Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm
MDaylus

"I can be as long as no one else is allowed to enter whilst you are doing your tests. I have no wish for my Jotun form to be seen by those who are not among those close to me. Regardless of if they have seen it before." Loki implored. Green eyes glanced up when the thanks came from Bruce as Tony rubbed his back. "Tony is right you are our friend. You are one of the few I have ever called such but I have never abandoned those I have called friend, not when they are in need." Loki smiled fondly at the man. At one time he may have feared Bruce for what he could do but now he cared not and saw the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Loki’s words. “We’ve been careful thus far haven’t we? I’m sure that we won’t have too many problems keeping people away during the tests.” He smiled. Bruce blushed faintly at their words and looked down. He was probably the most socially awkward of everyone in the tower. He seemed like he wanted to argue, but then decided against it, knowing that they would overrule him.

Tony actually managed to reach out and ruffle Bruce’s hair as he looked down, smirking when the doctor looked back up at him in shock. “Oh Bruce….you have so much to learn yet.” He teased. “For such a smart man, you really are taking a long time to realize that you really do have friends, and will continue to have them.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that they had been careful thus far. He believed they would be careful about it but if what they were testing for was true then Loki had no doubt that Sif would be more anxious and likely yo try and attack them especially while defenseless. Smiling when Tony ruffled Bruce's hair and nodded in agreement to Tony's words about Bruce having friends and needing to realize it.

He understood Bruce's apprehension well because he was still getting used to having Tony on his side all the time and obtaining friendships through the others. "Is there anything else we might be able to help with?" Loki questioned figuring Bruce might like a change in subject.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a huff of annoyance at Tony, but he appreciated the contact. Tony really did make him feel normal, something he craved, all the time. Looking to Loki, he shook his head. "Not really, all of my projects are at a dead end, for the day at least." He said lightly. A moment later, JARVIS came on the speaker. "Dr. Banner, you genetic testing is almost completed. The computer needs you to finalize some data." It said calmly. Bruce glanced to the ceiling, face serious. "Thank you JARVIS." He said before getting up to go to the medical room.

Tony listened, nose burying itself in Loki's hair, taking in his scent and prescience. Pausing when JARVIS spoke, he held Loki a little tighter. Slowly moving to meet his eyes, he started for moment before speaking. "You sure you want to find out? You can tell Bruce that you just don't want to know." He murmured.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft frown but nodded when Bruce said that all his projects were at a dead end right now. If he knew more about what the man was using or trying to accomplish he might be able to help. When JARVIS spoke Loki tensed, it was nearly time but that did not make him feel better. Watching Bruce leave the room he felt Tony's grip tighten around him and the genius bury his nose in his hair. Brown eyes met green and Loki took a deep breath. "No, I need to know. I need to know how much I have been lied to. How much my existence has been a burden and a threat." Loki argued. "I need to know, who and what I am." he added. He feared the result, knowing that it could bring about more anguish than it was worth. But not knowing would eat away at him until he couldn't take it anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki
sorry, I'm posting from a friend's phone so I can't make pretty posts.

Tony nodded slightly at Loki's words. This was his decision and he wasn't going to argue with him about it. Lifting a hand to Loki's cheek, he kissed him softly. "Just remember that what we have is real. That I'm here for you and I love you, no matter what you past is." He whispered, keeping Loki close.

Tony kept Loki close until Bruce came out. The doctor had a few papers in his hands. "I haven't looked at these yet...I figured you would want to hear it right when I did." He said. Coming to stand beside them, he laid the papers down. Looking over the numbers and reports on the paper, he took a slow breath before looking at Loki. "Loki......you are Thor's half brother." He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:57 pm
MDaylus

Smiling at Tony when the man kissed him and reminded him that he was there for him and that he loved him. "I know Tony and I thank you so much for it. I do not know if I could deal with this without you." Loki admitted. Looking to Bruce when the man re-entered with papers in his hand Loki felt his chest tighten in anxiety. Nodding the doctors words about wanting to know he couldn't speak, could hardly breathe with the anticipation. It seemed like forever before Bruce finally spoke once more telling him that he was indeed Thor's half brother. Moments he stood frozen processing it all.

"JARVIS where is Thor?" Loki questioned in a stale tone. Now that he knew they were brothers he had to know how much Thor knew. How much the man kept from him all along. Receiving his answer he flashed out of the room and into the gym where Thor and others were practicing. Loki didn't bother to look at the others in the room as he had flashed into the middle of a sparing sessions between Thor and Hogun. Hogun noting the look on Loki's face and sudden appearance stepped back knowing that there was no place for him but at the sidelines at the moment.

"Brother have you come to join us in sparring?" Thor questioned beaming as soon as Loki appeared. Loki pondered the offer for a mere moment before giving a slight nod and stepping back into a position.

"I have just received some interesting news from Dr. Banner Brother." Loki hissed as they began to spar practically spitting the word brother. Thor looked confused at the spit word. He was sure that they had been getting along better since their last talk and when he had come back from Asgard. Now it seemed like Loki was as angry with him as ever. "Did you know that on Midgard there are ways to identify siblings and parental relations through blood." Loki continued after a few more minutes of careful dodging and parrying Thor's attacks. Realization dawned on Thor's face as Loki spoke about finding relations through blood and he could not hide the guilt and apprehension that spread over his features. Loki's own twisting into full anger then. "You knew?!" he roared. "How many things must you keep from me?" he spat furiously.

"Brother please, it is not what you think." Thor tried quickly back peddling to dodge a blow from Loki. "Father told me that it was best to keep it a secret from you." he continued to try.

"Father! Father wished you to keep it a secret from me. Tell me brother, if Odin thought it was best for you to jump from the Bifrost would you do it?" Loki hissed taking more swings at the blond.

"Loki that is not the same." Thor protested. "Father thought it was best to keep it from you so that you would not think..." Thor tried again taking a hit from Loki there.

"Would not think what, that I am the monster of Asgard. The illegitimate prince, the b*****d child, a constant reminder of the All father's infidelity?!" Loki exclaimed no longer caring. His anger boiled over then and he tackled Thor before the blond had time to say anything else. The two of them crashed to the floor, Thor letting his own irritation take over. It was not pretty nor civil the way the brawled on the floor trying to take each other apart and make the other see their side without words.

(No worries)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept Loki close as Bruce read out the results. He could feel the anxiety in his lover, feel his muscles shift and tighten with the news. Looking to the god while he was processing the information, he searched his eyes, but knew that Loki wasn’t paying attention to him at the moment. Frowning at the question, he opened his mouth to stop Loki from whatever he was about to do, but the god was gone in an instant. Cursing, he took off to the elevator, knowing that Loki had to have gone after Thor for some reason. Perhaps he shouldn’t have told him he could beat Thor up.

Racing to the gym, which he never thought he’d ever do, he burst in to see Loki and Thor circling each other, Loki looking ready to murder the clueless blond. He moved to intervene, but Hogun put out an arm to stop him, just in time to as the two gods ended up on the ground, both trying to overpower the other. Frowning at them, he shook his head. They were idiots weren’t they? They were brothers and couldn’t even have a simple argument without trying to beat each other to bloody pulp. “When they go at it like this, how long does it usually take?” he asked Hogun and Volstagg, looking to them with curious eyes. He didn’t know if it would be a good idea to get his suit and attempt to break this up, or if he needed to let them tire each other out first. Of course it was very likely that with their natural endurance and their emotions running high, he could leave them for several hours before that happened.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:47 pm
MDaylus

Neither Loki or Thor noticed Tony's entrance into the gym hindered by Hogun. "That depends truly on how furious one is with the other. In this case with Loki angry and Thor giving into him it could go for hours." Volstagg answered. "Is it true that you have tested both their bloods and found Loki truly Thor's brother?" he questioned. Not that he didn't believe Loki in this instance, the dark god never got angry about something that he didn't have all the facts to. However he needed confirmation because he was unsure he had heard right, Loki had not been quite clear in his words and Thor neither had been clear about what was truly going on. They had been having one of their 'discussions'.

"The only thing I have ever seen split them up quickly when such a thing has happen is queen Frigga." Hogun continued.

"Aye, they were quite destructive in that fight. Started it in the middle of the halls near her room. Never have I seen the two princes more scolded." Volstagg laughed at the thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed as Volstagg answered him. Loki was pretty angry, so this very well could end up in a long, drawn out fight. Looking to the warrior as he was questioned, Tony nodded. “Loki and Thor are both sons of Odin…..though they do not share a mother.” He said slowly, not really willing to give much more than that as he didn’t know how much they understood about Jotuns and how Loki was probably born of two men. Glancing between the warriors, Tony sighed. “I don’t suppose they’ll be wrapping this up any time soon then.” He mumbled, flinching as he heard some particularly hard hits.

A mere moment later Tony felt that familiar buzzing in his mind and the hairs on the back of his neck stood. Loki hadn’t used magic, so it had to be someone else. Looking around, he frowned, what on earth could be using that magic. He doubted that Sif could have enough power to alert him from another room. His questions were answered when the doors to the gym opened and a woman in a long gown came walking through. She had her head held high and was clearly regal and used to respect. Tony didn’t need to think twice to know that this was Frigga. Moving out of her way as she walked over to Loki and Thor, he watched as she stood there for a moment, watching the brothers in silence.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:01 am
MDaylus

Volstagg and Hogun nodded looking a bit surprised when the man informed them that Loki was indeed a son of Odin even if he was not from the queen. "We knew he was Jotun, Thor told us. It makes Loki no different in our eyes, he is still the same Loki. If not a bit mislead and angry." Volstagg spoke watching the two princes. "I had heard rumors though that the All father was not always so faithful to his queen. Now we see and know the proof of it." he continued.

