Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm
Hello! Welcome to the guild!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 am
supergirl10895
This guild seems intersting 8D if it has this many members it must be good...

8D umm well, You can call me Rachel and I'm Taiwanese! (which is not part of China)

Hey there! You're avi looks relaly nice! You really did well with the green color!! ^_^
Taiwanese?! Cool! Another member from another part of the world here! ^^
It's nice to meet you rachel!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:24 am
broken_heart_without_you
Hello, I'm Lisa, I'm 17 years old. ^_^
I like anime, manga, drawing, dancing, and talking to friends. 3nodding

Nice to meet you all. 3nodding

Hey Lisa!! Nice to meet you! ^_^ Hope you like it here and thank you for joining us!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:26 am
Xx6Panda-Bear9xX
Hi (・∀・)ノ~♪ My name's Kimberly but call me Kim. I joined gaia like a month ago (I kinda look like a newb lol). I've actually had a gaia account in 06 & 07, but when I when I try to login it says that Im trying to get into the wrong account or something. Probably because I didn't logged in for a while (well a reeeeal long time).

I can draw really well (Kim no brag though lol). I mostly draw anime and paint. I wanna try to get a scanner soon so I can sell my art here maybe lol. My favorite sports are Gymnastics and Ballet. But I do Gymnastics more. I'm hyper and I love random comments and messages. Dont send me any mgs or comments if you 'normal'. Kim dunt want to you here.. Just kidding, lol.

Well it's nice meeting everyone! (Sorry if my intro is to long (>▽<)

愛~☆

Hi there Kim!! ^_^ Thank you for joining and welcome to the guild!!
I can't wait to see your drawings when you get a shop up! ^_^ How long have you been doing ballet/gymnastics for? ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Wee Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:40 am
Hello biggrin
I got the invite to join & now I'm glad I did! Looks like a very friendly lot of people! I'm usually online in the mornings so if you want to chat or need an answer from me, thats when you can get me. wink
I'm pretty laid back. I like to read almost anything, like all sorts of music and I tend to be very accepting. I hate biased & prejudiced people with a passion. I'm thrilled about Obama being elected but will be happier when no one says "we have an African American President" & will be just as thrilled when no one says " a WOMAN was elected to President" too. I see people as individuals and just one race...Human wink
Nuff said I guess razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 am
You sound awesome Wee Wench! Welcome to the guild! ^_^
Thank you so much for joining us!! ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 am
I concur!
very big welcome smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:31 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Xx6Panda-Bear9xX
Hi (・∀・)ノ~♪ My name's Kimberly but call me Kim. I joined gaia like a month ago (I kinda look like a newb lol). I've actually had a gaia account in 06 & 07, but when I when I try to login it says that Im trying to get into the wrong account or something. Probably because I didn't logged in for a while (well a reeeeal long time).

I can draw really well (Kim no brag though lol). I mostly draw anime and paint. I wanna try to get a scanner soon so I can sell my art here maybe lol. My favorite sports are Gymnastics and Ballet. But I do Gymnastics more. I'm hyper and I love random comments and messages. Dont send me any mgs or comments if you 'normal'. Kim dunt want to you here.. Just kidding, lol.

愛~☆

I can't wait to see your drawings when you get a shop up! ^_^ How long have you been doing ballet/gymnastics for? ^_^

I've been doing Gymnastics ever since I was little actually. My mum always brings me to the gym to practice (mostly on the weekends now). My coach and I practice for like 30 mins to an hour. Gymnastics is like my most favorite hobby/thing to do when Kim's bored ^^

I started ballet like 6~8 months ago I guess. I did take classes but now my aunt (she's a ballet teacher) teaches me like twice a week. I dont do it as much as I do gymnastics though. And I also love to play the piano. Im gonna take violin lessons soon! I really wanted to play it. The music makes me feel so happy/sad you know, lol? There really isnt anything like it... Ok Kim stop being cheesy now >.<  

Xx6Panda-Bear9xX

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 pm
Xx6Panda-Bear9xX
Moonlight_HuangHou
Xx6Panda-Bear9xX

愛~☆

I've been doing Gymnastics ever since I was little actually. My mum always brings me to the gym to practice (mostly on the weekends now). My coach and I practice for like 30 mins to an hour. Gymnastics is like my most favorite hobby/thing to do when Kim's bored ^^

I started ballet like 6~8 months ago I guess. I did take classes but now my aunt (she's a ballet teacher) teaches me like twice a week. I dont do it as much as I do gymnastics though. And I also love to play the piano. Im gonna take violin lessons soon! I really wanted to play it. The music makes me feel so happy/sad you know, lol? There really isnt anything like it... Ok Kim stop being cheesy now >.<
lol No worries! Not cheesy at all. I agree with the violin thing defiantly. It's really nice to listen to and there are various kinds o f violins which is pretty neat. So once you play one you can always experiment with something different but similar. They really can pull off a nice melody. ^_^ I remember once i saw this really good performance where this lady was mainly focusing on the electric violin. And it sounded really awesome.
Gymnastics looks like fun though hard. I never tried it (and would fail) but I've had friends who's done it since they were small and it looks really nice when done well. Ballet sounds fun but it's hard I heard since it's pressure on the feet/toes. How's that coming along? Does it hurt?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:30 am
Xx6Panda-Bear9xX

If you're into gymnastics than you might like
This!

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

0Doidle0

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 am
Name biggrin oidle
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Knitting, Gaia, watching movies, and reading manga
Stong points: I am random and love to make people laugh.
Weaknessess: Mango's, and Sherpherd's pie crying

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm
Welcome to the guild!!  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 pm
Hi and welcome to the guild 0Doidle0!!!
*gasp*
I like mangos too!! (I just ate one today a while ago actually whee It's yummy...)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:11 pm
And I love shepherd's pie!

Combined, we're like the power rangers! whee

(note to self: It's 2:11am...go-to-BED)

-ahem-

welcome!  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Doidle0

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm
!Thank you both!
I've been looking around
and I'm already LOVING this guild
there's so much to do
I'm soooooo glad I joined

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games