Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:47 am
StreekG
JubJub dialled my number by accident today and called my mobile phone and was telling me about the party on saturday and that i can bring some person, then im like "ummm i live in victoria" then she realised she called me... it was funny...

eek how many people did you tell sweatdrop

yes im coming and it better not be cold!!

QUEENSLAND RULES!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:55 am
nrasjaa

No garuntees I'm affraid. rolleyes  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:56 am
WellzY
nrasjaa

i know. i get sun deprived pretty easily, hence me living in qld, meh i'll live 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:04 am
nrasjaa
WellzY
nrasjaa

i know. i get sun deprived pretty easily, hence me living in qld, meh i'll live 3nodding

Well you've got a 50:50 chance. If it's cloudy or sunny, it will be consistent. Here's hoping sun, or at least you stay long enough to see the sun.  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:21 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
WellzY
nrasjaa

Well you've got a 50:50 chance. If it's cloudy or sunny, it will be consistent. Here's hoping sun, or at least you stay long enough to see the sun.

i'll be there for about a week or so, so yea should see it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:25 am
nrasjaa

Errr yeah... let's hope. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:38 am
WellzY
nrasjaa

Errr yeah... let's hope. sweatdrop

i'll bring a jumper, i think that's the first thing streek said when i told him and you said bring one too even though im goin in summer!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:42 am
nrasjaa
i'll bring a jumper, i think that's the first thing streek said when i told him and you said bring one too even though im goin in summer!! xd

Best examples I can give. A few Christmases ago, it was raining, and I needed pants and a jumper. Another Christmas, though quite some years ago (I think I was eight) there was frost outside in the morning. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:49 am
WellzY

Best examples I can give. A few Christmases ago, it was raining, and I needed pants and a jumper. Another Christmas, though quite some years ago (I think I was eight) there was frost outside in the morning. sweatdrop

woowssaa frost in summer!! we hardly get frost in winter here!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:52 am
nrasjaa

It warmed up later though. That would be the beginning of a clear, magnifcent day. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:09 am
WellzY
nrasjaa

It warmed up later though. That would be the beginning of a clear, magnifcent day. 3nodding

is that the perfect day you were talkin about once??

hey you wanna hold a convo in the AA thread, it's kinda weird us talkin in here and the other guild plus the thread sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:17 am
Certainly, if you'd like.

Oh, when you get a perfect day in Melbourne, you really get a perfect day in Melbourne, because we just love them to death. xd  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:35 am
WellzY
Certainly, if you'd like.

Oh, when you get a perfect day in Melbourne, you really get a perfect day in Melbourne, because we just love them to death. xd

i dont want a perfect day but, i want one of those 4 seasons in one day days!! i mean if im coming i may as well have the whole experience. i remember last time i went i was really scared at how random your weather was sweatdrop at least this time i'm prepared 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:47 am
nrasjaa
i dont want a perfect day but, i want one of those 4 seasons in one day days!! i mean if im coming i may as well have the whole experience. i remember last time i went i was really scared at how random your weather was sweatdrop at least this time i'm prepared 3nodding

What was it like when you last came?

Those 4-in-1 days are usually in Spring, and I remember we had one a few days ago. We almost had one today, although it needed to be a bit sunnier. The sun only broke through once, but it was mild. It was otherwise over-cast, and later rained, and is now kind of cold.  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:45 am
I wanna come too!!!!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games