Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:36 pm
^ Admits, she knows her senshi sexuality!! heh

<> Okay, so I did some research on this topic because I didn't want to cop out and be like 'I don't remember She-ra all that well lolz?' but I looked it up so I could get a better judge of the characters! Now the looks are mainly what I'm going off and some powers so perasonalities we'll have to curve to fit... ('80s/early '90s cartoon characters seemed so much more mature than our silly cute ones today?)

Usagi - She-Ra (obviously...)
Mercury - Frosta (Ice much?)
Jupiter - Castaspella (She's kinda brunette kinda red head... honestly I think of Willow off Buffy)
Venus - Queen Angella (A goddy blonde, nuff said)
Chibi Moon - Glimmer (pink hair, by looks has potential to be annoying)
Luna/Atremis - Kowl (it's an animal friend that talks)
Mars - Catra (dark hair and red outfit, but Beryl if we'v going off of villains)
Saturn - Flutterina (cuz Hotaru likes butterflies and this girl can turn into a butterfly, do ya get it?)
Pluto - Peekablue (she looks like Michiru but she can see really far - like across a galaxy I guess so I think of the gate of time..... these names lol)
Neptune - Mermista (hello? Mermaid?)
Uranus - He-Man (hah... she's a man)
Tuxedo - Bow (Tux throws roses like Bow shoots arrows, plus He-man is She-Ra's brother and we don't need any Fushigi Yugi going on here.)

v When the senshi pop in their earphones to their iPods what band would they most likely be listening to?? (Judged on their looks - like Pluto might be mellow on the outside but have angry Alanis Morissette playing, heh.) Also, list what color their iPod would be too!
There are White or Black in the main iPods
Pink, Blue, Green, Silver and Red in the Mini iPod
Pink, Blue, Silver, Green and Orange in the Shuffle iPod.
(Feel free to repeat colors more than once)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm
^ Is a much better person than I, who ran away from the she-ra question.

<> Interesting question! Here goes... (I fried my brain answering this)

- Usagi - pink ipod - boy bands/3 lights/"Saaa laaa V"/the postal service/savage garden

- Chibiusa - pink ipod - boy bands/disney soundtrack/Aqua (candyland, barbie girl, etc)/

- Mercury - blue ipod - 3 lights/"Saaa laaa V"/Jewel/Ani Difranco/Fiona Apple

- Mars - red ipod - 3 lights/pop music/"Saaa laaa V"/pop music/nature cds

- Jupiter - green ipod - 3 lights/"Saaa laaa V"/green day/dashboard confessional/goo goo dolls/

- Venus - orange ipod - 3 lights/boy bands/"Saaa laaa V"/goo goo dolls/No Doubt/The Moulin Rogue Soundtrack

- Uranus - orange ipod - bubblegum crisis soundtrack/Alanis Morissette/Le Tigre/Go Sailor/Jazz music

- Neptune - green ipod - Vanessa Mae/Classical/Jazz/nature cds

- Saturn - silver ipod - Evanescence/NIN/Dir En Gray

- Pluto - red ipod - The Dresden Dolls/Alanis Morissette (lol)/Grateful Dead

- Tuxedo Mask - black ipod - Panic! At the Disco/My Chemical Romance

<> If the sailor senshi were my little ponies, what would they look like? I want to know what kind of pony (sea pony, jewel, pegasus, unicorn etc etc etc etc), hair color, body color, and what symbol they'd have on their butt. =P Feel free to add more if you wish.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:49 am
^ OMG our answers for the iPod question were SO freaking the same!! (Great Minds Think Alike!) I would've added Tori Amos to Mercury and ABBA to Venus lol

<>
Moon - Regular Pony When Usagi (Flutter Pony when Serenity), Pale Pink Skin, Golden Blonde Hair with Pink and Sky Blue Streaks! She'd have a Cresent Moon with 3 small stars on her hip!!
ChibiMoon - Unicorn, Hot Pink Skin, Bubble Gum Pink Hair with One Red Streak! She'd have a Big Red Heart with stars on her hip!!
Mercury - Regular, Baby Blue Skin, Deep Royal Blue Hair with Ice Blue Streaks! She'd have a Blue Snowflake with whirling swirl around it on her hip!!
Mars - Jeweled Eyes, Red Skin, Dark DARK Purple Hair! She'd have a tiny Flame with 2 scrolls wrapped around it on her hip!!
Jupiter - Pegasus, Pale Green, Sugar Pink Hair with Lime and Dark Green Streaks! She'd have criss crossing lighting bolts with pink glitter on her hip!!

Venus - Regular, Bright Orange Skin, Pale Yellow Hair with Baby Blue and Orange streaks! She'd have a microphone with a gold heart chain encircling it on her hip!!
Neptune - Sea Pony, Aqua Marine Skin, Dark Blue and Aqua Hair with Ramdom White Streak! She'd have a Couple Bubbles and a Star Fish on her hip (if she has a hip?)
Uranus - Pegasus, Golden Yellow Skin, Navy Blue Hair with One Red Streak! She'd have a tornado on her hip with big wind gusts whirling around on her hip!!
Saturn - Regular, Deep Plum Skin, Black Hair with Sparkly Purple and Dark Blue streaks (extra long long hair if pony is turned evil) She'd have a Sythe with a tiny skull on her hip!! lol
Pluto - Unicorn, Maroon Skin, Tea Green hair with Dark Silver and Burgardy Streaks! She'd have a clock with glitter swirling around it on her hip!!
Tux - Regular Male Pony, White Skin, White Hair with Black and Red Streaks! He'd have a rose and a Mask on his hip!!

v If the senshi got to hook up with dudes from other animes that suit them, who would they be? (ex: Makoto and Ichigo from Bleach)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:40 pm
^cool outfit

<>All are with Naruto charaters:
Moon/Naruto
Mercury/Kabuto
Venus/Kiba
Mars/Shikamaru
Jupiter/Gaara
Saturn/Shino
Uranus/Yondaime
Neptune/Gai
Pluto/Ibiki
(please don't kill me)

>What do think of there being a Scout even higher in power than Sailor Moon?  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:54 pm
^glad you revived this thread. i missed it.

<> (some of these had alot of thought put into them. others did not.)

Usagi-Hayate from Pretear. he's like a Mamoru clone...seriously...

Ami-Jou Kido from Digimon Adventure. Smart, kind, courageous, and wants to be a doctor too! (his hair style even LOOKS like Ami's in the 2nd season)

Rei- Keiichi Morisato from Ah! My Goddess! a bumbling nice guy like Yuuichiro is perfect for Rei, and Keiichi fits all those requirements...

Makoto- Ken from Weiss Kruez. both sporty, both good with kids.

Minako- Sanji from One Piece.

Chibiusa- Asuka Jr. from St. Tail.

Haruka- Tomoyo Daidouji (if she was older) from Card Captor Sakura. Has the same kind of air as Michiru. Kind, polite, but fights for those she loves without holding back.

Michiru-Utena Tenjou from Revolutionary Girl Utena. She's like Haruka, if Haruka had pretty pink hair.

Setsuna- Kusanagi from X. i dunno why. they just kinda suit each other.

Hotaru- Jim from Outlaw Star.

V if each senshi had a prom to go to. describe their experience. who would they're dates be? what kind of dress? who would go to a hotel or beach house afterwards? heck, would they even go? that kind of thing. (I had my prom last week. so...yeah) do all the senshi if u want, but i wont be mad if u stop halfway or somethin'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:56 pm
GTBlader
^cool outfit

<>All are with Naruto charaters:
Moon/Naruto
Mercury/Kabuto
Venus/Kiba
Mars/Shikamaru
Jupiter/Gaara
Saturn/Shino
Uranus/Yondaime
Neptune/Gai
Pluto/Ibiki
(please don't kill me)

>What do think of there being a Scout even higher in power than Sailor Moon?

^dude...u totally answered Kawaki's question 1st while i was still working on my answer...*sigh* all that work for nothing....

<> uh...technically Galaxia was stronger than Sailor Moon....yes it was Sailor Moon who brought Galaxia's good side back, but it was Galaxia's good heart that defeated the chaos in the end. (and in the manga, the cauldron blasted Galaxia and she was injured...then died)

V if each senshi had a prom to go to. describe their experience. who would they're dates be? what kind of dress? who would go to a hotel or beach house afterwards? heck, would they even go? that kind of thing. (I had my prom last week. so...yeah) do all the senshi if u want, but i wont be mad if u stop halfway or somethin'  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:46 am
^ You are #500 in my game!!! How exciting is THAT!!! Congrats KawakiiBunny3!!

<> Usagi - she'd of course go to prom, in a big pink dress with mamoru by her side. Afterwards she'd ditch the other 4 girls and go back to Mamoru's apartment (this will be where Chibiusa was conceived)

Ami - she's SO not wanting to go to Prom... only so many days left of school, what is she going to do with herself until collage, she'll have the blue and totally not even notice all the fine boys crushing on her because she's too busy mourning over all the extra credit she should've done to get the A+++++++++. ~ Wall Flower ~

Raye - Of course she doesn't go to their school but she'd invite herself. She'd go and be a tempatious flirt but then if anyone even remotely hit on her she'd slam their face into the big bowl of fruit punch - she'd then later find a smoldering smooth collage guy and go back to his house on the beach, yay!!

Makoto - She asked Motoki to Prom... they never left the car.

Minako - she'd of course hop around and associate with all the little clicks because she's uber popular at Prom heart She'd dance with boy after boy, never actually finishing a whole song with any guy always leaving them wanting more... but at the end of the night when every one else is somewhere getting some poor Minako will be going home alone - the poor goddess of love is always cursed to be alone (I'm so her!!! crying )

v Do you believe in Minako's curse of love? Isn't it ironic the Goddess of Love never being able to attain it... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:19 am
^I Flipping love your siggy pic. i love me some Buffy!!!!!

<>the love curse... hmmm... that's hard to say. But I do think that it is funny she is the goddess of love, and can't hold on to it. I think I do think that she is incapable of loving. But I'm not a Venus fan anyways. sweatdrop

v It was most likely already asked, What do you think of the starlight sisters?  

from beneath you...

