Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven ran a rand through his hair, smiling at her innocence. "Sonja, have ye ever met a lykae before, heard of our inner beast?" Breathing a bit heavier when she'd mentioned the n**. Dammit she could raise a desire in him like none he'd ever been with and while at first it at worried him, more so was he alarmed now about the accumulation of unfulfilled need he'd been experiencing so much lately. He stood to his full height, hooking his thumb into the waistband of his boxers. "Aye, I'll take that bargain."

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Need.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:30 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett arched a brow at his comment then smirked as she nibbled at the biscuit. “ Tis Nae my fault ye were incapable of attending to me, besides ye were rather…entertaining, in another way.” She said laughing softly at the memories of him asking if they were playing doctor. She shook her head finishing off the biscuit and dusting off her fingers. She wasn’t that worried about him seeing her in her underwear, she’d been a soldier, it wasn’t unusual for men to have seen her in various states of dress or undress. There’d even been that one time she’d been butt naked, but that wasn’t her fault…a girl’s gotta have a bath at some point, ascension or not. Her brothers hadn’t been exactly thrilled, but she really didn’t care all that much about it, least not then. Although that had been a while, but this was her mate. Eventually he’d have to get used to seeing her in even less, her eyes flashed blue at the thought.

A knock at the door sent Adrien towards it allowing a very odd looking man. She blinked in confusion staring at the man unsure whether to kill it or watch it and be entertained. Much like cats did with bugs. The exchange between Adrien and the hired shopper was entertaining. She gave her color preferences and then let the strange man discuss Adrien’s choices while she opened a tray of fruit and picked up a chunk of watermelon. She had a weakness for red fruits, watermelons, strawberries, cherries, apples, any of those were fair game to her. She had just swallowed a bite of the watermelon when the towel fell from around Adrien’s waist.
Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth with her free hand, watermelon forgotten. She watched as Adrien beat a hasty retreat to the bathroom, she couldn’t help but stare…and want…but she was already wanting. She looked away from the shopper as he left and she bit her lip to keep from giggling until she tasted blood. She couldn’t…shouldn’t laugh at him but she really couldn’t help it. Putting the watermelon down she padded over to the closet and pulled out the larger robe, it was much larger than the one she was wearing, and she knocked at the bathroom door “ Dun nae worry, he’s gone, but may be ye should be wearin’ the other robe rather than a towel if yer to be up an about. Least til he brings ye back some clothes.” She said from the other side of the bathroom door.

When she didn’t hear a reply she opened the door and stepped in with a frown. Apparently these walls were a lot more sound proof than she thought. He was slumped against the shower and she frowned dropping the robe and moving over to him. When she reached down his skin was scalding to the touch and she gave a heavy sigh. She shrugged off her robe and threw it over the sink since it would just be in her way as she shifted to pick him up. Her inner beast rising to the fore front to give her petite form the ability to lift his much larger one. With ease she carried him to the bed although it took a little coordination to get him out of the bathroom door, but she made it without any bumps. She laid him down on the fresh sheets, gaze moving over his prone form. Scarlett bit her lip again and gave a groan of frustration before covering him up and moving back to the food. If she couldn’t have him she’d have food damn it.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking:
OOC: Ready for time skip

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja frowned. "Once. . . when I went to see my cousin." She mumbled. "That didn't end well." She shrugged playing with her hair. "Oh!" She giggled wanting him get into the bath. "Great!" She cooed happily her fangs shooting long as she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't make me bleed or I'll have to feed longer." She warned nuzzling him.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade gave a little growl. The way she touched him was heaven. He nuzzled her softly and cuddled her close. He'd have to alleviate any fears she had about anything later. Right now he wanted to just shower her in love and attention.
His nose rubbed on hers before he kissed her, rolling them under the sheets.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 pm
Three Days Later~

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:01 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Since the time she’d put Adrien back into the bed she’d collected the clothing brought back by the personal shopper, paid, and dismissed him without letting him in the room where Adrien was battling a raging fever. Last thing she needed was the fellow to panic. Not that she was far from it herself. This really shouldn’t take so long. She’d done everything she could for him though even soaked a rag in rubbing alcohol and wiped him down with it. The fever would just spike right back up.

