Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[Designation: James -- Laird]]

He thought for a moment "Oh yes, they are prone to "talking trash" about pretty much everyone." he pulled it up again with a small chuckle "I just like to read when they write."

He shook his head with a small smile on his face "Ahhh no no no." he waved a hand "I am not a Tiamatian, I'm an Arcturian. Tiamatian are enormous reptilian creatures and they appear very proudly, but for the most part the Earth is a place they come to visit in limited number once every million years or so. I mean, especially once the dinosaurs died off." he chuckled finishing off his glass of wine. He thought for a moment as he received another glass about the question;
"Ah yes well just news, the latest technological advances and discoveries. Pieces from some of my more favored scientists and Idols, and updates on certain situations Earth is lucky enough to be isolated from." he told her. He was telling the truth, but he was being a little muted on that. This place was so peaceful, he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her of a war that has been raging on far longer than well...the history of Earth in general. It wasn't the happiest thing. He knew first-hand.

He took another sip, closing his eyes to let out a breath that made no noise. He took a moment to savor every bit the taste and the aftertaste of the wine, his whole body and mind were connected so such sensation were often stronger in him. The was one of the benefits of being what he was, but also one of the curses. Simple sensations were not isolated, pleasure was a event that resonated though him but so was pain.
It allowed him to experience everything in full, to know, to categorize it entirely. It was just how a being that was actually made almost completely of psionic energy lived. He was able to love even the small things in ways others could not, but suffer in ways most could not imagine. Wine was sweet anodyne to bordem and pain. The conversation itself was even sweeter. He gave her another metal chuckle "Oh I promise to do my best to aid you in this so that you might not have to carry it home or until you possibly grow tired of my company."

He looked to the skies for a moment as she made mention of people often pretending. He nodded 'Ah yes, that is a common phenomena. There are may reasons to hide that I have found even in my travels though multiple universes, dimensions, galaxies and others. There is a...fear in being oneself." he looked into the liquid into the glass, deep in thought. He looked about "Often the fear is placed within them by others, but even more so I have found that the fear is found within themselves. It is one of the few threads that keeps all minds bound together." it sounded a bit somber but he found it fascinating. Even races that were normally too alien to even be considered to be in line with the same thought path as say..humans were shared this.
He nodded "This town seems to be quite accepting and varied. I think perhaps this town will become a leader in what it means to be truly accepting. It is a shame that anyone feels the need to hide themselves, but it is not just the fear of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens that does it, many will have to learn to be true to themselves first before they will ever reach it." he was quiet for a moment before taking another drink of his wine. He looked to her "Forgive me if I ramble or step outside of my bounds. I am very talkative and such things interest me."

She soon ordered for them. He was thankful for it at least since he was not capable of physical speech. While people seemed to be a bit accepting of the mental communication, it often startled them. Not all of them were open so it was always a risk to try and do so especially since some may just react hostilely to it since it was like he was invading their minds which was a private place, though he was taking no formation from them they did not allow.

She confessed to him that in truth her mind was a bit jumbled. He was not going to press her, it was important one figured such things out on their own otherwise attempting to probe into it was a futile attempt, but he gave her a smile. She was not angry with the attempt at least. He finished off yet another glass, before he set it down. He was not done at all, but he was being truthful. She did grant him an answer however on the town itself.
He nodded "That is wonderful. This seems like a nice town for me to retire too after all." he spoke but it did seem filled with peace. So far there was no violence, no real conflict.
It was just a nice place by the sea. After unreasonable ages spent in war, losing people he cared for, innocent lives lost, worlds broken or destroyed...this was solace.

The next question was...a heavy one. It hit in two ways, for it struck true to him. But it also told him the nature of her disappointment. She came here hoping to see someone. Someone who was not here perhaps? Either because they were not here presently, or because they had not been here for a very long time. He sat back a bit, not with discomfort but in thought. He looked to her again in silence before he shook his head "Its a rough feeling, and it is one I have felt countless times over my long life." he confessed, but Xeven was the type to lie.
He was honest, it was all he could ever be. "You want so greatly to lay your eyes upon them, but when you don't its feels empty. It feels lonely. Like the absence of a star. Its a bit disconcerting, a bit off putting. Quiet in a strange sense. " he spoke. His kind were normally not akin too these feelings. They were divorced of these manner of feelings because they caused turmoil, but every since he became a doctor he found it common. It happened inward at times too, but tragedy was common out there. Other times he just, never got to see them again because they were too far away or just vanished, or fear took over.

