Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:44 am
cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:48 am
Dual Phase Sabers correct?  

PaulTheWolf5575

Lord-Alcon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:24 pm
Kir Kanos weapon was really cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:35 pm
Blaster Rifles
Light Sabers biggrin  

artemis71392

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:01 am
Hmm...
The DC-17 hand repeater was a rather nasty weapon in its own right: A Heavy Blaster Pistol with a repeater function capable of dealing damage equivalent to the average power setting on a DC-15.
Usually they were issued with quick release holsters.
I would think that this weapon would be popular enough amgong Mercenaries, Criminal elements, and even Police officers that it would see conhtinued production long after the DC-15 rifle had bitten the dust.
Perhaps Blastech produces a blaster built on the same principles: a durable, hard hitting, reapeting heavy blaster pistol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:10 am
And while we're on the subject of weapons (Ha ha) A recent game, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance has brought an interesting pair of weapons to my attention.
One is so obvious I'm surpised it hasnt been thought of before: A Thermal Detonator Launcher.
This device is capable of hurling Thermal Dets at your opponents from a distance while remaining firmly attached to your blaster.
Wookieepedia says it can be pistol mounted, but I think thats a stretch.

The second is a Native Twi'lek weapon: the Thorn of Ryloth.
Essentially its a vibroblade that is attached to your wrist. Upon activation it folds out and not only cuts and stabs your opponent, but jolts them with an electical current carried in the blade.
This weapon would be very popular I imagine among the Twi'lek warrior class and Merchant class as well, given its ability to be concealed. Wookieepedia says they're a common weapon on Ryloth but rare offworld. Given how popular this toy would be for assasins and cuthroats of all types, I chalk it up to a combo of cultural taboos and ultra high export tarifs on the weapon that prevent its widespread galactic use.  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:22 pm
Good finds Cale...Those are very interesting... I'l prolly throw the Det. Launcher with Arch's G3 at some point  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:25 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Good finds Cale...Those are very interesting... I'l prolly throw the Det. Launcher with Arch's G3 at some point

Why the hell do you even need anymore weapons? Especially with you being a former IK.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:26 pm
Why does it matter?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:30 pm
I guess his skills will just deteriorate...

Plus, its kind of a slap in the face to people actually wanting to play force users when you abandon your treasured weapon for something more clumsy and messy. And don't even tell me you didn't, because you wouldn't protest if you did.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:30 pm
I'm just saying that it seems like you have everything under the sun including your one of a kind armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:32 pm
Although, the other thing is that with all this gear, I wonder how he'll fare against a force user who is capable of performing skills like Speed and such.

I don't think most sith will be like Ferno and allow him to take off his armor to use some of his skills.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:33 pm
The Armor alllows him to use all of his Force Powers...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:36 pm
You seem to have all this unique equipment that no one else has the chance to get at anytime. Thats my problem with this. Granted the thermal detonator launcher isn't that unique, but it is hard to get your hands on it.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:36 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
The Armor alllows him to use all of his Force Powers...

Not certain ones. It'd restrict 'em.

You really think that jedi would go into combat without armor if it didn't limit them in some way? Go ahead, point out the clone wars episode, and even there I can demonstrate faulty logic.

When the first sith comes along with speed, and you find you can't keep up, then you can come tell me how great being a cyber warrior is.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games