Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:17 pm
"it is my life to protect heart and her friends i will protect those i see as equals and friends... you are my friend and i will protect you with my life..."

*came a howl from the iner forest as he came to the bears cave...*

"where are you, you must pay for what youve done..."

*came another serprizingly load howl from the iner forest...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:46 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"it is my life to protect heart and her friends i will protect those i see as equals and friends... you are my friend and i will protect you with my life..."

*came a howl from the iner forest as he came to the bears cave...*

"where are you, you must pay for what youve done..."

*came another serprizingly load howl from the iner forest...*
*thinking quickly runs quickly to drave snarling* im not letting you do this alone! *slightly surprised by his change in appearance* you can not scare me off!  

Aubrianna

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:56 pm
"well then arent you stuborn... and about your leg are you sure you can fight..?"

*he said as his tail kept sprouting a feathure here and there until the fur was interspersed with feathrues...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:59 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"well then arent you stuborn... and about your leg are you sure you can fight..?"

*he said as his tail kept sprouting a feathure here and there until the fur was interspersed with feathrues...*
*looks away* i will fight till the end....this si for running the first time....and i couldnt......wont let you do this alone  

Aubrianna

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:06 pm
"you still dont understand what i am do you..."

*he says as she trots up next to him only coming up to his shoulder*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:07 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"you still dont understand what i am do you..."

*he says as she trots up next to him only coming up to his shoulder*
*looks into his eyes* no but i know that you are powerful but that does not matter at the moment i wont let you do this alone that is final....  

Aubrianna

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:22 pm
"fine if i need you i will tell you ok..."

*he says as he sits and waits for the bears to come out of hiding...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:27 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"fine if i need you i will tell you ok..."

*he says as he sits and waits for the bears to come out of hiding...*
*looks at you impatiently* im not waiting any longer... *stands up and runs to the edge of the cave before you stop me and give out a long howl shaking the cave walls and then stands ready as the bears rush out, i run back to your side * are you ready lets go *and i rush forward*  

Aubrianna

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:35 pm
*doesnt even move...*

"your first mistake was gorging them into battle..., your second was being impatient..., and your third was not listening... to me..."

*he said as he went from a dead stop to a sprint knoking one of the bears over and shoving the other sideways...*

"now back down this might get ugly..."

*he said as the bear slashed at him with its claws and missed by inches before he struck its neck with a open jawed lunge, shreding its fur to ribbons blood spilling down his mussle once again*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:45 pm
Tim_Sscoville
*doesnt even move...*

"your first mistake was gorging them into battle..., your second was being impatient..., and your third was not listening... to me..."

*he said as he went from a dead stop to a sprint knoking one of the bears over and shoving the other sideways...*

"now back down this might get ugly..."

*he said as the bear slashed at him with its claws and missed by inches before he struck its neck with a open jawed lunge, shreding its fur to ribbons blood spilling down his mussle once again*
*sprints to the wounded bear and rips its throut mercilessily and suffocates it with her jaws, making sure it was dead watches drave rip apart the other bear, suddenly the bear lashes out with its paw slashing me across the chest and throwing me against the stone wall* *as i hit the wall with a dull thump i give a yelp of pin and slip into unconsciousness my last vision of drave ripping apart the huge bear*  

Aubrianna

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:47 am
*as he finishes with the bear he was fighting he turns and sees the second bear throw aubrianna against the wall and he closes his eyes a single tear coming from his eye before he goes bazerk not careing if the bear slashes at him he jumps at the thing with the intent to rip it to ribons*

"you wil pay for what you have done"

*he yells as he slashes and rips at the thing until there is nothing left to rip or shred... his mussle stained red and his tail sheding its feathurs he walks over to aubriannas limp body and lays besides it...*

"this will be a terible price for what i am about to do but as i am truthfull and honored to be a wolf i grant you life once more..."

*he sayd as the feathures in his tail turned white and fell onto her body giving her snow white wings as well as the strength to live on but asleep for now... and he fell with no feathures and no ravens to guide him... he fell to his death on the ground that he saved a friend on... and as he fell his body split and two birds came forth a golden eyed crow and a ghost eyed raven both flew off into the forest cawing to one another and to aubrianna*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:12 pm
Tim_Sscoville
*as he finishes with the bear he was fighting he turns and sees the second bear throw aubrianna against the wall and he closes his eyes a single tear coming from his eye before he goes bazerk not careing if the bear slashes at him he jumps at the thing with the intent to rip it to ribons*

"you wil pay for what you have done"

*he yells as he slashes and rips at the thing until there is nothing left to rip or shred... his mussle stained red and his tail sheding its feathurs he walks over to aubriannas limp body and lays besides it...*

"this will be a terible price for what i am about to do but as i am truthfull and honored to be a wolf i grant you life once more..."

*he sayd as the feathures in his tail turned white and fell onto her body giving her snow white wings as well as the strength to live on but asleep for now... and he fell with no feathures and no ravens to guide him... he fell to his death on the ground that he saved a friend on... and as he fell his body split and two birds came forth a golden eyed crow and a ghost eyed raven both flew off into the forest cawing to one another and to aubrianna*
*slowly opens eyes and stand up feeling new strength, looks up at the crow and raven and suddenly feels the need to follow them, running quickly through the forest following the birds and ending up at one of the dens*  

Aubrianna

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:21 pm
*the crow and raven land on a stone in the iddl eof the room the see me and become angry something inside me tells to show the feathers i consentrate an dthe white feathers slowly appear throughout my coat, pure white wings erupting from my sholders and i bow*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:39 am
*as he arives back at the lake he lays down in the water resting because he was still egsawsted from his ordeal he had to go through... especially growing back his wings...*

"why do things always happen like this"

*he said as he with drew his wings into his body leaving many feathures on the ground and the serface of the water...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:52 am
A small, raven coloured fae arrived at the edge of the lake, dipping her maw into its liquid and drinking it slowly. A year and a half had passed since her father had passed into the world of the dead, and she sighed at the mere thought of it.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games