Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

` Ice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:00 pm
the names' Tracy, i've been on gaia for over two years now,i had another account before this. I love my sub. forums along with my friends that run them. I love rping and just meeting the random new friends. i'm almost done my dream avi just need two more things.so i'm on a lot because of that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:34 pm
Hi everyone biggrin , My name is Atinobia a.k.a. Bonita. I am 39 exclaim years old, no it is not a typo. I saw eek my daughter playing on Gaia and I started to help her than I figured idea "Hey you can play for yourself!". I started a couple of months ago, my dream Avitar is in my signiature. I am trying to get it by selling stuff in the marketplace.
heart heart heart rofl heart heart heart
=^_^=

Atinobia

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:03 am
Hi! I'm Katie, and I am 19. I enjoy reading and transcendental meditation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:27 am
I'm Myth. This is a mule account I use to test marketing ideas, my main account is Mythspeak. I'm in my 30s and found Gaia through a friend. I joined in May of 2006. My eventual goal is to get a Demon Tail. My progress towards this goal is slow due to giving away so many items to my friends. Eventually I'll learn to save... I hope.  

Mythic Inaction

Gaian

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Squeezed Lemon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:22 am
I am Squeezed Lemon.
I am from Japan, and am trying to complete my avi.
I thank those who invited me to this guild, and hope that we can all enjoy ourselves without becoming nuisances or grievances to others.

Arigatou gozaimashita!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:26 pm
heart

DivinersSage

ScarXLust_Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:52 am
My name is Heather and I was invited to this guild a few days ago. Although I have posted here I couldn't find the place to introduce myself. sweatdrop I'm 17 years old. A few of my interests are System of a Down, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Naruto.(Though, I'm more a Kabuto fan than a fan of the actual show. He's to awesome.^^) My favorite movie at the moment is the Brother's Grimm. It's so incredibly awesome I don't think I can sum it up more without saying a paragraph more than I had planned. Well, if you have any interests that are simmalar to my own feel free to PM me. Even if you just ant to talk go ahead.^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:02 am
My gaia name is Ixidor, or Ixi for short, I truly hate my real name so I shall not give it. No offense it's nothing personal, well, I guess it is since it's my name. Anywho enough with my issues with my name. I am Ixi and I do a little avvy contest in me and my friend Dryzzt's thread. Come check it out, it's in my signiture. We also do avvy rating and suggestions. If you have buck teeth on gaia, do not bother talking to me. I like to draw and am a big fan of Magic the Gathering, hence the name, not that many of you know anything about that. Anyways, I do enjoy random pm's from intelligent people. My major goals have not been set, both on gaia and in real life. I'm a freshmen in college, I shall soon turn 19. That's about all there is to know really. If you wanna know more, you'll just have to talk to me.  

Ixidors Endless Dream

Husitka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:39 am
Hi, my nickname is Husitka, I'm from the Czech Republic and I'm 29.

I'm interested in arts (painting, drawing, dancing, singing, photographing, graphics, movies, music), modern technologies (computers, mobiles, games, Internet) and foreign languages (English, French - both speaking fluently; Russian (I've already forgotten it); trying to learn Italian, German, Hungarian, Spanish & Irish. lol

Recenly I've started a new Mini Shop with graphics, so it takes me most time now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:56 pm
Hi heart I'm Silvia and I live in Illinois. I speak Polish fluently and am currently learning Japanese. I love manga and anime (especially fruits basket and fullmetal alchemist!  

Nilla_Wildfire

Caest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:36 pm
Hi. I'm Caest Cruz(or Caest). I'm a flash/manga artist and game programmer in training, and I enjoy many things(reading, drawing, programming). I'm currently a Sophmore in High School(and lovein it!), and I've been a member of Gaia for...Huh, I forgot. sweatdrop Also, I'm currently working on a comic series of my own, so if anyone's interested in it, I'll try my hardest to get it onto the internet so you can see it. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm
Yo my name Is logan Im 16 I live in lewis county Washington I used to try and fish for money a lot but all i ended up doing was talking to people so I quit that and found the market place a true business paradise  

Kaotika

Tipsy Knight

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:16 am
Hullo, all. My name is Imaya, and my real name is this really long hippy name, so brace yourselves. Midnight Skye(wince) Iradia(Again) Katarae(Confused looks here) Kingston. But I go by Jessy. Because I like it.
I'm a total drama nerd. I love reading manga and watching anime and everything like that. My favorites are too numerous to list-we'd all be reading this until DoomDay finally kicked in. I'm not real religious, I love to write, and my iPod is filled with Evanescence and Hoobastank, mixed with Something Like Silence and some My Chemical Romance and musical soundtracks. I'm in the US, in Maryland, but I've been all over. I'm semi-fluent in Spanish, and I like Princess tea, from Azerbaijan, but not for the name.

So. Hi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:30 am
bump  

Neni

-USMC-DevilDog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:23 pm
Hi. My name is Nick. I love to skateboard and i love to play the guitar. I'm also in tae kwon do and enjoy the show Naruto!i have a sprained arm at the moment but i still get around on the comp.Games i like include: Gaia Americas Army, Blood omen 2, and much much more!  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games