Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:14 am
Conrad smiled that goofy lopsided smile that he usually got when he was over the moon about something. Getting a date with his fate Bride? He was inwardly ecstatic, he wanted to howl out to the sky about it. "Cool!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:28 am
Alyson giggled a bit. "So . . . if we're saving the Disney movies for later . . . um . . . what movie should we watch now?" she asked softly, rubbing at her legs. They still felt really sore . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:08 am
Conrad let her rub her legs on her own, no matter how much he wanted to ease her pain. But he knew how much she wanted to do things on her own. "How about the Jazz Singer?" He suggested. "Something from your era?" He suggested. "Or I could find earlier silent movies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:13 am
Alyson shrugged. "How about one of those other ones you mentioned earlier? The Avatar and the Rings or whatever it was." she said, rather forgetting the names and winding up mixing them up. She really wished Conrad would rub her legs like he had said he would earlier. It would be one of the few times she wouldn't have minded him taking over and doing something for her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 am
Conrad nodded. "I suppose Lord of the Rings would be a good start. . ." He mused thinking. "I could get the deep heat too and massage your legs. . .Or would you prefer to rub down your legs yourself?" He asked giving her the option of doing it on her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 am
Alyson raised an eyebrow. "You really think I can give myself a good massage with how I am now? I can barely touch my knees without causing myself pain, I'm not going to be able to do it without causing more stress. Uh-uh. You do it mister." she said, crossing her arms. Oh, of all the times he decided to try and give her independence, it was right when she didn't want it. More than that it was with things she really wasn't capable of doing on her own! Sure, the gesture was sweet, but she really had to wonder if Conrad was thinking his suggestions all the way through . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:16 pm
Conrad held up his hands. "Hey, hey don't bite my head off," He cooed. "I need it. And I was giving you the option. You might feel a bit better after the heat packs." He smiled and turned on the movie for her to watch then went off to get her a warm blanket and the deep heat rub for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:27 pm
Alyson sighed. "Sorry. The sentiment is sweet. But I'm in pain. This is one time when I want to be pampered." she said, sticking her tongue out at him before the movie started and she started watching with wide-eyed curiosity.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:32 am
Conrad chuckled lightly and went off to do this thing, heating up a thick blanket, got some heat packs going and looked for gloves and the deep heat cream to give her legs a good rub down.

He returned with the equipment wrapping her in the warm blanket, put the heat packs on her back and belly handed her the movie snacks and drinks then gently started to rub her legs. "So how's the movie?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:36 am
"Shh . . ." was his only response along with a push to his head to move him out of the way of her line of sight with the tv. Alyson was completely enthralled by the story. She was barely even registering the heat packs. And the only response to the warm blanket was to grab it and pull it up closer to her face as though she could hide from the ring wraiths. How was all this possible?! And the little people! Dwarves! Hobbits! How did they find actors that small?!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:42 am
Conrad tried not to laugh as he watched her watch the movie. His hands rubbing her legs. He shook his head as he continued and then watched the movie too. "I can explain if you like?" He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:44 am
"Shh." was the response again. Alyson really was just sucked into the story. She didn't need an explanation right now. She just wanted to know what would happen next.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:59 am
Conrad chuckled. He'd explain before he moved on to part two. Or else there was a chance he'd get attacked if he spoke again unless there was a fire or something that would be a danger to her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:06 am
"You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring." Lord Elrond said grandly as the music swelled.

"Great," answered Pippin with a grin. "So . . . where are we going?"

And the screen cut to black before words faded quickly onto the screen saying the story continued on disc two, and Alyson's eyes widened. "What?! But it just started! Where's disc two?!" she exclaimed and made to get up, but she felt a very painful twinge in her leg which instantly had her sitting back in the chair, hissing as she held the offended limb. "Ah . . . ouch." she hissed out, torn between not wanting anymore pain and wanting to continue the story.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:22 am
"Don't be too hasty, I'll get the second disk ready, but let me explain the small people. They use this thing called a blue screen, or a green screen, and when the camera hits that screen it shows the people either smaller or taller than they really are." He explained as he changed the disks over. "if you look closely around the hobbits you'll see a red boarder around them. That is because they had yet to refine the technology to make it seamless."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games