Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:21 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

To hear her happy voice again made the naked man all that much happier. This was a voice of true happiness. She wasn't faking, straining or anything; she was actually happy. It was something to be happy about! He could be home as much as he wanted and be with her and their baby. As he thought that, he heard her words as she talked to their little baby. Unwrapping himself from her lingering arm, he shimmied his way down her body, stopping so his chest was resting between her legs. "Ya darn right I will! We can have indoor picnics, cause let's face it, it's too dang cold outside right now. You can watch the dumb movies your mom and I like to watch...Although, when you're born, that's just gonna be a mom and dad special kinda thing. No kids allowed. Don't worry though, we'll only watch the good ones with you so you don't feel left out," he said, looking down to where her hand was and smiling. This was the first time he was talking to their baby, and while he felt a little ridiculous, he did ridiculous stuff all the time so it wasn't really anything new.

He brought a hand up to gently run his fingertips along her skin as he continued to stare down at her waist. "Oh, and you won't ever remember this, but your room - yeah, I put that together. All your daddy. And if uncle Ty tries to tell you otherwise, don't believe him," he added with a light chuckle. "I also tried to give your mom her office, but she wanted to be a butt and made me keep my game room...Which you're not allowed into until you know how to properly hold a controller." He continued to chuckle, until a thought crossed his mind. Stopping his laughter, he blinked down at her skin before poking around her pelvis with the look of curious child.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:45 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Hysterical.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

That one small choke up brought on an entire world of hysterical sniffles. It was almost like she wanted to scream FINALLY on a mountaintop, so the world would know her lonesome suffering would finally tarnish and disintegrate into nothing. Now she wouldn't have to lay in bed by herself in the morning. She wouldn't be making lunch only for herself - or hardly be able to get a few sentences out of him after work upon waking him up when the bed shifted; just as he would early in the morning. They'd each croak a few answers, but it was rare to get a full conversation unless they happened to have lunch or something in the middle of the day. For almost two years it had gone on like this, rounding around the first year and a half. Now... Now she would be hiring a new bartender to take her place and act as a true owner, able to come in or work from home whenever sh wanted. And he could do the same. No more taking care of the baby by herself... No more having to hike to every place just to get something. Walks, she didn't mind, she never had... But with a broken rib and more fatigue coming on with the heavier the baby got, it would only be a matter of time before she'd have to be on bed rest.. And then what would she have done? Her mind flickered to the familiar bluenette that had taken care of her last night. That had been the only answer. And even if she was okay with that, she wouldn't allow her husband to replace himself like he tried to at her first sonogram.

She still felt bitter about that. If Tyrese had never texted him... Or whatever had happened, he wouldn't have even come. She understood it, he managed the shop - but it had a freaking owner. It wasn't like he couldn't call the owner and tell him they were going to the doctor for the first time just to see if the pregnancy tests were positive. She mentally shook it away with a physical shake of her head, sighing softly. Continuous sniffling came from her nostrils, an occasional tear shifting down her cheek - happy tears, of course. "And... We can.." She sniffled. "Teach your Daddy about colors so you don't grow up in a nursery that belongs in Brave New World..." She muttered, half teasing Finn and the other half being completely serious. She loved the nursery, she did. But it was the idea of a nursery that set her off with a joyful cry that night. The room itself... Everything was too starched and girly. What would happen if they had a baby boy? She most certainly wouldn't want a flower pattern or sheered curtain hanging around his crib... She parted her hands away from her pelvic area as he came down, instead leaving one hand atop his white painted hair. "And we'll... S-Sing you to sleep... E-Every night..." She whispered, the opposite hand reaching up and brushing threatening tears away.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:46 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn looked up at her sharply, a pouting glare on his face. Learn about colors. He knew his colors! He was just kinda hopeful for a girl. What father doesn't want a 'daddy's girl'? Sure, he'll start freaking like a maniac when she's old enough to be sexually active or whatever, but still! It would be adorable to have a little girl running around calling for daddy all day long. Just like his dream. Puffing out his cheeks, he continued to poke around her pelvis with just the slightest bit more force. "Well, I dunno about all that. Your mom's got the better voice than me," he mumbled as he slowly pushed himself up. Hovering over her, he kissed her stomach before crawling back to her side. Letting himself fall beside her, he looked up at the ceiling, a hand resting on his stomach. Today was going to be a good rest of the day.