It’d been three days now, three days that she’d paced the room, watched tv, eat room service and delivery. Surely the hotel staff thought they were sex addicts…not that she wouldn’t mind a little of that, but she refused to take advantage of an ill man, even if he was her mate. Especially her mate. With a sigh she stared out the window she couldn’t take this anymore, she had to do something even if it was nothing more than walking down stairs and walking through the corny gift shop. She had to get out of the room.

She moved to the closet where she’d hung their clothes up and began picking out what it was she was going to wear. When she had the top, pants, and boots she wanted she set them at the foot of the bed, then gathered the underwear she wanted. Adrien was still asleep and chances were if he woke he’d still be delirious. She frowned and picked up the items and turned her back to him moving to the couch, so she’d be able to sit down to put on her boots when she was ready she stripped off the bathrobe. She’d bathed already her red hair still slightly damp from the shower. Tossing the robe to the side she pulled on her panties and bra, dressing to leave for a little while.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: He's asleep and I'm going stir crazy
OOC: New Outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:09 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara woke early for her and she grumbled wrinkling her nose as she slipped from the bed. Her stomach grumbled and she picked up her fluffy robe and pulled it on as she padded her way to the kitchen to start breakfast. She shivered slightly having left the warmth of the blankets and her Lykae bed warmer, but her belly was screeching for food as it was doing A LOT over the last few weeks, the hell was wrong with her? She shook her head and began making an omelette with tomatoes, spinach, onions, mushrooms, and cheese. She debated broccoli then put it back in the fridge. In another pan she started sausage…she hated sausage…why was she cooking it…better yet why had she ordered it? It smelt good though, never had before. She arched a brow and looked back towards the bedroom.

With a shrug she moved to the fridge and removed her favorite chocolate almond milk and carried it to the counter where she retrieved a glass, it wasn’t the same without the vodka, but she could go a while without it, or find a flavoring substitute. Yawning she ran a hand through her hair trying to tame the stray strands that she was certain were sticking up all over her head. She then put some bread in the toaster and then stared at the pans anxiously.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:20 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade roused a little when the bed emptied and woke completely to the smell of cooking meat and an empty bed. He flung himself out of bed and pulled on pants hunting his woman down in a panic. Why hadn't she woken him for a meal? He could have cooked it while she was snuggled in the warm bed.
His feet thumped lightly on the floor of her house. He'd tried asking her to come to his, because of the bigger bathtub and kitchen, but she would not budge on leaving her house so he put up with it.

Kade moved into the kitchen, following his nose to it, and smiled softly seeing her there in only a robe. "Clara." He half whined pulling her into his arms. "Why didn't you wake me? I could have helped you." He pressed a kissed to her neck and a hand on her belly. "Is that sausage I can smell? I thought you hated sausage? Or is it our baby that wants it?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:32 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara heard his hurried movements in the other room and she arched a brow as she flipped the sausage with a spatula, then moved to the omelet. When he arrived in the kitchen and whined she gave a soft laugh and leaned back against him “ It’s alright, I can cook I did it for a very long time. Besides, I needed to get up.” she said not mentioning that she was a little stiff from sleeping so much. If she wasn’t careful she’d turn into a cat, only sleeping and eating. When he mentioned the sausage she reached over and shifted the pan a bit so the sausage didn’t stick “ Oh that’s what you smell alright…I do hate sausage…I’m not sure whether to eat it or be sick.” She said moving her hand over his. She watched the toast pop up from the toaster and then turned to kiss his cheek “ Do you want to split this omelet or do you want me to make you one…without all the veggies?” She asked as she motioned towards the pan.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and followed her, but gave her enough space to move around. "How about I eat what you don't want to eat." He suggested checking the food poking one of the sausages to make sure they were cooking through. "Hmm." He mused. "I was thinking. . . After this why not throw on a swim suit and I'll take you to the beach for a swim?" He offered. "I think I promised this at some point." He hummed as he thought about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:51 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She shrugged lightly then reached into the cabinet getting plates down and set them on the counter, placing the toast on the plates then checked the omelet. She flipped it lightly browning both sides and making sure the cheese in the center was melted before cutting it in half and placing one half on each of the plates. She then looked at the sausage and arched a brow “ Are those about done? I suppose we could go to the beach, enjoy it while I can still wear a bikini.” She said fetching another glass this one she filled with orange juice for him and set it beside one of the plates. " Have you heard anything else about your cousin? or about your car for that matter? "

