Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:11 pm
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Nelowulf
The GAR is either 10 million strong, or a legion isn't 20k in numbers.
Thats the ******** name of my school
Grand Army of the Republic.

Now, more than ever before, you're obligated to either purchase or make a Clonetrooper outfit.

Hahahaha. I should.

Its a school full of jocks and preps.

And all they ******** care about is Football...

Then they would apreciate the antishock lining of the Mk II clonetrooper armor's body suit.
So it should become dresscode.
Just imagine the effect of the opposing Football team when they see they're facing a team of Clone Troopers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Nelowulf
The GAR is either 10 million strong, or a legion isn't 20k in numbers.
Thats the ******** name of my school
Grand Army of the Republic.

Now, more than ever before, you're obligated to either purchase or make a Clonetrooper outfit.

Hahahaha. I should.

Its a school full of jocks and preps.

And all they ******** care about is Football...

Then they would apreciate the antishock lining of the Mk II clonetrooper armor's body suit.
So it should become dresscode.
Just imagine the effect of the opposing Football team when they see they're facing a team of Clone Troopers.
The day that happens is the day I have school spirit.

I don't think some of them would even fit in the armor. Fat bastards.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Dress them up in Dark Trooper MK. III outfits. Hella good for linebackers.

Or chalenge the school to start a laser tag team.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Hahaha, Oh Yeah.

I told a classmate of mine to today and she brust out laughing.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:31 pm
In the upcoming Legacy, the Mandals need a new ship or two. With the increased military and such, the Canderouses are nowhere near enough to tackle anything larger than itself.

I know they don't have much in the means of production, but I was thinking upgrade the Mandal and Mandalore facilities a bit create their own Destroyers, new Corvettes, and a new fighter and bomber. Basic naval stuff, you know?

My thoughts on this are because the Mandal shipyards can't produce Victories and such, and pirated ships only go so far before they're blown to dust.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:57 pm
I'd look outside Mandalore for new ships and fighters. The Mandalorians like Kuati ships almost as much as their own and they're very practical people. If they cant get something from home, they wont mind getting it from elsewhere.
Whem the new Legacy is up and running, then post your suggestions and I'll see if they work in.
But no more new ships for this installment.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 pm
Cale Darksun
I'd look outside Mandalore for new ships and fighters. The Mandalorians like Kuati ships almost as much as their own and they're very practical people. If they cant get something from home, they wont mind getting it from elsewhere.
Whem the new Legacy is up and running, then post your suggestions and I'll see if they work in.
But no more new ships for this installment.
Thats what I said. They don't have the facilities now, so ti'd be upgraded during the four years, and then production would begin, probably in the second year.

I'll have rough drafts up soon so ya'll can check them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:17 pm
i really dont think you have the material, personel, or the financial liquidity to upgrade in four years. sweatdrop  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:21 pm
It wouldn't take much upgrading. They can already outfit and repair Vics and Canderouses, as well as pirated ships, including ISDs. It's just a matter of adding more facility and room to actually build larger ships while still maintiaing current duties, even if it's at a rate of one destroyer at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:24 pm
You need prosperity to build, prosperity you dont have.
I dont wanna sound like a downer, but your only real option is to use the Mandal Shipyards as a massive repair facility.
You'll have to get ships from elsewhere.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:30 pm
One of these days I need to plop P1 Pirate droids in the old OGG.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:17 pm
Well, then I guess we better get a contract with Kuat Drives

Or CEC  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:24 pm
With all the political Intrigue on Kuat, you'll have your hands on prime battleships in no time with none the wiser.
You just need to find the right Kuati Noble who's willing to make some side cash selling to a warlord such as yourself.
And they're in ample supply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:28 pm
Trust me man, if you know where to look and you got the scratch, its not that hard to get a working battleship.
Believe me.  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:08 am
Cale is correct...some Kuatis would be more than likely to sell to you for the right price...  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games