Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:51 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Pakkun, with a slobbery mouth replied, "Once the holidays are over, you can join the ninja academy. And if Rock has time, he can join too if he wants."

Rock blushed as he had thought of becoming a ninja and chuckled boyishly.

Seeing the bowl of popcorn nearby, Pakkun hopped over to it and began eating it.Rock face-palmed, but then shrugged. "Ma, I am going to have to make more popcorn to help with the tree. It seems Pakkun was really hungry."

Dee smiled, "That's all right, we can make more later. If you three are done eating now, we can all head upstairs to deal with what can be done about the tree. Rock, you did bring the materials, didn't you?"

"I did. A full rucksack's worth. 15 pouches, 99 stacks of gems per pouch. And then three pouches for the tools I used."

"Nice!" Dee exclaimed knowing just how many that was. ( 99 x 15 or 1485)

Trixi smiled conspiratorially at Pakkun. "Good popcorn, yes? Yes!"

Jinxi smiled at them fondly and asked, "Pakkun, is there some other treat you crave more than popcorn?"

Trixi looked at Jinxi in mock shock. "What?!? MORE than POPCORN?!? Don't be silly!" Then she turned to the dog and added, "But for fair, there are lots and lots good eats here!"

Jinxi chuckled at that, nodding in agreement. "And the ninja academy sounds like a great place to learn useful skills! Thanks!" Trixi nodded at that in agreement. Both girls then willingly followed Dee and Rock upstairs.

Now upstairs, Pakkun received another bowl of water to wash down the popcorn, then bowed to everybody before heading back to the academy. Rock chuckled at the fact that Pakkun said nothing to the comment about the popcorn. He then said, "I guess Pakkun was just hungry and the popcorn was the first thing he saw. As for something he likes more than popcorn, that would be meat."

Dee opened the door that led to the lounge where a gigantic evergreen tree stood. The entire room smelled like a forest! On each table there were an assortment of sweets. Mints, chocolates, truffles (not the mushrooms), licorice, and caramel coins.

On the bottom of the tree unwrapped was a corvette convertible with the roof down. This car was supposed to be filled with gifts. Then one row up were two Maytag washers that were plugless. There was a front loader where people could stash gifts like a stocking, and a top loader to catch any falling needles on the one side.

Two rows up from the car were three gigantic keyboards that served as a balancer of sorts.

There were 10 rows filled. 4th row were the 4 nintendo game cubes in each compass point direction. 5th row were plastic dolls in the forms of Yuki Shindou, Shuichi S Shindou, Touma Seguchi, Hiroshi Nakano, and Ayaka Asumi.

On the 6th row were slippers that appeared that they really were run over by a steam roller. (The steamrolled slippers in the parody song)

On the 7th row, there were the swinging hipsters in the form of rubies. There was Donnie Osmond, Austin Powers, Doctor Evil, Tina Turner, and three others from that era.

Row 8 were movies that had elves in them. 6 of those movies being Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. The other two included Elf, and The Santa Clause.

Row 9 were Zoran figurines with grey wool for hair styled in a beehive bun and nude.

On the top row, nearest to where the star is supposed to fit were 10 tiny turkeys all trying to get out of the tree. These gobblers were "on trial" so to speak. If they managed to get out of the tree their next task was to make it out the door so not to get picked for the meal.

This tradition had begun the very first year Dee and Terry had their Christmas Party and this year, it was going to be even more fun because it was going to be classic fun watching either Trixi or Jinxi chase after the turkeys.

Rock laughed as one managed to jump out, but not make it very far as he put it back into the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:54 am
empress dee
Now upstairs, Pakkun received another bowl of water to wash down the popcorn, then bowed to everybody before heading back to the academy. Rock chuckled at the fact that Pakkun said nothing to the comment about the popcorn. He then said, "I guess Pakkun was just hungry and the popcorn was the first thing he saw. As for something he likes more than popcorn, that would be meat."

Dee opened the door that led to the lounge where a gigantic evergreen tree stood. The entire room smelled like a forest! On each table there were an assortment of sweets. Mints, chocolates, truffles (not the mushrooms), licorice, and caramel coins.

