Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:40 pm

i dont think we should use that cause it may have bad things happen ow would we get the entrails back inside her?
also im sure that if we give her food after she wakes up then she should be ok but as for whats wrong with her i have no idea

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:22 pm
Ashley is lying on the bed. I her head she keeps wishing she could have the nurse back. she gets so mad that finally with all her power she says a spell in her head. She made up the spell but used no words. A paper flew to her and wrote the words "Get me a real nurse, i dont want my intestines pulled out if they don't need to be. I cannot move my body but apparently i can do this. My power is fadeing. I need to s-" and the pen and paper drop.  

Lorrieta

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Sam shakes her head. "I don't think that's in order. But you can't give wizards or witches muggle meds. I almost died when my mum gave me some aspirin before. Here, I'm sure the potions master has some kind of natural laxative that can get the medicine out of her system." Sam then looks at what Ashely's doing. "Look! She's writing!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:34 pm
*Summer looks up at Sam when she mentioned the writing, and watched as the pen and paper fell to the floor...*
Get it Sam! Read it! What does it say..?

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 pm

::Starts giggling uncontrollably and shakes head.:: "Oh my god you've got it wrong! It doesn't really make your intestines come out; it just ejects the med. from it!! You know how sometimes muggles make their kids/self throw up if they took something wrong. Well it kinda does that except theres no throwing up!!"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 am
*grabs paper and reads it* "hmm she doesnt want her intestines removed or having that curse used on her she also wants a real nurse"
"well we cant really do anything about the need for the real nurse but maybe the potions master will have something that wont make us have to do that curse "
turns to kitty um "i dont think its the same thing it might have the same affect but throwing up and having your intestines removed are 2 different things"
"id much rather throw up than have my intestines removed
maybe we should see if theres some way of contacting the nurse?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm
::Shrugs shoulder:: "What ever you say! Just trying to help!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm
[[James, her name is Kamalia not Kitty]]
Yes well, can someone run and get Professo Ro then?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm
"Well...real nurse. Oh fie...The temporary nurse has been gone for days!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:50 pm
Sam, Ashley was the temporary nurse! We need Professor Ro, though!  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"I thought Juni was...oh well. Then where are we going to get a nurse! Wait....can we use the floo net work to get madame Bassor? No, that's silly."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:18 pm
[[Juni was Madame Basore, and Madame Basore's niece]]
No one knows where Madame Basore is though...we just need help of some sort...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:05 pm
((ooc i am sorry i forgot the naME OF YOUR CHARACTE )
i has an idea first we get professor ro to get the muggle meds out then we use the floo network to go to st mungos hospital and get a nurse from there
why didnt we think of that when sam was sick????

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:12 pm

((OoC: Lol it's fine!! I didn't even notice until Summer pointed it out!! My Real Life name is Samantha!! Thats what Kamalia Mingan means in Were-wolf language. Atleast thats what comes up on the generators for me lol!))

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:22 am
((ooc yous sa were wolf eek thats awesome im an elf XD and when i use the generators i get Lenwë Telemnar
and my real name is james hamlin))
so what do you all think of my plan
we get professor ro to use a laxitive type potion then we take ashley to st mungos hospital that way a real nurse can deal with it and we wont accidently harm any one
then when our nurse returns we get ashley back and have our nurse take care of her??

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games