Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm
Leila could barely stand being left in the library. She wanted to get away from the others. At least to calm her nerves. When Ellyone asked Damien the question, she turned to her angelic parent, "You shouldn't talk to Damien if you're just going to use him as a way to talk to the dead."

"He says yes," Damien spoke up, then looked away as if lost in thought, "He won't tell me why, but he says that he's dangerous."

Tamera stood in the kitchen with Gabriel eating some chopped up vegetables while she cooked a few dozen eggs. It felt comforting to be back in front of the stove. As simple as it seemed, she had been so used to cooking for the kids that it was more of a comfort for herself to be in a kitchen. Tamera turned to Gabriel to see him barely munching on the food before he looked back at her. A small smile formed on her face. She had a feeling Gabriel was different than her other children.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 pm
Ellyone gave Damien and awkward hug. "Thank you Damien." She smiled at him. "I'll protect you all best I can." She turned her gaze at Leila. "Ignorant children should keep their mouths shut." Ellyone snapped. "If you have a better idea on how to handle the threat by all means go out there and face him. I however will do the smart thing and assess the situation get all the facts then handle the situation accordingly." It seemed Ellyone wasn't in the mood for Leila's crabbiness. "Mum." Rose hissed lowly.
"Don't go to her defense. She was being ignorant. I am her. . . parent. I will respect her when she respects me."

Klaus and Naomi had removed themselves from the situation and returned to the house. He smirked as he blinked and Weeping Angels stood all around him. "Calm yourselves, I will not harm the little one." He blinked again and on sat next to him her gaze though blank seemed to be sizing him up. "I swear it. I will protect the family with my life." They seemed to like that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm
"Go ahead and favor your own," Leila stood up, taking Damien by the wrist, "You openly denied Damien any lineage to you and you might as well put me on that list as well. All of you are nothing but a crazed line of idiocy. C'mon, Damien."

Leila took her brother out of the house. She walked away from the house to the woods. For once and for all, she was tired of Ellyone favoring her children far more than she could for her or Damien. It was a miracle she cared for Gabriel as much as she did. Leila understood that Ellyone would only respect her if she obeyed her by adhering to her Weeping Angel side, but rebelled nonetheless. She looked down at Damien, he looked back up at her and said, "Father says you need to stop fighting and make peace."

She looked away as she kept walking with her hand holding Damien's wrist, "I won't use you like they will."

"Father says Ellyone didn't mean to ignore you all those years," Damien spoke up as he kept up with his sister, "There was just a lot going on that it was easier to keep you in your mother's care rather than Ellyone's and-"

"Just stop!" Leila raised her voice, a beam of light shooting from her as she spun around to look at Damien, "It's excuse after excuse with them! It's always this or always that! Lets just face it, they want to be superior then let them, but not everyone wants to be like them or do things like them and they'll bully anyone until they get there way! And..I just hate them all so much..."

Leila felt her heart turn cold as stone as she felt tears sting her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she saw her tears were black. She took a deep breath, knowing that she was letting her emotions take too much hold on her. Guiding peace back to her heart, Leila felt herself calm down as she let her human side take it's better toll on her. She felt her heart soften as her tears turned to clear liquid. And they told her books taught her nothing? Leila turned back to Damien, her voice softer, "Damien, I'm asking you to come with me."

Damien looked over his shoulder. He didn't have his Father to teach him things anymore, but his mother... Eventually he'd decided he would go back to see her once Leila calmed later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 pm
When they reached the boundaries of the houses a Weeping Angel stood in their path on hand signalling they stop the other pointing back to the house. Her expression was passive.

Ellyone gave a heavy sigh. "I really need to work on my temper." She growled. "Maybe it would be better if Leila and I don't talk any more."
"Mum don't say that, You're both similar in persona. Of course you're going to clash." Klaus noted walking back into the library.
"That was a quick walk." Ellyone said frowning.
"Yeah the angels don't like me being around any of the girls on my own."
"My guess? They think you'll lose it." Rein laughed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:11 pm
Leila glared up at the angel, "I am not of your kind nor am I Rose or Ellyone."

She kept a good hold on Damien before walking passed the angel. Leila grimaced as she felt herself wanting to turn to stone, but remained calm and thought of being fully human. It soon calmed her before she took a breath, "I don't regret my birth, but I regret everything that came with it."