He shook his head "The thoughts that run through your head aren't easy are they?" he closed his eyes for a moment before looking at her "So...I take it by the question that you've become..smitten with someone? Or at the very least, you feel that way?" he hoped the question was not to invasive, it was nice she was being a bit open he wasn't trying to send her back in or make it worse. The explained the need for a distraction at least, that person was probably not at this establishment, a shame.

C.L: [Taste of Italy] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [985$] __M.S: [Single]

yo punny nut
Sorry for the notifications. Changing out stuff from Photobucket.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carmen snorted and rolled her eyes as she climbed out of bed, making sure she left nothing behind while following Felix out of the room. "I think we're past the point of making impressions. I'm more surprised you're so keen on being seen with a girl who dresses with no class- can you deny it while I have this short a** dress on?" Crossing her arms, the dancer let her fingers brush her lips as she laughed lightly. But honestly? While she liked having the attention on herself, wearing a dress in any form was purely for his entertainment. One day, she might have a reason to wear a really nice dress- she did hear this city threw a ball back before she moved here. What was it for- before Halloween, so perhaps a just because kinda event? Something like that, she wouldn't mind dressing up for, as opposed to dressing down.

Letting Felix secure his house behind them, Carmen went a little ahead and waited for him on the sidewalk. "But, I don't figure class matters to you in this case. Am I right?" Her heels clicked as she inched several steps up the street, her hands folded neatly behind her back. Unless he'd looked her up, something she wasn't sure whether to put beneth him given his profession- prior profession? Well, he otherwise wouldn't know what class of girl she was at all, he just seemed to like her and find her interesting. Unfiltered is what she calls it, if not unadulterated. The dancer turned forward again, plum orbs drifting towards the cloud ridden sky. they were moving, though not too fast, just enough to let the occasional glimpse of late sun in. And then, it would go dark again. It was, to her, very beautiful.

Before long, they made it to the restaurant and were seated- they weren't alone, yet it still felt somewhat vacant inside. A slow day, that is. Carmen sat, crossing her ankles and cocking her head while looking this way and that. She liked to visit La Mer during lunch, so this was her first time here. It felt lonely without the crash of foaming waves in the background. Still, it definitely rang with a mark of fine dining and refined atmosphere. It was like having dinner with her parents. A wide smile decorated her lips as she exhaled and plucked up a menu, looking over it to instead assess the man seated across from her. Initially, she was silent, watching him either peruse his menu, or perhaps, scan around the area with those intense eyes of his. "This might not be the best time for this kind of question...and it's a weird question, but didn't your family question you suddenly deciding to follow some chick around the world? Or...have you told them at all?"

Home: 1216 Pasadena
                                  Clothes/Vehicle: Lil Moon Beam ||| Street Queen
                                  Money:--$$
                                  Mood: Excited

Quote:

Quote:

Master Kiro II

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 pm
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix looked at her with a serious look as he followed her. He had a tendency to fall for girls that weren't high class but it wasn't like he looked for them, he just couldn't help it. But then again he has only ever been with 2 other people before. One didn't work out and the other took a bullet meant for him. He walked to her side and stopped right there with her for a second taking her hand. "Listen to me ******** people. All that matter is you and me..eh?" He said to her, his cold eyes looking into her's. He meant this. After saying this he headed out with her.

Once he was outside she mentioned class did not matter to him and he grinned softly. "Class is what you make it. You can give a homeless person a bath, some fancy clothes, and a few etiquete tips and they can be classy but to answer you question Mrs. Rowson...I dont." He said as he walked alongside her. "Plus only a few in my family are classy. Both of my brothers happen to be the most vulgar men I know. The usually handle the...rough side of things." He said to her as they walked. He looked at her as the last rays of the sun iluminated her face. Taking a good look at her facial feature.

After some walking they made it to the restaurant, being greeted by a waiter and seated. They both sat down and Felix started looking through the menu, deciding on what he would like to get, probably meat. He was not a big fan of fish after all. He knew what he wanted to order now. His glance turned to Carmen when she spoke as he listened to her question, his eyes staring straight into her's before replying. "I have not told them." He simply said before continuing. "I have not contacted my family in some time. I left without telling anyone. I left a recording and let them take care of things. A lot happened and I wanted to get away...atleast for some time." He said to her before returbing the question. "What about you Mrs. Rowson. How would your family react to you going out with me.?" He asked.

