Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rutbir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:20 am
heow, everyone mrgreen

i'm sioux lynn, just call me sulin, ok?

i love hp, that's why i'm here

i'd rather answer hp questions than be the one to ask them biggrin

oh, and i love the scrambles part, btw

"i'm just new on this site, so i dunno how this works"

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 pm
Hi everyone!
My names Aludra, and Im fifteen
I live in Ohio, it sucks, dont come here.

I love harry potter...
and the chit-town xtremely popular
emo band

FALL OUT BOY!!!!

kay. Well. Tah tah for now all biggrin  

Aludra721

Hong_kai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:57 am
Allo!! ^^ I'm Kaori Takashi, 16, living in the land of the burning, glaring, melting sun, a complete fanatic of Harry Potter, and Harry Potter yaoi. He didn't really love Ginny, or Cho for that matter. He was just in denial about his feelings for Draco....as will be revealed in the last book when he feels so bad for him, for what he was almost forced to do, and misses him terribly. It will be a battle of lovers, a war of love and hate and lust and desire......ahem.....anyways... I heart Harry Potter. Nice to meet you all ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:25 am
Hello all!
My name's Lisa ... I love Harry Potter ... I used to be a member of this guild, but had to quit due to my lack of involvement xd

I'm back and I plan on spending a lot of time in the RP subforum.  

Aerial Goddess

sparkie142000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:40 am
Hi i'm Karen and I love Harry Potter o ya i'm 19 it sucks being in a small town without a Theater i can't watch any of the movies :'(:'(  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Hello all!
I go by the name of clue. :]
I love harry potter, and thanks for accepting my request quickly. <3

Cant wait to discuss the last book! domokun hope to talk to y'all soon.

clueless-in-the-forest

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Hi all, name's Cloud Starkiller. I am a harry potter fanatic, obviously, i dont see how anyone who hated harry potter would pay fifty gold to join a harry potter guild, but since i love it, its no big deal. Can't wait for book seven! Oh, and one more thing... SNAPE IS A VERY BAD MAN!!! Thank you all and good night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:42 pm
Hello Guys and Girls.I'm new to this guild and i'm happy to be here.I hope i meet more HP lovers like me.Btw my name is Vanessa and i'm 13 i'll be 14 in a month
I love HP soo much it's the greatest heart
-Vanessa-  

Harry Potter Fan Girl

TheJellicleQueen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Hi, I'm MrsVoldemort32, but you can call me Sarah. I love to read the Harry Potter series, and my favorite character is none other than Lord Voldemort. heart Just so everyone knows, I am totally obsessed with him, and trying to take him away from me is a big mistake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:34 pm
Hi everyone. I go by angel. I am sixteen years old and I'm HOPELESSLY OBSESSED WITH HARRY POTTER!!! lol. I live in New York.  

akangel22

Alexandria Denton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:03 pm
Hi, I'm new here mainly because I've been obsessed with Harry Potter and the Weasley Twins!!!!!!! I love Fred!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 am
This is the second time i'm typing this because my internet crashed the first time. not lol.

I'm new here and have been an advide Harry Potter fan for the better part of four years, I believe. I know that isn't long, but it's long enough to get me majorly and unhealthily obsessed with it.

A little General information......
The name is Koto, obviously. It is subject to change(but most likely won't). I'm currently 19 and a huge HP fan. I adore Remus Lupin. Obviously that's why my avi-girl looks like Tonks.Duh.lol. She does look like Tonks, right? I think so*shrugs*.
Though I got the first Harry Potter book many years ago(lol) I did not have a general interest until my sophemore year of highschool when everyone was on a big hype about the third movie coming out. I wanted to know what all the hubub was about so I borrowed the third book from a friend and couldn't put it down. because it was my first real attempt at reading and HP book and had major Lupin action it became my favorite and thus i was hooked. Within two weeks I finished PoA, GoF and OotP.

My favorite books include The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Order of the Phoenix, ergo the were to two most disappointing movies for me.

sorry, that's alot, i know. i couldn't stop myself.  

yougotownt12341245453

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:18 pm
Hello I'm Apple Blossom, you may call me Apple ^^"

Um let's see......

My favorite Harry Potter Book is Prisoner of Azkaban, I've only read the forth book twice and shuved it under my bed cause it gave me nightmears, my favorite charater(s) are The Wesley Twins (because they are ROFLAO <3), and Hermione (mostly cause she's kinda like me ^^""),
and I totaly admire JK Rowling for doing what she did with the series and how she persivered through tough times ^_^"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 am
hey everybody i'm kezelle...5th year in gryfindor  

kezelle1

Serena_the_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:15 am
Hey, Im Serena, 14 and my fav characters are Hermoine, Ginny,Tonks, Luna and Harry of course, its soo sad crying tat the series ended, i want jkrowling to write more anyway im a really big fan heart  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff