Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:19 am

User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris and Yukino❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Surprised and concerned❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya blinked, "She tackled me in a clothes store.." Of course that sounded much funnier than it should have, "...she had lunged for something but missed and tackled me instead. We both fell to the ground but I was able to protect her from the brunt of it." She pats his hand for reassurance, almost as if she could sense his distress, "I just wanted to make sure she came in so I could give her a check up." She gave him a reassuring smile as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. The cut was only slightly visible seeing as it was covered by guaze abd medical tape.

i am rare pepe
Quote:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was glad when Yukino started to trust her motives. She rubbed her finger against the side of her cheek sheepishly. "No big deal, Yukino. Glad that everything's settled."

Though by the time the raven-haired boy asked about Shiki's condition, after Priya mentioned about the tackle, she had to add up. "More importantly, it's due to a bag. She paid for the jacket as well as one of the clothes I was planning to buy. I felt bad for her. Basically, it's something that we don't see everyday in the clothes shop, even back in Oz."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: glad, then concerned
Company: Priya and Yukino
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:16 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo had been standing by the doorway when she overheard the exchange of words between Solaris and Yukino. He sounded so concerned for this person known as Shiki. Come to think of it, he had mentioned her on numerous occasions back at her place each time he made a comparison between her and Ringo. When he had asked about her, his entire demeanor seemed to lighten. With Ringo it would either darken or become in a nervous wreck. Ringo was staring blankingly at her feet now, after realizing exactly what was the right path for her and Yuki and she was not it. Poking her head in with a smile to mask her emotions, she looked to Solaris first."I have to go to work, so I'll see you later okay?."She then turned away, nearly bumping into Yuki had she not stopped in time so she was standing right beside him. "I hope you reunite with Shiki and Tsukasa soon, so you can smile again." Ringo then took off without another word, not looking back as she exited the hospital. Her heart feeling heavier than ever.

EXITS TO SMOOTHIE

Current Theme: Genuine

Money: $970.00
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:50 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was so caught up with the conversation that she didn't notice Ringo's presence at first until she heard her voice. "Well, see you later, Ringo. Good luck at work," she simply waved at her goodbye. But by the time her neighbor talked to the raven-haired boy and left, she could sense her mood turning melancholic. As much as she wanted to talk to her more, she had to leave her alone this time, for their sake.

"Well, I better get going also so that I can start baking the sweets and compose. Ta ta." She also waved farewell to both Priya and Yukino before picking up her things and walking away from the hospital. Her flight back home was casual as she looked at the scenery below.

-- Next Stop: 1122 Etoile Housing District --

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
Company: Priya, Yukino and Ringo; all alone during her flight
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:07 pm

Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

That certainly sounded like Shiki. Yukino froze for a few seconds before retracting his hand as he took as step back. He knew that she was only being nice but she was overstepping her boundaries. Though he was not that cautious in entering others' personal bubble he was very concern when someone enters his. Before he was to make her feel more offended by the matter his head turned over to face Saloris as she added more to the tale. Although Shiki paying for the jacket and her dress, this he did not expect.

Just then another one came into the picture. The person who by far had taken more toll in his being, Ringo. He was not sure what to say and merely nodded to her question as she nearly bumped into him. He didn't want to leave her back then but his system was not able to take it any further so he had t escape. Her words though hit him straight to his heart. His hand reached for his face, trying to decipher them. Smiling? Did he even smile before?

Before he was able to give a response to her farewell Solaris bid hers as well thus giving the two a simple wave of goodbye. He doesn't have their numbers but at least he knows where Ringo works. Bringing his attention back to the doctor he noticed the scar that was now visible. Carefully he took a few steps closer to holding his hand up only to stop half way to check up on her wound. "May I?" Somehow he felt responsible for her scar. Anything that Shiki does to harm others, was his fault. He promised to watch over her and yet here was someone who have gotten hurt because of his negligence.

::: Company ::: Dr. Takazumi ::: Mood ::: Must escape at all cost ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:05 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Yukino❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Embarrassed❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya smiled, glad that Solaris was okay. Since the girl they called Ringo did not really talk to her, Priya merely bowed as she left, showing respect to her friend's friend. Now it was just her and the dark haired one. She bows to him, "I'm sorry about entering your personal space.. I was just worried for Shiki and got carried away..."

Priya cast her shimmering eyes down as he got closer, asking to check her cut. She nods and takes the bandage off to reveal the cut. "It really isn't that bad.. I know she didn't mean to." Priya played it off like it was just the cut. She could feel his remorse and it made her sad.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 am

Yukino Morinaga

Tugging the corner of his lips up into a curve, he tried his best not the look offended. She knew that he was not fond of others getting into his personal bubble so that alone gave him assurance that she would not do such mistake again, hopefully. Not saying anything about the matter he came closer to have a look of her wound. Yukino clicked his tongue after seeing what Shiki had caused. That was not just a simple cut but healing that fast, this hospital must have awesome facilities to have done that. Taking a step back he placed his hands to his sides and bowed down asking for her understanding. "I truly apologize for Shiki's behavior. If there's something I can do to make it up to you please don't hesitate to ask." She was too kind to play it of as a simple cut but even for an amateur like him it was more than obvious that it was more than that. Once he meets up with his best friend he'd be sure to have a word with her about the matter.

::: Company ::: Dr. Takazumi ::: Mood ::: Must escape at all cost ::: Money ::: $989

[quote"Kurisuchin Saiyuki"]
Kirenai Yuki

[quote"Delicious Lunatique"]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:36 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Yukino❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Determined❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya gave him a sheepish smile, bringing a hand up in earnest, "No need.. I'm sure she valued something very precious to her in that bag.." When he mentioned if there was anything he could do she smiled coyly, "Well.. If you could have her come to my home.. I would like to make it up to her for upsetting her yesterday.." She looked a little nervous, "You see.. I like to bake.." Her voice was already soft, but it trailed off after the word bake as she started to lose nerve. Her head was bent down in a submissive position, looking at the floor as her dark hair caught the light, swirling with blue, purples, and greens. Almost like oil in water.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino raised his head slowly and stood straight back up. The doctor appears to be very understanding of Shiki's actions. It was rare for him to here such things. Usually whenever he was in that position he would hear rants and curses asking for something almost impossible for reconciliation but her..... all she asked were to back her some "Sweets?" Yukino could not help but chuckle after hearing her offer something like that for someone who harmed her. "You're one weird doctor."

He was so overwhelmed by the situation to get Tsukasa's number from Ringo. His emotions run over him whenever it comes to his family. Sighing, he gave her an apologetic look, "I'm afraid I'm yet to meet her again but I will relay your request. I'm sure she'll love to have a taste of your cooking." No matter how he looked at it, the doctor would be able to get along well with Shiki. The feeling of her finding a new friend made him smile a bit.

"Ummmmmmm.... I might need to head out now. But...." He had given his number out to two people already but and he was not sure if it was safe to give it to her just yet. Besides, the only reason why he did that was because he worried for the safetiness of the two where as for this doctor, she looked more than capable of taking care of herself. Still, he needed to be able to contact her just in case either of them hears about Shiki. "...w-would it be fine for me to get your number?" There it is the first time he asked someone for their number thus prompting his cheeks to blush intensely.

::: Company ::: Dr. Takazumi ::: Mood ::: Slightly embarrassed ::: Money ::: $989

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:40 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Yukino❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit (Under her Doctor's Coat)
About Priya

Priya gave him a nervous giggle at the weird comment, "Yes.. I suppose I am.." She gave him a warming smile. She bows when he concedes to her request, "I very much appreciate it."

She blinks and realizes he was right. The head doctor still needed to talk to her. She clapped her hands together once in surprise. "Oh! Yes.. I still need to talk to the Head Doctor." She giggles and looks to him, "I suppose things happen."

At the request of her number, she blushes and nods, "Yes.. I don't mind..." She fiddles with her doctor's coat and pulled out a card with her cell phone number. She offers it to him with a flush of her cheeks.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino approached the doctor who was hiding her head under the her coat. Why that was, he was uncertain. However, this only justifies his observation of her being weird. "Thank you." He said simply and placed her card to his back pocket. "I don't want to hold up much of your time so I'd go now. Thank again for your help." He gave her a gentle nod in respect before heading out of the hospital.

