Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:01 am
Spyse
Hey I'm Spyse, the nickname was given to me by my football team in high school and stuck with me during cross country, softball, basketball, and wrestling. Guess I can't get away from it. sweatdrop That's all behind me now though as I'm a mother (Sylvan's almost three months! heart ) and about to be married next Tuesday. I like to think I'm pretty descriptive in my RPing, but I still need work on fighting. Beyond that I'm here, you're here, life is good. lol

I just got married!
hopefully being married is just as fun for you!

You'll probably be gone from the Inn RP I just replied to but I'll wait. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:21 pm
Eh.... Hi. I am Chris.... or Verokai, or the Beast, or b*****d, or whatever. I get named a lot of stuff. I figure it is probably a good idea to give a little preface about me before I get into how I am with RPing. I have lived a life that is pretty much insane. My past is extremely twisted, and is generally more so than any chara I create.... mostly because I wouldn't wish the level of insanity and horror that has plagued me upon anyone else, especially not my chara, who I see as a kind of children. That said, I'll give you a small indication of why I say such things about my life. As far as I know, I am the only person currently living who has had his heart punctured three times.... fully punctured, mind you, like about two inches of steel just swishing around in there.... and is still not only living, but healthier, stronger, faster, better than almost anyone else around him. I teach martial arts and several weapons, as well as my very part-time job as a Pagan Priest. (By the by.... this is all 100% true. I don't believe in falsehood.) So.... eh.... yeah. I suppose all this insanity does give some very fertile ground with which to make RP chara, and I am pretty decent about making RP scenarios.... I'm hoping that sometime soon I might be able to transfer an RP world that I made onto at least some board on Gaia, but I'm not holding out too much hope. If anybody is curious about me, my life, my chara, or my SLs.... which aren't on any boards yet.... feel free to PM me....

Eh.... Wow. My intro is incredibly long. Good good. I hope somebody reads it.... it does so depress me when noone cares(read-usually)  

Blooded Nothing

Arashi Codiv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 pm
Hey there, I'm Julie, otherwise known as Arashi Codiv. I'm 23 years old, and live with my mother and little sister. I'm bisexual, recently just out of a bad relationship with a guy I was dating, we got into a mega fight and he wound up hitting me in the face, which is is why I have this eyepatch (I wear one in real life too.), he broke some capillaries and in my eye, as well as damaging the area around my eye, some cartillage in my nose and damaged alot of tendons in the back of my eye from the force of the impact. I've had numerous surgeries to fix the working parts of my eye, and now we are just waiting for those to recover fully. I'm also seeing a cosmetic surgeon to fix the parts of my face that were damaged, as well as my eye casing. I'd post a picture of myself, but I don't want to give any of you nightmares of my ugliness, especially with my injured eye and the bruising around it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:06 am
Julie:

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad time - that eye must hurt!

I'm new here as well - writing from the UK, Saturday morning, I ought to be working on this and that, cleaning the house, all kinds of worthy stuff...

but here I am!

Spohie  

spohie

whitemage7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:20 am
Hi!
This is my first post in the guild. I just joined Today.
My username is whitemage7, but my real name is Nick.
umm, yeah. . .idk what wlse to write.
cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:11 pm
spohie
Julie:

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad time - that eye must hurt!

I'm new here as well - writing from the UK, Saturday morning, I ought to be working on this and that, cleaning the house, all kinds of worthy stuff...

but here I am!

Spohie

Spohie:

It's a little painful, but the meds help quite a bit. I've got another surgery scheduled for this wednesday.

Arashi Codiv

BloodOnWhitePetals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:32 pm
Hello, my name is Ash. I have been playing D&D since the good 'ole 1st Ed days(yea, I was just a kid). I own a large number of 3 and 3.5 books, not too mention all the material from 2nd and 1st I own. I also like playing BESM, Rifts, Shadowrun, Palladium or just about anything else I can find a group of cool people playing.
I love to GM and to play, but all my friends who I played with have moved away, and I am stuck playing RPGs online...
I would REALLY love to find some cool people to RP with, and you know I will be here playing every day once I find a campaign to play in, or some people to play in in mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:06 am
BloodNothing-- that is an amazing story, what with your heart being punctured! Im glad you could be here.

BloodonWhitePetals-- I am sure there are people lurking around here who play D&D, so good luck finding them!  

MrsMica
Crew

RowdyFox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:36 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:02 pm
"Greetings from the dark. I am Kotoren." Kotoren steps back slightly, flowing into a short bow. He resumes his relaxed posture, and gives a calm smile. "It is a pleasure to be here."  

Kotoren

Alcion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:20 pm
Hey hey! My name's Alcion. I hate the color pink. I love pancakes. I'm a 10th grader though in 11 days I'll be a 11th grader. I really don't know what to write...

Obviously, I love to role play, though I'm still working on my style and help would be appreciated...Well, I'll tell you some more when I think of some more to tell.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:57 am
Hey Penny!

We should see about getting an RP group together IRL. Like play Serenity or something. And yeah, I'm posting here, just cause...well everytime I post here it's been like 2 months since the last time. XP

Alcion: How can you hate pink? It's a beautiful color.  

Kalin DNom

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:27 am
My name is Kuro Neko Iris. It is a pleasure to meet you all. -bows her head in respect.-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:49 am
Hey everyone! My name is Margaret, but if you're my friend Maggie is fine. I usually rp with Alana though, so yeah... I've been rping for about a year... and since I've gotten better at it it's started to suck out my soul. Illiteracy bothers me... but if you use it I promise I won't kill you... just maybe bite you xd  

AlanaRoseDaviis

mrdogey 2.0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:06 pm
Hi, I'm mrdogey 2.0, but you can call me Dogey. biggrin I'm a big fan of Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist, as well as gundam seed. I see that Penden is friends with Fushigi, so I hope you know she's gone for an indefinite amount of time. 3nodding Anyway, I hope to make a nice addition to the guild!

Oh, and just to tell you, I'm a literate twelve-year old. I've been roleplaying since I was nine, first on neopets, then on a different invisionfree board, and now here! I'm in various RPs, and one that has been going on for more than a year! smile So, anyway, hi!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games