Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:28 pm
Inu and Mokuba look over shocked at Luna. Mokuba thought that really sucked, he didnt think anyone should suffer those dreams. Inu was just purely shocked unable to take another bite from her sandwich.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:06 pm
"Luna, why would you do something like that?" Seto asks.
"Because I wanted you to be happy, even if you went back without me tagging along. Kind of like a parting gift." He pulls me just a little closer.
"That's... that's... Luna, I don't know what to say..."
"It's okay. I'll get used to it. Besides, if I wake up screaming, you'll be there for me." I smile wrapping my arms around him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:35 pm
I smile thinking things were gonna be ok, Mokuba looked a little worried though, after hearing Seto some nights he hoped someday the dreams would vanish. But He didnt want another to suffer wither, but there was nothing he could do about it. He let out a soft sigh before continuing to eat his food, I join him looking a little worried myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:57 pm
"You know, if this were a show, this is where the Season Finale would end." I comment. Seto looks bemused at me.
"You have this incredible knack for cheering people up don't you?" He asks.
"Ya, it's what I do. Anyway, unless there are any other introspective moments, we had ought to get going." I smile. "There's a phone that calls cabs directly in the mall entrance."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:33 pm
Me and Mokuba nod as we get up. I pick Mokuba back on my back, he wrapps his arms over my shoulders loving the attention hes getting. We all head out as I look up smelling the air. " Smells like rain.." i reply simply looking around. " Wow..no wonder your nicknames dog, I dont smell a thing." Mokuba replies. Once he does so thunder crashes and Mokuba holds tighter, " Dont worry..I got it. " I reply leaning down pulling out a umbrella and putting it on my back for Mokuba to hold over the both of us. " Do you guys have some too? " I ask to see if I need to stand by them so they can be under it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:11 pm
"Don't worry, the entrance is enclosed." I reply, stepping inside and picking up the phone.
Seto flinches everytime the thunder crashes. I order the cab and wait. "Seto? Are you alright?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:51 pm
I look at him, " Seto? Are you afraid of storms? I always theorized Mokuba being but are you? " I ask feeling Mokuba trembling a little bit showing me I wa right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:44 am
"I am not afraid of storms." Seto said, this however was punctuated by a particularly loud crack of thunder and his head snapped up in that direction.
"Seto, seriously, with all the metal you wear, I'd be a bit nervous of lightning too." I commented, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
"It's not so much that, but I've never been in such a thin walled place and the glass shakes everytime that thunder sounds and..." He goes off into his native Japanese, which doesn't work well at all for me.
"Seto? English. I don't speak Japanese remember." I smile.
"What I said was well... just how strong is that glass Luna?"
"Seto, that glass is not going to break before we get a cab. See? Those are the headlights of the aforementioned." I point out the cab waiting for us on the curb, which is luckily a van.
Seto and I hop in together, Mokuba lying in the back sleeping on Inu's lap.
"Picked a heck of a night to go traveling. You're pro'lly gonna have ta wait til tomorrow ta catch a flight. Where you four going?" The cabbie asked. Seto looked about ready to knock him out, fortunately, I'm a bit of a people person.
"Down to Vegas." I reply. Seto looks at me like I'm speaking a foreign language.
"Oh ya? Not many storms like this down there. Little young to be out gambling aren't ya?"
"I'll be ninteen in a bit. It's just the closest airport to where my family lives." I reply, lying through my teeth. I catch Seto looking at me with some sort of mixed look but don't comment.
"Well, it'll be a while. You might want to settle in and sleep a bit like that youngin' in the back's doing." The cabbie commented.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:23 pm
Inu smiled and looked out the window as it rained. She subconciously began running through Mokubas hair as she looked out. Mokuba snuggled closer as she started the action with his hair in his sleep. She reached in the bag she brought with her to visit Luna an pulled out a headset only putting one on her ear just in case someone asked her something shed hear. She continued petting Mokuba but just looked out the window knowing she wouldnt sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:25 pm
Seto for one, did not trust anyone, let alone cabdrivers. That and the storm kept him awake with his mind repeating facts about lightning from National Geographic, like how a car was the safest place to be in a lightning storm because it was grounded. He could hold to that, and Luna too, who had fallen asleep on his shoulder and was currently snuggling against him.
He saw her flinch in her sleep and surmised that she was going through one of his nightmares. He gave her an extra squeeze and pulled her ever so slightly closer and tried to wake her up gently.
She woke with a start and a sharp intake of breath.
"Seto?" I looked around frantically and finally decide that he's there with me and hug tightly to him, just to prove he's real.
"It's alright Koneko-chan... you're fine. See? We're almost at the airport." Seto said, then as an after thought after he'd payed the cab driver and sent him off, "Which one was it?"
"You lit your own arm on fire... except it was me, and it was horrible and it was because Gozaburo had held the lighter under Mokuba's arm and he was hurt and you did it so he wouldn't pay attention to your brother and it hurt so much and all I could smell was burning flesh and..." Seto could see that she was going to go into hysterics if he didn't do something to calm her.
"It's alright... Koneko-chan, I know it hurt, I still have those scars... but it's okay. That... monster... took a header off a building as your fanfiction so cleverly puts it. That makes him dead." Seto kept his arm around her anyway, he could feel her shivering, and it wasn't the rain causing it.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:06 pm
I look over ans sigh a little bit, feeling bad for Luna taking this all on now. But I knew Seto had her so she was gonna be ok, hopefully. Looking down I see Mokuba hadnt waken from Lunas outburst. I smile continuing to run through his hair looking out the window at the upcoming airport. 'This is gonna be a long journey..' I think to yself still feeling Mokuba snuggle more into me at the feeling of his hair.'Guess he likes that..' I think with a small smile as I continue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:15 pm
"This place never shuts down does it?" Luna asked Seto, like he'd know her airport better than she would.
"It's international for a reason. I was here once, on my way from New York to London. It was kind of fun. I had hours to spend in the city doing nothing. I found a comic book place and bought it out of English manga and figurines and such." Seto commented.
"That's incredibly cute." I replied. "Anyway, I suck at this sort of thing, so go on and do what you do to people to make them listen to you."
"Alright Luna." He ruffled her hair, and calmly made his demands to a very shocked desk worker, who immediatly did as she was told when Seto flashed his wallet at her.
"So now we go to Vegas, and Inu-chan can navigate from here after the plane lands. I've never been outside Canada before. Is it fun?" I smile innocently and Seto looks at me bemused.
"Yes, it's fun." He smiles.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:59 am
" Yeah it is, I take pride in where I come from, cept from behind the Stratoshpere but we wont go there. And I didnt know wo went to Vegas Seto? " I reply with a smile. " But I'll be right back, Im gonan go use a phone to call home or Roberts house, seeing which will believe me enough to pick us up, cause Macarren airport can be a trap, its so big youll get lost. " I explain going over to a phone after ruffling Mokubas hair a little. Mokuba figured Seto would be with Luna most the time so he ran up to catch me. I pick up the phone looking down at him, " What are you doing little one? Dont you wanna be with Seto? " I ask dialing. " Naw, Im sure he wants to be with Luna more right now anyway, hes been around me all his life, about time he was with other people for awhile. Besides, Im sure me talking to them may make them believe, Im sure you couldnt get my VA you called her as Tara Jayne to talk to them so theyll know your right. " Mokuba said with a smile. I ruffle his hair with a smile waiting for the phone to pick up. " So which are you calling? " he asks. " Im calling my big brother, or well Cousin to be technical. Hes heard your voice before and mom at the moment thinks Im nuts so. But I know Robert will believe me." I reply hoping hes not to busy as I wait for him to pick up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:50 am
Seto noted that his brother had gone off. He had no problem with that, no one here knew exactly who he was. He was a bit worried, but that was only usual. Luna was still a bit nervous of even just closing her eyes and Seto suspected that she had been more afraid than she wanted to admit.
"Luna... Come on. You've got your clipboard folder don't you?" Seto asked.
"Ya... why?" He smiled are her.
"I want to see you draw. I caught sight of some of those people in futuristic clothes and goggles and you have notes all over them. So explain them to me." He didn't know if wanted them explained, but he figured that it would cheer her up, even if he wasn't paying strict attention.

(( gonk Gone camping until Monday!))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:44 pm
((that sucks, you and one of my other friends are camping sweatdrop ))

Inu waited a little longer til someone picked up the phone, " Hello?.." the voice asked, it was from Canada so he figured it might be a wrong number. " Hey Robert, its me. " I reply with a smile. " Donya?..oh yeah, your in Canada, auntie Debbie told me, so whats up? " he asks scribbling on some paper at the other end. " Good..ok, I need to tell you something, just hope you dont think Im crazy. " I reply with a sigh. " Go ahead.." he replyed waiting. After a sigh I continue, " Ok..while in Canada the crew from Yugioh fell into our dimension and now me and Luna are with them. I know thats nuts, but its true, I have Mokuba right here but mom thought I was nuts. I could put him on if you need proof. " I explain ready to hand the phone over. " No..its alright, I know your not nuts, and you wouldnt make this up..so are they coming home with you? " he asked stopping what he was doing. " For a minute yes, and I was hoping it would be ok for you to pick us up at the airport. And after getting a few things...I..I'll be going with them.." I reply eyes looking saddend. " To their realm of Japan..in their dimension I mean.." I continue to explain still looking down. He pauses on the other line, " We'll talk about that when you get back, let them see Vegas a bit then well talk. But for now where do you need me to meet you? " he asks his voice remaining calm. " At baggage claim in the airport. " I reply. " Okay..Ill be there in a few hours Ill be waiting for you guys. " he replyed ina unsure voice. " Thanks..Ill see you then..love you bye. " I reply hanging up after that knowing he wouldnt reply. Mokuba looked up at me with a unsure look. " Lets go tell them whats the plan. " I say looking down and ruffling his hair. He nodded and followed, 'By how it sounded..they are a lot like me and Seto..'  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff