Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:48 pm
Noah "Wolf" West
TFK Leader, Businessman, Speedster

User Image

Objective: nothing in partucluar
Situation: aggrivated
People Around: no one at the moment
Money Remaining: $1,000

After all that happened within the night club, it would end up being a nice change if it was just a slow day today for Noah, after his failure last night, some of the crew had expected that his reign over the group would be over soon, he had let someone talk him out of a perfectly flawless plan, it was crazy, well, he would get his revenge on him soon enough, tbut there was no joke that that was the owner, Noah had taken his Aston Martin One-77 out for a spin, and had parked it nearby the park, while he had walked, he had thought hard about what had happened, Noah had sat down, his black trench coat tain getting caught in the slight wind, the TFK logo and his five stars on the back of the jacket

(( OOC : ))

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image

.☯:´¨ஜ♨ஜ.¸¸.♬´´¯`Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`´♬.¸¸.ஜ♨ஜ¨´:☯.

The sound of large flapping wings could be heard from up above if one was listening close enough. Blair glided through the air effortlessly as he felt the wind on his face. The winter weather had been much too cold for him lately but a nice day had finally arrived. So he decided to take advantage of it by flying to the park instead of riding his moped. Going from his house to the park with the speed he was traveling it didn't take him long to reach his destination. His eyes closed as he went into a free fall, his wings folding as he plummeted. Just as he was about to his the ground he flipped right side up as his wings untucked, gently landing on the ground by the swings. He stretched his body out, the large appendages on his back disappearing in a swirl of fire. He gazed around and noticed not many people were around, but from where he stood he caught sight of a car, and a fancy looking one at that. The owner must've been nearby, his eyes seemed to shine at the prospect of meeting a new person, so he walked away from the playground equipment, though he wouldn't be gone for long. He walked for a bit, quickly reaching the nearby benches and saw a man sitting alone. Grinning he walked over and stood a few inches away, before raising his hand in greeting. "Hey there, it's a nice day out today huh?"

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Park 🔥My Pals: N/A 🔥My Clothes: Nice Day 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Good to be out and about. 🔥My Feelings: Happy 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Phone, Ipod 🔥My Job: ??

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

yukiteru65

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:26 pm
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: Nothing at all
Situation: suddenly a good mood
People around: This hot looking guy
Money Remaining: $ 1,000

as he had looked up at the guy, what he had said made Noah laugh abit " saying that this a nice day is a long stretch, it certainly don't feel like it" Noah had grabbed the guy's hand and shook it, " now I got one for you, why suah a hot guy like yourself is deciding to speak with someone as high caliber as myself " his voice with a distinct swagger to it when he said those words, he had then had a smirk on his face

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:52 am
User Image

User Image

Blair blinked as he pulled his hand back from the handshake. A goofy toothy grin spread over his face as he rubbed the back of his head. "Well if I'm being honest, I don't really care about such things as a 'high caliber' person. I just like talking to people and making friends, to me it's your actions that speak for you, not a title that you may hold. Then again I'm a simple type of guy who doesn't really worry about wealth or status, not really the materialistic type I suppose." he said with a laugh as the passing wind ruffled around his already fluffy red hair. He had chosen to wear contacts today so his golden eyes could be clearly seen sparkling when he spoke as he moved to sit down next to the guy. "By the way, my name is Blair, and you are?" he asked, folding his arms behind his head.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Park 🔥My Pals: N/A 🔥My Clothes: Nice Day 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Good to be out and about. 🔥My Feelings: Happy 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

yukiteru65

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:52 am
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: nothing
Situation: everything is fine
People around: this guy

Noah had slightly laughed at the guy's comment, did this guy not know who he is, I mean really, his crew runs the streets practically, " the name's Wolf, leader of the TFK, and businessman" saying that he was a businessman is a long stretch with what his business implies, all of his illegal activity is covered by him owning car manufacturers, pretty much, he accomplished more than anyone else has, which was a weird thing to say, Swirling the Aston Martin's ley around his index finger, he had leaned on the arm rest of the bench " so, Blair huh, never heard a guy with that kind of name "

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:24 pm
User Image

User Image

"TFK? Hm.. now where have I heard that name before." he pondered, rubbing his chin in thought. After a few moments it finally clicked in his mind. "Ohh I remember now! That's one of those car clubs right?" he asked, he knew virtually nothing about cars despite owning one and even less about the TFK, what he did know, he had only heard it mentioned in passing. He chuckled at the comment about his name, shaking his head, "Haha, yeah I tend to get that a lot. Blair is mostly used as a girl's name due to it's popularity in the states, but it's also a popular male name back in Scotland and is of Scottish Gaelic origin coming from the word blàr which means plain, and field. So really it's unisex but used more for females depending on where you are in the world." he explained with a smile.

┍Ⓑ┑

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

yukiteru65

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:58 pm
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: none
Situation: in a good mood
People around: Blair

Noah had a slight laugh didn't need the history lesson, but alright," then, Noah's phone had rang, He answered , and it was one of his crew, apparently the have everything ready for a raid on the place they had red to occupy, and they needed boss back at home to make sure everything, Noah had hung up, and looked at Blair, " sorry to cut it short, but duty calls, but hey...." Noah had scribbled his number on a card, and gave it to Blair "...if you wanna see some fireworks tonight, Neon lights, nighttime, im sure you'll get a good view" Noah smirked slyly, and headed to his car

[gone]

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:58 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Entering the park Nomelle could still see the cherry blossoms as the sky was dimming. She wouldn't spend too much time out here but, because she didn't really like the big house alone she'd rather be outside. As she slowly strolled crossing each step in front of each other the female began to lip sing the words to the song playing in her earbuds. The lights that laced the walkways with a tint of orange which reflected on the fallen petals. Her green eyes scanned the floor then moved to the sky. She could see the moon and since no one was around she thought a soft howl would be just as satisfying as a loud one. Opening her mouth just enough to let the sound ring out,
Ahhh woooooh" it rang like a bell and charmed her. Breathing a sigh of relief she felt comforted..sadly it didn't last long before she had the urge to sing to the moon. Pulling one of her earbuds from her ear she looked around once more before moving onto the grass where the trees could hide her. Taking in a breath Ahhh woooooh!" she sang again, Mama,te dijo que el mundo tenia mucha gente ...pero, donde?" she said softly as she sat in the grass and stared at the moon entranced by its beauty.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 [Transaction Pending] ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Calm ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Outfit of the day

{Occ:}

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:37 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:18 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
Kira had just finished putting all her boxes in her new house. She'd barely unpacked, just put boxes where they would fit. She was exhausted but thought it would be nice to go out, it was new years after all. She was still wearing her gross clothes she'd been wearing all day, an old t-shirt and ripped jeans, her hair was in a messy ponytail that was starting to come undone. Even though she was a mess she had brought her rapier with her, just in case.
After wandering around she found herself in a park. It was a nice park. There weren't many people around which was nice. Kira began to wish she had come here with friends then she realized, having just got here, she had no friends in this city. She flumped onto a bench. To take her mind off how utterly alone she was here, she took her sketchbook out of her bag and began to draw a nearby tree.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

OOC: does this work?
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:57 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Dating Benjamin|| Money: $1000.00||

♪ LOCATION [Soleil Park]

♫ COMPANY [Girl with blonde hair]

♩ MOOD [Refreshed]

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

User Image

Yosuke reached the park with a sketchbook in hand and a small bag of chocolates to snack on. It would be a waste to throw them out in his opinion. Everyone seemed to be at the New Years event as there was barely anyone in the park. It was just a few couples and two dogs. Nothing exciting. It was cold out today and he sneezed into his sleeve. Yosuke never liked the cold since it always made him sick every time. Strolling along the stone pathway, there were a lot of statues of creatures that he never knew about. This fascinated him and he ended up drawing them into his sketchbook. Who knows? It could help him out of artist's block.

Heading further into the park, he couldn't help but admire the beautiful scenery. This was definitely going to be his go-to place if he needed some inspiration. He took a seat around one of the bigger trees and noticed that there was a girl with him. She was holding a sketchbook just like him which made him laugh internally. The blonde looked a bit gloomy and he wondered what he could do to cheer her up. She was all alone on New Years Eve...

