Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey wasn't about to admit it, but she'd spent more time watching the clock than her notes so as soon as it was time for her to leave for Dueling Club, Rey had packed her things and shot out of the common room, eager to take a break from studying. She'd spent most of the day reviewing her Wizard Law notes but had reached the point where it was literally impossible for her to focus on more than two words at the time; hopefully, a little fun would change that. She had enough dignity not to run but she did jog quickly through the gates and into the courtyard. Unsurprisingly, she was the first one there other than Nike and Rey did not think about how pathetic it made her seem. She was here to have fun and de-stress, she wasn't going to worry about anything else. "Good morning Nike," she waved at the captain, filling in the form and handing it back. She then moved to sit on the ground, leaning her back against the wall as she waited for more people to arrive.

Reyna Whyte of House Slytherin

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24936231]Reyna Whyte[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=green] Slytherin[/color][/size][/b]

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      Open for interaction

username

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image
                                                      You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged. Oh I realize it's hard to take courage.
                                                      In a world full of people you can lose sight of it all, and the darkness inside you can make you feel so small.

𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕁𝕠𝕪𝕔𝕖 𝕌𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣
                                                      Ravenclaw / Seventh Year / Muggleborn

Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy, can't remember when I last saw you laughing.
                                                      If this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear. You call me up because you know I'll be there.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Kiley dragged her sister along with her to the courtyard where Dueling Club met. She knew her twin was still in a funk about the whole Quidditch team, and while no one else knew what had happened other than the two of them, she wasn't making an effort to try to feel better. That was where she came in. Ki was spending all of her spare time with her sister, between studying and classes. She was forcing her to help her in the library with mom, and now she was taking her to the Dueling Club with her. Her twin needed another hobby, or at least some sort of school function she could use as a distraction until graduation. Kim really didn't want to go, though. She would rather spend her time up in the Gryffindor tower, laying in bed with her textbooks, drowning herself in her studies. Kiley, on the other hand, knew that was unhealthy, and pushed her out of the tower herself. "Come. On." Ki huffed, dragging her twin by the wrist into the courtyard. Kim mumbled something under her breath, but Kiley missed it. She figured it was something childish like "I don't wanna" or another similar phrase. "Nope, you're joining the club, and you're gonna have so much fun. Di and Colin will be there, and Nike and Raymond. It'll be great," she said as she pulled her sister towards the Dueling Club Captain. "Hey Nike," the Ravenclaw said between breaths. "I brought Kimberly this year. I figured the club could use another member, even if its only for our last year." Ki filled out her form and returned it to Nike, handing her twin a blank form and a quill. She nudged the girl to fill it out, and she did, the other Umber twin handing in her form as well. The pair walked over to the brick wall where Ki usually waited with Raymond, Kim leaning against it and sliding down to sit on the ground. Kiley sighed, leaning against the brick wall and closing her eyes, waiting for the meeting to start. 'I hate when she gets like this. It's like she's six again, except I'm not six too.'

Kiley Umber of House Ravenclaw

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24828107]Kiley Umber[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=darkblue] Ravenclaw [/color][/size][/b]

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

But I see your true colors shining through. I see your true colors.
                                                      And that's why I love you, so don't be afraid to let them show.
                                                      Your true colors, true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:44 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond walked into the courtyard where dueling club was held he quickly filled out a form and added it to the pile. “Hey Nike, Rey,” He greeted the two girls before noticing Kiley and Kimberly in Kiley’s usual waiting spot. “Don’t mind me.” He told them. Excusing himself from the two before strolling over to the twins. He’d noticed them when he’d entered the courtyard but wasn’t sure what was up. He wasn’t used to seeing Kimberly at the dueling.

“Hey Kiley,” Raymond greeted the Ravenclaw. “You okay Kim?” He asked the Gryffindor before looking to Kiley. “Everything okay…?” One of them had to know the answer or at least want to share what was going on. He certainly hadn’t seen Kimberly like this. It concerned him slightly. He prayed it wasn’t boy trouble. Did she even have a boyfriend? Pushing that thought aside he waited to hear what it possible could be instead of making assumptions.

Raymond Yuko of House Slytherin

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24826297] Raymond Yuko [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

With: Club members... Umber Twins

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Code in Spoiler.

The Shiny Furret

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image
                                                                    I know that I'm running out of time. I want it all.
                                                                    And I'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off. I want it on.
                                                                    And I'm walking on a wire, trying to go higher.

𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚄𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛
                                                                    Gryffindor / Seventh Year / Prefect / Muggleborn

Feels like I'm surrounded by clowns and liars.
                                                                    Even when I give it all away. I want it all.
                                                                    We came here to run it, run it, run it.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Kimberly followed her sister, unwillingly being forced to join the Dueling Club. She had been spending the afternoon in her dorm, as she usually spent them over the last few weeks, studying and doing schoolwork. Yes, she was actually doing her schoolwork. In fact, she was even reading ahead and starting on future assignments and projects. Overachieving. It was very, very unlike her. Typically, Kiley would be there as well, pushing her out of bed to go do things, like work in the library or just take a walk around the castle. Kim knew her sister meant well, but would rather lay about to mope. Yes, she was still upset about the whole Quidditch thing. It had been months since she had been given her letter, but Kim was the type of person to take time to process and accept things like this. A long time, longer than most. She knew it was childish, but this was how she dealt with things, so she couldn't really help it. Today though, she wasn't excited to be pushed, literally, out of bed and dragged down to the courtyard. Hell, Kim hadn't been outside in nearly a week. It was depressing.

As they entered the courtyard, the warm sunshine hitting Kim's skin, she dragged her feet as her sister pulled her towards the club Captain. Ki was struggling, because she wasn't nearly as fit as her twin was. The Gryffindor mumbled under her breath about not wanting to go, the other Umber girl retorting, saying she would have tons of fun with their friends in the club, that it would be good for her. Kim filled out her form, her handwriting much messier than usual, then followed her sister to a brick wall on the edge of the courtyard. She leaned against it, sliding down to sit on the ground, her eyes locking on a rock a few feet away.

She heard footsteps approaching her, the sound of Raymond's voice filling her ears. He greeted her, asking if she was okay. The brunette shrugged her shoulders, feeling as if her friend deserved some sort of response, even if she didn't speak. Her sister though, spoke to the boy. "Hey Raymond... Kim is just upset, is all. I'm sure we can handle it." Typical Kiley. She wasn't one to talk about their problems with most people, not wanting to burden them. Kim didn't really want to talk about it either, nor did she want the information getting around the school. Though, she was sure there were already nasty rumors being spread about her sudden disappearance from the Quidditch team.

Kimberly Umber of House Gryffindor

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24828157]Kimberly Umber[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=darkred] Gryffindor [/color][/size][/b]

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Just like fire, burning up the way. If I can light the world up for just one day.
                                                                    Watch this madness, colorful charade. No one can be just like me any way.
                                                                    Just like magic, I'll be flying free. I'mma disappear when they come for me.
                                                                    I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say? No one can be just like me any way.

x x x x

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

Fianna arrived in the courtyard where the Dueling Club met. The young lioness used her time here to practice her technique, particularly her wandless dueling, knowing she'd be tested in it both in Professor Denier's class, and on the NEWT at the end of next term. She fully intended to pursue her career track of Auror if things didn't work out for her to get on with a professional Quidditch team, and every bit of practice she could get in was worth the time taken. It also gave her the chance to hang out with other students.

As was her usual for the Dueling Club, Fianna chose a dressier look, out of respect for the old dueling traditions, and as a reflection she took what they did here seriously. She chose a long black coat, matching long black skirt and ankle boots, paired with a white dress blouse with ruffles.

When she arrived, she saw the Umber twins there, including Kim, whom should have captained the Quidditch team, but wasn't, Raymond and Reyna and Nike, of course. "Hi, everybody," she said, with a slight wave and a friendly smile, hoping she could get a little bit of a conversation started.

Fianna Grey of House Gryffindor

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina wasn't exactly sure if coming here to the Dueling Club meeting was necessarily the best idea for her. Being a First Year, she wasn't even sure she was allowed here, but not having seen anything mentioned on the notice stating any prohibitions, the Slytherclaw figured she'd give it a shot anyway. She'd learned how to fight at her old school, and knew how to throw a mean punch and kick if she had to, but there wasn't much she could do if somebody threw a hex her way. 'Only a fool didn't learn how to defend themselves, an' nobody's going to run to my rescue,' was her reasoning.

When she showed up at the courtyard, Faina saw she was the youngest student there, all of the others were very senior upperclassmen, including three Prefects and the Head Girl. Several of the girls were nicely dressed, which made Faina feel even more out of place in this gathering. Still, she decided she wouldn't earn any respect by acting scared, and nothing would be gained sitting and waiting for things to come to her. Approaching the Head Girl, whom was twirling her wand, Faina squared her shoulders, and asked politely, "Excuse me, Ms. Lovette. May I join the Dueling Club?"

Faina Patrovna-Harcroft of House Slytherin

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image
                                                Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me?
                                                Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby.

🌼 𝑅𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾 🌼
                                                Hufflepuff / First Year / Halfblood

Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a dream.
                                                I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Rachel hurried down to the courtyard for Dueling Club. She had heard that First Year students weren't allowed to actually duel, but that didn't mean she couldn't watch and learn. Maybe it would give her an advantage in her Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts classes, both of which she was enjoying thus far in the term. As she jogged into the courtyard, the girl pulled her long hair up into a high ponytail to keep it out of her face. She didn't want her hair to get in the way, especially when the duels started. Rachel was keen to learn as much as she could. As she slowed her jog to a walk, the Hufflepuff took in the people around her. There were a set of twins and a dark haired boy over on the side of the courtyard, another girl was sitting alone, and there was a girl in her year with who she assumed to be the Captain of the club, and also their Head Girl. Rachel moved in closer, listening as the girl asked for permission to join the club. "Me too!" she said as she quickly jumped into place beside the Slytherin First Year, looking from her to the Captain. "I mean, I'd like to join as well, ma'am, please," she added, trying to appear polite and presentable. Even if she said no, which she doubted, Rachel planned to sit somewhere close by and watch the meeting regardless.

Rachele Fioravanti of House Hufflepuff

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25121179]Rachele Fioravanti[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=goldenrod]Hufflepuff[/color][/size][/b]

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.
                                                I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.
                                                You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault.
                                                Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.

🌼 xx 🌼 xx 🌼

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Truth is that it was always going to end, this symphony buzzing in my head
                                            Took a market of filth and sold like summer
                                            True, all of the good girls act so good 'til one of them doesn't wait their turn!
                                            Turn the memory to stone and carve your shoulder (Hey holy roller)
                                            If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch!
                                            Make it a good one and if you wanna make it through the night-
                                            You better say my name like- "The good, the bad, and the dirty"
                                            Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттєix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Seventh Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club CaptainHead Girlxxx

「 Year 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike gave Reyna a smile the moment she arrived, since the fifth year was exactly the person Nike had in mind. "Hey, Rey." She greeted, then continued, "So, I know that this sounds sudden and I understand that. But straight to the point, how'd you like being the next captain of this club?" Nike smiled again as she put her hands on her hips to look like she wasn't crazy, though she felt like she was more likely to be thought as crazy when she was smiling. Because Nike wasn't one to smile a lot, but she did tend to either smile smugly or smirk-- which was basically the same thing, anyway.

She turned to see the Umber twins, Raymond, Fianna approaching in. To be honest, Nike was a bit surprised to see Kimberly here, given that she was a devoted Quidditch player or whatever. Also, she didn't look like her usual energetic self, but Nike was the type to not ask people some... personal questions. But then, she and Diantha tend to chit-chat about so many things, since they're bestfriends and all. "Sure, Kiley. As long as she wasn't forced or something." She said with a jokingly dry undertone, since she was pretty sure that Kiley and Kimberly get along well enough to not force each other to do something... right? Then Raymond came along, which made Nike have this really concerned look given how he and her boyfriend got into a fight last year. Of course, Leon told her about it, which made her push her effort not to frown in disappointment over Raymond. He was her friend and if given the chance, Nike would hex Raymond to his senses for doing something really stupid.

Later, Nike blinked in confusion when two first years- Faina and Rachelle(?) arrived to the club. Wait, didn't she post a notice that only second years and up get to duel? Well, technically, first years can still be here so she obviously cannot kick them out, but they're most likely going to die of boredom, that's for sure. The captain sighed, looking at the albino girl and the dark-haired girl, "Nike is fine, thank you," she replied coolly, "Also, first years can't duel here until next year. You two still have a lot to learn from classes before you know enough spells to duel. Though, you can still stay here and watch if you want to." 'As long as it didn't bore you to death,' Nike was tempted to add that, but that would sound unnecessarily condescending.