"I'm ready for lunch," he said as he glanced over at her. "Want me to order pizza, or maybe Chinese, so we don't have to cook anything?" He certainly didn't want to get up unless it was for food, so the idea of him cooking was out of the question. "We can draw a bath, light some candles, have lunch/dinner in luxury. Whadya say?" he asked as he turned over to look at her better, smiling.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Bandaged.Feeling: Mellow; Thoughtful.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

The look he gave her made her laugh in the slightest, wiping away the last of the tears with her free hand. She rubbed a thumb beneath her sockets, feeling along the bottom of her damp eyelashes. She would slowly integrate items into the room until she picked the way she liked it. Nothing to hate against Finn - but there was a reason she had made most decisions on the decor of the house. He got his man cave... And she got the rest. After all, she was home more often than him. Perhaps she'd paint a few animals on the walls in a bright color, grays and browns with a few hints of green in between. With a small sigh, she quieted her thoughts for later, not forgetting her pastel sheet and colors she left in the room when Tyrese came to knock on the door. Or the present sitting in front of the tv - unopened in the living room. She needed to remember to open that later.

Tilting her head up at him, her curls brushed against the pillow, sprawling and curling back in towards her head the more she moved. One last sniff, eyes making contact with his as her lips thinned out in thought. "I'd like that..." She whispered, turning completely onto her side and curling her hands beneath her cheek while her legs scrunched back up to her waist. She repressed the urge to show distaste for the thought of pizza, but the small twitch of her nose said otherwise. Chinese sounded nice... Like something she could eat without feeling like she would need to throw it back up not much later. Luckily for her, her mother had kept her away from red meat for the past week and a half unless she craved it. According to her, it was something pregnant women typically felt nauseous around. "Chinese..." She murmured, directing her eyes to her feet, yet staying a few inches away from him. "Please..."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:51 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Watching her curl into her half ball, Finn blinked down at her. Turning onto his side, wincing in the slightest, he faced her, laying his head against his bicep. With his free hand, he pushed her knees back down and pulled her into his chest. There wasn't a need to be so far away from him. It was almost like she still thought he was going to leave at any moment. That wasn't going to happen. One, it was too dang late. Two, he was in too much pain; note to self: take pain meds at some point. And three, she needed him more. Now he could actually be there for her instead of sometimes. Now that he didn't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn every morning to go to the shop and work, he could stay home with her and be there like she wanted. He always tried, but it wasn't like he could just up and leave at the drop of a hat. He didn't own a business until now. Now, she was stuck with him like white on rice.

Sliding his arm out from under his head, he wrapped it around her while he reached back with his other and grabbed his phone. Let's see...The number should be in here somewhere...AHA! Putting his phone to his ear, he kissed the top of her head while he listened to the phone ringing. "Ah yeah, hi. I need a to-go order...Baby what do you want?" he asked as he looked down at her.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:14 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

