's okay . . ." she murmured softly. However, she protested when the helpers came to try and get her into one of the beds that would be carrying her back to the infirmary, insisting that she could walk just fine. She hadn't gotten stabbed in the leg, after all . . . But, for all her stubbornness, the doctors of Karica were even more stubborn than she was, and she found herself rather grumpily being taken back up to the medical wing in one of the beds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:38 am
Tryion groaned, he didn't like being on his back. It made the urge to chunder more urgent, so he rolled to his side. "Arisa?" He called out. "Arisa are you okay?" He asked. "You're not hurt?" He clutched his belly tighter. It felt like his joints were on fire. When they arrived, another doctor read his notes and sighed moving off somewhere unseen muttering something.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:08 pm
Arisa was pouting, and constantly trying to sit up for all the the doctors kept having her lay back down. "I'm fine!" she snapped, more angry at the doctors than at Tyrion for the time being. She huffed and gave up for the moment, laying back and growing pleased when they started leaving her alone. "I'm not the one who was poisoned . . ." she murmured, more worried about Tyrion than herself. She wasn't the one in danger of dying . . .  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games