Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yomei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:36 pm
Koreachess
Kyubi no Youko
crying Spoiler Alert Do not read if you don't want it to spoil for Chapter 249

When last i read Manga Chapter 248 Gaara was outstanding, and his own against the Akatsuki. The odds seem to be in his favor and I was cheering all the way xp . I personally thought he would kick the Akatsuki butt back into their little hidy hole

Chapter 249 however is so terribly shocking--"I still can't believe it.
Gaara was defeated and captured!!!. scream gonk crying
(Although I haven't read the translation, the pictures says it all.)

What will happen now? The Sand Ninja Village had only recently lost a KazeKage and Now they must lose another one?
What will happen to the Sand Village?

I hope Naruto or someone can free Gaara from the clutches of the Akatsuki's..Gaara is one of my favorite Ninja's--I don't want him to die or be abused
GAARA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gonk I am Sad crying

I was shocked as well. neutral Holy freaking crap...obviously they're not going to kill Gaara, but I just hope everything ends up all right.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:31 pm
spoiler alert for chapters 247-249

What I want to know is...what about Sasori-sama? he/she slides...slides? wth?
I personally think that sasori-sama is going to show themself to be one of the more powerful if not the most powerful of the Akatsuki. The female akatsuki with the mouth on her hand...she refers to sasori as if he/she is above her....but maybe that was a bad translation. am I right?...because now I want to know if anyone else saw that or thinks so...

[Maza]

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:15 pm
Okay! I got a copy of the 249 translation from someone else in the Naruto Discussion Guild. Its the one i read from

Spoiler Alert!!!
Here we go! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/redirect.php?r=http://www.udanstraight.com/article.php?story=20050224103045465  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:09 pm
crying Ditto to everybody's cry from the last chapter. It's my favorite so far and Gaara's catching up quickly to Kakashi-kun on my favorites list.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:24 pm
Hi!

Yeah, it seems to be a round up of demons or something. (-_-) Poor Gaara-sama.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:26 pm
:Spoiler alert:

:Spoiler Start-->Okay, what about Sasuke? I wonder if when they get back to him, if Orochimeru (spelling?) would have already taken him over... It has been 3 years none the less, and that's how long it takes for him to go in to a new body if I'm not mistaken. <--Spoiler end:

Man, Naruto's so awesome.... I just wish the show didn't move so slow. Sometimes it's good, but that last ep, I mean, it went by so fast in the manga, that I was surprized how they managed to drag it on so long, especially Gai talking about Lee being drunk, ya'know?  

KnightFourteen

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:54 am
i think they'll have to start dragging things out more so the show won't catch up to the anime... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:07 am
Alpha Q
i think they'll have to start dragging things out more so the show won't catch up to the anime... sad
well, the anime has a lot of ground to cover cause if you remember, SPOILER ALERT before sasuke and naruto actually fought Sasuke had a long a** flash back to conversations between him and his family members, god his dad was a d**k. SOo, the anime has to cover all that. But hopefully they'll expand on parts that the manga didn't expand on, like the fight between Kakashi and Naruto adn sakura for the bells. It would be cool if they took like an episode or two on that. Plus they have the good old filler episodes. It'll be cool if they have an series of episodes covering a naruto's one on one trainning with Jiraiya, hopefully they mostly would be serious, and have naruto give a showing of his escalation in skills. But mostlikely the filler will be something that's pointless that really doesn't advance any portion of the storyline but just delays it crying oh well stare  

Koreachess

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:55 pm
Hi!

Knight: In the manga, the time span of the training has been 2.5 years, and Orochimaru must wait for 3 years before he can take over Sasuke. So really, there is half a year before anything happens. Naruto has been training for this I think, and to also ward of the Akatsuki.

Yeah, I still think is many things in between the anime and the current manga chapters, so there is no worries. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:56 pm
it's true that they still gotta cover a lot of things before the anime can catch up to the manga... and i do hope they expand more and fill in the gaps in the time jump. but it does seem they drag things out a little here and there, just to make sure. i hope the drag won't be too much... i've enjoyed the pace so far and i've got no complaints at all about the series, manga or anime.

a little off topic here but a friend of mine asked me this question before. i suppose there are no right or wrong answers, i'm just looking for change so y'all feel free to dump your 2 cents:

was the 4th actually stronger than the 3rd hokage? it was just one of them questions that can be dragged out as long as people have opinions, but i do think the 4th could have been stronger than ol sarutobi had he lived longer.  

Alpha Q

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:31 pm
stressed Bah, stupid internet cut me off when I hit "enter" to submit my post and it logged me out and I couldn't click "back" and still have what I typed in the box... So, I'll just say it brefly...
:spolier stuff: I'm a person who re-reads the manga and re-watches the show to understand things better, so it's ironic I misread it as 3 years and not 2 and 1/2.

As for fillers, as long as the fillers help aid the story like when Naruto made the vortex in the water and carried Saukua while walking on water in front of Sasuke to make his feelings toward Naruto's strength even stronger, fillers to aid are fine by me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:24 pm
Alpha Q
it's true that they still gotta cover a lot of things before the anime can catch up to the manga... and i do hope they expand more and fill in the gaps in the time jump. but it does seem they drag things out a little here and there, just to make sure. i hope the drag won't be too much... i've enjoyed the pace so far and i've got no complaints at all about the series, manga or anime.

a little off topic here but a friend of mine asked me this question before. i suppose there are no right or wrong answers, i'm just looking for change so y'all feel free to dump your 2 cents:

was the 4th actually stronger than the 3rd hokage? it was just one of them questions that can be dragged out as long as people have opinions, but i do think the 4th could have been stronger than ol sarutobi had he lived longer.
The Fourth was definitely stronger than the Third. Why do you think he was the only one able to seal the fox demon away? The Third couldn't do it.  

Akuba Shi v.2.0

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:04 am
Maybe the reason they want the demons is because they feel that they can control the power.......... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:11 am
Akuba Shi v.2.0
Alpha Q

The Fourth was definitely stronger than the Third. Why do you think he was the only one able to seal the fox demon away? The Third couldn't do it.

good point... thanks for replying.. 3nodding  

Alpha Q

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:14 am
I think an important question is full of spoilers: Are we gonna have to watch Naruto take the Chuunin exam over again? gonk I mean, there's one coming up, and all, but I hated those chapters! If it weren't for Gaara, they would have totally sucked a**!
And now, of course, sicne Gaara's not around, the only thing making the exams cool will be Naruto's new moves, which have to be REALLY COOL to make up for the lack of Gaara. Dammit!

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games