On the bottom of the tree unwrapped was a corvette convertible with the roof down. This car was supposed to be filled with gifts. Then one row up were two Maytag washers that were plugless. There was a front loader where people could stash gifts like a stocking, and a top loader to catch any falling needles on the one side.

Two rows up from the car were three gigantic keyboards that served as a balancer of sorts.

There were 10 rows filled. 4th row were the 4 nintendo game cubes in each compass point direction. 5th row were plastic dolls in the forms of Yuki Shindou, Shuichi S Shindou, Touma Seguchi, Hiroshi Nakano, and Ayaka Asumi.

On the 6th row were slippers that appeared that they really were run over by a steam roller. (The steamrolled slippers in the parody song)

On the 7th row, there were the swinging hipsters in the form of rubies. There was Donnie Osmond, Austin Powers, Doctor Evil, Tina Turner, and three others from that era.

Row 8 were movies that had elves in them. 6 of those movies being Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. The other two included Elf, and The Santa Clause.

Row 9 were Zoran figurines with grey wool for hair styled in a beehive bun and nude.

On the top row, nearest to where the star is supposed to fit were 10 tiny turkeys all trying to get out of the tree. These gobblers were "on trial" so to speak. If they managed to get out of the tree their next task was to make it out the door so not to get picked for the meal.

This tradition had begun the very first year Dee and Terry had their Christmas Party and this year, it was going to be even more fun because it was going to be classic fun watching either Trixi or Jinxi chase after the turkeys.

Rock laughed as one managed to jump out, but not make it very far as he put it back into the tree.

Trixi snuck it out the door while Rock wasn't looking. It obviously didn't want to be there!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:46 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi snuck it out the door while Rock wasn't looking. It obviously didn't want to be there!

Dee however did notice and she whispered to Trixi, "The idea is to play tag with the turkeys. The last one is the one that gets eaten while the others are let go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:12 pm
empress dee
Dee however did notice and she whispered to Trixi, "The idea is to play tag with the turkeys. The last one is the one that gets eaten while the others are let go."

Trixi nodded to Dee, and whispered back, "Not tell Jinxi. She pretends food not killed before eaten." Then she smiled and winked.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 am
Lemnear awoke slowly from within her mother's womb. While still remaining within the womb, she uses her "abilities" to see and hear the surroundings and then... "smelled"... FOOD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:06 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded to Dee, and whispered back, "Not tell Jinxi. She pretends food not killed before eaten." Then she smiled and winked.

"Don't you worry about that. Oh, I see that Mai's awake at last. Wow, Mai, you sure can sleep."

Mai nodded weakly while rubbing her eyes trying to wake up. Then she asked, "Do I smell popcorn, Dee?"

"Yeah, but best not eat that batch. Pakkun dug his snout into it and whatever's left in that bowl is covered in doggie slobber. But, on the bright side, Rock is planning on making more popcorn and then I am going to flavor it afterwards."

"That would be just lovely, Dee. These days, all I ever feel like doing is eating, sleeping and getting sick."

"Morning sickness passes, trust me. You must be breeding a strong one to get morning sickness. I mean with me, I never got morning sickness, not once! And you know that I have more than one child."

Mai smiled again before yawning. Rock then asked, "So, Mai, not to pry or anything, but is the father Iori, Andy or both?"

Blushing, Mai replied, "It's Andy's...to make up for the time that Dee got pregnant with Raditz's child...you know, before Trunks Truesdale had been born. And...I suspect it will be the last time I do it with Andy anyways."

"Yeah, yeah, I know all about how Trunks Truesdale came to be. But, I am happy that you've finally decided to respect Andy's wishes. No offense, Mai, but Andy never really took to you in that sense. You two were best friends for sure, but lets face it... you were pushier than mom ever was with Terry."

Mai laughed at the brutal honesty, "So true. Anyway, after this child is born, I will be spending most of my time at the steakhouse if you and your friends ever want to visit me, you can."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:33 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy
"For half breeds, or cross breeds tech is needed. See, Terry is considered a crossbreed. So, for Trixi, we would need that tech. So, Trixi, what is your favorite type of jewelry to wear? This way you wear the device at all times except for when you are bathing or in bed."

Trixi let a grin spread across her simian face with slow glee. "I want to get my ears pierced!" she announced with a delighted look at Jinxi, wiggling her prodigious ears as well as her eyebrows at her friend. Jinxi rolled her eyes and had to smile.

Approaching from behind the massive tree that was blocking the view of half the lounge, Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince who was wearing a white hero's cape, a diamond studded chest armor piece, and navy spandex pants smirked, then said, "A fine choice, in my opinion."

Upon closer inspection one would see multiple scars and bruises in various places on Vegeta's face and the gloves he was wearing had been torn along the back side of the hand. Bowing before Jinxi, he added, "And I apologize for my despicable behavior when you first arrived here. I have a tendency to go overboard when I am bartender. Though I will admit this, you sure looked hysterical falling down those stairs in the manner that you did. You got so drunk partying that you fell over your own feet trying to make it to the bathroom!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm
BogardAndy
Approaching from behind the massive tree that was blocking the view of half the lounge, Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince who was wearing a white hero's cape, a diamond studded chest armor piece, and navy spandex pants smirked, then said, "A fine choice, in my opinion."

Upon closer inspection one would see multiple scars and bruises in various places on Vegeta's face and the gloves he was wearing had been torn along the back side of the hand. Bowing before Jinxi, he added, "And I apologize for my despicable behavior when you first arrived here. I have a tendency to go overboard when I am bartender. Though I will admit this, you sure looked hysterical falling down those stairs in the manner that you did. You got so drunk partying that you fell over your own feet trying to make it to the bathroom!"

Jinxi laughed at Vegeta's remark, while Trixi gave her an interested look. "You were drunk?" Trixi asked with intense interest.

Jinxi's laughter bubbled up even more with that, until she finally caught her breath. "Sorry to disappoint, Trixi, but no. Vegeta saw me get pushed through a portal he couldn't see and fall down the stairs, so all he really saw was the fall. I never even got a drink here until much later." She turned to Vegeta and in all seriousness added, "Don't worry, it was a very confusing situation for all concerned. I'm just glad I didn't hit anyone on the way down."

Trixi's eyes widened. "Pushed? By who?"

Jinxi nodded. "You remember I was captured by Eve? Well, she met up with Vil before I could get free, and I had caused so much trouble for them that he just opened a portal and shoved me through. I remember thinking I'd be home for supper, but that's not the way things worked out."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:45 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi laughed at Vegeta's remark, while Trixi gave her an interested look. "You were drunk?" Trixi asked with intense interest.

Jinxi's laughter bubbled up even more with that, until she finally caught her breath. "Sorry to disappoint, Trixi, but no. Vegeta saw me get pushed through a portal he couldn't see and fall down the stairs, so all he really saw was the fall. I never even got a drink here until much later." She turned to Vegeta and in all seriousness added, "Don't worry, it was a very confusing situation for all concerned. I'm just glad I didn't hit anyone on the way down."

Jinxi nodded. "You remember I was captured by Eve? Well, she met up with Vil before I could get free, and I had caused so much trouble for them that he just opened a portal and shoved me through. I remember thinking I'd be home for supper, but that's not the way things worked out."

Andy laughed at this, "More like Vegeta was so drunk his vision wasn't straight. Anyway, at least we managed to get someone out of the deal and besides, we have yet to contact the others who might be missing Jinxi. See, we don't even know where she was originally from. We know where Trixi is from, but not Jinxi."

Raditz wrapped his monkey tail around Andy's waist without too many people noticing.

Vegeta folded his arms at this knowing that Andy was right about the drunk comment.

It was then that Amy and Ken Masters appeared. Ken chuckled and said, "So this is where everyone has gathered."

Amy smiled and looked to Jinxi, "I am glad to see that you're feeling much better Jinxi. You look so much more sure of yourself. Oh...and I see that Rock is smitten with you. Rock is somebody special, so hang on to him and don't let him go. He can be a slippery one if you don't."

Ken looked to Amy and asked, "So, Rock isn't with Iliana anymore? Nor is he with Torah?"

"You got it, sweetheart. I just hope that Rock has finally made a decision on whom he wants."

Ken then asked, "So, where are you from Jinxi? My wife Amy here has told me much about you and she is right about Rock."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Andy laughed at this, "More like Vegeta was so drunk his vision wasn't straight. Anyway, at least we managed to get someone out of the deal and besides, we have yet to contact the others who might be missing Jinxi. See, we don't even know where she was originally from. We know where Trixi is from, but not Jinxi."

Raditz wrapped his monkey tail around Andy's waist without too many people noticing.

Vegeta folded his arms at this knowing that Andy was right about the drunk comment.

It was then that Amy and Ken Masters appeared. Ken chuckled and said, "So this is where everyone has gathered."

Amy smiled and looked to Jinxi, "I am glad to see that you're feeling much better Jinxi. You look so much more sure of yourself. Oh...and I see that Rock is smitten with you. Rock is somebody special, so hang on to him and don't let him go. He can be a slippery one if you don't."

Ken looked to Amy and asked, "So, Rock isn't with Iliana anymore? Nor is he with Torah?"

"You got it, sweetheart. I just hope that Rock has finally made a decision on whom he wants."

Ken then asked, "So, where are you from Jinxi? My wife Amy here has told me much about you and she is right about Rock."

Jinxi smiled at Andy's kind concern and Ken's and Amy's recommendations for sweet Rock. "I'm from a world far away, both in space and time. Until recently I would have said I'm from Portal Central, but with no good way to return there, I'll adopt this place as my home, at least for now. The people here are so lovely! And with Trixi here, I really have nothing to complain about! Especially since Rock has been so sweet and attentive and helpful." She winked at Amy with that last remark.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:54 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi smiled at Andy's kind concern and Ken's and Amy's recommendations for sweet Rock. "I'm from a world far away, both in space and time. Until recently I would have said I'm from Portal Central, but with no good way to return there, I'll adopt this place as my home, at least for now. The people here are so lovely! And with Trixi here, I really have nothing to complain about! Especially since Rock has been so sweet and attentive and helpful." She winked at Amy with that last remark.

Raditz smirked, "So, you were from a train station, Jinxi. Portal Central, is located here..."

Showing a map of Enthera, and then circling a specific point where portals are literally grown like plants, Raditz then said, "This mine is home to dwarves and gnome type beings. It is said to be a place between time and space, but really, that's just an excuse so that not everybody mines these opals that can create portals when tossed. Jinxi, this might be one of the reasons you were taken hostage. Those people...Vil and Eve...they look to be the types that would be after a great deal of power and would do anything to anyone to obtain such power. You, to them, looked like someone who could hold a great deal of potential considering you were so clumsy and were born in a place that can give these two the power to travel anywhere in the universe that they wanted."

"In other words, this Eve and Vil were bad news."

Raditz nodded. Then Andy said, "Then how come they did nothing to Terry or Dee when they...?"

Raditz replied, "Probably because Dee and Terry don't flaunt their power in a way that attracts attention. We only show our power when it is needed and when we know it won't be abused."

"It is fortunate then,"Amy chimed in, "That Jinxi arrived in this mansion when she did. Thanks to that, and our Galaxian unity with Enthera, at least Jinxi will be safe from now on."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:00 pm
BogardAndy
Raditz smirked, "So, you were from a train station, Jinxi. Portal Central, is located here..."

Showing a map of Enthera, and then circling a specific point where portals are literally grown like plants, Raditz then said, "This mine is home to dwarves and gnome type beings. It is said to be a place between time and space, but really, that's just an excuse so that not everybody mines these opals that can create portals when tossed. Jinxi, this might be one of the reasons you were taken hostage. Those people...Vil and Eve...they look to be the types that would be after a great deal of power and would do anything to anyone to obtain such power. You, to them, looked like someone who could hold a great deal of potential considering you were so clumsy and were born in a place that can give these two the power to travel anywhere in the universe that they wanted."

"In other words, this Eve and Vil were bad news."

