Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:27 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
"i won't force you to do it"*he said*((kk))

"No, it's ok, i asked u to be my mate, so i should follow up with it" Angel said in a confident voice ((well im bak))
"we can always wait a while, if you don't feel comfortable with it"*kurama said trying not to force anything on her"

Angel stood up and looked at Kurama wit ha determinded look on her face "no i am ready to have a family" and then she layed back down next to kurama and snuggled closely to him
"well if your ready"*that night kurama and angel began making their first litter of pups, the next morning*"how will we know if your pregnant?"((like how i did that it's not graphic at all))

"well, to tell you the truth, im not sure" Angel had not really thought about that, she just assumed she would become that way "we should go back to lur, dark and suicho, they're probabaly worried about us" Angel began walking out of the cave, when she got to the entrance she turned to kurama and said "and say nothing to them about this, i'd rather not have my parents find out about...well last night" Angel turned back around and began walking back in the direction of the other wolves
"where could she be?" dark was paissing back and forth, she was worried about Angel and was afraid Kurama might have done something to her((like hurt her))
"okay but should we tell them about us being mates?"*he asked*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:32 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
"we can always wait a while, if you don't feel comfortable with it"*kurama said trying not to force anything on her"

Angel stood up and looked at Kurama wit ha determinded look on her face "no i am ready to have a family" and then she layed back down next to kurama and snuggled closely to him
"well if your ready"*that night kurama and angel began making their first litter of pups, the next morning*"how will we know if your pregnant?"((like how i did that it's not graphic at all))

"well, to tell you the truth, im not sure" Angel had not really thought about that, she just assumed she would become that way "we should go back to lur, dark and suicho, they're probabaly worried about us" Angel began walking out of the cave, when she got to the entrance she turned to kurama and said "and say nothing to them about this, i'd rather not have my parents find out about...well last night" Angel turned back around and began walking back in the direction of the other wolves
"where could she be?" dark was paissing back and forth, she was worried about Angel and was afraid Kurama might have done something to her((like hurt her))

"No, at least not yet" ANgel was worried her mother would disapprove with her decision of finding a mate and having pups at a young age though she was as mature as a 2 yr old wolf
"wait, Suicho i smell them, they're coming" Dark sat next to lur and suicho and watched as the 2 wolves entered the clearing "and where have u 2 been since last night?" Dark's tail was twiching with anger, she was mad that her pup had just left after getting mad over nothing

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:35 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"No, at least not yet" ANgel was worried her mother would disapprove with her decision of finding a mate and having pups at a young age though she was as mature as a 2 yr old wolf
"wait, Suicho i smell them, they're coming" Dark sat next to lur and suicho and watched as the 2 wolves entered the clearing "and where have u 2 been since last night?" Dark's tail was twiching with anger, she was mad that her pup had just left after getting mad over nothing
*kurama tried not making eye contact and hid his memories*"hey, kurama, come with me for a second"*shuicho said*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:38 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*kurama tried not making eye contact and hid his memories*"hey, kurama, come with me for a second"*shuicho said*

Dark noticed that suicho was on to something so she let Kurama go, but she stared right into the eyes of her daughter trying to figure out wat had happend the evening b4 hand, but had no luck, she looked away and waited for suicho to come abck before talking to him to find out wa he had found out

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:44 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark noticed that suicho was on to something so she let Kurama go, but she stared right into the eyes of her daughter trying to figure out wat had happend the evening b4 hand, but had no luck, she looked away and waited for suicho to come abck before talking to him to find out wa he had found out
"i know what you did with angel, kurama. i won't tell them just make sure they know you two are mates before you tell them!"*shuicho said**kurama looked at him*"but i hid my thoughts"*he said*"i can get into your mind any way now lets get back before they think we're doing somthing wrong"*shuicho said*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:48 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"i know what you did with angel, kurama. i won't tell them just make sure they know you two are mates before you tell them!"*shuicho said**kurama looked at him*"but i hid my thoughts"*he said*"i can get into your mind any way now lets get back before they think we're doing somthing wrong"*shuicho said*

