Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Putting on his shoes after staring at them in confusion, he turned a little to look at her. Getting up, he took a few steps to close their distance, "Do you want me to take you home? I have to head there and change anyways." Kissing her forehead, he brushed some brown hair from her face and smiled. She was just as beautiful as the day he met her. No, actually she was even more beautiful then the day he met her. Maybe it was that pregnancy glow she had. Turning away, he grabbed his coat, throwing it over his shoulder and giving her a charming smile. He wouldn't mind taking her home, he knew Dime missed her. He was probably sleeping on her side of the bed just waiting for her like he did the night before. Not even curled up on the pillow but right in her spot. Such a drama queen that cat.

((OOC; Just making sure you got this :3 ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Huh. Well, at least she had grabbed a sweatshirt. But other than that, she had grabbed mostly shirts than anything else. Weird. Maybe her mind was telling her what she was so used to doing. Wearing the same jeans over and over again until she felt like they were dirty. Of course, she switched them out with others... But she wouldn't wash any of them until the end of the week. Sliding a slender leg in at a time, she slid them all the way up before sliding a white tank top on, and a grey sweatshirt over that. Comfy cozy...~ Just as she snaked her head through the hole and popped her hair out through the other side so as it wouldn't be tucked into her neckline, she felt warm fingers and lips on her head, distracting her for a moment. Unbelievable! How was he able to keep that calm smile while she had to somehow had to sweetly smile back under her demonic arousal? Gruh! Unfair! She wished hers was like an on and off button! She puffed her lips out before sighing and slumping, stuffing what was left of her things back into the duffel bag. Good thing she packed last night.

Her eyes lifted to his face, taking in each and every detail once again as if she were for the first time. That smile... She couldn't help but feel the corners of her lips tugged up, a silent nod following suit. Her next sentence was something she had longed to say for the last couple of days.

"I wanna go home..."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: If I lie and tell you I never got it...
Would you feel better about it? Lol.
Today's Outfit: Warmy Quarmy...~
Feeling: Aroused; Disappointed.
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 am

INN EAGAN

User Image

"That's what I thought," he replied softly as he grabbed his wallet and keys from the end table and slipped them into his pockets. "Make sure you have everything." Finn walked into the bathroom and took some of the complimentary Scope, swishing it around in his mouth before spitting it out into the sink. Turning on the faucet, he got his hands wet and combed them through his hair. He'd have to take a shower when he got home tonight. He wouldn't have time to take a shower and get to work, even if he moved fast. Too much of the day had already been lost. The most he could do was drop Bree off at home, change and run to the store. Coming out of the bathroom, he walked to the door, "I'm gonna go get the bike and wait for you."

Walking out the door, he made his way to the elevator and once the doors opened, walked inside. Waiting the two or more minutes to get downstairs to the lobby, he walked off the contraption as the doors slid open again. Jogging off into the garage, he found his bike and grabbed his helmet. He was giving this up soon. Darn. Maybe once their baby was old enough to not need their car, he would get a new one. Swinging his leg over, he put on his helmet, stuck the key in the ignition and revved the engine. Turning the steering column, he tore out of the parking garage quickly, pulling up to the front of the hotel to wait for her.

((OOC; I dunno. I just requoted you because you said the last one had gotten eaten and I wasn't sure if you got it is all ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:01 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree toddled back towards the door rather excitedly. Oh... To go home and feel her own sheets, her own shower, to be back in their bedroom... To feel Dime crawl over her lap and cuddle up on her stomach while she read a book... She sighed and pressed her back against the door - careful not to rub the knob against her back. "I do." She affirmed, giving one last glance around the room. In reality, she had packed everything up before the dance. Even the underwear she wore was in hopes of being able to come home last night. But they had barely made it upstairs before the clothes were off and she was out like a light. Click! Literally. And being in Finn's arms... It was one of the best nights of sleep she could have ever asked for. Now if she could only get him to stay in bed without having to get up so early for work. It would be nice every once in a while to at least wake up with her husband rather than just happened to be jumbled awake when he rolled off the bed. Or the terrible, terrible alarm clock. Who created those b*****d machines anyway?! She'd rip their balls off for sure.