Raditz nodded. Then Andy said, "Then how come they did nothing to Terry or Dee when they...?"

Raditz replied, "Probably because Dee and Terry don't flaunt their power in a way that attracts attention. We only show our power when it is needed and when we know it won't be abused."

"It is fortunate then,"Amy chimed in, "That Jinxi arrived in this mansion when she did. Thanks to that, and our Galaxian unity with Enthera, at least Jinxi will be safe from now on."

Jinxi laughed at the thought of Portal Central being a train station. She looked at Trixi, who was also giggling. "What would Darin think of that? A train going through Portal Central?"

Trixi grinned at the thought. "He'd probably choke! But Dawn would take it in stride, I bet." Jinxi nodded in agreement.

Then Jinxi turned to Raditz. "I think Vil is more of a bully than a true warrior. I suspect he decided to avoid a fight he wasn't sure he could win. He and Darin are the only ones I know of who can make the portals just the way they do. He captured me because I was a valued member of Darin's team, and he and Darin have been fighting over territories for years." She laughed and added, "Joke's on him - I may never return to Darin's team, but I'm a minor member, hardly to be missed. I'm sure Darin's work has hardly missed a beat in my absence."

"Oh you have been missed," Trixi assured her friend. "And Vil's teams have been repaid by Darin for your kidnapping many times over. Which now I also gone is good, yes." Jinxi smiled and nodded in response.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi laughed at the thought of Portal Central being a train station. She looked at Trixi, who was also giggling. "What would Darin think of that? A train going through Portal Central?"

Trixi grinned at the thought. "He'd probably choke! But Dawn would take it in stride, I bet." Jinxi nodded in agreement.

Then Jinxi turned to Raditz. "I think Vil is more of a bully than a true warrior. I suspect he decided to avoid a fight he wasn't sure he could win. He and Darin are the only ones I know of who can make the portals just the way they do. He captured me because I was a valued member of Darin's team, and he and Darin have been fighting over territories for years." She laughed and added, "Joke's on him - I may never return to Darin's team, but I'm a minor member, hardly to be missed. I'm sure Darin's work has hardly missed a beat in my absence."

"Oh you have been missed," Trixi assured her friend. "And Vil's teams have been repaid by Darin for your kidnapping many times over. Which now I also gone is good, yes." Jinxi smiled and nodded in response.

"I have yet to meet this Darin person. I have met Vil and gave that army a what for, but remember, Darin is allowed to come here only if he is to meet with me in person over what transpired." Dee said thoughtfully, "However, I am really glad to have both Jinxi and Trixi here. As a queen of such a large galaxy, I am always fond of meeting people from other worlds. I myself am not from Planet Hamster, but from the Dragon Ball Empire."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:13 pm
empress dee
"I have yet to meet this Darin person. I have met Vil and gave that army a what for, but remember, Darin is allowed to come here only if he is to meet with me in person over what transpired." Dee said thoughtfully, "However, I am really glad to have both Jinxi and Trixi here. As a queen of such a large galaxy, I am always fond of meeting people from other worlds. I myself am not from Planet Hamster, but from the Dragon Ball Empire."

Jinxi nodded. "If he ever comes here, I'll be sure to introduce you. But Darin rarely leaves Portal Central any more. He sends out emissaries like us instead. Still, should any of them come here, I'll make sure they check in with you as the local ruler. For now, I know Darin and Dawn are just glad you've been able to look after me so generously. I thank you for that, too!"

Trixi nodded enthusiastically. "Me, too!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:47 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "If he ever comes here, I'll be sure to introduce you. But Darin rarely leaves Portal Central any more. He sends out emissaries like us instead. Still, should any of them come here, I'll make sure they check in with you as the local ruler. For now, I know Darin and Dawn are just glad you've been able to look after me so generously. I thank you for that, too!"

Trixi nodded enthusiastically. "Me, too!"

"It is part of my job to see that those who come here seeking refuge get it. That does give me an idea, though. Your friend Dawn, she's a telepath, correct? If I try to communicate with her telepathically, is it possible that I can get through to her?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games