Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:37 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋Leon Knight⋌⋚⊰⊹
◈ || status ☾A little freaked out that his suit's power went out☽
┏┫Mark 39 Starboost┣┓
Theme: Falling Towards the Sky
Personal AI:Karabella

A smile split his face again when she joked back, good she had a sense of humor he liked that. Letting go of her hand he learned that her name was Lexi. Leaning over he pressed a button on the suit and watched as it came back to life a female voice spoke from the suit. "Returning home and this time I'll make it's charged." The sarcasm was very high in the voice and Leon snorted shaking his head as the suit flew away heading back to his house. "All I get is attitude from her."

When Lexi asked what the suit was for an even bigger smile appeared on his face. "I use it to walk. I'm working on using nano-bots and advanced tech to make it so handicap people can walk or do other things." Leon had to rein in his excitement as she thought she hit a sore subject. "Don't worry about offending me, hard to do and it is an Iron Man suit made it myself." Pride was clearly in his eyes as he watched the suit fly away. "Anyway I'm sorry to be a bother, but would you mind pushing me around a bit? Hard for me to do it myself when I'm on sand." Smiling again he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile: x Status: Single Style: x Bank account: $975
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi blinked in surprise as she heard the voice come from the suit. A curious look in her eyes as she watched it come to life, the smallest hint of a chuckle coming from the girl as she could even hear the sarcasm in the voice that came from the suit. The raven haired young woman then looked at Leon again and let out another soft chuckle.

Seeing him smile as she asked about the suit made her smile a bit herself and she relaxed, glad that she hadn't offended him in any way. Her bright blue eyes looked into his eyes before she smiled a bit at his excitement and she was clearly impressed by what the male was telling her. There was no way that she was intelligent enough to be able to do something so incredible. The young woman then smiled softly, glad that she wouldn't offend him before she perked up a bit. "That is really cool!" She said, a smile appearing across her face. Sure she hadn't read the comics, but she had seen all of the movies, okay so she probably wasn't a 'huge' fan by fan standards, but she still enjoyed the movies. The young woman watched the suit fly away before she looked at the male again. "I don't mind." She said, smiling at him warmly. "Any spot in particular you would like to go?" She tilted her head a little.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:56 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋Leon Knight⋌⋚⊰⊹
◈ || status ☾Feeling excited, might make a new friend☽
┏┫Mark 39 Starboost┣┓

Leon shook his head."No, my only activity flew away, but it can wait. Karabella thinks I need to meet new friends." He chuckled rubbing the back of his head. "If you think that's cool you should see some of the stuff back at my house...however I should probably keep out of there for now..." Grabbing his chin between his index finger and thumb he started thinking before shaking his head. "Nope, I got nothing. I'm at your mercy Lexi." Flashing her a grin he finally looked took in her full figure as if his mind was finally aware that she wasn't a machine.

She was healthy that was for sure, basic build for most females although what got his eye wasn't her body to be exact. "Scars...hmmm car wreck perhaps?" Leon didn't realize that he had leaned forward in his chair staring at Lexi's scars. Blinking a couple of times he sat up straight quickly and held up his hands in front of him bowing towards her. "Oh dear forgive me, my parents always told me it wasn't polite to stare at other people's scars when I don't want them to stare at me. I hope I didn't offend this time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:08 am
User Image
User Image

Lexi looked at the male and smiled a little bit. So the both of them had the same task, since Lexi really needed to make new friends before she ended up buying three more cats and never leaving the house. She shivered a little at the idea before she looked at the male curiously and chuckled a little bit. "Okay, though I will warn you that I'm not much fun." She said. Well, that was only a half lie, she could probably be fun if she was more comfortable with opening up to people. The female was glancing around and wondering where they could head to when she tensed up just a little at the words that had come out of his mouth. What... Her... her scars shouldn't be visible! Having him lean so close to her to stare at her scars made the girl feel very uncomfortable. Quickly bringing her arm up, she fixed her over-sized sweater a little bit in an attempt to hide the scar on her arm. She hadn't stopped to think that the sweater would probably fall to show the scar on her arm. Fidgeting a bit, she then looked at Leon again as he apologized, she gave a sheepish smile. "I-It's okay... I-I should by used to people staring by now..." She said softly as she chewed at the inside of her cheek a little. She has had these scars practically her whole life, someone would think that she would be used to them by now, but because of the bullying she went through during school... she would probably always feel self-conscious about them.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:07 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋Leon Knight⋌⋚⊰⊹
┏┫Mark 39 Starboost┣┓

Leon shook his head again. "No, it was wrong of me to look. I know how mean people can be especially kids. I was in a car wreck in middle school and have been in this wheelchair ever since." He looked down feeling a little bitter before taking a deep breath. "And trust me, kids in middle school and high school are especially cruel." He bowed again and watched as she fixed her outfit. "Anyway back to fun..." Leon turned his eyes towards the shore and tapped one of his fingers on his arm rest.

