Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 pm
SubonicXP

"Isaac? No, of course not. Have you ever known me to be one to submit to others? I work on my own agenda. Besides, you know I've always had a soft spoke for my favorite psychopath." Sub said with a smile as he spun around Darts to now stand in front of him.

Darts lets out a small laugh at that, as the elevator finally reaches his level and opens. "That's true, you have bailed me out a time or two. Thing of it is," he continues, as he enters the elevator, gesturing for Sub to get in too. "I met a person while we were taking that year off who told me that coffee was nothing but a crutch I was leaning on, and when Isaac was taunting me about dumping all the coffee, all I could see was their face floating around my head repeating the same cryptic crap they always did."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts lets out a small laugh at that, as the elevator finally reaches his level and opens. "That's true, you have bailed me out a time or two. Thing of it is," he continues, as he enters the elevator, gesturing for Sub to get in too. "I met a person while we were taking that year off who told me that coffee was nothing but a crutch I was leaning on, and when Isaac was taunting me about dumping all the coffee, all I could see was their face floating around my head repeating the same cryptic crap they always did."

"Really now." Sub said as he walked into the elevator after Darts, the man had grabbed his attention. "And whose face are we talking about?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:10 pm
SubonicXP

"Really now." Sub said as he walked into the elevator after Darts, the man had grabbed his attention. "And whose face are we talking about?"

"Er. Uh." Darts rubs the back of his head as he presses the button labeled B2. "You wouldn't know them. Very out of the way. Regardless, Isaac got me thinking about some of the things he said to me, and the fact that he could yank on my chain so easily with just coffee made me admit deep down that he was right. So I might be going on a trip pretty soon." The elevator hums and whirs as it and gravity slowly lowers the box containing the two Snagems downwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:11 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Er. Uh." Darts rubs the back of his head as he presses the button labeled B2. "You wouldn't know them. Very out of the way. Regardless, Isaac got me thinking about some of the things he said to me, and the fact that he could yank on my chain so easily with just coffee made me admit deep down that he was right. So I might be going on a trip pretty soon." The elevator hums and whirs as it and gravity slowly lowers the box containing the two Snagems downwards.

"I see." He said, soon stepping out of the elevator as it arrived on the desired floor. "Well, before you leave, a cup of coffee among two friends couldn't hurt, right?" An honest smile followed the question.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:16 pm
SubonicXP

"I see." He said, soon stepping out of the elevator as it arrived on the desired floor. "Well, before you leave, a cup of coffee among two friends couldn't hurt, right?" An honest smile followed the question.

"No, it wouldn't." Darts admits, as he heads towards the training room, the basement lights winking off of the gold accents on his jacket. "But I'm not going to drink any, because that would be Isaac winning. Though I do appreciate the offer." He twists the handle on the training room door to enter the otherwise empty room, and he blinks slightly. "So. How does this work?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"No, it wouldn't." Darts admits, as he heads towards the training room, the basement lights winking off of the gold accents on his jacket. "But I'm not going to drink any, because that would be Isaac winning. Though I do appreciate the offer." He twists the handle on the training room door to enter the otherwise empty room, and he blinks slightly. "So. How does this work?"

"Fair enough, can't have him winning." Sub said in agreement as he walked towards the panel at the far end of the room. "Come here." He said, waving the undead dragon man over. "See this touch screen? Just select any environment, obstacle, enemy, whatever you wish to conjure for training purposes and the room alters its self to suit your tends. Even the size of the room changes, to you that is. It only affects those inside so once you start you're locked in."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:30 pm
SubonicXP

"Fair enough, can't have him winning." Sub said in agreement as he walked towards the panel at the far end of the room. "Come here." He said, waving the undead dragon man over. "See this touch screen? Just select any environment, obstacle, enemy, whatever you wish to conjure for training purposes and the room alters its self to suit your tends. Even the size of the room changes, to you that is. It only affects those inside so once you start you're locked in."