"Hey, what are you doing here? It's New Years Eve you know? Should spend it with friends or family." He asked while sketching some trees. He couldn't say much about this either since he was doing the exact same thing the girl is... But he didn't have any relatives left and he still only moved here a couple of days ago.

♔ OOC [How does what work? 0.0]

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:11 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
Kira was still drawing when she heard someone ask her a question. She was confused as to why anyone would talk to her really. Kira looked up at the boy, he also had a sketch book, that was nice. Maybe he was an artist too. "Oh, I just moved here. I don't know anyone." She laughed uncomfortably to herself. He seemed like a nice guy but she was still glad she had her rapier just in case. Just then she realized what a mess she must look and tried to smooth down her hair, but to no avail. "I'm Kira... And you are?" Damn she was bad at talking to people.

Location: Park |Company: Blue haired guy |Mood: Tired, lonely

OOC:
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:12 pm
:
Aiko Kida

Ikaruine

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Well that form of "mugging" was a complete disaster. That's basically what he gets for doing what he did. After changing into normal clothes, Aiden went around with an expensive blazer with skinny jeans, glasses, he looked like your average everyday Starbucks hipster. As he had made his way to the park, Aiden let off a yawn which he does as he strolls around. This sure seems to be a dull New Years Eve. Then again, his friends are all home celebrating it themselves. He even texted them, in which they responded with pictures of their times pickpocketing people in the streets of New York. Those two sure seemed to be real idiots. Even his parents sent them pictures of them, and his father's drinking buddies having a good time. Aiden thought it would be cool to send a picture of him holding his book. He let off a chuckle, as he put his phone away. Sure wish I came here with those two... Aiden mumbled. This town was way too peaceful for him to be a thief in. Sure, it was good to take a vacation from all the insanity back at home, but his work was what gave him a thrill. Maybe this place has something shady, but he needed to look harder. Aiden then sat down on an empty bench with two others at the bench next to him. They were both sketching in their book, and the blue haired guy was talking to her. Guess that was his way of trying to put the moves on her. Aiden knew the true secret though, and just looking at that girl, he knew how to charm her. He only need the mask, though. Aiden opened his book, and held it up to his face with one hand and cross legged as he read "The arrest of Arsène Lupine" which was his favorite..... I wonder why.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:29 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
Before the blue haired boy could answer another guy sat on a bench near them. The new guy was handsome and she noticed him looking at her for a moment before he started reading. Kira blushed. She wondered aloud. "Why are you two here?" She then realized that she had said that out loud and buried her face in her hands. That was so dumb. After a moment she peaked out from between her fingers. Still blushing, she started drawing somewhat frantically in her sketch book to make it clear that she didn't need them to answer the question.

OOC: Kira is awkward
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The-DJ-Ghost

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:49 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Dating Benjamin|| Money: $1000.00||

♪ LOCATION [Soleil Park]

♫ COMPANY [Kira and guy sitting next to them]

♩ MOOD [Refreshed]

User Image

Yosuke laughed at Kira's shyness. He didn't think of himself as that scary. Then again he kind of did just ask out of the blue. Another person came and sat next to them before he could answer and he seemed like one of those cool and preppy sort of people. Seeing the interaction between Kira and him made Yosuke internally laugh again. They would make a pretty good couple in his book.

He stopped sketching in his sketchbook for a bit and decided to answer her question, "I'm Yosuke. As for why I'm here," He contemplated a bit on what he was going to say, "Last night I made a lot of chocolate for my boyfriend and well... I need some fresh air away from the sugary smell of my kitchen." He held up the small bag full of chocolate as some proof.

"What about you?" He asked to the other guy sitting next to them. The other was reading a book. He squinted and read the title, "The Arrest of Arsène Lupine". Hm... that's interesting. He thought as he waited for a response.

♔ OOC [Lol Yosuke be awkward too. Oh my god Persona 5! Love your character DJ-Ghost.]

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games