"Well I could eat...would you like to go to Subs N' Stuff? I'll buy since I was so rude." The young man really did seem sorry for staring, he knew what it was like to be made fun of and the way she reacted when he saw them, she was made fun of just like or more brutally than him. A chime noise broke him out of his thoughts as he took his phone out of his pocket. "Yes?"
"I'm back at the house and the suit is charging, should I clean in case you and your, hopefully new friend, which to come over."
"Will you stop giving me lip woman? And sure I suppose although I doubt she'll be interested I've already messed up." There was an audible groan from the other end of the phone then a muffled response. After hanging up he looked up at Lexi. "If I ever offer to build you a companion that can help you keep things in order, remind me to make sure it's not so sassy." A small smile formed on his lips as he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi held onto the hem of her sweater gently as she looked at Leon. "I was in a car accident too... I was 10" She said softly, her voice coming out as no more than a whisper. Lexi had been lucky, she had been in a coma for a month and nobody thought that she would have pulled through, but she did. It had been hard for her for a while, especially when she didn't know who she was. Her memories were still fuzzy to this day, but she didn't like to think about them too much anyway. When Leon said kids in school could be cruel, she gave a small nod in agreement. The day she had graduated and finally left school had been the happiest day of her life. The young woman then blinked and looked at Leon again, blushing softly as he offered to buy her something to eat. She still felt embarrassed about people offering to buy her stuff, but she had gotten a little used to it after Ryan always insisted on paying for things when they were together. Chewing at the inside of her cheek, Lexi then nodded her head. "Okay." She said. She herself was starting to get kind of hungry and a sandwich sounded good to her. The young woman then tilted her head a little as she watched Leon pick up the phone. Fidgeting just a little bit, the young woman then looked at him and chuckled softly. "I already have one." She said, smiling a bit. "My cat Belle is the queen of the house." She said, she wasn't kidding either, that cat was completely and totally spoiled.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:15 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋Leon Knight⋌⋚⊰⊹
┏┫Mark 39 Starboost┣┓

Leon nodded when she confessed to being in a car wreck too. "Small world..." He muttered before noticing that she was blushing. Tilting his head he wondered if she thought that he was coming on to her, after almost taking her head off and then openly staring at her scars the thought amused him as he put his hands on his wheels and tried to move. Sand moved underneath and he groaned before reaching back and pulling at the handles. "Will you push me?" He whispered softly looking down before his snapped up at the mention of the cat.

"We can't let Karabella meet that cat." Leon was dead serious before a laugh escaped his lips. "Karabella thinks she's the queen of the house, although I suppose in all fairness she is. Most of my gadgets and work are from her help. Still the sass level could drop." He rubbed his chin and reached into his pocket looking for something. "I'm sorry would you mind pushing me till I can find this gadget?"
[[Exits when Lexi does]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi looked at him and nodded her head, it was a very small world. The young woman watched him before she nodded her head as he asked her to push him. Lexi then tilted her head a little bit before she let out a small chuckle. She then rubbed her arm a little again before nodding. "Oh, right." She said, placing her hands on the back of the wheelchair, she struggled a little at first, but then it eventually started moving. She picked up her purse as she pushed him past it before heading towards the sub shop, wondering what she might possibly order.

[Exit]

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:05 pm
☪.。.: Vellan Brightblade :.。. ☪

o==[]::::::::::::::::>Dual Wielding Vampire Extraordinaire <::::::::::::::::[]==oUser Image
—(•·÷[ A real nice guy ]÷·•)—[✖] ---Weapons
Mood: Calm
Money: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοoo)̲̅$̲̅]
Theme: Superheros
PrincessLeafra

Vellan was walking along the beach enjoying a nice day. While it was too cold to swim, it was nice to enjoy the scenery. Stopping he looked around and saw Celeste with a man. "Well it's good that she's making friends at least." He thought to himself before she shrunk to her knees. Vellan blinked a few times then saw she was having some sort of break down, he jogged over giving the people that were staring a look. Most did however other's didn't. Growling a tad he knelled down in front of the woman and put a hand on her shoulder. "Celeste, it's Vellan. If you can hear me focus on my voice. Let me be your center. Come on back to me and your new friend." Vellan smiled a little and placed his other hand on her other shoulder, so if she looked up she'd meet his grey-blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste was not sure what was going on. She suddenly she could hear a voice, one that was familiar, breaking through the whipping sound. "V...Vel.....Vellan?" She blinked several times as she noticed a face, a familiar one at that. Tears began to come more freely. She suddenly buried her face against Vellan's chest. After maybe a minute she pulled away and looked down. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." She dried her tears as she looked around at the people that were still staring. Some were saying that she belonged in an institute for those who are mentally unstable. She now understood what her ex had been saying when he had said that she was an embarrassment.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

(sorry there is something wrong I had made a mistake and my laptop seems to messing up or it could just be gaia.)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the raven haired male floated on his back, staring at the blue sky, he picked up on some noise coming from the shore. It was as if on queue that some kind of rowdy person showed up when he was thinking about his..."different" days with Sasha. Lucas gingerly sunk his feet back into the sand until he was back to a standing position. He was a bit surprised that there was a large mound of sand this far out in the water, he doubted that it went all the way back to shore though. From this distance he could only make out a feminine figure and a dog. If it wasn't for one outstanding feature he wouldn't have bothered taking a second look. Is that...Pink hair... He mumbled to himself. His hand came over his eyebrows as he looked out at the girl and her dog. The animal also seemed to have a familiar shape to it. Lucas removed his hand from his forehead and sighed. Was she just following him around just to annoy him? Did she get a kick out of it? He scratched the back of his head as he tried to decide on what he should do. He had the option to ignore her, but if she found out that he was at the beach then she probably wouldn't let it go. His only other option was to make himself known and see what she was doing here. From the looks of things it looked like she was simply taking her dog on a walk.

The male pushed off the mound of sand and dove into the cool water, letting the sea engulf him momentarily before his upper body came up for air. It was a bit of a swim back to shore but it was nothing that would leave him winded. He swam for a good 2 minutes or so before his feet grazed sand yet again. He was a lot farther out than he had originally thought, not that it mattered anymore. Lucas got to his feet and walked out of the water soaked. Looking down at her dog, he wasn't sure what it'd do but he wasn't too worried. He turned his attention to the pinkette on the sand. How strange to see you here...What're the odds... He said in a somewhat cold tone. Lucas could feel the impending awkward silence and decided to act before hand. The raven haired male stuck his hand out for Sasha to take. Don't just sit in the sand like a moron, remember you're always representing the shop. If you look bad I look bad. He said, trying his best to sound "Caring". What a strange word.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "What're the odds..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Swimming"

User Image
OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Beach Bound w/Bathing Suit ║ Inner Bubble: YAS! Another sunny day! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

She was never going to get the smell of wet dog out of her clothes now! Sputtering as she tried to make sure none of it got in her mouth, she was about to sit up when she noticed a shadow looming over her...And more water dripping on her. “Domino!” she cried before opening her eyes and seeing Lucas. “Oh…” Sitting up, she tilted her head back to look up at him, thankful the brim of her cap kept the sun at bay from her sensitive blue eyes. What were the odds!? Yeesh! She got enough of him at work, but then again, it was always good to hang out after work. Well, to her anyways. Lucas always seemed so...Indifferent about everything. Her blue eyes made a beeline right for his dogtags, determined to find out the real story behind them, or at the very least why he wouldn’t let anyone touch them. Domino cut in, jumping into her lap and trying to take her attention away from the guy that he didn’t like. Sasha sputtered as she was taken by surprise and tried to push Domino off her. Geeze! He was rather affectionate suddenly. First he was trying to play tag and now it was like they hadn’t seen each other in so long! Using both hands, she shoved Domino’s face towards the sand as her head shot back up in Lucas’ direction. “Holy cow! Is that you caring about something? I never thought I’d see the day, perhaps there is a bit of humanity in you after all,” she teased, making light of his statement from the day before about being a ‘monster’. Taking his hand and standing, she dusted off the sand that clung to her clothes before turning her attention back towards the taller man.

“What are you doing out here anyways? Don’t you have like, a cave to retreat too or something?” she asked curiously, once again making a joke at his expense. Of course, she didn’t mind being in his company. Despite his slightly, off putting demeanor, he was a rather nice guy. She didn’t have any problems with him, even if Domino seemed to dislike him for whatever reason. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” she chirped, bouncing around him with a rather excited grin on her face. “Since we’re here together, we should go swimming! Is it cold?” Without even giving any kind of warning, she placed her hands against his bare chest, running her fingers along his wet skin to try and determine how cold he was. “Nope, seems fine to me!” she added as she began stripping out of her own clothes. Once they were gone and she was left in her bathing suit, she began running towards the shore. “Slow pokes pay for lunch!” she called as she squealed and began doing a series of cartwheels and flips; excitedly and unintentionally, showing off her acrobatic skills.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:18 pm
☪.。.: Vellan Brightblade :.。. ☪

o==[]::::::::::::::::>Dual Wielding Vampire Extraordinaire <::::::::::::::::[]==oUser Image
—(•·÷[ A real nice guy ]÷·•)—[✖] ---Weapons
Mood: Calm
Money: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοoo)̲̅$̲̅]
Theme: Superheros
PrincessLeafra

Vellan seemed sort of surprised when Celeste hid her face in his chest, but rubbed her back till she pulled away and stood up with her. "Don't apologize for something you can't control." He flashed her a grin and patted her head. "What were you up too before your break down and would you like some company in case it happens again?"

[OOC: Sorry it's so short on break at work]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Lucas sucked his teeth in annoyance with the woman's comment on his attempt to be nice. If she didn't want his help then he wouldn't offer it next time. Helping the girl up he smelled the wet dog on her. I try not to offer help to women who smell like wet dog...But you're an exception. He said making fun of the pinkette. But it seemed like the woman had one smart comment after another. What did she mean by cave? He wasn't that anti-social. He knew how to merge into a social aspect. I'm not some sort of creature that lurks in a cave. I can be social. He said awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck. Just how true was that? Could he be social? He shook off the thought and returned his attention to the teasing woman. He pulled his hand away as soon as she looked stable on the sand. I may be a bit of an introvert but I do have feelings. He said sticking his tongue out at the woman. Before he could say anything else it seemed like Sasha turned on her energy switch. She was all over the place and the next thing he knew she was placing her hands on him. His body immediately tensed up from her touch, she had no respect for personal space.

I really don't feel like- He started before being cut off by the ADHD filled woman running into the water. Lucas simply sighed, running his hand through his hair before jogging into the water after her. It felt like it was going to be another one of those days where he ended up being dragged halfway across town due to her wild nature.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "What're the odds..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Swimming"

User Image
OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Beach Bound w/Bathing Suit ║ Inner Bubble: It touched me! Make it stahp!! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Wading into the water, the pinkette made her way chest up into the water, the waves swaying against her athletic frame. Bending her knees a little she turned back towards the shore, seeing Lucas coming in after her which caused her to smile. Up to her nose in the water, she got a mouthful of saltwater and the moment he was close enough, she spit the stream of water at him. “Looks like you’re paying for lunch~” she sang with a light giggle. Lunch at her boss’ expense? She was certainly okay with that! Forcing her way through the water to come up to him, smiling brightly, she casually bumped her hip against his. “Alright, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was just teasing,” she apologized, letting herself fall against him as she bat her eyelashes at him. “Please, will you ever forgive me?” It wasn’t like she was purposefully trying to hurt his feelings, in fact, she didn’t even think such light teasing could bother him. Who knew he was more sensitive than he seemed! Unless he was just fooling around with her. That would just be cruel of him! But, it would seem much more his style after the last few days. “AHHH!” Sasha suddenly shrieked, practically jumping out of the water and clinging onto him. Blue eyes wide, she stared down at the water, scanning every single inch she could see in front of her. “Something just touched me!” Digging her nails into him a bit, she could feel her pulse racing as she tried to find what it was that had brushed up against her leg. “Oh my god! It wants to eat me,” she cried as she acted like a cat being splashed with water.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

OOC; Sorry for the s**t reply =_=
Lord Yozo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games