[exit]

::: Company ::: Dr. Takazumi ::: Mood ::: Slightly embarrassed ::: Money ::: $989

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:46 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Head Doctor's Door❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit (Under her Doctor's Coat)
About Priya

Priya nods and bows, "Thank you for your help. I very much appreciate it." She smiles and waves as he leaves the hospital.

Then, Priya turns and heads over to the Head Doctor's office. A gentle knock on the door could be heard as she stood out side the door. Her heart was racing as her nerves started to kick in. Her head was still aching a bit from the fall, but it wasn't too bad. She hoped Shiki would at least stop by so Priya could check her head.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
whiters4
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 pm

User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina blushed when Seth spoke and kissed her hand, loving the romantic side of him. She scooted the chair closer to the bed, and smiled when he turned towards her. She immediately became giddy when he mentioned their kids, though they weren't technically "real" yet, and started to think about them. Twins and a newborn! How exciting and cute! They would definitely have to live in a big house for their family! Her heart started to beat fast when he kissed her, and crawled closer to him to hug him. "I'm so happy.." She said dreamily, and kissed his cheek, not caring if he complained. He knows that she loves him, so he should expect kisses from her, whether he wants them or not! Plus, she knows he doesn't want her kissing him because it makes him blush, and that's not fair!

Sitting up, and kneeling on the edge of the bed, she remembered what she had planned on telling him earlier. "Oh yeah! Seth.. My dad is, uhh, planning on coming to visit real soon. As in, like, maybe tomorrow or the day after." She said, a bit nervously. At this point in their relationship, it's about time they met! Only thing she can hope for is that her boyfriend is willing to meet her dad, and that everything goes well!

User Image

✿ $1000 || Giddy || Nightie || Seth's Soulmate! || With Seth ✿

OOC:
Lyeisander
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:42 pm

User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

The dragon couldn't help but cringe as he felt something wet against his cheek and his hands absentmindedly reach up to touch the area where Rina had planted a kiss. He narrowed his eyes the moment his gaze fall upon her, a small frown took over his content expression as his face was tinted pink. "Rina how many times have I- You-" he huffed and turned his back towards her in attempt to hide the embarrassment that's clearly shown upon his face. His scarlet locks had grown longer since he left for Britain many months ago and hasn't cut his hair since. Perhaps he should get a haircut soon, his long fringe his starting to trouble him by constantly getting into his eyes. He shot up and turned towards her, eyes wide open in surprise. Great, now he doesn't even have the chance to get a haircut before her father arrives. Hell, he doesn't even know if he'll be discharged yet. "I don't know when I'll be discharged but I can always sneak out- I didn't even prepare anything for your dad- well, unless I prepare dinner for you both-" he breathed a sigh, frustrated at the short notice.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner." he sighed and pulled her in his directiom, onto his lap. He leaned in towards her, his lips gently brushing across hers and stopped beside her ear. "I suppose you'll have to make up for that." he whispered into her ear. Making a quick turn, he held her down by her wrist as he hovered over her. His facial expression cringed but he paid no attention to the throbbing pain coming from his bandaged arms and torso. He took a deep breath, his striking golden irises scanned her body from head to toe, taking in the view of her perfect body assets. He felt a little dizzy in the head, which is probably the after effect of the medication the doctor had given him earlier. He smirked, bending down and mashed his lips against hers, hot breath and tongue intertwining as his hand reached up the hem of her shirt. What seemed like moments later, he parted lips and gazed down at her with a heated expression, his mind getting fuzzier by the minute.

I Feel: (( ???? ))
I Think: (( ???????? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Pants..? ))
Who's With Me: (( Rina ))
Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC: Medication got him a little.. wild emotion_awesome
emotion_facepalm

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 pm

User Image

User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

User Image

Diamond heard a knock on her door like she suspected she would, although a longer while later than she anticipated. Turning down her paperwork from her line of sight, the female maneuvered her bangs to one side and looked over to the source of noise. "Please enter." She called, sitting forward to begin organizing the splay of paperwork on her desk- files and documents she should t have out willy-nily. As woo as the door opened, the doctor first co firming by the sight of the starch white lab coat, she smiled and stood for her new member of staff. "You must be Priya." She presumed, extending her hand for a shake. "I'm Dr Thomas, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

User Image
Prifessional /Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* So What Single* Two Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

X

Kirenai Yuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games