Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:15 pm
Jin watches her for a moment, a flicker of happiness came across his pale yellow eyes. Nodding he sighs, "Fine..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:19 pm
Tumorias smiles again when she see the happiness in his eyes, she was also thinking how she was in a rare mood for her, but it didn't matter.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:30 pm
Jin watched her before looking, "Do you think you could show me around?" he ask not looking at her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:34 pm
Tumorias was surprised he asked that, but she nodded. "Sure." She stands up dusts herself off and holds out her hand to help him up.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm
Jin looked at her for a moment before grabbing her hand lightly and standing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 pm
Tumorias looked around wondering where she should start first, and not noticing she was still holding his hand.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:24 pm
Jin saw her look around and had been wondering when she would let his hand go, but kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:49 pm
Tumorias took a step and let go of his hand without even knowing it, "Have you been at the lake? the forest? The falls?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 pm
"The lake and forest I have been..chasing Kaoru..." He says and takes a small step backward letting his hand rest at his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:22 am
Tumorias nodded, "Well, I guess I'm going to show you the falls!" she said happily as she grabbed his hand once more and started to walk.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Jin's eyes widened a bit before returning to normal as she grabbed his hand. He walked behind her happily holding her hand as she led him to the falls.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:02 pm
Tumorias kept leading th way. Thinking of where to bring him next after the falls.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:54 pm
Jin just followed in silence behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:07 pm
Tumorias then looks behind her and looks at Jin, "Have you been to the ruins?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:22 pm
Jin shook his head, "Nope..."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games