"Anyway, excuse me, I have to make an announcement." She told the first years with a nod before blowing her whistle to get the attention of the entire club population. As soon as Nike got their attention, she magically amplified her voice slightly and began to speak. "Hello everyone and welcome to the Dueling Club. I'm Nike Lovette and I'm in charge of the club. To those new here- especially the second years- I'm going to lay down from regulations here. First, no brawling or any of that roughhousing nonsense-- in this yard we use wands and not our fist, okay? Also, no spells that can injure someone enough to be sent to the infirmary or a trauma- the dueling club is for recreational fun, this is not a warzone or a drama theater scene. Seriously, I'm Head Girl here so if I hear someone getting a burn injury here or a serious concussion, Heaven forgive me, but I'm not afraid to give out a punishment and send you to the Heads of Houses or worse, the Headmaster." She have this Warning Look as she was saying this, making her look like a snobbish authority figure to people who don't know her that well, "Second, please do pick a partner that's on your level. A second year has no chance in dueling a fifth if we are being objective about it. And please, don't pick a partner you're tempted to set fire with. Duel with your friends. Now, if you know what to do, pick your partner and have fun."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Club Members] at [Courtyard] »

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

I know what it's like to have to trade-
                                            The ones that you love for the ones you hate
                                            Don't think I've ever used a day of my education
                                            There's only two ways that these things can go: good or bad
                                            And how was I to know, that all your friends won't hold any grudges?

Graydon Ironshield

The Shiny Furret

oyehh

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

Rey blinked when Nike greeted her with a smile, scrambling up off the ground. "Uh, sure?" she stuttered, taken aback by the sudden request. Captain? Her? She managed to gather her wits about just in time to correct herself. "I mean, I'll do my best," she nodded decisively.

More people arrived and milled about the courtyard and Rey waved at them, smiling. After talking to a couple of first years, Nike addressed them all, reiterating the club rules before starting the session. Rey looked around to try and find a suitable partner for herself, but the only person she could duel around her level was Fianna, not that Rey minded. She already knew Fianna from fencing and while she was a year older than her and more advanced, that meant that Rey had to try harder to keep up with her and she might learn something from the older girl. "Hey Fianna," she greeted as she approached. "Do you want to partner up?"

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxFianna and other club members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:55 am
User Image
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

With : Each other, members...

Candace and Kimberly made their way to dueling. Last year neither managed to really attend. Candace cause she had jumped into art and Kimberly because she was focusing on healing. Either way the two girls were present for the club this year. “We’re running late Ace.” Kimberly commented. “I know, I know.” Candace replied as they hurried into the courtyard. Luckily for them they weren’t overly late. Just in time for Nike to give the instructions to the new people.

Rushing over to the member list, the two girls quickly filed it up. There signed up for another year of dueling fun. They recalled the rules and knowing them they’d probably partner up since they were given the option to choice their partners. Based on who was in the courtyard it seemed to make sense. “Want to partner up?” Candace asked. “Sure, if you don’t mind me showing you up.” Kimberly replied. “You know I suck at defense Kim.” She replied narrowing her eyes. “Yeah but you’re good with charms so maybe you’ll learn something.” She told her Hufflepuff friend. “Maybe...”

It seemed logical to partner up since they were both fourth years. The Umber twins would probably partner up as well. If Nike was going to duel as well then she could easily pair up with Raymond, leaving Fianna and Reyna to pair up. Or something around that order since it could end up going any way given the upper years. The girls weren’t about to say that they knew how was friends with who. Besides you never knew who would do up. A lot of members still hadn’t arrived yet. Kind of odd given how much of a rush they had been in.

Candace Mackenzie of House Hufflepuff

Kimberly Leon of House Slytherin

Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Gabby was wondering around when she came across a flyer for the dueling club. What was dueling anyways? She imagined it was exactly how it sounded. She knew what dueling was with swords so how did wizards do it. She imagined with wands but still she wanted to see for herself. As such Gabby headed for the courtyard by the clock tower. She didn’t rush since she noticed the flyer said first years couldn’t join. It didn’t say they couldn’t watch.

Arriving just as they were picking partners, Gabby jumped up onto one of the ledges where she’d be out of the way. She noticed a couple of other first years from her classes. She had two options: one sit in silence or two invite the two first years to join her. With a slight sigh, Gabby figured she might as well be social. Even if being social wasn’t exactly her thing. She was trying. At least she could tell her father that. “Hey!” She called to the first years giving a wave for them to come over and join her. There if they wanted to join they could if not it suited her either way.