She felt his warm hand on her thighs before even seeing it, gently pushing her knees back in a way that wasn't possible. That hurt, but she'd let it pass. Whatever he was pushing them back for... Maybe he thought they'd get in the way of his knee when he pulled her forward against him. The bottom of her chin brushed gently against the top frame of his bicep, her head slowly moving downwards to press her cheek against it instead. Her nostrils flared, taking in another whiff of him that stung the nostalgia of her memories. For years he had kept smelling this way... And it was intoxicating. Her arms came up to instinctively push against his chest, curling right in the spot that he had brought her to. Everything just felt very... Mellow. Very calm without her feeling like she might explode with anger or happiness. It was a little soothing, relaxing, and left a lot of extra time for thought - thoughts she didn't quite want to delve into anytime soon. Maybe she'd let a dream wash over her after dinner, making her feel better about everything that had happened in the last few weeks. Perking her head up, she thinned her lips out before speaking, "Some kind of spicy chicken... With white rice and lots of soy sauce..." As if to reassure herself, she gave a faint nod, continuing to watch him on the phone.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:51 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Can I get an order of kung pao chicken, white rice, pork chow mein, and teriyaki chicken. Oh and extra soy sauce," he said as he kissed the top of her head again. "Okay thanks." Finn hung up his phone and dropped it behind her on the bed, to lazy to roll back over and set it on the nightstand. "Should be here in about thirty minutes," he muttered as he settled himself into their bed, burying his face into her curls. Inhaling slowly, the scent from her shampoo made him smile against her hair. He still had to get up and actually run the bath and get the candles. Ugh, so much work! But he supposed, if he suggested it, and she agreed to it, he had to do it or risk disappointing her for the billionth time this month. Whole year rather. Inwardly he sighed to himself before untangling himself from around her and rolling over so he could climb out of bed.

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed and sitting up, he stretched out his upper body, throwing his arms over his head and yawning. He had been so comfortable lying in bed, but the hot water might do his knee some good. Or, slightly warmed water. Whatever. As long as it wasn't freezing cold he didn't care. With a groan, he pushed himself off the bed and limped to the bathroom and started the bath. Limping around the bathroom, he grabbed some candles from the cabinets and began setting them up around the bathtub, lighting them with a satisfied smile at the setting. Limping back into their bedroom, he lowered himself on the edge of the bed. "I'll help you take those off so you can enjoy the bath better," he said motioning slightly to the bandages around her chest.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:09 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Her eyes closed and her head dipped back obediently at the second kiss on her forehead. It always made her feel so significant in his life with that tiny little peck on her head. She pushed her face in a little closer to his neck, allowing his nose to delve into her dark brown curls. "Mmk..." She murmured against his skin, closing her eyes until he began to remove himself once more. It was an instant feeling - like she was being torn away from another part of her. Even if she wasn't literally, it felt like it both emotionally and physically. He retreated, her fingers gently grazing along his backside and smoothing over his skin just before his bottom left the bed. It was funny. Never before would she have ever thought she would enjoy the sight of a man's a**. Yet Finn's... It was so squeezable. So chiseled and just... She had the urge to feel it if he walked around naked on a normal basis. It was weird, she knew, but still. Fortunately for him, he walked around in a towel around his waist after his baths and showers; which, still didn't help. But hey, he wasn't thinking about it when it came right down to it, she supposed.

What was he doing in there...? The water had started, but he hadn't returned yet. It wasn't like he had clothes to take off... Or maybe he was taking some pills so he wouldn't feel his knee pain anymore. With a sigh, she rolled onto her back slowly and stared at the ceiling, laying one hand onto where he had been and the other along her pelvic region. Little baby... What are you thinking in there...? Her hand slowly began in slow, concentric circles. What were they doing in there? Probably thanking God they were still alive and had someone to care for him or her. Another sigh before Finn came back. "What..?" She began before looking down to her bandaged chest, slipping the hand upwards to feel along the edges. They gave a slight lift, but otherwise held tight to her skin. Pushing her hand onto the crisp sheets beneath her, she slowly lifted herself, feet untucking themselves from the comforter placed next to her. Her back straightened up, bottom moving along the mattress and back towards him. Willingly, scooted next to him, legs curled back like a school girl on the ground in a skirt. Except... Naked. Pushing her fingertips into the mattress, she chewed on the inside of her lip shyly, giving a faint nod.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:45 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Sometimes, it was a good thing Finn had the hard upbringing he had. He'd dealt with plenty of people taking beatings from the gangs that ruled the streets when he was a kid. He even had to help his foster brothers with their injuries when they were targets. Even a foster sister once. An experience he doesn't ever want to have to deal with again. He wasn't the one taking care of them, but once they got home, if no one else was around to help clean wounds or change bandages, he was there to offer his help. It amazed him that he could turn out so compassionate and not in anyway troubled. Most, not all, but most foster kids turn into addicts and convicts. Some are even killed just so the crazy foster parents don't have to take care of them but can claim the government check they get every month until they're eighteen. Foster kids are treated about as well as the homeless, because that's essentially what they are. Finn was just lucky he was able to show the courts that he was independent and didn't need the system to take care of him anymore. If it hadn't gone down like that, both his and Bree's life would be drastically different.