Dark looked at Suicho as he walked back with Kurama, she tried to make eye contact with him but failed "angel, kurama is there something you want to tell us?" though she was not in her demon form, her power of senseing aura when it has changed was still around, and she felt a strange aura around angel
"well, mom, you see......Kurama and i are mates....and....well yea" Angel was somewat embarrased to be talking to her mother about Kurama and her experience the night before but she knew that the othe rwolves were on to her

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:53 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark looked at Suicho as he walked back with Kurama, she tried to make eye contact with him but failed "angel, kurama is there something you want to tell us?" though she was not in her demon form, her power of senseing aura when it has changed was still around, and she felt a strange aura around angel
"well, mom, you see......Kurama and i are mates....and....well yea" Angel was somewat embarrased to be talking to her mother about Kurama and her experience the night before but she knew that the othe rwolves were on to her
*shuicho stepped infront of angel and kurama*"dark leave them alone they are happy with eachother you should respect that"*kurama was scared to think of what could happen and hid behind shuicho*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:57 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*shuicho stepped infront of angel and kurama*"dark leave them alone they are happy with eachother you should respect that"*kurama was scared to think of what could happen and hid behind shuicho*

Dark gave suicho a growl of displeasure, but backed away when she saw kurama and Angel sitting together, it reminded her of herself and lur "fine, i will be heading back to the cave" Dark left only to take one last glance at Angel and smiled at her
I guess this is my mom's way of approving of you, and Suicho, i couldnt thank you more, but thankyou" Angel gave suicho a lick over teh ear and turned back to Kurama "we should go find a cave of our own for when the pups come...o no" angel turned to suicho realizing tha he only had known that they were mates, not that she was pregnant with Kurama's pups

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:08 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark gave suicho a growl of displeasure, but backed away when she saw kurama and Angel sitting together, it reminded her of herself and lur "fine, i will be heading back to the cave" Dark left only to take one last glance at Angel and smiled at her
I guess this is my mom's way of approving of you, and Suicho, i couldnt thank you more, but thankyou" Angel gave suicho a lick over teh ear and turned back to Kurama "we should go find a cave of our own for when the pups come...o no" angel turned to suicho realizing tha he only had known that they were mates, not that she was pregnant with Kurama's pups
"it's okay i know already"*he said as kurama gave her an innocen't look*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:12 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel rolled her eyes then sighed "when i think im safe inside my mind, thenm a wolf who reads minds comes along" angel started running off into the field and stopped several feet later looked back at suicho with a humerous look and said "thanks again for keeping it a secret Suicho" then she ran off with kurama back to their cave"
((we can continue whenever, probably not 2morow cuz i have a lot going on, good night))

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:14 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel rolled her eyes then sighed "when i think im safe inside my mind, thenm a wolf who reads minds comes along" angel started running off into the field and stopped several feet later looked back at suicho with a humerous look and said "thanks again for keeping it a secret Suicho" then she ran off with kurama back to their cave"
((we can continue whenever, probably not 2morow cuz i have a lot going on, good night))
((good night ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:00 am

* Branwen notice how gentle and sweet Shuicho was with her. She was suprised about how he missed her. She blushed and licks his cheek. "He's such a sweetheart." she said to herself smiling.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:33 am

"did i have something on my cheek?"*shuicho asked*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:38 am

Dark walked back to the cave to find kal, thar and lur sitting together "Lur, um theres something i need to tell you, angel, well, she's found a mate, his name is Kurama and i think she's pregnant with his pups" dark's voice was not that of happiness but of fear that angel was to young to be a mother even though she is developing quicker then all other wolves

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:47 am

Lur raised a brow, and got up to nuzzle his mate. "She is young, but I wish her and... Karuma the best" he stated, smiling and then moving aside so that Dark could see Kalten and Tharran. "Look, they're already growing rapidly. Do you think we should teach them how to hunt?" he asked, standing beside Dark.

Tharran wagged his tail and Kalten leaped up and laughed. "Yes yes! Please!!!" he said, impatiently. Kalten was always up for danger and adventure... similar to how his father had been when he was only a pup.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games