"Father says if you want to be full human, you have to accept what you are and be happy with it," Damien piped up.

Leila rolled her eyes. She didn't like the fact that Demi was barking out orders even when dead.

Tamera finished making the meal and called the others to eat. When they entered, she noticed Damien and Leila weren't among them. This scared her when the others told her that Leila left. Tamera would've been fine that Leila went to vent off steam, but taking Damien with her? She sighed before calling Leila's cell phone, scolding her for leaving without saying a word. Before the conversation was over, Tamera knew Leila would return later that evening with Damien.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 pm
The Angel turned, it's face now angry ready to send Leila off to the beginning of time when Ellyone suddenly just appeared out of nowhere. "Don't even think about it." She hissed at the Angel her eyes staring down the Angel when she blinked it was gone. "Keep her safe Damien." Ellyone said simply. She gave Leila smile before disappearing herself.

Klaus didn't let Naomi go, for one she didn't let him go either. So he ate his food with one hand while holding Naomi with the other. "Seriously little one? I'll spill all this food on you if you don't let me eat." He grumbled at Naomi. She just mewed her baby mew and snuggled against him. Her hands clutched his shirt tightly. "Dama?" She turned her head to Tamera as she mewed. "Dama?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm
Tamera couldn't hear anyone outside her own thoughts. Everything that had happened just the night before alongside that day were catching up to her. She felt empty without her children there, and she felt even more distant from the others. Her grip tightened on Gabriel until he wormed his way out of her arms and climbed down to the floor. He walked, like he normally would, to the door until he made his way out of the house.

She stood up. Her two older kids were gone, she wouldn't let this one teeter off either. Tamera scooped him back up in her arms before sitting back down at the table, sipping her coffee as Gabriel rested his head against her chest. Well, at least her chest was a lot softer than the pillows in his crib.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm
Klaus sat close to Tamera worried if he left her alone she'd do something crazy. Once he'd finished eating he put a wing around her shoulders and smiled at her. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked watching Rein and Rose clear the table and then leave. "I'll be more than happy to listen to you." He smiled and kissed her hair.

Ellyone personally went to the bar Tamera worked at and with a tiny smile told them about the death in the family. When asked who she was she told them she was Tamera's mother in law. "You're a bit young to be a mother in law." The manager complimented.
"How old do you think I am sir?" Ellyone flirted.
"Oh well if she's married to the man that comes in every day to drop her off and pick her up? You're probably forty but you look about twenty." He said innocently.
"Add two more zeros to that and you got my age." She purred quietly. Realization dawned with him and she smiled softly.
"You're. . . you're the one who protects our town from the terrors." He breathed.
"Mhm~ My older brother Eli looks after this town too." Ellyone grinned. "So anyway, Tamera will be off today and tomorrow morning, but she and her husband will be here so she can take the evening shift."
"N-No problem." He stuttered blushing softly watching her walk out of the pub.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 pm
"I want Leila and Damien here," Tamera spoke as she rested her head in her hand, "I want to feel some normalcy again. Ever since we've all come back together, everything has changed. I'm not complaining, but it's like we're no longer a group. We're just many people that don't like each other shoved together and watching the fireworks unfold."

She stood up from the table before placing Gabriel in the high chair, chopping up a banana for him to eat, "I can't force Leila to stay. She's grown so much since i've last seen her, but she's still not much older than Rein and Rose. As long as she comes back, i'm happy. Damien is still my baby boy, no matter how old he gets. I can't let him leave me just yet."

Tamera then turned to Klaus before giving the fruit to Gabriel, who happily munched on his breakfast, "I know you know things are different now. Once my children come back home, i'd like to have you and I interact with them so we can at least start some process."

Leila trudged through the streets of the town with Damien still in her grasp. She had no idea where she was going, what she was going to do, or how she was going to do it. All she wanted was to know there was a way out. Having an angel keep an eye on her constant whereabouts was annoying..having Ellyone and Rose constantly ask her to train with them was bothersome... Why couldn't they understand that she didn't want to be an angel at all?

"Father says-" Damien spoke up, then hushed when he saw the look on Leila's face.

"Fine..go ahead.." Leila grumbled as she continued walking.

"Uhm..Father says that you can't keep running away," Damien had her stop walking, "He says you're the key to keeping everyone together. And running away is making things get worse."

Barth watched the entire scene. He could definitely see why Demetrius chose this number to be his lover over the human. Yeah, the human had some quality to her since she could produce a full demon child, but this angel...well damn. He drank his shot of imported rum before watching her leave the pub too. A sly grin grew on his face until he saw the half angel, half human girl he ran into before. She was a little older than a teenager, so why not give her a bother?

He stood and stretched, leaving the bar as he followed her along. Barth followed her and followed her until finally he caught them at a dead-end street.

"Leave us alone!" Leila angrily stated, "Just go away."

"Oi, and why?" he tilted his head to the side, "Aren't you a cute little bugger. I didn't have the idea that you were just an underaged brat."

"I can still hurt you," Leila crossed her arms, "Now go."

"We all know you can't," Barth looked away, "Seeing that you're a half breed. If you took after your angel side then I would wonder a thought."

"I don't need to be an angel to hurt you," Leila balled up her fists.

"Is that a fact?" he smirked, "Care to make a bet?"

"I bet if I were full human, I could still make you go away," Leila glared angrily at Barth.

"Then it's a bet," Barth snapped his fingers.

Soon, the bright light that Leila had around her slowly diminished to nothing. Even Damien's eyes were wide as he sensed his sister was now fully human. Leila was about to run at Barth before Damien intervened, his eyes black as coal as a black aura surrounded his body. Barth took a step back. A demon child was worse than a demon adult, a child knew no limits while an adult had the sense to avoid them. Death turned away from Damien, "I won't fight a child just yet."

In the shadows, Barth disappeared as Damien returned to normal to look at Leila, "You're...you're really human."

"Nothing changes," Leila took his hand, "Now we can just go home."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 pm
Ellyone laughed as she walked home. She felt happy. Which was odd since she still had the crushing weight of pain and loss on her shoulders. But then she froze her whole body shuddered and she gasped. It felt like another string had been cut. She shuddered more and looked around not sure where she was. She sensed Weeping Angels nearby and raced to them panting hard. "What have you done?" She asked the group. She blinked and their heads were tilted as if confused. She growled and raced back to the house counting her children. Naomi, Gabriel and Klaus were with Tamera. Klaus pathetically panting for Tamera's loins Naomi napping and Gabriel playing with the banana. She went to the other house and saw Rose and Rein fighting fine tuning their demon skills. Leila. . . Panic raced through her as she flew around trying to find her eldest daughter. When she found them she landed near them down wind so they couldn't sense her presence. Demi. . . She thought seeing his form flash with the black aura. She went to go to them but shrank back. Her daughter hated her. Maybe going to her would only provoke another argument. Screw it! She had to know if her daughter was safe! She stepped out of the shadows making herself known rushing to Leila first. "Cwera? You're okay? Please tell me you're not hurt." Ellyone cupped her cheeks searching her eyes. She pulled Damien in for a hug then turned back to Leila. She looked nigh close to wiping out a village if she said she was hurt.

Klaus nodded softly gently jiggling Naomi then helped Gabriel eat his banana. "I'd love that." He said grinning when Gabriel took hold of Klaus' finger and tried to eat it. "Oh you're so cute~" He teased.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 pm
'I don't care if this human is made of gold, she's still my new birth mother and you will not lay a finger on her without my permission. You do not have my permission to touch her, hold her, look at her, smell her, or even be in the same room with her without my permission. As the Archangel Gabriel, I order you to keep a respectful distance away from my human mother. If I even hear you being near her, the day I get my full form back will be the day you wish you were never born,' Gabriel spoke into Klaus' head as he leaned over to touch Klaus' forehead.

"Klaus?" Tamera asked, noticing the moment between him and Gabriel, "What's the matter? Don't tell me you're getting sick... I was hoping we could spend some time together later after the kids went to bed."

"Get off of me," Leila pulled her face away from Ellyone before pulling Damien away as well, "And don't touch him, you scorned him from your blood line, remember?"

She began to walk away from Ellyone before looking over her shoulder with a dull smile, "I'm fully cut from your ties now. Guess what, i'm fully human. Now Damien and I are free to be what we want, right Damien?"

"I'm hungry, can we go back now? I want Ma to make us lunch," Damien looked to Leila.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Klaus moved back. His lips pursed. "I'm not scared of you Gabriel." He hissed in the Angel's tongue. "I will do whatever Tamera wants of me. You will accept this of her." He turned his head to Tamera with a soft tender smile. "I'm okay. Gabriel was being naughty. Trying to tell me to stay away from you." He turned his gaze to his youngest brother. "However I actually think it's your decision not his."

Ellyone staggered back like she'd been stung. Anger flashed in her and she wanted to do to Leila what she did to Klaus. Maybe sending her to the middle ages was a good idea. Make her grow up. "You are mortal now Leila. Be careful who you anger." Ellyone calmed herself. She looked cold. Unfeeling. "Tell Demi that I am done trying to get to know Leila. I release you from my care. I will not protect you Leila." She turned and flew away sitting on the top of the Catholic church near an actual angel sculpture. Once seated she let the pent up emotion flow. Three Weeping Angels appeared nearby to keep an eye on her. It wouldn't do if Ellyone started attacking the village she'd sworn to protect.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:49 pm
"It's about time," Leila smiled as she took Damien out of the village, "It doesn't matter what she says anymore. As of now, I'm no longer apart of her. I'm free to do what I want without having to hold myself back because of them."

"You can't do a lot, Leila," Damien commented as he looked around the town, "You can't heal, you can't blind people anymore, and you can't fly."

"You can't either," Leila looked at Damien with dull eyes, "And besides, being only human now can keep me doing what I want to do. I don't have to hear anything about training or stupid stuff like that from Rein or Rose."

"You can't protect Ma," Damien shrugged, "But I can do that. Father says he doesn't mind and that it would make Ma feel better."

Leila approached the house before entering. As soon as Leila entered the kitchen, Gabriel had picked up a banana piece and threw it at Leila's head. She gave him a confused glance before going to her mother, "I'm human now, Mother! That demon from before took out the angel side of me so i'm not part crazy anymore."

"What...?" Tamera's eyes widened, "Leila, how could you? You knew Ellie wanted to get to know you and you basically took the one thing you had in common with her away!"

"But I don't want to be like her," Leila crossed her arms, "I'm human now, and she said I won't be in her care anymore. For all I care, that's fine."

"I know being human was what you wanted, but you didn't think this through. You know i'm happy with whatever you choose to be, you just have to be tactful about that. But...seeing as you're human now, we'll just have to be happy with your choice," Tamera sat back down as Damien sat next to her.

Gabriel glared hard at Klaus before placing his hand back on his head, 'You better heed my warning now before I make sure you regret it later.'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:59 pm
Klaus frowned at Gabriel. "Heed your warning? Gab, I'm nearly two thousand years old, when you were reborn your powers were reset. Don't even try it." Klaus shook his head. "And anyway. If your mother wants me then let her." His eyes stayed clear and green. "Don't bother." He turned his gaze to Leila. "Well, as long as your happy. I don't mind if you wanted to be a frog." He smiled softly. "Oh yeah and Gabriel Christ approves so ha!" He stuck out his tongue at the toddler. "Now if you'll exxuse me I'm going to check on my mother. She just lost her favourite one so she's probably on a rampage." He kissed Tamera's cheek and headed out to find his mother.

Ellyone stared out at the horizon. All she wanted was to give her children power to defend themselves. "Well your best friend hates me." Klaus' voice sounded behind her.
"Yes he can be very protective of his charges. The Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc, Queen Victoria. The like." She just kept staring. "Just Sit Klaus I don't feel like talking."
"All right." Klaus replied and sat next to his mother.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 pm
"Why would you do that, Leila?" Tamera asked, "Ellie can be a hard one to swallow sometimes, but you didn't even try to see it her way."

"Can we not talk about this anymore?" Leila rolled her eyes, "I just want to read..."

"I'm sure you have your reasons," Tamera sighed as she stood up, "But I wished you would've thought things through."

Tamera took Gabriel and Damien outside, allowing the brothers to play before Leila followed and sat next to her mother. Leila kept her eyes on her brothers while Tamera sat deep in thought. She thought about Ellie, knowing that she had wanted to be close to Leila like the others. Both of them were hard headed was the real problem. Tamera sighed once more..if she were Ellie's lover still, she would've 'persuaded' Ellie to have on more try.

'Klaus would be pissed and hurt, but I care for him more now so I wouldn't do that anyways,' Tamera thought to herself.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games