When she was close enough for him to reach her without having to throw himself across the bed, he reached up and gently began to undo her bandages. His hands were calloused and a little rough from playing the guitar and sports, but his touch was never the less, a gentle one. It's not like he'd run around half cocked and just start tugging her bandages off; he knew the bruise and broken rib was there. They were painful. He's personally never had one, but he's known plenty of people who have. Now he could say his wife was apart of that category. "There we go..." he breathed as it finally slipped down from her chest and revealing the bruise. Bunching them up and setting them aside, on the bed, Finn wrapped an arm around her back and slid the other under her legs to hold her bridal style. "Come on," he whispered to her through a loving smile as he carried her into their bathroom that was completely dark save for the candles surrounding their tub.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:36 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Mellow; Cared For.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She took a small breath, her chest slightly expanding with each level of wrapping that released itself. Her amethyst eyes flickered down to watch his wrists take the bandaging from one hand, passing it back around to the other until the entirety was removed. Albeit it hurt, it released a sense of relaxation and warmth of the blood flow back into her chest. Sure, it kept the skin beneath warm, but it wasn't they typical warm one would enjoy. The bruise beneath her right breast still left itself as a blotch along her side; rearing itself from a couple of inches underneath the bottom side swell, expanding down to her waist and wound back around behind her to give the entire thing a diameter of five inches and a height of seven. Her skin held a discoloration of a mix between navy blue, yellow, and almost black looking purple; all tossed together in a makeshift galaxy system tattooed with slight, bright outlines scaling a few of her ribs. She sniffed, jaw clenching in slight pain at the sudden inhale within her lungs, pushing against her broken rib. Fortunately she had only broken one - so said Dr. Harvey. She couldn't imagine the pain for multiple ones. Or hardly the pain for one broken one; this being the first bone she had ever broken.

Slowly her arms tucked themselves onto her stomach, arm covering up just a slight portion of the bruise with her thin frame. Was it ever difficult for him to carry her? He did it without such effort, it was a wonder she ever thought one day she might float away. Swallowing, she relaxed her cheek against his chest, wanting more than anything to listen to the quiet, calming heartbeat against his chest. The first time she met him, she could practically hear it hammering through his chest when she reached for that werewolf bite. She could still feel the ridges against his skin. And the way he settled his larger one atop of hers... Her eyebrows came together, lids closing to hide the swirling irises beneath them, lips thinning out for an unnatural silence that suddenly felt so natural on her mouth. The faint warm glow of candles made her open them once more, that flaming scent hitting her nostrils before they even stepped into the threshold of the bathroom door. Something about the pregnancy had heightened her senses, making her feel like a cat on its toes. The room around faintly flickered with tiny flames, each one giving a dazzling dance in their presence for a rather sparkling welcome. The lingering bubbles awaited their touch, ready to hide the bruises, shatters, and broken essences below without a faint remembrance of how it happened. Every part of her ached to climb under the water and change it to her liking while remaining in his arms. She only hoped that they could have a night without either being called away or arguing again...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:28 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

DING-DONG

Finn glanced over his shoulder to the sound of their doorbell. "Oh, that must be dinner," he softly as he looked down at Bree, who seemed so content in his arms. There was a brief smile directed towards her, before his attention turned towards their tub. Stopping just beside it, he lowered her in gently, trying his best not to hurt her. She wasn't a fragile doll, but she was in pain and he didn't want to make it worse. If she wasn't pregnant, he'd offer her one of his pain pills, but he couldn't. "I'll be right back okay?" he said as his arms left the water. He had to put some kind of pants on...Where had his boxers gone? Oh who cares? Quickly rifling through the hamper, he grabbed his plaid pajama bottoms and put them on; hissing momentarily as pain surged through his leg. A knock at the door. "Alright! Alright! I'm coming," he hollered as he reached down for his wallet that was still in his costume from the night before.

Hobbling down the stairs-...They really needed to move to the first floor, this hurt. He limped his way to the door and opened the door, his skin instantly lining with goosebumps from the freezing cold. Exhaling a breathe, he shivered violently before handing over the money and taking the food. "Thanks!" he said as he quickly slammed the door so the cold would leave. Dear knight! It was cold out there! Trying to make up to their bathroom as quickly, and painlessly, as he could, he shed his pants once coming back into their bedroom, and gave her a big grin as he held the plastic bag full of food in his hands. "Dinner time~!" he cooed excitedly as he set the bag on the side of the tub, away from the candles, and took off his knee brace. Once it was off, he climbed into the tub, maneuvering his way around her so he was behind her, and slowly sat down in the water. "Ah~"

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Mellow; Cared For.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Without turning her head, she directed her gaze back towards the bathroom door, now blocked by Finn's chest as they made it to the side of the tub. Her gaze was greeted by his right bicep, hands just barely twitching in signal that the doorbell had slightly scared her from her position. Nothing short of a few centimeters, but once more she rearranged herself in his arms, holding absolutely still within his grasp until he let her go. The soles of her feet barely glanced against the water before she was submerged into the depths, powers working away to make the water to a comfortable liking. A little over lukewarm seemed nice. Not a hot, scalding touch like she would prefer it, but certainly enough to let out a relaxing groan from Finn once he returned. The slight rise of steam emitted from the bubbly surface from it's brush against the porcelain as he dipped her all the way in. She extended her legs, allowing her knees to fall beneath and hide away before peering back up at Finn - who seemed to be talking to her just at that moment. Another faint nod commissioned itself from her head, the ends of her curls gently following her shoulders, which just barely stuck above the white foam.

A few heavy footsteps later and he was gone, leaving her to wander about the water's surface with her eyes, grazing over each and every passing movement around her so long as she didn't have to turn. It reminded her of last night's scene save for the bubbles and candlelight. Yesterday had been something else entirely - a husband-less nightmare to be replaced by a blue haired dream that carefully stitched her up and held her together underneath the stars' vice grip. Her slow exhales broke the tension, popping a few tension droplets. What would happen now? Now that they were in the calm after the storm, wading out on a makeshift raft and looking for land? Her hands slowly lifted themselves from underwater and rose to her face, fingers curling in on each hand to create playful binoculars. With them, she peered at a candle delicately placed on the other side of the tub, just barely risen above the faucet. The flame quivered and beamed back to her, sending a specific graceful dance back in her direction. Would Finn act like nothing had happened simply because they "made up"? Would he remain hostile to Tyrese - even if he should be thanking him in reality for both getting her to a hospital and keeping her safe for the past days? She tilted her head so it laid against her left shoulder, straight bangs sliding against her forehead to meet the curls on the other side. Not only would he be living a lie, but he'd be losing a friend in the process of doing so. She sighed again, unraveling her fingertips and letting them slide back into the water once more.

Just as quick as he had left, he had returned, leaving her to lift her head and eye the bag of food in his hand wearily. Even if she didn't feel hungry, she was bound - and needed - to eat something sooner or later; and it most certainly wouldn't be the latter of the two. Haphazardly, she slightly pushed herself forward, enough to give him room so each leg could slide on either side of her hips before she fell back once again, leaning her head against the dip above his clavicle. She nestled it sideways, forehead aligning up with the side of his neck in a mellow relaxation method.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:55 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Giving a soft smile as she lay back against his chest, Finn reached around her to begin opening the bag so he could eat. Everyone knew he lived through his stomach; it was the easiest way to make him happy. Opening the cardboard boxes, he found his chow mein and grabbed it. Digging around in the bag again, he huffed. "Aw man! No forks, how am I supposed to eat this?" he whined. He picked up the chopsticks given with the food and eyed them wearily. He never learned how to properly use them, and now he didn't want to get back up to get a fork. This was going to be a pain in the a**.