Though she may not have moved as fast, she was quick to follow Finn, heading down the elevator after, for a third time, checking around the room to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. The arousal was slowly beginning to wear off again, hopefully until he got home that night. She didn't want to have to do anything drastic. Not to mention, she was just straight up scared to when it came down to it. Her jaw clenched and she removed herself from the elevator, eyes now set and determined on the front desk clerk ahead of her. Sliding her key to the other side, she proceeded the "check out" portion of her stay, handing over the extra money for the second night. Mmm... Half off this time. That wasn't so bad. 125 for her person? For two nights? That was a bargain! Especially with how nice they kept the rooms. She couldn't dally too much. Finn was waiting for her! And by his hurried look, he really needed to go. So taking long strides out the door, she quickly searched for Finn, which... Really wasn't a search. It was more of a glance than anything. She strapped the bag over her shoulders and climbed on behind him, one leg tapping onto the metal wheel area before swinging the rest of her body over and wrapping her arms tight around his stomach.

Mmmm..~ Perfect.

OOC: I was just making a joke.
But okay.
Did I offend you?
Feeling: Aroused; Disappointed.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:53 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

Looking at the doors, he could see Bree through the glass at the front desk paying for her room. Hopefully she didn't spend too much on it. Watching her scurry her way to the door, there was a quick searched before she easily spotted him. Feeling her weight on the back of the bike and her arms around him, he revved the engine twice before bringing his foot up and driving out of the parking lot. It was cold and wet. He wasn't dressed for this kind of weather and didn't want to spend too much time out in it still only wearing his suit from the night before. He could already feel the icy wind on his fingers just driving through the parking lot. He wanted to get home and put on warm clothes before he went anywhere.

[EXIT]

((OOC; What? No, no, no! I was just ridiculously tired yesterday; sorry :/ ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Pushing her cheek up against his back, each hand came to settle on the opposite hip, her squeeze turning a little harsher than usual. And if the motorcycle weren't so loud, she might've been able to catch a faint tick of his heartbeat. It was something she loved. She felt a smile spread across her lips, her eyes closing to block out the gloomy looking day. The sports bike kicked and she rubbed her cheek enthusiastically against the back of his suit jacket.

Aubrey Teagan...~

It was such an excitement to hear it over and over again!

{Character Exit.}

OOC: Ohhhh.
I got worried there for a sec. >->
Feeling: Relaxed; Slightly Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:26 pm

User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $905 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Rainy Day&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian parked her car and got out. A cold chill ran down her spine as wind blew past her. Holy cow! It was freezing. Locking her car and wrapping her arms around herself, she walked up to the hotel and through the automatic doors. She saw a few guests walking through the lobby and murmuring to themselves or even talking on their phones, while completely ignoring the world around them. "Good morning Ms. Hall!" Janet greeted happily as she saw the blonde walking through, her heels echoing through the marble lobby. Garnet eyes looked up, "Oh, morning," she replied softly, just a little out of it. Normally she was on the ball, but she was feeling a little more tired than usual. "Ms. Hall, is everything okay? You seem...different," Janet asked, her face turning to one of concern. Lillian quickly shook her head, "Oh no, I'm fine. Just a little tired is all. I had a rough weekend."

Without giving Janet anymore time to reply, she walked to her office. Unlocking the door and walking inside, she shut the door behind her and sighed heavily. She kind of didn't want to come into work today, but she had too. Just because she may not be feeling the best, didn't mean she got to take time off. Unlike her employees, she wasn't allowed the luxury of having sick days. Family emergencies were easier to explain, but otherwise, time off wasn't allowed. Sitting at her desk, she dropped her purse on the inside of her desk and hung her head in her hands. She was tired. She hadn't really seen too much of Ty over the last two weeks and over the weekend she found out Sinclair was coming for a visit. That was going to be awkward for her. Although the man was stiff and proper, and always acted accordingly, didn't mean having him so close wouldn't be weird. Inhaling deeply, she ran her fingers through her hair and sat up straight, rolling her chair closer to her desk and starting her computer. Her other employee should be getting here soon to help Janet; not that there was much to do, but help was help.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 am

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Don't get Fired!◈With: n/a◈Work/Driving
User Image

Alexus shook his umbrella just outside the doors of the five star hotel, taking it inside as he shook off the cold and exhaled deeply. "Morning, everyone!" He chimed, filing the umbrella away and sighing in on the computer. It was just Janet in the front, they didn't need that many people at the reception desk. Also, he wasn't late this morning, which meant he could ask Rylee for a reward. Score! He could have sex whenever he wanted it, so he should ask for something out of the ordinary. Thinking to himself, he chewed his lip and decided the idea would come to him in due time. Besides, he needed to focus on work, his training period was over so mistakes wouldn't be as tolerated anymore. "Another week of work, I'm giddy with excitement." He sighed quietly, looking around for someone who was either checking in or checking out. The lobby was busy, in a place like this, they were renting out rooms in which to hold business meetings and the sort, kinda like what he saw on tv.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 am