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:35 pm
^your right about Venus

<>I think that it is a little weird that they disguise themselves as boys, but it was pretty handy.

>Do you think that the creator will ever renew the license?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:31 am
^ Nice Mummy tights!! wink They really work with the outfit!!

<> I bet Naoko would love to do her series again and again and again BUT she sold her license to Kandashna (or what ever?) and they took it from there... Thus why the anime differed SO much from the manga - they kept core things the same but Naoko really didn't have a true say in what was goign to happen manga vs anime. This is another reason why I believe she didn't do any more anime episodes or a finle movie becasue they were most likely pushy and somewhat rude with her dream crying
BUT, on another high note - Naoko did re-release her manga of Sailor Moon in 2005/06 where they re-buffed scenes and she condensed it down from 18 volumes to 12 and Chibiusa's side stories and the side senshi stories are in another manga (13 and 14) AND she re-did the Sailor V manga and made it from 3 into 2 volumes whee I own all these new re-prints and they are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yes, they are in Japanese and NO America will most likely NEVER see Sailor Moon manga again because Pocket Mix really muffed over the license and DIC/Anime Works (or whomever took the license after DIC failed) really screwed up the anime so bad the episodes will NEVER be given back to us EVER. So sad but true, the only SM anyone will ever see will be on DVD ~ a thing of the past....

v Did you ever know Naoko re-released the manga in 2005?? Go check'um out - they have different covers and they are freaking BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!  

User_8572

from beneath you...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:42 am
^ I'm going to steal your hoodie... I swear... Cute picture!

<> I will have to check them out... I would love to see them. I'm hyped!

v What is your favorite episode and why?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:14 am
^ But what will I wear once you take my Buffy hoodie!? Prob an I heart Angel hoodie blaugh

<> My all time favorite episode is episode 44 (in Japanese, not sure on the English count confused ) It is the episode where the 5 senshi go back to the time of the Silver Millennium and see what happened when Queen Beryl and Metalia attacked - It has dancing, dresses, sweet kisses goodbye and death - what a Romeo and Juliet way to go out!! It will always and forecer be my all time favorite!!

v What is your favorite episode?? What's your least?? Why???  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:53 pm
^ coolest Buffy fan i know (and i know ALOT of Buffy fans)

<> well...that's hard for me cause i have episode that are my favorite when it comes to plot and favorites cause of humor/entertainment...so...

favorite (plot): episode 172. the last episode in the StarS Nehelenia arc. everything just flows together, makes me cry, very moving...it even has classical music inserts whee
(runner up: epi. 44)
favorite (humor): episode 159 in SuperS. the one where the Inners try to guess who Chibi-usa's boyfriend is and they think that albino-horse-faced guy is him xd lol! i laugh everytime.

least favorite(plot):....uh...episode 50. when Usagi realizes that her tiara doesn't work and needs to power up...which she does in the next episode...other that a few "Usagi vs. Natsumi" moments....it's just not very good...did they really need TWO episodes for Usagi to power up in...seriously....
(runner up: episode 89...it's a clipshow...everyone hates those xd )
least fav (humor): episode 154. the one where Minako and Makoto have an arguement (again...) bad animation, bad jokes, and the outfit designs....blech...boring!

V do u think Sailor Moon has any influence on the type of shows you watch...like, i immediatly loved mythology after i became a Sailor Moon fan, and i like shows that have to do with space ....so, things like that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:18 pm
^love the outfit

<>Maybe a little bit 'cause I started getting to stuff that seemed a bit like it or even just reminded me of it. Well that actually took awhile sweatdrop 'cause I got into Dragonball Z before anthing like SM first. I think it also got me into mythology too, i.e. Roman and Greek. Just like Yu-gi-oh has gotten me into Egyptian and too many animes into Japanese. I think it also got me into the shows that had to do with the supernatural stuff like that.

>Who do you think is the cutest couple?  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:02 am
^ Yay for Dragon Ball Z fans... I never really got into it - I like Pretty Girl shows, not as much dude anime where there's LOTS of crazy powering up fighting

<> I love Haruka and Michiru sosososososo much BUT! I must say the over all... with Serenity & Endymion, Tux and Sailor Moon... and just as Usako and Mamo-chan they are just adorable enough to freaking just throw up! But honestly, that couple has been through SO much stuff that you have to give'um credit.

v Swap all the senshi's hair color around!! BUT WAIT!!! You can only swap within the sailor senshi group (meaning: your can't create new colors or duplicate colors!! You can only take like Pluto's hair color and place it on another senshi, then take that senshi's hair and put in on another senshi... etc.) Do this till there are no more senshi hair colors to swap!! Ta-Da! (i wish i was doing this question crying )
PS If there are one or more cases where senshi have matching hair colors (as in Mars, Saturn, Tux and Star Fighter - they all have black hair BUT Mars shines deep purple, Saturn shines Plum, Tux shines green *sometimes*, Star Fighter shines Blue... etc), (Moon, Venus and Uranus are all blonde... BUT Moon in golden blonde, Venus in Platinum Blonde and Uranus is Dirty Blonde... etc.) Be CrAzY People!!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff