Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:47 pm
"I am not your mother," Anya pulled away from Emma's grip, "Do not call me 'mama'. And I will hunt on my own."

Regardless of the rules Conrad had placed on her or how Emma was treating her, Anya's thirst frenzy kept her from being her usual caring self. For now, she was a huntress, a creature of the night that feasted on the living. Anya disappeared in the shadows, her speed unmatched as she went for miles away from the castle. A look of contempt remained in Anya's eyes as she found herself stopping on top of a hill. Her thirst was becoming too strong to resist. She didn't want animal blood. No. She wanted a human. Something to saturate her tastebuds. Her vision became hazy as she felt herself slipping to a more animistic side of herself.

She pressed further until she found a buck grazing. Anya was on top of him in a blur, drinking more than her fill. Resting against him, Anya felt some sense come back into her mind. She almost went after humans...

"I cannot slip any further than this," Anya commented to herself, pulling herself up from her meal, "I should return to the castle before Conrad knows i'm gone."

Liam had left Emma's side to keep a watch on Anya. He approached her before she had a chance to leave to the castle, "We have much to discuss."

"We do, but not right now," Anya stated, until she felt him grasp her arm, "Release me."

"I had no qualms with you before this. You were born in a time when you were filial to your husbands whim. Yet you rebel from him and attacked me to keep me with Emma."

"It worked, didn't it?" Anya smiled up at Liam, "Do it again, and i'll risk even greater punishment to kill you."

Her smile faded and they stood glaring at the other. Liam gave her arm a slight squeeze before releasing her, "You cannot call yourself a Queen if you treat your allies like this."

"I am not a Queen to be pushed around by my allies," Anya walked passed him, "My orders are clear. Disobey them and you will face my wrath."

Anya walked back to the castle, going through the front door before heading to her room, not Conrad's.

Troy remained with the pack as Liam returned. He didn't want to be there, but didn't have much of the choice. He wasn't really all that hungry being as one that drank from solely vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 pm
Anger burned in Emma. Her eyes went purple. She tried taking deep breaths but her body moved on it's own. Ready to pounce after Anya but then bodies pulled Emma too the ground and something went Snap! on her wrist making her bellow with anger and agony. "No!" Marcus' voice rang clear in her ears. "You will not move from that spot." They waited until Emma nodded her head before getting off her.
"I'll return to the castle." Emma squeaked after a long moments silence. She turned and walked back. Her wrist slowly healing from the scratches Anya gave her. When through the front doors she grabbed Troy by the wrist all sense of niceness gone she dragged him to the throne room where Conrad was debating something with Contessa then he looked up at first angry at the fact that Troy was out but then, Emma was with him. The rules hadn't been broken. However when Emma threw Troy at Conrad's feet he had to raise a brow. "Emma?" Conrad queried. "What are you doing?"
"Troy was found walking into the grounds from outside." Conrad's eyes flickered something as he listened. "At first I was going to be nice and not tell you but Anya changed my mind. Oh yes, she's still in contact with Oscar and has left her room too. Go for your life. I'm done." Conrad frowned.
"What do you mean 'done' Emma? What's happened?"
"Nothing. I've just had enough. My pack and I are going to the other Manor if you want me send a pigeon." She turned and left the throne room to hers packing up her clothes shoving them in cars then when she saw Liam announced her intentions obviously holding back tears or the urge to barf and offered for him to come with her. "I can't stay in this house any longer. Not with her here." She got into the driver's side and waited for him to either stop her or offer to bring her Anya's throat. Marcus and his pack had already left for the other side of the property when she came back. She just wanted all her things.

Conrad stood shocked. Anger bubbled inside him. His orders were being disobeyed like he was some common shoe maker. "I will give you one chance to explain." Conrad said through gritted teeth. "If I don't like your explanation, I will tie you to a post and let the sun cook you alive. Now start talking!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:40 pm
"I want peace," Anya simply stated in her armchair, "I've contacted Oscar saying any plans he had before would be useless against your own."

She stood as she took a step closer to Conrad, "I've seen reason through your own. After drinking for my thirst, I understand the position you're in. Emma may be upset with me because I declined her offer to hunt, but the state I was in she and the others were endanger of me attacking them. I hurt Liam, but I couldn't bear the thought of hurting Emma."

Conrad's anger was flickering, but if he was going to kill her, she had to at least explain herself so he knew. Anya looked to the floor, "Do not harm Troy, please. I let him remain with Emma, she offered to let him hunt as well. I won't stop you if you wish my death if you think it'll bring peace to your home."

Her eyes met with Conrad's. She could see that he was still very much angry with her disobedience. Anya's gaze softened as she looked up at her husband, "I am sorry if my disobedience angers you, I only mean to stop this constant resentment by confronting it. If it's a filial wife you want, then I will subside as of now."

"Stop this, Emma," Liam pulled Emma out of the car, "Just come on."

He pulled Emma along the fields before entering the manor with the other wolves. His pack remained outside to keep a vigilance of the area as Liam could see the anger and hurt in Emma's eyes. He held her close to him, "I know you're angry at what she said and did, hell i'm angry too. Lets just leave them alone and continue with our own lives while we're here. Leaving won't do use any good."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm
"I can't be in there any more Liam." Emma said holding him close. "I just can't please, come with me to the other manor. It's leech free. It'll just be our packs. But don't make me go back in there. I'm begging you." Simon whined in the car though he was in human form he still whined. And he looked no older than sixteen. So in a way old enough to be her younger brother. If he had his way he'd not let Emma go back inside. Even he could see how much agony being in that place caused her. For one, Oscar used to live there.

Conrad sighed. His anger melted at her look. He went to her and pulled her into his arms. "I want that yes, but at the same time, Look at what you've done." He smiled visibly proud of her. "If you swear it from now on we work together, And that means scolding me too when you think I deserve it then as long as you don't do something behind my back ever, ever again. I will never be mad at you." He kissed her cheek. He was so proud of her yet mad but pride took priority. He'd punish her in bed later.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm
Anya, pleased that Conrad wouldn't kill her and no longer mad, resigned to a sigh of relief. She returned by holding Conrad just as tight as he held her as she tilted her head up to kiss him softly. He was the last person she wanted to be mad at. Anya caressed his cheek as she slowly pulled her lips away from his, "Then, my husband, allow me to rest in here while you go about your duties. I'm still very tired from last night and only wish to make you happy."

She didn't want to start any more fights now that Liam knew his place. Anya took Conrad to the door way to her room where she kissed him once more, "My love, join me here later. I want to make up for our first night apart."

"We'll go to the other manor," Liam agreed as he took hold of Emma once again to the car where they went to the other manor.

This time it didn't stink like Oscar. He never wanted to see him or Anya again in his opinion, though he knew he would have to face Anya again sometime. Liam took Emma inside where he kept a soft hold of her hand, "You do know your father won't give up on your friend that easily. I have my own feelings, but you can still patch things up with her. Then again, i'd rather you not. Keeping things at a distance with bats are easier than having to deal with them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm
Conrad blushed. The first time Anya would have ever seen it. "Okay." He stuttered breathing hard. "But I don't know if I want to wait." He shook his head a little. "No you're tired. I'll let you rest before I wear you like a hat." He teased kissing her deeply then tucked her into bed and went off to finish his duties.

Emma nodded and drove them to the other manor on the other side of the property. "I'll keep in touch. . . but not for a while. I need some space from that whole life." Emma said getting out of the car and with Simon's help carried her stuff into the even larger house than the castle they just left. Emma just went to the biggest room and dumped all her stuff there on the floor before returning to the car to get more. Every time a member of her pack tried to coddle her even her Alpha she gave a little growl. "I'm not an invalid!" She'd bark. "I will not be treated like one." Jess had gone ahead and had all the food orders re-routed to the new manor. And Emma divided the house between the two packs knowing that some especially that lycan female she took down, didn't like her very much because she had killed before. Though she had a few week without an incident. . . granted she'd devoured vampire blood to the soul before but that she wouldn't talk about to them. She'd just let them think she only killed the humans. "And my father can do what he likes." She added to Liam with a cute little pout. "And don't call my dad a bat. I'm part bat too so every time you insult him you insult me. Just call him Conrad. Everyone else can be a bat but not him."
"Hey Ems!" Marcus called jogging down the hall. "There's a race track! We can go running whenever you feel sick okay?"
Emma smiled softly. "Until I start to show then it'll have to change to something else." Marcus laughed and roughed up her hair.
"Righto, well when you're ready to explore come outside we're waiting."
"Kay but after I have a slice of my man okay?" Emma grinned watching Marcus squirm and give a curt nod and bolt away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Anya remained in her bed. She was at least relieved to see things were going a little more smoothly. Now all she had to do was patch things up with Emma eventually. She sat up, hearing a few footsteps outside her room. Anya stood up, fixing herself as there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" she called out.

"My lady, the Queen," a small voice rang, "We're your ladies in waiting. That is..if you accept us."

Anya smiled, she had never had ladies before but heard they provided a good source of entertainment. She went to the door to see a group of five female vampires, all dressed in her style of Victorian clothing as each curtsied to her. This was too good. Anya smiled and allowed the girls in, "I'm sure each of you has some type of talent."

"A few," the taller girl smiled, "I am Amber. I mostly write and read poetry."

The other girls explained their own talents, but Anya only liked the company. She sat in her armchair as the others sat around her, talking about this and that as Anya joined in their conversation. If this is what being a Queen in this court meant or just a small part she would enjoy it thoroughly.

Liam could see how Emma was doing in her pack. As happy as he was for her to be in one, he was somewhat displeased that she had taken quite a liking to it. Some small part of him wanted her to be in his, but rules were rules. He watched as she interacted with her pack with such pleasure and happiness it made him sick. Liam kept a good hold on Emma as the others in her pack wanted to go for a run or do something, but he had his arm around her waist. Though she was a Beta in someone else's pack, he was still her mate and husband.

"Since both our packs are closer to home now, we can spend more time together than apart," Liam interjected, then smiled at Emma, "Besides, now that I don't have to travel as far, we can still work out here so you can lose the baby fat faster."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 pm
Emma blushed brightly watching Liam be cute. She smiled up at him and held him close. "I'd love that." She said caressing his cheek. She liked hugging her wolfy. "Though, I do find running helps with the baby sickness." Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she used him to wrap her legs around his waist and kissed his cheek. "But why not go running anyway-"
"Emma! Clara won't stop pouncing me~!" Simon yelped running circles around them. A wolf with soft chestnut brown fur chase him. Emma sighed and let her mate go turning gave a bark. Both wolves stopped running and stared at her. "Oh good, now I have your attention, Clara, Simon said no, so leave him alone. And Simon, you're making me dizzy stop that!" Both nodded and padded off tails between their legs. "And if tries to Marcus send you to me again tell him I'm busy." She called then turned and put her forehead on Liam's chest. "I am now understanding why you're stressed almost all the time." She mewed looking up at him. "Hey, you wanna join us for a run? We can make it foreplay~?" She grinned walking her fingers up his chest.

Conrad wrapped up his left over duties, signing treaties and making new lines of territories before he stared at the ceiling of his war room. Then it hit him. "Emma moved out. . ." He crawled on top of his world map. "My baby moved out."
"Oh dear." A servant breathed and raced off to find Anya. It took him twenty minutes but he found her. "Um. . . my lady, Conrad want's you in his war room. He looks. . . sad. . . And he's. . . fondling his world map. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:36 pm
"Oh dear.." Anya sighed, her ladies giggled at the thought of their king in an unseemly position.

Anya gave a stern glance to her ladies, each hiding the smile in their own way as Anya followed the servant. She had a faint guess as to why her husband was acting in such a way. When she reached Conrad's throne room, Anya glanced away at the sight of Conrad laying on top of his world map, fondling it like he would a small pet.

"My dear husband," Anya spoke softly as she approached Conrad, "Emma is your first born, but she is married now and is about to raise a family. This castle is much too crowded for her. Especially if we're going to start our own family eventually."

"Is that right," Liam smirked down at Emma.

It had been a few days since he had slept with Emma. Though she was carrying their first child, he still wanted to have a few more rounds with her before she became too fat with the baby. Liam joined in their run, easily passing the others. As the Alpha, it was his duty to be the best. Marcus, however, was reaching up to his speed. Liam had to smirk even more. Marcus had been his Beta and would still be less than him though now they had the same title as Alpha.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Conrad sat up getting off the table and pulling Anya close. He took in a deep breath taking in her scent. He wondered if she could feel his heart pounding as he held her. Though he missed a lot of Emma's life he swore he wouldn't let Anya keep him from the other children. "I want us to raise our children, no nurse maids or nannies. I don't want to miss anything with our children like I did with Emma okay?" He asked as his lips brushed her neck and shoulder. He was more than happy now Anya wasn't mad at him any more. And the dress she was wearing oh god it was alluring. "Can you dismiss your maids for the rest of the day?" He asked. "I've missed you and I want to show you just how much." His fangs gently grazed her ear and under her ear.

Emma grinned watching him have a chest bashing match with her Alpha. Obviously he was jealous of him even though she wasn't allowed in Liam's pack. She grinned letting them both think she was slower than them. She just wondered if Liam would fight Marcus but realised it would be pointless even if Liam won Emma wasn't allowed to join his pack.

"She hasn't had an incident since joining." Marcus said still running. "Any time she's come close we've been able to keep her in line no problems." He flashed his teeth smugly as if showing off that he could control her more than Liam could. "And seriously, She was going to tell you but was puking too much to trust herself to go to you."
"Hey boys!" Emma cut in jumping over them and bolting past them no problem.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 pm
Anya took a breath of surprise as she felt Conrad's fangs graze her skin. His heart beat was so apparent against her skin that it made her actually believe him to be alive for a moment. She pressed herself against him, one hand against his chest while the other on his shoulder as she tilted her neck to the side to feel his fangs against her neck. Anya glanced around for a second, they were alone in the war room. It gave her a small idea as she shut the door with the back of her heel before whispering into Conrad's ear, "Take me in here, my love."

"She looks happy and that's all that matters," Liam sped up, catching up with Emma.

He wasn't worried about her pregnant condition with her running so hard like that. His mother ran every day to hunt and gave birth to him with ease. Liam passed Emma just over the finish line before gliding into a stop, "What a rush!"

Sweat started to drop down his brow as he glanced at Emma. Foreplay or not, he wanted her now. Liam, as the Alpha, walked over to Emma before toppling on top of her. His lips pressed against her neck as the tip of his tongue trailed over her throat. His hands roamed her hips before resting on her pelvis. The lycan's golden eyes looked up at Emma as his lips trailed lower to her chest, "I want you, Emma."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 pm
"Oh you dirty girl~" Conrad growled pulling her to the map and pushing her down laying over her and gently nipped her neck. His hands roamed her body. His body shuddered with anticipation. Make up sex. He couldn't wait. "God that dress is so sexy on you~ wear it all the time?" He ended the sentence like a question. He really loved that dress on her.

Emma continued to run doing a few neat tricks which slowed her down. "Show off!" Simon called. Emma grinned getting to the finish line beyond happy. Her body thrumming with need. But she was so distracted that when she landed on her back under Liam she got a little winded. Her eyes went ice blue staring back at him watching Liam kiss her. Her body quivered beneath his. Oh he knew how much she loved the attention to her neck! She glanced around and noticed that they were all alone out on the field. She tried to slow her breathing as she put her hands above her head. "I want you too, just, be careful of jellyfish." She put a hand on her tiny bump.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 pm
"I'll only wear it when you promise to take it off," Anya whispered with a smile to Conrad.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Anya was surprised she hadn't torn the map beneath her as she sat up on her elbows. Completely naked, Anya sat up fully as Conrad began to dress himself. She tugged him back to her, his pants only on, "I know you have to get back to work, and I should get back to my ladies-in-waiting... I'd like for you to think about giving me permission to see Oscar if you accompany me."

Maybe it was soon, but she wanted to see her sire brother. She wanted to see him in person and see that he was doing fine in his castle in Europe. Plus, it was giving her a chance to see her old village again.

"I won't be too rough," Liam breathed into her ear, licking her ear lobe as his hands began to undo her clothing.

As soon as she wore nothing beneath him, his lips went to work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liam grunted his finish before resting himself on top of Emma. He rested his head against her shoulder before he rolled off of her. His breath was heavy and heaved, his mate had to have been the best lover he had ever had. Liam reached over to his shorts and pulled them back on, keeping his shirt off to enjoy the cool night air against his hot skin.

"I'm going to miss these nights when you get too big with the baby," Liam playfully patted her stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm
Conrad rolled back over onto Anya. His lips kissed over the already healing wound. "I don't have any duties until tomorrow," He whispered letting his hands wonder. "Ask me again when we start our family." He whispered more. "I can't say no to a pregnant woman. Especially my female." His lips dipped to her navel.

Emma held him close until he wanted to roll off then she tugged on her bra and panties. "I will too, but I'm sure you'll be too busy talking to my belly to notice." She grinned kissing him deeply her arms wrapped around his shoulders. "And don't deny it, you're excited I'm pregnant. And please stop calling me fat." She growled with a cute pout.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm
Anya could tell that Conrad wanted more children. She wanted children too, but her vampire body wouldn't allow her to. However, she knew Conrad knew of an experiment that might work. Anya took hold of his jaw softly to bring up to eye level, "Lets try to make a family together then. Emma would love any sibling we provide for her."

Though her child wouldn't be king or queen, she still wanted a child with Conrad. Well, maybe more than just one. She wanted to see how Emma would react to a full-blood vampire sibling. But also, she wanted to see Oscar as well. And if giving Conrad a child will let him let her see Oscar, then she'd give him ten.

"You will be fat," Liam gave a sheepish grin before poking her belly, "But you'll work it right off. I'm starving, go make me some food."

Liam picked Emma up bridle style back to the manor where it looked like the two packs were speaking amongst themselves as if they were one big pack. The lycan placed Emma on the ground before smacking her butt with a big grin on his face, "A steak would be nice. Two would be even better. Medium, maybe a little bloody too for the flavor."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games