Both warriors not on the floor wrestling with each other looked up and bowed upon seeing their queen. As soon as she was past them and standing over Thor and Loki they gave a slight smirk. It took a few moments but Thor was the first to notice someone was standing over them. Blue took a quick glance up only to widen and freeze on his mother. "Mother!" Thor gasped seizing Loki fully the lithe god having been quite elusive by squirming out of his grasp until then. Loki was facing away when Thor finally got a full grip on him but froze at the blond's exclamation. Both were taken back to when they were children in that instant, both feeling foolish and guilty for their actions. Thor was the first to move releasing and depositing Loki perhaps a bit harshly on the floor as he stood up to face the queen. Loki did not move from his spot on the floor where he was sitting eyes cast to the floor. "What brings you to Midgard my queen?" Thor tried.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga watched as he sons realized she was there and quickly reacted. Arching a brow at Thor, she tilted her head ever so slightly. Even though she was much smaller than Thor, her presence still dwarfed him, making him truly appear as a child about to get in trouble. “I came because my sons are clearly still unable to settle a fight without trying to send each other to the infirmary, even after your long lives.” She said evenly, seeming calm, even if he words had a little bite to them. “And there are also several matters that seem to need tending to…..such as these mortals the two of you have become so infatuated with.” She said, clearly showing that she knew of Tony and Loki’s relationship. That thought made Tony take a little breath and serious consider slipping out before she turned on him. Sure, he had wanted to meet her, but when he was prepared and presentable, not off-guard in old jeans and a grease stained shirt. Frigga turned her eyes on Loki then, seeing that he had yet to get up. Sighing, she slowly knelt before him. “Loki, my dear…..” she started, a delicate hand moving to rest on his shoulder.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 pm
MDaylus

Thor looked quite scolded and guilty at Frigga saying she had come because her children could not seem to settle an argument without a physical altercation. The blond didn't even try to offer excuses to his mother knowing it would do no good. However he was quickly taken by surprise when Frigga said that she had also come to deal with other matters, which included the two mortals they were infatuated with. Thor knew he had mentioned Jane to his mother well before hand but looking down at a wide eyed Loki he knew the dark haired god had not done the same. He knew that loki probably had not had time to do so.

Loki had refused to lift his gaze from the grounds Thor spoke with Frigga. However hearing that she knew about Tony had the god looking up to her green eyes wide with surprise and fear. Processing that quickly he looked to Tony who looked as worried as he felt. His gaze was drawn back to the queen momentarily when he felt her eyes on him before diverting his gaze to the floor once more. He suppressed the urge to flinch as the woman knelt down and placed a hand on his shoulder. Slowly his gaze drifted back up to her when she called him. "My queen..." Loki responded softly. He didn't know what to tell her, to call her. Where he would have easily argued and yelled at Thor, he could not do the same to her. He could not respect the woman whom had raised him and loved him despite what he was and what a reminder he was. "Why?" he finally questioned softly. He needed to know why it had been hidden from him what he was and why she had allowed Odin to keep him despite what he was. Why she had raised him like her own and loved him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga sighed at Loki's words. Thor had often used her title as he was in more official settings with her, but it was rare to hear Loki use it. He was her little boy, her youngest and her most precious treasure. Though she'd paid attention to Thor and loved him just as much, he'd sought out Odin more and more as he grew, where Loki had always seemed to make the point of being close to her. Smiling softly, she shook her head. "Because you are my son, no matter if you are my blood or not." She said softly. Looking to the ground, she placed her palm on it and the area was suddenly spotless for her to settle herself before Loki. It was some of the small magic she tended to do, the magics that Loki had first been introduced to.

When Tony saw how vulnerable Loki was and that Frigga intended to explain some things to him, he quickly turned to the warriors and pushed them out of the room. He made to follow, but was pushed back inside. They weren't going to let him out, knowing that Frigga would want to speak with him soon.

Folding her hands in her lap, Frigga thought for a moment before she spoke. "At the time you were brought into the palace, Asgard and Jotunheim were still at war. Thor had already been born and was growing and your father had been away for a long time on campaign." she began, looking between her boys, knowing that Thor didn't even know everything. "Even though Odin and I had been in a relationship for some time, we were still newly married when had left for war.....and I knew that he would probably stray.....many men do, but I was surprised when he came back with a child. He was nearly as shocked as I was. He told me how he'd laid with a male jotun....only to come to find that he'd sired a child in doing so. In his shock, he took you with him. You would not have survived Jotunheim. You were tiny for a jotun, and we feared that you may not have inherited all the abilities need to survive. When I first heard that you were in the palace, I was angry....and I was scared for Thor's future, and my own....but when I met you for the first time....I fell in love." She smiled, reaching out and cupping Loki's cheek. "you were laying in the crib cooing and so aware of the world. Thor had hardly been quiet for a year after he was born, and yet you were entertaining yourself and seemed perfectly happy. When I picked you up, you were so small, and you just looked at me and smiled and then curled close to me, as if that was exactly where you wanted to be. You were just an innocent babe....and I couldn't allow you to be condemned for something that you hadn't contributed to. It was then that I chose to raise you as the prince you are and deserved to be. Odin, by then had decided to let you grow up in the house of one of the courtiers, so you could have an opulent life still....but I refused to let you go. I loved you with all my heart already and I wanted to give you a good life that I could watch over. I wanted you and Thor to grow up brothers, as I feared I wouldn't be able to give Asgard another heir to the throne, as has been proven."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games