User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian brought her head up with a start. What in the world? Did she fall asleep or something!? Looking around her office, she blinked rapidly, trying to adjust her eyesight quickly. Thank god no one walked into her office while she was sleeping, that would have been embarrassing. She was supposed to manage everyone else, needing other people to manage her was not a good thing. She might was well give up her job by that point. That wasn't an option for her, she had a child to support, plus herself. Running her fingers through her curls, she pushed herself out from her desk and stood up. Looking up at the clock, she sighed softly to herself and grabbed her phone and clipboard. She unlocked her phone to the light blinking at her telling her she had a message. A small smile slid across her lips as she read it. Of course. She'd gotten one nearly every morning since they had exchanged numbers again. As she left her office, she returned the good morning text before locking her phone again.

Walking out into the lobby to check on the receptionists, she paused momentarily when she saw a familiar figure standing beside Janet. Ugh! She hated him. Eh, maybe that was a strong word, but she definitely didn't like him! Her nose wrinkled in disdain for a moment before she put on her professional demeanor and continued walking towards the front desk. "Janet, can I borrow your computer?" she asked as she slid up behind the woman. The woman in question jumped at the sudden appearance of her boss and squeaked in reply, "Oh! Uh-Uhm....Yes, of course!" Lillian cocked a brow curiously before shuffling into Janet's spot and leaning over to log into the computer to jot down all the data that had been accumulated so far.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:38 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Alexus tried not to look bored behind the counter, and tried to listen in on other people's conversations as they lingered in the lobby area. One would be surprised to hear what people said in everyday conversation. Eventually, a small smile worked itself to his lips as his gaze swept back and forth, he was even unphased as the manager worked her way to reception and began taking to Janet. "Good morning, Ms.Hall. Having a good day, I presume?" He cooed briefly, his chin in his hand as he watch the automatic doors. She certainly didn't look like it, heaven knows why. A few weeks back he considered taunting her with some facts about Ty, but had decided against it. There were more elegant ways to deal with your rivals now and days, and Al much preferred the frivolous route. Guaranteed not to get him fired. He then disregarded the blonde and greeted a patron who entered in the typical tourist attire. Didn't account for the rain, did ya, buddy.

Anyway, the blonde wasn't really the enemy, even after she punched him in the face. No one was an enemy, but everyone was fair game. Especially Ty, whom he wondered about in regards of how tight a leash he was on. He might know already, but that information was a few years old. That was why he wouldn't involve Lillian, she was more of a middle man here. Ty was...the damsel in the tower. Lil was the Dragon, and he was the knight in shining armour. Al knew Ty, maybe better than Lil did. It was her interest that made him decide he'd test the waters with the wolf again. It would hardly be a competition. He'd annoy her enough just by screwing around with Ty.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:18 am

User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Logging into the computer, she pulled a pen off the desk and took notes on all the information stored on the computer. Hearing that cooing tone made her stop briefly to look over at him, slowly. Was her serious? She may be dressed nicely, but that was her job; she had to look presentable. Despite her nice presentation, she felt terrible. She was exhausted, not just tired, her body ached all over, even...Well that part wasn't important. Plus she was kind of a nervous wreck; internally anyways. Although, she wasn't the best at keeping it in anymore. She was able to function just fine during the day, but every night for almost a week she had been drinking herself into near unconsciousness. That only seemed to make her sicker, and not just from the hangover. Maybe it was a good thing Sinclair had decided to visit. She needed an outside party to help put things in perspective. Give her advice on what to do. So no, she wasn't having a good day. Smug little b*****d.

Without a word and a simple nod, she turned back to what she was doing. Finishing as quickly as possible so she wouldn't have to be close to him for any amount of time more than necessary, she gave Janet back her station and left. Walking back down the hall to her office, she flung open the door and closed it. Tossing her clipboard and phone onto her desk, she dropped into her seat and immediately hung her head in her hands. With a heavy sigh, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair. Inhaling deeply through her nose and looked up to the opposite wall. Staring for a few, long minutes, she picked up her phone and speed dialed a number. Giving a sad, defeated smile, she sniffled when she heard the voice on the other end. That thick English accent that reminded her of a cyborg almost. "Sinclair...hi..." she paused to place her fingers against her lips a moment to try and prevent her voice from cracking. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she sniffled again, "No, I'm fine. Look, is there anyway you can come visit sooner?"