Darts hesitantly touches the screen, accessing the various menus for environments as he browses through the menus, finally deciding on a Shinto garden. He presses the button on the screen and it comes into being, complete with zen stones and spirit tags to help focus spiritual energy. In the middle of the concentrically spiraling garden is a stone bench, the perfect size for two people. Darts takes a seat on one end, flipping the back of his jacket over it so he doesn't accidentally sit on it and hurt himself. "This place is a great foci for spiritual energy." He comments as he looks around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts hesitantly touches the screen, accessing the various menus for environments as he browses through the menus, finally deciding on a Shinto garden. He presses the button on the screen and it comes into being, complete with zen stones and spirit tags to help focus spiritual energy. In the middle of the concentrically spiraling garden is a stone bench, the perfect size for two people. Darts takes a seat on one end, flipping the back of his jacket over it so he doesn't accidentally sit on it and hurt himself. "This place is a great foci for spiritual energy." He comments as he looks around.

As the world around him began to change Sub suddenly became a little dizzy. Maybe it was from the encounter with that Noivern awhile but and the sudden change triggered something. Either way, it took him awhile to regain his composure and observe the new surroundings. "Reminds of some places you see in Ecruteak City, those ghost lovers."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:05 pm
SubonicXP

As the world around him began to change Sub suddenly became a little dizzy. Maybe it was from the encounter with that Noivern awhile but and the sudden change triggered something. Either way, it took him awhile to regain his composure and observe the new surroundings. "Reminds of some places you see in Ecruteak City, those ghost lovers."

"Yeah the person I met had said that he borrowed the idea from them, because of their ability to let a person focus. He had tried teaching me some meditation, but I never really bought into that stuff." Darts says with a nod of his head, taking in the surroundings with a sweep of his red eyes. The Giratina hybrid sits on the bench, looking around when another pang from the Distortion World runs through his head like a migraine, up and along the base of his spine. "Maybe I should have listened better."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:40 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Yeah the person I met had said that he borrowed the idea from them, because of their ability to let a person focus. He had tried teaching me some meditation, but I never really bought into that stuff." Darts says with a nod of his head, taking in the surroundings with a sweep of his red eyes. The Giratina hybrid sits on the bench, looking around when another pang from the Distortion World runs through his head like a migraine, up and along the base of his spine. "Maybe I should have listened better."
Sub would follow after Darts and sit on the bench next to him, staring out at the scenery. "Eh, if you're anything like me sitting around and listening to someone tell you how to do something doesn't help you any. I find it better to just try on your own until you get it right."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:42 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would follow after Darts and sit on the bench next to him, staring out at the scenery. "Eh, if you're anything like me sitting around and listening to someone tell you how to do something doesn't help you any. I find it better to just try on your own until you get it right."

"I usually agree, being a big proponent of going out on your own and doing stuff by the seat of your pants, but ever since I've become a hybrid I've found doing everything like that is likely to end with someone getting hurt, most likely not the people you want." Darts lets out a chuckle. "I'm not the most responsible one by any great shakes of the imagination, but at the very least if I'm holding a gun, or in the body of a gun, I want to make sure the barrel is pointed at my enemies."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"I usually agree, being a big proponent of going out on your own and doing stuff by the seat of your pants, but ever since I've become a hybrid I've found doing everything like that is likely to end with someone getting hurt, most likely not the people you want." Darts lets out a chuckle. "I'm not the most responsible one by any great shakes of the imagination, but at the very least if I'm holding a gun, or in the body of a gun, I want to make sure the barrel is pointed at my enemies."
"Knowing you, if you had a gun, you'd try to use it on an Eevee like some use an evolution stone." Cera commented, coming down from the ceiling.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 pm
"Good enough point." Sub admitted, it was then that he spotted Cera. "...how long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:14 pm
SubonicXP
"Good enough point." Sub admitted, it was then that he spotted Cera. "...how long have you been here?"
"A couple of hours, why?" Cera asked. "It's a good way to keep an eye on things without having to be at everyone else's eye level."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Darksol88
"Knowing you, if you had a gun, you'd try to use it on an Eevee like some use an evolution stone." Cera commented, coming down from the ceiling.

Darts laughs a little. "Silly Cera that would be inhumane, I would never consider such a thing." He pauses a little, looking around the meditation garden in contemplative thought for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders. "As much as I enjoy the garden we have in our basement here, I think I'm going to have to head for outer pastures soon, I have some favors to repay people, and some people that need talking to. I'mma go pack, if either of you need me." The hybrid gets to his feet and exits the training room, heading for the elevator. He had things to do.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games