((Do you want to continue in PMs?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:29 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑥
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:14 am
JayyLee10

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

FunnyBunnyKim

SoujiAtsumi

Temper Twin

The_Little_Rabbit

Clothing:: Man in black
Company:: Evangeline
Feeling:: Impish
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: Don't feel a need to post to this, I only quoted since your characters work here and it felt appropriate. :nod: ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

[ Enter ]

As Evangeline led Dante to the table for two they were being shown to, Dante checks out the appearance​ of the restaurant's interior. It was quite authentic with the stone work and kind of reminded him of his grandparents' villa or a sort of fancy venetian garden of some kind. Either way, it was the smells that were enticing him and the sight of a snow white type of beauty to share this all with was just the cherry on the top of the day for Dante. He couldn't have asked for a better kind of start than this.

"I guess I owe you an answer now, don't I." Dante says as soon as they take their seats at their table and there they are left alone with their menus. He recalls a certain arrangement made on the streets that he would tell Evangeline how he's been if she joined him for a meal. Since she's held up her end of the bargain he k ew he had to hold up his end of the deal too. "I've been doing alright recently. My enterprise has been slightly interrupted which pisses me off but I've still got an employee who's making my product still sell, and I also got to hang out with a woman yesterday who was rather chill as well. She had a sense of humor that I share and we kind of clicked." Dante then absentmindedly smiles brightly and says, "I love how easy it is to meet interesting people in this city. Wouldn't you agree Evangeline?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑦
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling torn and anxious. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

Swollen eyes, pale complexion, and tousled raven locks. Vixen wore all but a knitted cardigan, with a white tank top tucked into her champagne coloured skin tight jeans. It was already sunrise when the fox had finally lulled herself to sleep, and she can only thank Dare for being there for her when she had needed a ahoulder to lean on, but the fox figured, he had something that, too, had been plaguing his mind, which would explain the eerie feeling she had in certain parts of his house. Vixen managed to squeeze in at least a couple hours of sleep more than she had been able to within the past two days, however, despite so, she found even her dreams plagued by the djinn. Every corner of the streets, she’d she a split image of the both of them, cycling down the road while she held onto him in the back seat, while her hair fluttered in the wind, where his cheeks were fuming red from her endless teasing, where they would fill the streets with the sounds of cheerful laughter.

Her thoughts drifted back and forth between staying with Dare, and returning home, but she knew she couldn’t pester him any longer, not when he already had his plate full. As much as the fox had wanted someone to rely on, she wouldn’t be a person who would leech off someone for comfort, even if they had insisted it was okay. Dare wqs a kind person, and she wished not to hurt another kind soul, as she had many.

Her feet stopped in a familiar street that send a chill down her spine, strong aroma of coffee followed by the lovely smell of Italian cuisine infiltrated her nose, yet why, when such lovely delicacies entered her field of vision, her heart no longer fluttered as it once did? Why, instead of being excited, she felt fear and anxiety? Her golden orbs scannes the area, and only when she noticed Sahar wasn’t around, yet, that she had allowed her tensed shoulders to relax. He can’t see her now, not when she had ran away from him that very day. The fox stood around, desperately wanting to leave, yet despite so, her feet were nailed to the ground, unable to move, unable to budge. ”It’s okay.. It’s okay-..” she chanted, noticing that her tails have begun to tuck behind her legs out of nervousness. It’ll be okay, all she had to do was turn around and walk the other way. It’s okay, isn’t it? She’ll be fine. But it was also the thought of avoiding Sahar, of possiblt never seeing him again, that she found herself frozen in place. She didn’t want that. She wanted to see him, even if it’s just for a little while, just for a split second even- Vixen had wanted to see that he was doing alright. Perhaps.. that was why her feet had led her here. Perhaps only then, would she let him go and they would go their separate ways.

”How may I help you, miss?” a waiter’s voice broke her train of thoughts, reeling her back into reality. Vixen jumped in surprise and parted her lips in attempt to speak, yet her words her shoved back down her throat. It would be alright to ask about the djinn, wouldn’t it? It would be alright to.. just ask and leave? The fox lowered her head, twiddling her thumbs while she bit down against her bottom lip.

”I--.. I just wanted to-..” her voice fell silent towards the end, and once more, the fox failed to convey her message and instead, had brushed it off by shaking her head. It’s okay- there was no need to find out. Knowing Sahar, he’ll be fine. He’ll be perfectly fine, wouldn’t he..?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

To say that Sahar was fine would be a lie, for the past few days he had been an absolute mess, he had even called out from work. It seemed like a silly thing to do, but honestly, he didn't think he could even force a smile in the state he was in. Vixen had left him. She had left him on the beach confused and with his heart bleeding. Even now he didn't know what to do, if he should contact her or if he should try to forget everything. The longer he thought about it the more his heart hurt and the more sleep he lost.

He did his best to ignore it at first, to do as he usually did and distract himself, but not even caring for his garden could lighten the Djinn's mood. Of course, his distraught state didn't help at all with his newly found phasing problem; he had dropped his watering can a number of times and may have lost a few mugs in the past two days...To be honest it all went by in a blur. Vixen was, once again, all he could think about. He couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, and didn't want to be around anyone. He hadn't even told Raheem what was happening.

By the third day, he decided to force himself out of the slump. Sahar couldn't stay like this forever, he had to at least go to work to pay his bills! When he woke up from his uneasy sleep the weather certainly didn't help his mood, seeming to reflect his sorrowful state. For a while, he considered calling out again yet, in the end, convinced himself to go into work. Since it was raining maybe there wouldn't be many customers...He made sure to grab a jacket and umbrella before heading towards the uptown district, floating so that his shoes and pants would stay dry.

This was...good? He was out of the house at least, so that was an improvement. Going to work wouldn't kill him, everything was going to be fine! Sahar did his best to keep up his usual optimism although it didn't help cheer him up. He was so distracted that he didn't notice that there was already someone in the entrance way of the restaurant until it was too late. Silky black hair and pure white tails, it was what always caught his attention first and plagued his dreams.

Sahar paled at the sight of the cause of his woes in front of him, his heart lodging in his throat and preventing him from speaking. What was she doing here!? “Vixen?” He managed to force out, immediately regretting it. Oh god, how could he let her see him like this? He had made sure to groom himself properly for work, but there was no hiding the exhaustion on his face.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: afraid, confused, anxious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

I'm feeling torn and anxious. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

Vixen toyed with a stray lock of hair, feeling the soft ends with her fingers, brushing her fingers through her raven tresses, all because she was nervous, and that she couldn’t find the right words to say. Should she ask about Sahar? Should she even be here in the first place? Golden orbs were fixated upon the concrete pavement while the waiter before her would question her once more. ”Can I.. help you?” he asked. It didn’t help the fox in any way, nor did it help lighten the atmosphere one bit with this.. helpful front he’s putting up. How does she answer, if there was no answer to begin with? How is Sahar? Is he alright? Is he like how he’s always been? Should she ask him all these? If she does, how does she stop herself from coming off like an obsessive stalker? Does she even have the right to come here when she had been the one to run off in the first place instead of talking things through?

Her lips parted in attempt to speak, and her eyes would tear up, yet no words were coming out, her voice refused to be heard. She.. could not bring herself to speak, and instead, she lowered her head once more while she grew uncomfortable with her tails anxiously shuffling behind her. Why had she run that day? Perhaps if she had stayed, if she had talked things through, everything wouldn’t have been so complicated. Perhaps if she had stayed home, she could have avoided all the confrontation, the confession, she could have avoided the horror that dawned upon his chiseled features, his voice she heard so clearly deny the emotions he was feeling, his voice that sounded rejection. She shouldn’t be this way. She shouldn’t be hurt and angry, not when she has yet settled her emotions herself. What right did she have, when he had used him for her own convenience in the beginning? But now, she didn’t crave his presence just so he could remind her of the man that had long passed on, she craved him for him, for the person he was when he had been with her, for who she was when she had been near him. The joy, she laughter, their childish banters. Vixen missed those moments, the times where the tension have ceased to exist at all. Yet those moments seem to have belong to a time long passed. Is it impossible to go back to the way it once was?

She knew she was being unreasonable, but even so, the tears she refused to shed would drip upon the pavement, and she’d find her shoulders trembling, unable to look up at the waiter standing before her. He panicked, and even without looking, she knew he was confused and unsure of what he had done, or what he should do. ”..I’m sorry--..” Vixen quickly wiped away her tears, violently rubbing against her eyes to stop them. She should just turn away, just.. keep walking down the street, and everything would be okay. It’s because of this spot that she’s become so messed up, but even so, her feet were nailed into the ground, like heavy weights, she could barely muster up the strength to lift them and walk away. This place haunted her with memories, with images of her favourite djinn. She could still hear his voice, pick up his fleeting scent that smelled of the flowery fragrance of the plants that filled his home. His voice that still--

”Vixen?”

Her features flushed pale, and she came to stare eye to eye with the one person she has been avoiding for the past few days. What should she do? What should she say? Such thoughts didn’t matter any longer when she saw for herself, the condition he was in. Dark crescents beneath his eyes that may be from the lack of sleep. Was that.. because of her? ”I--..” she started, and not too long after, the fox fell silent, allowing her raven locks to shield her face from his view. ”I-.. I’m sorry--” the fox spouted, and she ran, but like heavy weights, her footsteps slowed, and she came to a stop. Why was she running? What was she running from? Was it guilt? All her life, she had ran, all for reasons unknown. So this time, why did she run? Did she hate the djinn? Did she hate the emotions he gave her? No. All she had ran away from was herself, blaming herself for things that weren’t her fault because she couldn’t find an answer as to why things had become the way they were today. Vixen balled her hands into fists, and she turned around. Did anything matter at this point? Yes, she was still hooked onto her past. Yes, she still couldn’t bring herself to let go. Yes, she’s still hurt, still miserable, still afraid of what her emotions may bring about, but that was alright. Just for this moment, what did she have to lose? So there she stood in the middle of the streets under broad daylight, with tears in her eyes, tousled locks and horrible complexion. With a deep breath, she cried out his name. ”Sahar!” she sniffled, tightly gripping onto the fabric of her knitted cardigan while she trembled in sheet nervousness. It’s alright. There was enough running away, and the fox much preferred if she had gotten her answer now, than later. ”It’s alright.. It’s alright..” she chanted, self assuring her own mind. Vixen looked at him at a far distance, and with a final deep breath, she cried out.

”I--I love you, y-you idiot-!!”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

A part of Sahar blamed himself for what happened that day. He should have been more clear, he shouldn't have frozen up. Yet in the same breath, he couldn't stop thinking about what Vixen had said. All this time, she had only been with him because he reminded her of someone else. Her lost love, the man she spoke of with such longing, every time she looked at Sahar had she only been seeing another man? That thought hurt him more than anything else. How could she use him like that?

The djinn felt so foolish. He should have known better, that when she gazed at nothing her mind was on another man. It was no wonder Vixen waxed about love...Yet, despite the pain she caused him, Sahar still longed to see her. He missed her, so much that it hurt. He wanted to hold her again, to make playful jabs at each other, to share their passions. He missed the way her eyes shone like the sun when she was excited, how quickly her face would flush and the put that would form when she was flustered. How had he not realized sooner that he had fallen so hard? If Sahar had caught himself, had stopped denying his feelings sooner could he have prevented this from happening?

There was little point in thinking about 'what ifs', he knew that. Especially when he might not see Vixen again. She had run from him after all, so why would she show herself around him again? Yet, there she was, standing in the doorway of the restaurant, one of the other waiters looking concerned as he attempted to assist her. She seemed just as shocked as Sahar felt. Her eyes were red and puffy as if she had just been crying, her hair was unkempt, her face pale -- She looked just as much of a mess as he was. In Sahar's eyes, she was still beautiful, and his heart clenched painfully at the sight of her.

He didn't notice as the other waiter awkwardly left them, taking the chance to get out of the situation, all he could focus on was Vixen, his mind frantically working to think of what to say or do. The fox was the one who recovered first, stammering out an apology before running off once more. Sahar's heart broke all over again as he watched her retreating back, his mouth opening to call out to her but the words wouldn't come. Was this really all that was left for them? Avoiding each other and endless heartbreak? Tears came unbidden and Sahar lowered his head, shoulders trembling as he tried to control himself. He couldn't let this happen now, not when he still had work!

"Sahar!"

The cry startled him, golden-brown eyes snapping up to stare at Vixen. Hadn't she ran? No, she had stopped not far away, much like he had that day on the beach. Sahar stared wide eyed as she gathered her courage, a shocked laugh escaping him at her confession. "I-I am an idiot? You should have known sooner, you have been in love!" His shoulders shook with the laughter even as the tears continued to fall. Honestly, what sort of love was this? Two people terrified too terrified of their own feelings to face each other. "I-I love you, t-too!" He was still so scared, afraid of how powerful this feeling was, but he couldn't deny it any longer. His grip on his umbrella tightened as he straightened up, meeting Vixen's eyes as he blinked away tears to give her a weak smile. "I am head over heels for you!"