User Image Status: Curious.
                                                  Wearing: Casual Black

With: Duelers in the distance... first years

OOC: ---

The Shiny Furret
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:55 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond could tell whatever it was that was bothering Kimberly it wasn’t something she wanted to talk about. He could get that. It also seemed like Kiley didn’t want to share either. Made sense considering it was her twins issue and Ki was never was the type to bother most people with any sort of problem. “If you’re sure,” He said thinking slightly to himself. ‘Wish I could help…’

“But you know if you need someone to talk to I’m here for both of you.” Raymond added before thinking. ‘I hope things turn around for them.’ If there was nothing he could do there was nothing he could do. He couldn’t push himself into a problem especially if he didn’t know what it was. Never mind the fact that it had nothing to do with him.

Thanks to the twins, Raymond was hardly bothered by the look of concern he got from Nike. He supposed she found out from Leon what had happened last year. Given that they were friends he hoped Nike would be okay with him. He hadn’t really been around her much since start of term so perhaps this would be the test.

Raymond turned his attention to Nike when she addressed everyone in the courtyard. She was just going over the general rules. Something that Kimberly would need to know. As Nike went about speaking, Raymond noticed a few first years. They clearly wouldn’t be joining given their year. However, he guessed they would be getting an audience for the day’s duels. When she got to the part about picking a partner, the Slytherin looked to the two girls. “I’m guessing you two are partnering up?” He asked them both.

With: Club members... Umber Twins

Wearing: Casual

OOC: - - -

The Shiny Furret

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image
                                                Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me?
                                                Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby.

🌼 𝑅𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾 🌼
                                                Hufflepuff / First Year / Halfblood

Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a dream.
                                                I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Rachele was a little saddened by the club Captain's words, Nike, she said her name was. There was nothing she could do about the club policies, and decided it would be best for her to hold her tongue and wait it out. She was still invited to sit back and watch the other duels, which she would definitely do. Her goal for joining this club was to learn more about dueling, and even if she couldn't be part of the club technically, she could still learn. The ebony haired girl glanced at the Slytherin girl standing next to her, she still couldn't remember her name. "Would you like to sit with me and watch the duels?" she asked her. Maybe she could make a friend here as well, seeing as she didn't have many at this point. And perhaps, since she was trying to join the club as well, they would have more things in common that they could talk about.

As Rachel was looking around for a spot that was safe enough for her to be during the duels, she heard another voice call out. It was a general "hey!" but it seemed to be directed towards her and the Slytherin girl. The Hufflepuff turned to find the person who shouted to her, spotting a redheaded girl standing on a ledge that appeared to be pretty out of the way in terms of safety. Rachel turned back to the Slytherin girl, then nodded in the direction of the redhead, walking towards her and taking a seat on the ledge next to her. "Hey, how's it going? I'm Rachele." The girl was a First Year, Rachel knew that much, but she hadn't talked to her before, she didn't think. She would definitely remember her if she had.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.
                                                I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.
                                                You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault.
                                                Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.

🌼 xx 🌼 xx 🌼

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:58 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina wasn't surprised when Nike told her and the raven-haired Hufflepuff whom joined them a moment later, they couldn't participate in activities, and understood the why of it. They didn't know enough yet, but they could watch and learn for next year, and that would suffice for now. The white-haired girl figured she'd have questions for Professor Cohen in their next DADA class. In the meantime, she joined the dark-haired girl, whom called over to another First Year, a red-haired girl Faina vaguely recalled having seen previously, staying out of the line of fire, and watching the older students exchange spells.

"I'm well," answered Faina, and saying to both of the First Years. "I'm Faina, Faina Patrovna-Harcroft. I don't believe we've actually had chance to meet before." As they talked, Faina took out her sketchbook from her bag, and started making note of the somatic and verbal cues used by the older students to cast their spells.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

Fianna blanched when she saw the collection of First Years show up, wanting to join in the activities in the courtyard. It was understandable, the idea was exciting, she'd been excited to come here originally with Linny, but they couldn't know enough yet to stop even basic spells. Thankfully, Nike convinced them to stand aside and watch. Still and all it was cool to see others from the Fencing Club here as well. When Rey offered to partner up with her, Fianna smiled, and said cheerfully, "Sure thing, Rey. Um, do you wanna go with wands or without? I'll go either way, but I wouldn't mind a little extra practice before Professor Denier's next class."

OOC: Open for Interaction
oyehh

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games