Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:43 am
Yuugi's attention snapped from his daydream to Otougi [Duke]. For a moment, he didn't respond, but finally he did. "Why... what happened to your pants?" he asked a bit stumped. "Why aren't you--OH!" he realized suddenly. His face turned a lovely shade of pink, and he jumped out of bed, begining his search for his friends' clothing.

(Yes, see what the heat does to mine? It makes it all confusing.. Blegh. can't think. XP)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:08 am
Fyerluna
Joey was still blushing. "It's nothing... just... you're so open about everything... I mean, they're my friends and everything, but... I dunno..."
He realized he was talking in circles and becoming less coherent as he did so, so he just let his head rest on Duke's shoulder and put his hand on Duke's.
"You know, if you keep that up, we won't need pants."

"Was that sarcasm? If not, I guess you want me to shut up, huh.." He kissed Joey again, smiling. "Have you found anything yet, Yugi?"  

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:10 am
Seto moaned for a bit, before falling down on his knees, holding his stomach.
He tried to get up before Yami noticed, but realized he couldn't.
He cursed to himself, before sighing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:09 pm
"Nooooooope!" The boy called. His voice was a little muffled because he was on the floor peering underneath the beds.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:21 pm
Yami turned and watched Seto. He thought that he had heard something, but dismissed it--but his curriosity overtook him when he heard additionally: a cuss and a sigh.
"You okay? I didn't think that I was that heavy...I didn't get you[in the balls] or something did I?" he asked when he saw that he was doubled over.

He recognized the position that Seto was in. He was in it just before they had--kissed for the very first time. Then, they had left the room and the rest was history. He remembered that he had promised himself that he wouldn't get involved any further than he had. Not to worry about Seto beyond a platonic situation. <"Well, that went right out the window..."> he thought. <"Damn... And I was able to keep that for what... all of 80 seconds?">

Yami walked over to Seto and extended a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:51 pm
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Joey was still blushing. "It's nothing... just... you're so open about everything... I mean, they're my friends and everything, but... I dunno..."
He realized he was talking in circles and becoming less coherent as he did so, so he just let his head rest on Duke's shoulder and put his hand on Duke's.
"You know, if you keep that up, we won't need pants."

"Was that sarcasm? If not, I guess you want me to shut up, huh.." He kissed Joey again, smiling. "Have you found anything yet, Yugi?"

Joey bit back a moan. "No, I mean your hand... It's... er, kind of..." He trailled off blushing.
'Oh man I hope Yugi finds our pants.'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:37 am
Duke glomped Joey smiling, indeed removing his hand.
"You don't like it?" he asked.

Seto shook his head at Yami's hand.
"I.. argh.. I don't think that'll have any use..."
Seto said, clearly in pain.
No! I don't want this! This is SO embarrassing.
He blushed, as he looked away from Yami, trying to hide his position.. Which was impossible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:33 am
"It's not that... I kind of like it a little too much." Joey was running the mantra 'please clue in' over and over in his mind.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:33 am
Yuugi suddenly called triumphantly, "Hey! I found something!" He wormed his way out from underneath his bed, and held up an article of clothing. "Oh, wait, thats my jacket... Sorry!" he said throwing it down on the bed before continuing his search.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:48 am
"Mmm...." Yami agreed. He knelt down next to the boy, and put his arms around him, eventually pulling them closer. "You keep too much inside, sometimes, Kaiba. I don't ever know how to help..." he admitted. He glanced at Seto's face, which was turned away from him slightly.
He moved one hand to the boy's cheekbone, and tilted the boy's face so that Yami could look into Seto's blue eyes again.

Suddenly, he froze. <"What am I doing!? He doesn't like me like that, so why--I'm just complicating the situation...."> He abruptly felt ashamed of himself, and he pulled away from the boy. He remained next to him, but he removed his arms. "I'm sorry, Kaiba..." he murmered.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:49 am
"Ah, I see... Sorry hun, I'll wait until we're alone." Duke said, winking.

Seto shut his eyes for a moment, before hugging Yami.
He pressed his entire body against Yami's pushing him oveer in the process.
"It's allright..." he mumbled, laying on top of him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:37 am
Yami was surprised to suddenly find himself pinned tothe ground, but quickly got over it. He wrapped his arms around Seto and kissed the top of his head.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:27 am
He nodded in Yami's neck, wondering how he was ever going to stop feeling this way.
Miss Chloie
Yami was surprised to suddenly find himself pinned tothe ground, but quickly got over it. He wrapped his arms around Seto and kissed the top of his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:35 am
"So...what...is it?" Yami asked bluntly, "What is it that's causing you hurt?--And don't bother denying it. I can tell you're in pain."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:53 am
"I don't know.. It's the same as earlier.. I don't know what it is, but it...'
''Ah, hell, I can tell him..'' "It gets worse when I think of you..." Seto said, looking in Yami's eyes.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games