Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Post Your Piccys Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:33 pm

Chrissie-T
Right. So I got bored. I'm home alone and bored....So I did something I shouldn't of attempted without make up removers...-headdesk-

User Image
User Image
User Image

I likes it anyways...Everyone says its...different. Hey! I can't even draw stick figures! This is good for me! and there's shading and everything!

Better then all the little Goth/kiss wannabe freaks you see posting there pictures on sites like vapmirefreaks and s**t 3nodding

I likes it!

*goes back to work* crying
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:34 pm

-shakes fist- no caomparing it to Kiss! It's not a Kiss try hard, it's me trying to duplicate a picture I found on a website and failing...

Boffins

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:45 pm

Chrissie-T
-shakes fist- no caomparing it to Kiss! It's not a Kiss try hard, it's me trying to duplicate a picture I found on a website and failing...

Read what i said, verrrry carefully.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:46 pm

I understood..just a warning. my brother said I looked like Kiss and I was all scream at him. Yes. Badness.

Boffins

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:48 pm

Ha, I wouldn't say you were trying to look like Kiss... It's got green in it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:29 am

Green, pink, purple and blue..with black outline...

Boffins

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:38 am

Yeah, all those colors. domokun
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:06 pm

that looks orsm. I'm way too lazy to try anything that cool. smile

ethuil

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:11 pm

Awe! *kisses all the cute Aussies ... which is everyone, and smiles* I'd like to post piccies too, but I'm not Aussie (well, not outside dreamland anyway), and I don't have any of my pics right now (stupid comp broke a few months ago, have to use the roomy's, and therefore have no access to my scanner). But if no one would mind I'll put up a pic or two when I get the chance. You'll all be blinded by my white Canadian skin, though. *winks and giggles*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:06 pm

Ok, so i was at work on thursday and i was unloading a box, when i noticed that the box had something printed on it... So i took a picture for the world to see... AND HERE IT IS!!
User Image

StreekG

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:14 pm

StreekG
Ok, so i was at work on thursday and i was unloading a box, when i noticed that the box had something printed on it... So i took a picture for the world to see... AND HERE IT IS!!
User Image
HAHA! lol
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:32 am

BeMuled MissBeth
Awe! *kisses all the cute Aussies ... which is everyone, and smiles* I'd like to post piccies too, but I'm not Aussie (well, not outside dreamland anyway), and I don't have any of my pics right now (stupid comp broke a few months ago, have to use the roomy's, and therefore have no access to my scanner). But if no one would mind I'll put up a pic or two when I get the chance. You'll all be blinded by my white Canadian skin, though. *winks and giggles*

don't worry some of us are pretty white too...I'm almost fluorecent... gonk
It's so depressing...

ethuil

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:17 am

StreekG

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I like it 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:43 pm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A random photo of Chris, me and Nick taken at trivia last Tuesday night off Chris phone to send to our dear friend Jodi who has gone and left me alone with those two yobs. gonk

Don't mind my funny expression, by this time I was onto my second pint of Guinness. xp

ethuil

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:13 am

I thought I had posted these pics. Turns out I haven't...

Anyway, a couple of months back me and my buds were a bit bored... so we dressed up to look like trashy whores and took some phomos. Here's 3.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(I'm the tall one. The others are Teash (purple top), Kayla (orange necklace), Billie (sparkly necklace), Tess (short hair) and Jennie (skull top).

xp
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games