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:12 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Wasn't it better he hadn't commented on how much of a 'not a good day' it looked like she was having? He was trying to be nice! Rylee wouldn't be surprised if he was devious, but by no means would she tolerate a rude husband. No no, she was much too sweet a woman to go for that. And how rude would it be to tell his manager she looked like her face might just cave in? Very very rude. He saw out of his peripheral vision how she'd stopped and looked at him, replying with what he hoped was a good natured shrug. He then yawned before checking in the floral shirt clad tourist and his family, waving to the teenage daughter.

He was at work, so he wouldn't overdo it. Didn't want complainants or for his boss to notice. As said boss finished her business and left, the deathling peeked over at his coworker. "I'm going for a quick bathroom break, do you mind covering me? I won't be longer than five minutes!" He then scurried from behind the reception desk and down the hallway leading to the employee facilities. Once inside, he immediately text his darling wife, "I miss you already! I hope you're thinking about me! >~<" He smiled briefly before doing what he came to do and cleaning up afterwards. Wasn't his shift over yet? Maybe he would buy lunch and surprise Rylee at work. Afterall, he would pass several restaurants along the way.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 pm

User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Regaining herself, she sighed as she looked at the opposite wall of her office. She needed someone to comfort her right now. Anyone other than Ty. It wasn't that she didn't think he could comfort her, he usually could, but not on what was bothering her. Turning her phone on speaker for a moment, she brought up her messages. "I'm sorry darling, I simply cannot. There are no more flights until later in the week," his voice spoke over the speaker. "I need an objective party on this. If I got to Lysander, he'll be happy about it and tell me to just leave him..." she replied softly as her garnet eyes stared down at her screen. Watching the back light go from bright, to dark and then off, she sighed to herself again. This was entirely her fault and she knew it. Her only problem was having to admit to it.

"We need to talk the next time you're free." Once the message was sent, she turned her phone back off speaker and held it against her ear. "You're old enough, don't you have your own you're able to use? Maybe I could get mom's plane to you. I think we still have that old thing," she said, almost pleading. She could feel her heart racing and just from sending the beginning of what would tear her life apart. Her life was over and she could already tell that one of her employees would probably rub it in her face when they found out. She hung her head, "Nevermind, I have work to do. I'll talk to you later Sinclair." She hung up her phone and sat absently at her desk for a few minutes, trying to get herself in the work mindset.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:02 am

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Don't get Fired!◈With: Lillian◈Work/Driving
User Image

Alexus let the door sweep shut behind him, tucking his phone into his pocket and making sure his hair was neatly spiked into place. It fell exactly into his chosen style and he had to complement himself: Rylee had married a great guy! And surely, with him being they playboy type who married the preacher's daughter type, he was definitely fortunate! Before he could bounce back down the hallway, he heard light murmuring from two doors down. He knew the voice, and crept closer after assuring to himself that the coast was clear. While the door to the manager's office was closed, he could hear the things that went on behind it as clear as day. He'd stumbled upon this flaw just as she mentioned a 'Lysander' and 'leaving him.'

What? Just leave who? Not Tyrese? I mean, well, Alex had a rocky past with the wolf too, but-...No! Why should he try to defend the guy? Yes, rocky past and all, but he wasn't an advocate for his love life. Unless she meant leaving someone for Ty? Either way, the deathling was curious. Who was this Sinclair guy? That name was awfully outdated. The horror author frowned lightly despite himself, grasping the doorknob and letting himself into the office without even a spark of consideration beforehand. He froze, choking on the first word and becoming silent again, his brows then furrowed. "It shouldn't be any of my business, but..." His gaze scanned her face. He knew a guilty look when he saw one.

He sighed, looking over his shoulder briefly as he shuffled into the office and closed the door. He might could be fired for this, and being nosy over his ex was a poor excuse to explain to his wife. "I don't know how close you and Tyrese are, I don't care if you're friend with benefits or anything else. I just really hope you weren't talking about him just now. Maybe he did something stupid, but he's not a bad guy. He-...." Alexus was really making a fool of himself right now. He couldn't help it, he'd honestly been close to Ty at one point. "Look lady, don't screw around with the guy, okay?!" He said the first thing on his mind, then the next. "Are you planning on leaving him?"

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Lady Illusia
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games