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: afraid, confused, anxious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

I'm feeling flustered and nervous. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

Perhaps life simply had a strange way of toying with emotions, pulling on their heartstrings, sending them through heartbreak after heartbreak. There was no denying that the fox loved him still, her dreams still plagued by her nightmares, her guilt, and that she had no right to so openly, so selfishly declare her love for the djinn, yet she did. In the middle of the streets, with eyes bloodshot from unshed tears, while the wind gently carried her raven locks, revealing her less than presentable complexion, her cheeks fumed a deep shade of red. Her eyes stung, yet she refused to look away from him, fearing he may disappear the moment she looked away. He had seemed worried, anxious, as startled as she was when pure nervousness dawned upon his features, and she knew then, he had been as troubled as she had been within the few days passed. He had been filled with uncertainty towards love, and with the words the fox had added, it was only natural he'd resent that idea even more than he already had. She had been the living example of what harm a heartbreak could bring, yet at the same time, there were couples all over town, heads over heels for one another, contradicting what had become of her. Surely.. she could believe in that, even if it's just for a little..? Perhaps.. Zara had been wrong. Perhaps, she had been wrong. Vixen had been running away, fearing the same thing would play itself over and over again, and for centuries, she had trapped herself in an endless loophole of her own past. Surely.. the cause of her heartbreak was simply because of.. herself?

Vixen tore her gaze away from him, gazing down upon her ring finger, gazing at the faded scar that had been imprinted upon her. With her free hand, she ran her index finger across her scar, feeling the gentle bumps. It'll be alright, wouldn't it? "You'll be alright, too.. won't you?" she murmured. The fox had simply wanted to get her emotions off her chest, and if he didn't reciprocate her feelings, that was alright, because the fox had gotten it through. She had faced it up front instead of running away like she had for as long as she could remember. Golden orbs returned to him once more, flickering with fear while she anxiously gazed at his lowered head, and trembling shoulders. Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip, and she felt a tight clench within her chest. But just as she was about to turn away, he answered.

"I-I am an idiot? You should have known sooner, you have been in love!" his eyes were wide with surprise, golden brown orbs gleaming with tears while he laughed, and it was then, the tension had finally left her shoulders, and was instead, replaced with the sick feeling of butterflies within her stomach. A small chuckle escaped her lips, followed by a series of laughter triggered from her sense of relief. "You--" she paused. "I was terrified-! I was-..! I just.. I just wanted to be with you-!" she replied. Honestly, even the passers-by on the streets would chuckle at their small banter. They reassembled two teenagers, naive and love struck, and that was alright, because she is indeed, in love with that man standing a distance from her.

"I-I love you, t-too!" Vixen jolted, looking at him with eyes full of surprise. Had she heard wrong? "I am head over heels for you!" he added, and that was when her tears began to fall once more. Surely, when he denied his feelings back then, the fox felt as if it wasn't possible he'd admit the emotions he harboured within himself. Even when she had came clear with the truth of why she had stayed with him, hung around him, even when she knew he had been hurt, never had he blamed her for the mistakes she's made. Never had he blamed her for using him, for.. treating him like an object. The fox took a step forward, little by little, they turned into a fast walk, little by little, the breeze blew, and the fox found herself running. Vixen leaped towards the djinn, throwing her arms around his neck, ignoring the pain that came when her body crashed into his. His scent, the warmth of his skin, Vixen missed it all, and even if she hadn't completely sorted out her own emotions, that was okay. All she knew right then, was that it felt incredibly right to be with him, that he had given her feelings she thought hadn't been possible to feel again. "I'm sorry for what I did-- I'm sorry for the hurt I've caused you-- I'm sorry for using you, for approaching you for all the wrong reasons-- I'm sorry for not being honest-- I'm sorry for running away--" stuttering, the fox struggled to get her message across. "I ran away-- I was dishonest- because I was afraid-- I- Even if it's j-just for a little while, I wanted to stay by your side-- I don't know when, I-I don't know how-- but I fell in love with you, S-Sahar-- and I'm sorry--"

She pulled away, and with her trembling hands, she came to cup his cheeks while her golden orbs glistened with tears. "I love you-- I love you, Sahar--" she repeated, and over and over again, she admitted her feelings, afraid that if she failed to tell him today, she wouldn't have the chance to any longer, as if he would.. disappear. She pushed herself up on her tip toes, leaving a gentle peck on his lips. Surely, this would be alright? Surely.. she's.. making the right decisions?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games