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:12 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly at her. "I think you'll be sexy in a bikini at six months along." He noted taking the sausages off the heat and served them up. "I've heard back from some scouts who are tracking the big cities. The only activity we have that might be her is in Vegas and in New York City so we're focusing our efforts in those two cities, but some will have to pull out soon. It's close to the full moon and the ones on the search who are mated will be less than useless during that time." He smiled a little. "Do you want me there with you on the full moon? Or do you want me to go somewhere?" He didn't want to leave her, but he didn't want to bring harm to her baby and when he called the Queen to ask her advice he'd been redirected to a crazy person. The screeching made him whimper. He'd tried calling the Princess but she was no help. Just grunted at him. Ugh. Sometimes he hated his family. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:51 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a smirk at his mention of her in a bikini at six months pregnant, but she didn’t say anything instead she tilted her head listening to his explanation about the search for his cousin. Las Vegas or New York City. Odd, but she couldn’t argue with it really. She frowned as he brought up the full moon and how they were going to deal with it. She didn’t want to hurt his feelings, but she wasn’t sure she or the baby could handle what his people called the claiming. “ I don’t know Kade, I mean I’m not entirely comfortable with the idea to start with, and now that I am pregnant…well I just don’t know how that works. She said she knew he’d likely already thought about that aspect of the full moon but she didn’t know if he realized how much it really bothered her

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:54 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little as he listened to her. "I've. . . I've been trying to find out if the beast is tame at all around his pregnant mate on a full moon." He admitted. "But no one I know who's mated and had children will answer my calls. I keep getting handed to a crazy person who screams all the time." He trembled. He'd planned on locking himself away but he didn't know it if would work. He hated the idea of not being with her. "I'll see what I can do. If . . . If it doesn't work out you can always blast my eardrums. . ." He looked terrified he'd hurt her. The last thing he'd want was to hurt her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:09 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded “ Thank you for at least trying….Why would they hand you to a crazy person? “ She gave a sigh and shook her head as she picked up her plate, silverware, and drink and moved to the table and sat down. “ I can always see if Sonja can trace me someplace out of reach. That might be the best bet, so I don’t have to hurt you or vice versa” She said as she cut off piece of the omelet and took a bite, then eyed the sausage cautiously.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

For the last three days his body bought against the poison in his veins. When he wasn't lucid past experiences and nightmares haunted his mind, at least when he was laying alone. Despite being incapacitated he could still feel when a body was pressed up against him and cleaning him. Her touch soothed the aches he had long buried and kept the nightmares at bay. Yet now he felt strong, his fever was gone and the stitches were out.

Slowly opening his eyes as to not give away that he was awake Adrien spied across the room looking for the redheaded Lykae female that had tended to him during their stay here. His search didn't last long as he spotted her robed form gather clothes and walk over to the couch to dress.

Barely suppressing a growl Adrien let his storm powers do the talking for him. Overhead thunder clapped in the distance. Oh yeah he definitely liked what he saw. Such a welcoming sight to see when one recovered from a poison induced fever. Though if just seeing her get dressed got him reacting like this would watching her strip make the storm even worse?

Though where was she going? Was she really going to just leave him here while she went out? Unacceptable! Absolutely unacceptable!

Silently he slipped out of bed and crept up behind her. Just when she was about to pull on those skinny jeans the taller male dragged one finger down her exposed back. "You weren't planning on leaving me here all by myself were you?" He whispered, brushing his lips right up against the back over ear. "And I've been such a good patient too. Plus as my diligent nurse you deserve a bit of a reward."

Chuckling he moved out of arms reach in case she tried to hit him. Probably something she wouldn't expect given how ill he had been. Yet now that he was fully recovered he could easily move just as fast and take anything she could dish out to him. Anything at all.

Samantha_Sinclair

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games