Pulling the small wooden sticks apart, he slowly began to try and eat his food, dipping down further in the water. "Mmm~ This is the life. You, me, our baby, and Chinese food," he sighed happily as he fiddled with his chopsticks and noodles. "Yeah, nothing could make this more perfect. Not even a dream." Sure, they had their rough spots, and there was bound to be more, but to Finn this was paradise. He had his wife by his side and they were about to have a baby; their very first. He was more than just excited. He was petrified that he'd drop it, or forget to warm the milk to the right temperature, or just screw up in general. Excited! But Terrified. He wanted to be the best father he could be, but he didn't even know what being a father meant. At the thought, his look turned serious. "I hired a private investigator to look for my birth parents."

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Shocked.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

The water sloshed slightly to his movements, creating ripples in the white foam extended out to her. He reached into the bag, making it crinkle and give a static shifting sound with every touch. Even when he pulled back and snapped the sticks in front of her, it continued on, moving back to its rested position until satisfied with silence. Whatever the case, she would eat with her hands. At this rate she didn't care whether she got her hands dirty - they were in a bath after all. Quietly, as he spoke, she reached forward, one hand on her rib beneath the water and the other fidgeting for one of the last two boxes in the bag. They had packaged her rice and chicken separately, which was nice to her. Picking up the smaller box and leaving the second pair of chopsticks in the bag, she brought it back to her chest, leaning into him with a hard swallow. Being a little happier could make it more perfect... But she wasn't complaining. That was a plus - she wasn't angry or irritated at that very moment for once. It didn't feel like she was on a ticking clock, having to press the red button before the entire world around her exploded. Not minding her wet hand, she opened the top flap, hot and spicy air directing straight to her face. Her head fell downward, eyes squeezing shut for a fraction of a second while she attempted to hold in the minor jolts of air from her body. It was definitely hotter than she thought it would be, but that wouldn't be a problem. Her lips pursed, blowing gently against the pepper and chicken chunks within.

Oblivious to the thought process behind her, she pushed her fingers onto the top, hesitating to pick up that first piece until she thought it wouldn't burn her fingertips off. She gently picked it up, turning it over to inspect it several times, then popped it into her mouth, chewing slowly. Maybe she was hungry, she just didn't realize it yet. Regardless, she pulled out a red pepper next, sliding it against her tongue until it reached midway, then clamping down to chew. Instantly the slight burning feeling fell on her tastebuds. Her tongue fell upwards, slamming against the roof of her mouth before swallowing. And even then, it caught halfway. Wh-What did he just say? She choked, pressing a hand to her rib and coughing hard. Inhaling was not a pleasant ordeal, but God, she had to if she wanted to get this pepper down without a drink. It caught somewhere along the back, finally spitting itself outward into the hand that now covered her mouth. Swallowing and tapping her chest a few times, she winced and placed the now strewn pepper into the plastic bag, dunking her hand beneath the water to wash any remnants off. "What...?" She croaked, coughing once more.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Hearing her coughing fit, he stuck his chopstick into his food and rubbed her back with his now free hand. Whoa! He didn't expect a reaction like that. Yeah, he thought there might be minor surprise, but not choking on her food. It was a subject that just never existed between them. It was something he didn't like talking about and she never really asked. Besides, the people that abandoned him was in his past and there wasn't really any need for him to know them. However, since the only pair of foster parents he ever considered his parents were dead, the next best thing was to go to the source. The people that made him. Ever since learning Bree was pregnant, it's been on his mind. And it't not like he really wanted anything from them, just a few questions answered and to just know who they are in general.

When she finally calmed, he leaned back against the cold porcelain with a sigh. Running a damp hand through his hair, he looked up at the ceiling with a look of indifference. "Yeah, I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I'm about to be a father and I don't even know who they are. I just want to know, maybe ask a question or two," he replied as he slowly brought his gaze back down to her. Setting his food aside, he tenderly stroked her hair before leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "It'll probably be a while until he finds them though," he added with a slightly strained smile. To say it didn't unnerve him would be a lie. The idea of maybe meeting his birth parents scared the crap outta him.

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games